Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show off your family trees! Also share your family stories!

blam987blam987 Posts: 462 Member
I would love to see how far everyone has gone on their family trees and how big they are! So far I am on my 4th generation finally!I would also love to hear the stories ya'll made up for your family!. For example, my family's story is that the first generation were vampires and they were the "vampire royalty" so to speak, however, there was another vampire family and they were the "vampire rebels" who were against the vampire monarchy. War broke out and the two families started killing each other (I used the serial killer mod for this) then finally, my sims decided that their children will only marry humans so that the vampire genes can disappear and all the drama and killing will end, and if there were any children that were born vampires, they were forced to take the vampire cure. So this is why my first sim, along with her twin sister are both still alive while their descendants are all dying around them because they're still vampires; you can see this in the picture of my family tree.
1-uLnZyXF7.1506120318.jpg

I also have a family wall in my sims ancestral home, I'm about to add the 3rd generation once my sims has more children.
First generation wall:
09-22-17_5-29-50__PM-eC8owKho.1506120343.png

Second generation wall:
09-22-17_5-32-04__PM-F1l9jxQM.1506120354.png
oa8abb.gif

Comments

• OtoyoOtoyo Posts: 698 Member
    edited September 2017
    Your family tree is really nice! It's cool to see how big the family is after only four generations :D. I love seeing other simmers's family trees. Its like this snap shot of all their hard work and creativity. I really like using the plumtree app too. I don't have any pictures of my family trees from in the game though.\

Also: that is a sad story. The idea of your kin dying while you live forever is so sad.
  • blam987blam987 Posts: 462 Member
    Otoyo wrote: »
    Your family tree is really nice! It's cool to see how big the family is after only four generations :D. I love seeing other simmers's family trees. Its like this snap shot of all their hard work and creativity. I really like using the plumtree app too. I don't have any pictures of my family trees from in the game though.\

Also: that is a sad story. The idea of your kin dying while you live forever is so sad.

Thank you! I will need to start using the plumtree app! I have so many cousin's nieces, nephews, etc. I would love to see them as well while looking at my family tree. I agree it is a sad story, having to sacrifice your family's vampire powers in order for them to live happily and not worry about getting murdered by another family; they either die by murder or they die by old age.
    oa8abb.gif
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,847 Member
    that is sad but interesting I like the story you came up with, it has been hard for me to keep a family, the first two computers I had were both on their last leg and it was hard to keep the save from being unplayable. Now this one is much better though I've had to save hop a couple times and only with this family really I have lots of saves that are fine but whatever.

Anyways the sim in my pic is the gen five heiress family is most important so how it comes about doesn't matter, leading to a string of bad decisions.

Gen 1 two sims on a lot with a closed in bathroom they made a living and built a house with money made by collectibles everytime a new baby was born the other aged up so gen 2 was mostly created there. When the house they saved up for seemed to be the only unplayable one in the save I just save jump.
    gen2 moved out of the family apartment with little money and no job and gen 1 had another baby and the gen 2 heiress got with her roommate the first night, and gen 3 was born. I think I had a save hop there.
    gen3 moved out after her brother was a toddler I believe and had a child with a man I just created that she met on the street I used mccc to rush past some things and then returned relationships to normal. After she had her baby she cheated with a guy that I created who also had a child with a woman across the street who was already married.
    gen4 eventually needed a save hop he met a townie he liked and she was an alien so it took some work but I got them both pregnant at the same time she didn't accept his advances so I let him get another pair of ladies pregnant and he broke up Bella and Mortimer. Also for them I killed Bella so he's a single father in a new save with no one to help him.

what my dear Kara will do, who knows I'll think of something.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Love your tree and its background! <3

This is my Family Tree, and a couple of examples from it:
    X5batL9.png
    itNAOfe.png
    I'm currently on generation 4, and there are multiple branches.

It all started with siblings, Addison and Austin Fowler. The two had just arrived in Windenburg after drifting to new areas time-and-time again; Addison was a young adult, caring for her teenaged brother, because they'd lost their parents in an accident.
    Addison's dream was to become a writer, but in order to care for her brother and not lose the small tudor they lived in, she had to find some way to make money and that way was to become a dancer at a local bar. There, she met a small group of friends, and that included Tory Frost. She and Tory hit it off immediately, and their simple friendship later blossomed into a loving romance. And after years of marriage and children, Addison completed her dream of being an author, while her husband became a bartender at his very own restaurant.
    Meanwhile, Austin had gone over mountainous issues, including bad grades, falling into the wrong group of friends, and even eventually dropping out of high school and turning to a life of crime. A short while after leaving his teen-years though, Austin's life began to turn around. His high school sweetheart played a big role in bettering his choices, and eventually Austin was right back on track. He raised two kids with his husband, and got into the life of business as an amazing businessman.

