Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Voltron: Legendary Defender

Comments

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Kandy wrote: »
    Right before I woke up, I was dreaming I was eating surprise bread in the shape of lions and each one had a Paladin theme. I got Pidge (lime jelly) and Hunk (banana cream). And I just feel like this such a cute idea and I may actually have to make it?

Omg I'm expecting pictures when this is done. That sounds delicious! A_Culler is definitely right-you're making the world a better place.

I'm having a bit of trouble, as there's no such thing as lime jelly(but I found a recipe for lime curd, though I'll have to make it myself) and banana cream is apparently just bananas and vanilla pudding, which I have mixed feelings over. I've decided on Shiro (black currant jam) and Lance (blueberry), but I can't decide if Keith should be raspberry, strawberry, or cherry. I'm leaning towards strawberry, though, because we already have strawberry jelly, apparently. Although I'm not sure it's fair to make Keith strawberry just because it's what we have on hand.

Hmm? What's the sound? Oh nothing, just my heart melting.

e5e30683f7a7ac01b1673f2e704c96ff.jpg

:love:

mixed feelings about the banana or the pudding? Heh, I love both so you can totally send Hunk's my way. Also, my vote's on raspberry or strawberry for Keith. Not cherry though. Cherries are disgusting :neutral:

Oh. My. God. That is so cute!! Pidge in a dress is my favorite thing ever :heart: and they both look so adorably happy!

I don't know, I just imagined banana cream being something different. More like a banana mousse. I wonder if I could make a banana mousse. Glad I asked, I was leaning towards cherries for Keith. I'm trying to make the world a better place, no a worse one.

Yes. Yessss. Accept them. I will wear you with cute pics down until they are your OTP.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    Right before I woke up, I was dreaming I was eating surprise bread in the shape of lions and each one had a Paladin theme. I got Pidge (lime jelly) and Hunk (banana cream). And I just feel like this such a cute idea and I may actually have to make it?

Omg I'm expecting pictures when this is done. That sounds delicious! A_Culler is definitely right-you're making the world a better place.

I'm having a bit of trouble, as there's no such thing as lime jelly(but I found a recipe for lime curd, though I'll have to make it myself) and banana cream is apparently just bananas and vanilla pudding, which I have mixed feelings over. I've decided on Shiro (black currant jam) and Lance (blueberry), but I can't decide if Keith should be raspberry, strawberry, or cherry. I'm leaning towards strawberry, though, because we already have strawberry jelly, apparently. Although I'm not sure it's fair to make Keith strawberry just because it's what we have on hand.

mixed feelings about the banana or the pudding? Heh, I love both so you can totally send Hunk's my way. Also, my vote's on raspberry or strawberry for Keith. Not cherry though. Cherries are disgusting :neutral:

Oh. My. God. That is so cute!! Pidge in a dress is my favorite thing ever :heart: and they both look so adorably happy!

I don't know, I just imagined banana cream being something different. More like a banana mousse. I wonder if I could make a banana mousse. Glad I asked, I was leaning towards cherries for Keith. I'm trying to make the world a better place, no a worse one.

Yes. Yessss. Accept them. I will wear you with cute pics down until they are your OTP.

Ohh okay. Dang, now I'm craving banana mousse. Omg can you put mousse in surprise bread? Bcs if so that sounds amazing. Dang, now I have to hold your inferior cherry-liking ways over your head forever. What a shame :/ I'm still demanding pictures btw when they are made! Maybe we can entice people into the Voltron dumpster fire of a fandom with snacks!

Ahh no! I already pretty much ship everyone (I just discovered the beauty of Keith/Mothman today. don't even try and stop me) today-I can't handle more ships!

Ohh okay. Dang, now I'm craving banana mousse. Omg can you put mousse in surprise bread? Bcs if so that sounds amazing. Dang, now I have to hold your inferior cherry-liking ways over your head forever. What a shame :/ I'm still demanding pictures btw when they are made! Maybe we can entice people into the Voltron dumpster fire of a fandom with snacks!

Ahh no! I already pretty much ship everyone (I just discovered the beauty of Keith/Mothman today. don't even try and stop me) today-I can't handle more ships!

Hmm, you bring up an excellent point, banana mousse would not be able to withstand the baking process (duhhhhh Minty). I suppose I could inject it afterward. That project has been put on hold for an indefinite period of time because it's going to be hot af for the foreseeable future here and I don't have a/c.

Lol, Mothman x Keith? What even, my dude? :joy: With all your ships, we could start a cruise line! Toot toot!

whats-the-deal-with-keith-and-mothman-14781170.png

Idk why, but this made me lol so hard
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    Hello? Scary people I don't know that like Voltron? (stranger danger, no offense. but liking Voltron is good! but people I don't know are scary.)
    large.gif
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
    @KANDY!!!! WE HAVE A FRIEND!

