Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Alien trueself; potbelly, disguised self; flat belly & abs

Like the title says. I had the first alien I have discovered (not via the doctor or scientist career btw) move in with Zoe Patel and I discovered that his true alien self has a pot belly while his disguise as a human has his stomach flat with abs. His fitness skill level is maxed out if that matters.

Do I need him to excersize in his true alien form (now wouldn't that be something to behold if he went to one of the gyms as an alien) for his physique to fit his disguised self? Not that I mind the pot belly. I just find it bemusing and interesting to know.

Comments

• MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,176 Member
    edited October 2017
    A Sim's fitness - i.e. the bodyfat and muscle sliders - is the same for both alien form and disguise. These are things you can influence through the fitness skill, but it stays the same for both forms - as in when you create an alien in CAS you can only use those sliders when in the alien form, they are frozen the moment you start editing the disguise.
    So the fact that there's a difference between alien form and disguise is related to body shape. This part is not related to the fitness skill.
    I think you might be able to change it through the "change Sim" option on the dresser, if that doesn't work then there's always the cas.fulleditmode cheat.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    ^ I agree with what she mentioned.

I think the pot belly was due to the body shape and you might have to manually change it in CAS.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,183 Member
    Ah. So its the shape that is in priority and the fitness skill and working out affects only so much? That is so cool know. And no, I'm gonna let him be the way he is. Both in alien form and disguise. I like the difference between the two. But good to know for future if I have to edit a body of a Sim. I have one Sim that is going to loose weight for story purposes and if the excersizing doesn't do much changes I will probably CAS him. Thanks guys :smile:
  • Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    Thought this was gonna be one of those catfish kinda stories :lol:
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Thought this was gonna be one of those catfish kinda stories :lol:

If you think about it, in a way, it is. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • DonnaSpartacusDonnaSpartacus Posts: 35 Member
    Hmm, does your Sim make a lot of fart noises? (More than others)
    Then he might be a Slitheen from the planet Raxacoricofallapatorius ;)
    I just wish for the perfect Mycroftsim *sigh*
    mycroft_640.jpg