Today, Addison and Austin have gone on to be the ancestors of many children and grandchildren; there are multiple branches off of both the Frost and Fowler families, and the tree continues to grow. :)
  • 15aewar15aewar Posts: 1,051 Member
    edited September 2017
    I guess I'll add mine in. Here's one of the many, many sim families I created for my Newcrest challenge (found here: https://rendorasims.wordpress.com )
    c6UdKiO.png
    This is the Whateley family (ignore the blank photo at the bottom - couldn't figure out how to get rid of it.)
    edited September 2017
    that is sad but interesting I like the story you came up with, it has been hard for me to keep a family, the first two computers I had were both on their last leg and it was hard to keep the save from being unplayable. Now this one is much better though I've had to save hop a couple times and only with this family really I have lots of saves that are fine but whatever.

Anyways the sim in my pic is the gen five heiress family is most important so how it comes about doesn't matter, leading to a string of bad decisions.

Gen 1 two sims on a lot with a closed in bathroom they made a living and built a house with money made by collectibles everytime a new baby was born the other aged up so gen 2 was mostly created there. When the house they saved up for seemed to be the only unplayable one in the save I just save jump.
    gen2 moved out of the family apartment with little money and no job and gen 1 had another baby and the gen 2 heiress got with her roommate the first night, and gen 3 was born. I think I had a save hop there.
    gen3 moved out after her brother was a toddler I believe and had a child with a man I just created that she met on the street I used mccc to rush past some things and then returned relationships to normal. After she had her baby she cheated with a guy that I created who also had a child with a woman across the street who was already married.
    gen4 eventually needed a save hop he met a townie he liked and she was an alien so it took some work but I got them both pregnant at the same time she didn't accept his advances so I let him get another pair of ladies pregnant and he broke up Bella and Mortimer. Also for them I killed Bella so he's a single father in a new save with no one to help him.

what my dear Kara will do, who knows I'll think of something.

That's awesome! I try to make my heiress' marry the richer male sims so they don't run out of money lol like for the current generation I'm playing, she's married to the third generation Landgraab son, the next generation will marry someone from the goth and so on lol. I've had some of my heiress' have children with random guys they'd meet at the club too and with that child, I usually make them grow up with the gloomy and loner traits because their mom was never in their lives because once they were born, their mother (me) gave them away to their father to care for alone. They also grow up to hate their half-siblings because their half-siblings are living the lives that they were supposed to have; a life of glamour and luxury, while they had to live with their father in a small apartment because their father was just a random sim with nothing to their name and my sim didn't want to marry him or have anything to do with him because she was from an upper-class family and she couldn't risk everything just to be with a low-class sim, even if she did have a child with him. However, my sim would try to visit her child that she abandoned sometimes but I'd make it so that the child would yell at her and every time she would come visit. I'm a very tragic person lol I like to make up tragic stories when I play xD
    oa8abb.gif
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    i don't actually use the plum tree app because i'm way too lazy to put up every sims that i have because i have a ton
    so story time :smile:Warning : very long

My family Fontaine is, by their name, French so they all had french names except for the father of the first generation since i didn't created him (and other sims that i didn't created who are in couples with my sims)
    My sims Fanny started as a geeky girl, she loved video games and she was working in technology, she lived in a crappy ridiculously small appartment somewhere in San Myshuno :D don't remember where exactly, one day she met Matt Hayashi and they started chatting and became friends because Matt also loved technology and video games. skip to weeks later, Matt and Fanny are best friends, they see each other every week end to play video games all night. All this time spend together, they grew even closer and one day Fanny popped up the question : Will Matt go on a date with her ? He accepted and a couple dates after they were in a relationship. When Matt moved in with Fanny, he revealed her something he had hidden since the beginning. He was a genius, and her boss. How did she not know, you ask ? Fanny works in a big company, and she was fairly new, the boss had no time nor any reasons to ask her to come at his office, so had she not met him in person out of work, she wouldn't have knew. But what blew her mind was how rich he was. And he has moved in with her in this crappy apartment ! It was so ...unexpected. You thought he would have prefered his last house.