Hello friend-o @Purrdalecki! [waves]
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Hmm, you bring up an excellent point, banana mousse would not be able to withstand the baking process (duhhhhh Minty). I suppose I could inject it afterward. That project has been put on hold for an indefinite period of time because it's going to be hot plum for the foreseeable future here and I don't have a/c.

Lol, Mothman x Keith? What even, my dude? :joy: With all your ships, we could start a cruise line! Toot toot!

whats-the-deal-with-keith-and-mothman-14781170.png

Idk why, but this made me lol so hard

I had no idea, honestly. Is the issue that mousse is too wet/heavy for bread or? And if this project ever comes back, count me in. I want some Hunk surprise bread sent my way lol

Dude were you not here for all the Keith cryptid stuff? Cause of his conspiracy board and Pidge's alien radio, everyone headcanons them as total conspiracy theorist nut jobs. And on Keith's conspiracy board in the show is (allegedly) a picture of Mothman, so everyone says that Keith's fav cryptid is Mothman haha. And I would totally be down for that cruise line omg. We can do themed breakfasts :smiley: and you can finally serve the surprise bread!

tumblr_ohbxii9XPl1uil71lo1_1280.png
    tumblr_ohhn7p1qKS1vhp88do1_r2_1280.jpg
    15101685_1293871194008174_5975609572545527808_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM5NjAxMzk3OTM5MDUwMTQ2NQ%3D%3D.2
    isn't it gorgeous

@Purrdalecki hi!! and welcome! Glad to have another Voltron enthusiast here on the forums! As you can see, we have very intellectual discussions here
    edited August 2017
    oh my god I just. there's more fanart than I thought there was

9c01e5698415e19c4e0d506cc5dbaeb3--fandom-my-husband.jpg
    tumblr_ojoutna0zC1rhxu3jo1_500.jpg
    a4087606823_10.jpg
    I take back anything negative I've ever said about this dumpster fire of a fandom. This is beautiful

edit: NEVERMIND I FOUND THE BEST TWO
    tumblr_ork2dcDA111w31n9io1_500.png
    15306034_1242501552491396_6351911057715363840_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM5NTk4MzQ2Mjg1OTM1MTA0OQ%3D%3D.2
    Ya'll, I made a lil edit thing of my sim:

NMUl2jW.png

I've been itching for a new avi for a while now, I knew I wanted it to be Shiro but I *also* knew that I'm a lazy butt that doesn't want to spend time searching for cc to make Shiro.. Also, no robot arm cc with dl links out so far as I can tell (unless I always make him wear the GTW apron with the robot arm attached!)

So photoshop is g. I'm not even sure if I put his arm in the right place (directions confuse me) but... I tried. My sim is more of cosplaying him bc I made the sim before I watched VLD, he's not made to be Shiro, just edited to. ^^
    Also I just figured out who mothman was.. I was sooo confused, I thought I'd missed an episode or something and then I saw the fanart and was like... Is that the gasmask dude that kills a walrus and comes after Murdoc's soul in Gorillaz mvs?

292?cb=20100719152901

But nah. I get it now. Kinda...

edited August 2017
    tenor.gif

It's nearly Friday!

9afdec12aecf580e7dcd72ee604ebc85--brother-fan-art.jpg

I <3 Space Daddy :love:

Oml, The Babadook with Keith and Mothman :joy: Reminded me of this

18513066_441772989517371_6373714789905989632_n.jpg

@Purrdalecki! Your new avatar! Yaaaaassss!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Today's word of the day from Dictionary dot com was paladin, so I'm pretty sure they've got a van (?) working for them!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    @Purrdalecki love the new avi :heart:

@mintycupcake the day is upon us! I swear, it's been out for, like, twelve hours, and I've almost been spoiled ten times. And I'm loving that Babadook/Rupaul crossover :lol:
    edited August 2017
    I'm dyiiiiiing bc I don't have netflix to watch it with but SORTA SPOILER I CAME BACK TO EDIT THIS DON'T PRESS SPOILER IF YOU DON'T WANT A MINI KINDA SPOILER..
    I saw Shiro's hair and I thought it was a meme, I burst out laughing.. And then everybody was like "I hate Shiro's new hair!" And I was like... Ohhhh no.

But no if anyone spoils s3 for me you may become acquainted with my fist.. xD Kidding :p but I'm gonna go try get a netflix free trial ^-^

Also! I made my first pose pack and it's Voltron-y. c; I might not put it up for dl for like a while bc I'm going on holiday and I want to edit some nice pics for it before I make it available to dl, plus I wanna deck out my new simblr which I just made but now I've learned to pose expect Voltron-esque poses. ;) Its Shiro vs Haggar, I know all Haggar's apparitions or whatever they were had the same expression but I wanted to add some variation and make her look a wee bit crazy.. The sim in the pose isn't supposed to be her, just a random witch I downloaded from the gallery, and Shiro I downloaded from the gallery too.

