Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Rhodes Legacy

Comments

• iiomqilovesimsiiomqilovesims Posts: 281 Member
    AHH so awesome!
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    @Simslover163 @iiomqilovesims Thank you both!! I'm so glad to see that you're still enjoying the Rhode's story. :)
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Ah the camping vacation! Great! :)
    @12JEREMIA Thanks! Glad to hear that you liked it! :smiley:
    edited November 2019
    X7oXtJs.png
    74KXPci.png
    5ixcJp0.jpg

While we're glad to be home, reality sunk in and before we knew it...
    It was time for both of us to return back to work. Jaylen went back to the studio working on new beautiful works of art while I helped locals with all of their health needs still.

Since Kole is far too young to leave alone and neither can take him to work, we had to call the local Day Care Service and hire a Nanny. Jaylen was really nervous at first, but has grown to adore, Tucker. He's great with Kole and knows just how to deal with his temperament.
    Post edited by Jase on
    edited November 2019
    itfmNBl.png
    ZTIaf3c.png
    5ixcJp0.jpg

Not only has Tucker been making sure that Kole's clean, dressed, and fed, but he's also been potty training him; along with teaching him with this building blocks. We're super grateful... *big smile*
    Post edited by Jase on
    edited November 2019
    r1uA3u4.png
    NMyTwgb.png
    5ixcJp0.jpg

He also makes sure that Kole has a mid-afternoon; which lucky for us almost always makes sure that Kole is in a great mood when we get home. Which usually makes our after work life a bit easier and we can spend time playing with him instead of calming down a cranky toddler!
    Post edited by Jase on
    edited November 2019
    omhvXd0.png
    jzL2SOU.png
    5ixcJp0.jpg

Thankfully, since Kole is in such a happy mood, if needed one of us can easily spend time playing entertaining him while the other can have time to finish any last minute work items that we couldn't get done before the workday was over. Plus, Tucker goes the extra mile to make sure that dinner is ready to eat when we're both home.

I'm not sure if he does it to be nice, or for the large tip he gets afterwards. But that's beside the point, because it makes both of our lives so much easier. It's well worth the simoleons spent.
    Post edited by Jase on
    edited November 2019
    QZtpcXf.png
    4uPehl2.png
    5ixcJp0.jpg

Tonight was just like every other night this week...
    We got home, I finished up some online research, Jaylen helped Kole's motor skills in the backyard, and had dinner together. But while Kole played on his tablet and we were getting ready for bed, Jaylen made an announcement.

Babe?"

Yes?"

Guess, what?

What?

I'm pregnant again!!

*shock*
    Post edited by Jase on
    Jase wrote: »
    @12JEREMIA Thanks! Glad to hear that you liked it! :smiley:
    You're welcome! I follow you on Origin!
  • sigildaggersigildagger Posts: 42 Member
    This just so cute. :)
    Sigil's Sims 4 Adventures
    sigildagger.blogspot.fi.png
    Gallery ID: sigildagger
    #empty #unfurnished #starter houses with #noMOO and #noCC
  • CodexMortemCodexMortem Posts: 104 Member
    Yeah, so cute. I just found it, so sad that we never got to see the new baby. Oh, well.
    gGelhII.png
    @sigildagger and @CodexMortem Thank you for reading/posting to my legacy and I'm super sorry for dropping the ball with this thread. It's just one of those were I kept putting off updates and well, look where it got me. Luckily, I still am playing the Rhodes Save and still playing them. So, I should be able to have a few updates soon.
    Look who dropped the ball once again? I should be embarassed. :s

To be 100% honest, I don't really have a valid excuse for this massive hiatus either except for a combination of laziness, real life, and getting sidetracked by all of the shiny new things added to the game this year.

Hopefully it isn't considered spamming by tagging this many simmers in one post; however, since it's been so long since I've done a real update I'm afraid the majority of you may have forgotten about the poor Rhodes...

@kitoraem @thejennifer @Crzydramaqueen @Simslover163 @Linzz @minkydpain @Tomatplante @Songwolf666 @Celticgamer0 @iiomqilovesims @12JEREMIA @sigildagger @CodexMortem

Good News! Although it's taken much longer than originally anticpated, I finally have a few updates for the Rhodes Legacy! :)
    LWLAkl2.png
    OgRWptA.png
    5ixcJp0.jpg

I was so excited about the new baby that I didn't want to go to work the next day; however, I knew that I had to be responisble and go anyway. Afterall, I work in the medical field and know exactly how expensive the healthcare is going to cost us!

How are you doing today, Sir? What brings you to the hospital?

I think something wrong with me. Can you run as many tests as possible?

Sure! What kind of sim insurance do you have? :p
    Mg4B6Ok.png
    ajSNV61.png
    5ixcJp0.jpg

After running quite a few more tests on my patient, it was discovered he only need a shot and a small perscription. He'll be better in no time!

Before I knew it, it was time to go home and I was met with a great surprsie on the sidewalk...

Daddy!

Kole!

I missed you.

I missed you too, buddy. <3
    edited November 2019
    S1SUt74.png
    LNf5bUh.png
    5ixcJp0.jpg

After a quick shower, watching cartoons with Kole, and laying him down for a quick nap, I decided to relax by spending time in the backyard garden with Jaylen. He continued to work on his latest peice of art on patio while I watered some of my newest plants.

I'm sure this painting of his going to be another great masterpeice!
    Perfect!
    PncmkAT.png
    Pc5CwjD.png
    5ixcJp0.jpg

Since Chelsea has been working late nights at the restaurant, Salvador stopped by to eat dinner with us. Kole was very excited because he loves spending time with his Uncle Sal.
    7RcnI6u.png
    qWN9TpL.png
    5ixcJp0.jpg

After dinner, Jaylen and I enjoyed some quiet time watching tv while Uncle Salvador and Kole played in the backyard. The time flew by and before we knew it, it was time to say goodnight to Salvador.

Kole was exhausted and fell asleep almost immediately... and so did we.
    @12JEREMIA and @Tomatplante I'm super excited to see that your both still reading my legacy and thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it and I hope that the Rhodes continue to be entertaining. :)
    WqTvRTz.png
    DLNFiL6.png
    5ixcJp0.jpg

I think we might have stayed up too late last night. I guess we're not as young as we used to be and it took an extra cup of coffee to get me motivated and moving this morning. I'm not sure if it's because I'm so tired, but time at the hosptial is dragging...

Patient #1 has a store throat... Patient #6 has a headache... Paitent #12 has a rash...

* Yawn *

Hey, what time is it?

9 o'clock!!

I need a nap now!
    SQ2YStg.png
    9h9Tv9H.png
    5ixcJp0.jpg

Hi! Mr Doctor, I don't feel good. Help!

Okay, I'll do my best! What's wrong?

I don't know.

What feels wrong? Do you feel tired or sore?

I don't know.

Hmmm... Do you have a sore or scratchy throat?

I don't know.

* Sigh *

Looks at watch, suppose to go home in 15 minutes.

Okay, follow me. We're going to run some tests and see what doesn't look right.

Uh... ok?
    R8peC7v.png
    FUrBVLO.png
    5ixcJp0.jpg

After taking a few samples and going to the lab, I determined that little "I Don't Know" had a case of The Triple Threat.

Ok, this should make you feel better in just a few minutes. How do you feel now?

Great! Thanks, Mr Doctor.