Skip weeks, Fanny and Matt live happily together, and Fanny had found out she was pregnant.
    She couldn't have a child here, it was too small. But she didn't have money to move, and she didn't want to ask Matt to pay because she didn't want to take advantage of him. So she gave birth to a baby girl named Louise, who herited the nickname of "emo toddler" because she loved her black shirt with cross.
    Me Life decided to make her pregnant soon again after Louise grew up to be a toddler, and this time they actually moved because they were literally walking on each other :D

Matt insisted that they moved to a freakishly big apartment on the fashion area since they could afford it.
    Everything was going well and they were extremely wealthy, Fanny didn't change though, she was still playing video games for hours.
    The second child was a baby boy named Julien.
    Matt had a fight with their neighbors, Victor Feng became very angry and died of anger in the hallway. So sad.
    Days later Ms. Feng showed sign of pregnancy :o Who's the father ? no one knows. But Victor Feng Jr. was born. He became good friend with the Fontaine.

Way later, Louise is a young adult with a boyfriend named Vincent, an athlete. He was Victor's roomate after Victor's mom died of age.
    They still live in the big family apartment, it's a perfect apartment, so fancy, so big and so pretty with all its big windows and paintings.
    It's actually so big they all refer to it as their house. Louise had a little job, Julien was also a young adult and he had a job too, and a secret girlfriend by the name of Lilith Vatore.
    Yes he was inlove with a vampire lady definitely much older than him, but she had the body of a young adult, so no one can really blame him. Soon he moved in the Vatore house because he could rarely see Lilith since she couldn't go out in the sun and he couldn't stay too long at her home at night. He ended up having a single boy, Philippe Vatore. He is a vampire. Sadly Me Lilith always refused to turn Julien into a vampire so he died of age a while after.
    Matt was already old and Fanny would grow older some days later, but she ended up pregnant again. This was surprising but she kept the baby, and Léa was born. Unfortunately she didn't had the chances of knowing her parents because Fanny and Matt died soon after.
    Louise happened to also be pregnant at the same time than her mother so she gave birth to a baby girl named Hazel, leading to Léa being Hazel's aunt but they treated each other more like sisters cause they grew up together.

After the realization that this gigantic apartment was way too expensive for Louise and Vincent's shoulders alone, they took the heartbreaking decision of moving somewhere smaller.
    Louise and Vincent had 3 children during their lives : Hazel, the oldest, Ariane, and Yoann the youngest.
    Due to the young age of Lea, Louise also raised her at the same time that she raised her own kids
    Léa was a happy child but she turned to be a very sad, depressed teen who cried frequently the death of her parents.
    She never really had much luck either.
    After Louise and Vincent's death of age, Hazel took care of Léa, she might be a little younger than her but she always acted more mature than her aunt and best friend Léa. They basically took care of each other for their whole life. When everybody grew up they decided to move into a house in Windenburg and leave that apartment filled with sad memories of deaths and lack of money. Hazel never had children or any romantic relationship, she didn't find any interest in it and she always prefered taking care of Léa through the difficult times of her life.
    Léa, after being a very sad teen, became a gloomy young adult that found joy in playing guitar. She had a serious relationship with a guy named Dirham, they had a child named Samuel so they decided to get married but Dirham ditched her at the altar, and she was pregnant again.
    She gave birth to a baby girl named Juliette.

Ariane, who lived with them, got married to a man named Archie Newell, and they had a son named Jules.
    Yoann is engaged to his high school sweet heart Sidney Sierota.
    Samuel is in a relationship with Emma Sasaki-Feng.
    Daughter of Victor Feng Jr. and his wife Aya Sasaki. They had two daughters : Isabelle and Emma Sasaki-Feng
    Juliette is still single but she's looking for someone.

That's the end of my novel :D
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

edited September 2017
    @nani I agree it can take soooooo long to put all the sims if you don't start when you start the family. I have three saves: the first one I reached ten gens but haven't put the 11th generation yet, and I feel really behind in the second one, so I can't keep playing until I update the tree [I really want to have a complete tree you know]. Its not even like my families are that big [I know there are people who have much more extensive trees], but the picture is so zoomed out you can barely see the sims:
    IVPN1ZM.png
    This is the actual tree: https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/public.html#5964f63445c30f1854bdcb5b

I am not really a creative person, and I struggle to like have stories written for the sims, but in my more recent family trees, I make sure to write bios for most of the sims [not in the family tree above, but definitely for the others]. Like this is the family tree for my Not so Berry save: https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/public.html#596592475e3b3a0e268e7f7f but this tree is like missing more than half of the family members and a bunch of them don't have the right pictures.