04E7tHXl.png
    ndbiBkml.png
    yz53Iccl.png

Pic of Shiro I was working off:
    4fWkdmRl.png

Which I combined with Sven's/Shiro's scene from old Voltron (y o u r i g h t k e i t):
    7oxdKarl.png

Next I plan to do a bromance-y Keith and Shiro pose from when Haggar messed up the wormhole and sent the paladins to all different places, evil Shiro/Haggar strangling Shiro and then maybe I'll recreate a pose of this face for Lance(I'm not sure how to make it look remotely human though lol)

9dd066eb3b735967953035f9206fc6e3--fan-art-power-rangers.jpg

Post edited by Purrdalecki on
    edited August 2017
    @Purrdalecki that's so cool!! I had no idea you made poses. That's awesome. and I'd love to see the lance one :lol:

Oh. my. god. I'm trying to avoid spoilers and it's so hard. I was going to stretch out watching season 3 (like 1 ep. a week) to make it to October, but if I do that, I won't be able to go online for like two months cause there's spoilers everywhere. My poor friend is having a hard time on pintrest haha. There's spoilers all over her feed.

Also! If you'd like to join a super fun mafia game, sing-ups are open for another 24 hours, and we've got a couple spots more :smile: come drop by!

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/922753/tarot-major-arcana-mafia-game-sign-ups/p1
    @Purrdalecki that's so cool you know to do do poses! I love that you're making some Voltron based ones.

@Kandy OMG I JUST WATCHED THE LAST EPISODE YOU NEED TO WATCH THEM NOOOWW AHHHHHH!!!! Also, there is a teaser for season 4 that only shows up if you watch through the last episode.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I had a minor procedure done this morning and the first thing I said when I woke up was "Voltron! I want to watch Voltron." And if that doesn't show my commitment, I don't know what does.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I had a minor procedure done this morning and the first thing I said when I woke up was "Voltron! I want to watch Voltron." And if that doesn't show my commitment, I don't know what does.

How did I miss this omg. I hope the procedure went well! And that's devotion right there. I'm gonna one-up you this week, though, when I put off studying to read the guidebook :wink:
    edited August 2017

How did I miss this omg. I hope the procedure went well! And that's devotion right there. I'm gonna one-up you this week, though, when I put off studying to read the guidebook :wink:

Yeah, it was just an endoscopy. I've had heartburn for a long time now and they were checking to make sure I had no pre-cancerous cells.

Haha, slacker Kandy! When does school start?

Did you know Hot Topic has some Voltron merch? Vintage style Voltron, but never the less! I'm wearing my new shirt as we speak. (type)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited September 2017
    Guiyse! Look at this hoodie I order on Etsy! :love:

37051119615_418db91982.jpg
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Guiyse! Look at this hoodie I order on Etsy! :love:

37051119615_418db91982.jpg

Cuuuuuute. I saw some similar cute Voltron crop tops being advertised on instagram, but boy were they expensive. Like.. 40 quid for one hoodie. Life hack though, Idk if wish is legit but I saw Keith's jacket going on wish for like.. 5 quid? Maybe less. I think shipping time is long though, Idk.

Also Idk if I said this before (probably have) but if ya'll don't already and you have tumblr you should follow libsterdraws (this isn't a shoutout I swear.) For someone that likes Voltron, I don't follow that many Voltron blogs (one. the total is one. and it's her.) But no I love her art, it's great, she lately uploaded this weird but kinda funny with Allura and Shiro and it's really strange but... Good.
    Also @Kandy how's that one episode a week thing going? I think I would've caved and binge watched it all now (I mean, I did, I tried to make a mad rush to get netflix before the holidays so my mind wouldn't be Voltron-Voltron-Voltron, sooo I watched all the episodes like... Not many days after they were out.) But I think this is like when someone is a diet and you eat chocolate cake in front of them so I should probably shut up? I admire your patience though! I miss something as soon as I've finished an episode of it.
    I'm?? I found Voltron memes on my phone from months before I even knew what it was. I'm cleaning my phone out and I've found multiple memes of Shiro I screenshotted from ig when I wouldn't even know what Voltron was, like 4-5 months before I went looking to find out who this 'space dad' guy was...
    I'm?? I found Voltron memes on my phone from months before I even knew what it was. I'm cleaning my phone out and I've found multiple memes of Shiro I screenshotted from ig when I wouldn't even know what Voltron was, like 4-5 months before I went looking to find out who this 'space dad' guy was...

Ha, that kind of sounds like how I ended up watching Voltron. I liked this photo on IG as someone cosplaying as Shiro, and like over a week later I was still thinking about them and how cute they looked, so I went back through all my liked photos (there were so many) and found it and figured out what show they were referencing and started watching it that way :sweat_smile:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • MelodyElodieMelodyElodie Posts: 107 Member
    *Slowly raises hand*
    Fan of Voltron here. I loved season 4 ^-^
    Sig.png

*Slowly raises hand*
    Fan of Voltron here. I loved season 4 ^-^

Yay! Hello! I haven't watched Season 4 yet, actually.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