Edit: I really liked your story Nani. I hope Juliette finds herself a Romeo soon :)
    Post edited by Otoyo on
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    oof those are some biiiig trees! I'm not quite there yet in terms of size. . . I've been takin' my time with my families. the next-gen will be right around the corner before too long though. I've done bios for some but need to get around to doing the rest too. these two trees are technically connected (through Yuki as Candy's sister) but it's way easier to keep 'em separate. a LOT of aliens/half-aliens and now even a vampire. life can sure take you by surprise in this game.

Vaswani Family Tree
    Feng Family Tree
    6riwm5.png
    @littlemissgogo I love what you did for Candy's makeover, she looks good. Also, you use a lot of the premades! I really want to start incorporating them more :).
    It is really fun to read the bios.
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    @Otoyo wrote: »
    @littlemissgogo I love what you did for Candy's makeover, she looks good. Also, you use a lot of the premades! I really want to start incorporating them more :).
    It is really fun to read the bios.

thank you! and yeah I try to use 'em so they're not just sitting there in stasis. I try to keep a balance of premades and townies for my main families. but really it's a matter of if they mesh together ultimately. . . Ulrike was a surprise match. she suited him much better than the townie I'd originally wanted. also LOVE the flower names for your one legacy! awesome theme with great variety. I remember your thread asking for flower suggestions iirc!
    6riwm5.png
    nani wrote: »
    i don't actually use the plum tree app because i'm way too lazy to put up every sims that i have because i have a ton
    so story time :smile:Warning : very long

My family Fontaine is, by their name, French so they all had french names except for the father of the first generation since i didn't created him (and other sims that i didn't created who are in couples with my sims)
    My sims Fanny started as a geeky girl, she loved video games and she was working in technology, she lived in a plum ridiculously small appartment somewhere in San Myshuno :D don't remember where exactly, one day she met Matt Hayashi and they started chatting and became friends because Matt also loved technology and video games. skip to weeks later, Matt and Fanny are best friends, they see each other every week end to play video games all night. All this time spend together, they grew even closer and one day Fanny popped up the question : Will Matt go on a date with her ? He accepted and a couple dates after they were in a relationship. When Matt moved in with Fanny, he revealed her something he had hidden since the beginning. He was a genius, and her boss. How did she not know, you ask ? Fanny works in a big company, and she was fairly new, the boss had no time nor any reasons to ask her to come at his office, so had she not met him in person out of work, she wouldn't have knew. But what blew her mind was how rich he was. And he has moved in with her in this plum apartment ! It was so ...unexpected. You thought he would have prefered his last house.

Skip weeks, Fanny and Matt live happily together, and Fanny had found out she was pregnant.
    She couldn't have a child here, it was too small. But she didn't have money to move, and she didn't want to ask Matt to pay because she didn't want to take advantage of him. So she gave birth to a baby girl named Louise, who herited the nickname of "emo toddler" because she loved her black shirt with cross.
    Me Life decided to make her pregnant soon again after Louise grew up to be a toddler, and this time they actually moved because they were literally walking on each other :D

Matt insisted that they moved to a freakishly big apartment on the fashion area since they could afford it.
    Everything was going well and they were extremely wealthy, Fanny didn't change though, she was still playing video games for hours.
    The second child was a baby boy named Julien.
    Matt had a fight with their neighbors, Victor Feng became very angry and died of anger in the hallway. So sad.
    Days later Ms. Feng showed sign of pregnancy :o Who's the father ? no one knows. But Victor Feng Jr. was born. He became good friend with the Fontaine.

Way later, Louise is a young adult with a boyfriend named Vincent, an athlete. He was Victor's roomate after Victor's mom died of age.
    They still live in the big family apartment, it's a perfect apartment, so fancy, so big and so pretty with all its big windows and paintings.
    It's actually so big they all refer to it as their house. Louise had a little job, Julien was also a young adult and he had a job too, and a secret girlfriend by the name of Lilith Vatore.
    Yes he was inlove with a vampire lady definitely much older than him, but she had the body of a young adult, so no one can really blame him. Soon he moved in the Vatore house because he could rarely see Lilith since she couldn't go out in the sun and he couldn't stay too long at her home at night. He ended up having a single boy, Philippe Vatore. He is a vampire. Sadly Me Lilith always refused to turn Julien into a vampire so he died of age a while after.
    Matt was already old and Fanny would grow older some days later, but she ended up pregnant again. This was surprising but she kept the baby, and Léa was born. Unfortunately she didn't had the chances of knowing her parents because Fanny and Matt died soon after.
    Louise happened to also be pregnant at the same time than her mother so she gave birth to a baby girl named Hazel, leading to Léa being Hazel's aunt but they treated each other more like sisters cause they grew up together.

After the realization that this gigantic apartment was way too expensive for Louise and Vincent's shoulders alone, they took the heartbreaking decision of moving somewhere smaller.
    Louise and Vincent had 3 children during their lives : Hazel, the oldest, Ariane, and Yoann the youngest.
    Due to the young age of Lea, Louise also raised her at the same time that she raised her own kids
    Léa was a happy child but she turned to be a very sad, depressed teen who cried frequently the death of her parents.
    She never really had much luck either.
    After Louise and Vincent's death of age, Hazel took care of Léa, she might be a little younger than her but she always acted more mature than her aunt and best friend Léa. They basically took care of each other for their whole life. When everybody grew up they decided to move into a house in Windenburg and leave that apartment filled with sad memories of deaths and lack of money. Hazel never had children or any romantic relationship, she didn't find any interest in it and she always prefered taking care of Léa through the difficult times of her life.
    Léa, after being a very sad teen, became a gloomy young adult that found joy in playing guitar. She had a serious relationship with a guy named Dirham, they had a child named Samuel so they decided to get married but Dirham ditched her at the altar, and she was pregnant again.
    She gave birth to a baby girl named Juliette.

Ariane, who lived with them, got married to a man named Archie Newell, and they had a son named Jules.
    Yoann is engaged to his high school sweet heart Sidney Sierota.
    Samuel is in a relationship with Emma Sasaki-Feng.
    Daughter of Victor Feng Jr. and his wife Aya Sasaki. They had two daughters : Isabelle and Emma Sasaki-Feng
    Juliette is still single but she's looking for someone.

That's the end of my novel :D

Great story! I love it! Gives me ideas of what to add to my story lol
    oa8abb.gif
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited September 2017
    @blam987 ha wow I do love some drama though, actually in another family that's not really a legacy I have a sim who has six kids 3 of them are with three other people he kind of sees the first one because he was there to raise her for a bit. The other two he's never met because he's selfish and their mothers just didn't give him enough love. So I imagine they can't stand their half siblings either.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • NaomiSImblrNaomiSImblr Posts: 158 Member
    I've always had a fascination with the Tudor period ! Especially Henry the 8th and Anne boleyn was my favourite wife so I've done a legacy challenge loosely based off them a sort of see how it could have been if she'd only gave birth to a son :)
  • dyl_andwhatdyl_andwhat Posts: 367 Member
    edited September 2017
    You can check my Sim's family tree in my signature!
    edited September 2017
    another story of another family made by me :)
    if you don't mind novels !

Actually, it's two family that lives together since ages : The Singh-Baker
    It all started when Nina Singh, a cold-hearted Indian woman, became the roommate of her polar opposite : Isabelle Baker, eccentric though very sweet American woman. Surprisingly, Nina became a social media celebrity. She showed her Indian culture with pride, and was at every fancy event. Isabelle rocked bright pink hair and played about every instruments you could think of.
    At first they couldn't stand each other, but time brought them closer and they became best friend.
    Both women were very career driven, Nina in her social media and Isabelle in her artist career.
    They did found time for love, but no man ever lived at home.
    Nina met Akito, a Japanese man. Had you seen them together you wouldn't have knew they were a couple.
    In the privacy of their home they were close and as attentionate as a cold-hearted and a jealous person could be (lol, thinking about it they were so mismatched)
    Nina even had a child. For Akito's pleasure more than her own, even she ended up loving her dear daughter Aishi.
    Aishi had every Japanese genetics of her father Akito, but the Indian in her was clearly hidden. Akito was very happy to have a daughter that looked like him, even though he would have prefered a son. But Nina always refused to have a second child.
    Isabelle had a relationship with a guy which the name will stay unknown because when she turned out to be pregnant from him he ran away. Ah who cares she'll raise the baby with the help of Nina. She ain't needing no man. Alyssa was born.
    Nina and Isabelle moved to a bigger appartment in San Myshuno to raise the children, their two-bedrooms was too small and infested.
    After they died of age, Alyssa and Aishi lived there.
    Alyssa liked painting and partying. The first was her job and hobby, the second was how she found who would be her husband : Alexander Edison. They were very passionate and it was a surprise for nobody when Alyssa became pregnant. Actually, it was more of a surprise that she only had one child, a daughter named Alex Baker. When Alex grew up as a kid, Alyssa discovered that Alexander was having an affair with the nanny, and they divorced.
    Aishi, on the other hand, was as career-driven as her mother once was, she spent hours in her lab, she was a scientist.
    It's at her job that one day, a young woman named Aicha started flirting with her. Surprised at first, she found an interest in the woman and they started seeing each other in and out of work. And it stayed like that for a while, because both accepted to put their career before their relationship. But as time passed, they got engaged and Aicha moved in. They kept work as their ultimate priority until Aicha told Aishi that she desired to have a child. And things got complicated, Who will have it ? Aishi told Aicha that if she wanted a child she'll have to carry it, and with the magic of the sims game science they had a daughter named Lilly Singh.
    Aishi and Aicha until their very last days, by passion for their job.
    Aishi married Aicha two days before Aicha died of age. Aishi died soonly after, of age too.
    Lilly Singh married her childhood's best friend Deepan Nehru and they had a son,
    Alex Baker met an alien woman named Charlotte Grogen, a beautiful alien woman with long pink hair. Soon after , they were in couple. They were very attentionate towards each other and they ended up getting married and having 3 children : 2 sons by the name of Amaury and Aedan Baker, and a daughter named Amalia Baker.
    Alex died of age and Charlotte the immortal alien is staying here, mourning the death of her wife and watching her kids, and what will be her grand kids hopefully.

• ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    So, here's my two legacy family trees.
    Burton Legacy (My most obvious legacy as it's the one in my siggy)
    Family Tree 2 (the name changes every gen.)
  • HenriettaStrifeHenriettaStrife Posts: 62 Member
    Is it ok to show totally dysfunctional families with dark story lines? That's what mine is. I crossed the line and now getting the latest generation to be as normal as possible.
    I use the Plum Tree site for my families. Their stories are written in their bios. WARNING: If you're sensitive, don't like dramatically dark, realistic sim stories, then don't read any of their bios. You will get an idea of the family's life if you read the family bio. Anywho here's the link. This is generation 1, Midas's Genealogy. To get to Gen 2 and 3 or Part 1 and 2, just click on the links. https://theplumtreeapp.com/public.html?p=59cf2c92843476584e1ba4ed#59cef6a6843476584e1ba3cb I understand I may get some backlash for some of the dysfunctional stories but whatever. Not the first simmer to make dysfunctional sim stories.
    Sorry, I sent a messed up link. Here's the right link https://theplumtreeapp.com/public.html#59cef6a6843476584e1ba3cb
  • kethrydrakekethrydrake Posts: 2,389 Member
    edited October 2017
    The Family tree for Morgan Qualls star of my Bachelor Challenge and founder of my History Challenge
    Qualls

As you can see, Ronen inadvertently married his half-second cousin once removed. Of course, his Aunt Alexus married her Great-Uncle Braden (since the game says they aren't related). They had a torrid affair resulting in a pregnancy after which he married her.
    edited October 2017
    Hate to necro a thread, but here's a family tree that I re-created for a story (because I'm kinda paranoid about copyright.)
    7w2lNv2.png
    The greyed-out names belong to deceased members.
    i like that Alexander still refers to himself as a "he"

nani wrote: »
    i like that Alexander still refers to himself as a "he"

It's all part of a larger plan, believe me :wink:
  • SimReviewsSimReviews Posts: 211 Member
    edited October 2017
    My family tree for Green Legacy (typed out by a friend called Louise from NY. She's also writing this.)
    I'm an avid sims4 simmer born in France and living with a gogeous husband and 2 twin baby girls, working as a game developer & cc maker. and looking for a teaching job ;p