Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 001 - Rules

Comments

• mattrweeksmattrweeks Posts: 41 Member
    > Here's the link & I'm adding it 2 the list here on House 001 thread (as u progress could u remind me 2 add u in the other house threads if u keep going?!) & I also added it 2 the Drifters list on MY YouTube channel!
    >
    > -masqraccoon ~ https://www.youtube.com/user/masqraccoon

Will do. ^_^ My plan is to do all 24 mini-challenges. So unless I fail at this one, I'll be moving onto House 2 with the daughter Saanvi just had - Sarah Simms.
    Check out my play through of The Drifter Challenge House 01.
  • NakendraNakendra Posts: 179 Member
    Stalvar just had his teen birthday and in any minute he'll be come a big brother
    NYXOtHm.jpg
  • KariseKarise Posts: 1,198 Member
    @Nakendra Congrats on Stalvar becoming a teen and having a nooboo on the way.
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    @Nakendra, Stalvar looks good. Congrats on the nooboo!
  • VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    mattrweeks wrote: »
    Will do. ^_^ My plan is to do all 24 mini-challenges. So unless I fail at this one, I'll be moving onto House 2 with the daughter Saanvi just had - Sarah Simms.
    Awesome =)
    Nakendra wrote: »
    Stalvar just had his teen birthday and in any minute he'll be come a big brother
    So exciting!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    edited July 2017
    Duplicate Post..oops!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    New YouTube content added
    -CASsie SIMmer ~ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIH8zZ5t17OSA_ShZl0RRuw/playlists
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • PrincessEviePrincessEvie Posts: 13 New Member
    I'll be coming soon Vi. Should be posting my first episode on Wed. if I'm lucky. BTW, I still couldn't get Steve's world to install, so I don't have you or him & homie in my world, want to add you all if that's okay. I tried finding you on origin, but there were 2 & neither of them seemed to be you. Oh & this is Angelia, ChappellGirl5, Rhonda, SFAM, whatevs LOL.
    I'll be coming soon Vi. Should be posting my first episode on Wed. if I'm lucky. BTW, I still couldn't get Steve's world to install, so I don't have you or him & homie in my world, want to add you all if that's okay. I tried finding you on origin, but there were 2 & neither of them seemed to be you. Oh & this is Angelia, ChappellGirl5, Rhonda, SFAM, whatevs LOL.

Can't wait 2 watch u play!!
    I believe we're on my Gallery, but I'm pretty sure they r CC uploads so you'll have 2 check mark that CC option & then you'll have 2 give me some pants & stuff LOL
    & HOLY MOLY....I have 2 remember ANOTHER screen name 4 u?! Eeeep! LOL
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • NakendraNakendra Posts: 179 Member
    edited September 2017
    House 001 is official finish. To bad I forgot to take a picture of my heir baby brother. He turn out to be cute as well. qisT6SN.jpg?1
    edit to add picture
    Congrats @Nakendra !
  • cdshrout1171cdshrout1171 Posts: 49 Member
    I'm sure this has been asked, but I can't go through so many pages, but why wouldn't you just do this challenge in Newcrest, that is totally empty, instead of emptying out Oasis Springs?
    I am going to try this challenge. I have a hard time finishing them, still looking for that challenge that keeps me motivated and isn't too tedious.
  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    I'm sure this has been asked, but I can't go through so many pages, but why wouldn't you just do this challenge in Newcrest, that is totally empty, instead of emptying out Oasis Springs?

At the time that the challenge was created, we didn't have NewCrest yet. At one time there were some later house challenges that were in NewCrest but when @Vihisha decided that she would stop the houses at 24 (I think it's 24?) she changed those to go into only Willow Creek and Oasis Springs so essentially you're rebuilding those two maps.
    edited September 2017
    Nakendra wrote: »
    House 001 is official finish.
    GRATZ Nakendra!!!

@Rainydayz179 THX 4 answering @cdshrout1171 =)

@cdshrout1171 Welcome 2 The Drifter Challenge...I hope u enjoy it!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    Well my house value is over 30k and my sim just gave birth to triplets. Will be starting on House 002 soon!
    @cdshrout1171 when I was playing house 1 I had triplets too! But then we hadn't toddlers yet so I bet it was more challenging for you.
    Congrats on having met all goals for house challenge 1. I hope you'll have fun in house 2.
    @cdshrout1171 Welcome to the Drifters and congrats on completing the goals for house 1. Have fun with the triplets.
  • FennadevFennadev Posts: 180 Member
    I am not new to the challenge, but just didn't find the time and motivation to continue on with Justin and Zoe. Well, I am back now and playing again, I just married them randomly on the streets, since I do not feel the need to take pictures again. I will keep updating you guys again here.
    Welcome back to the challenge! I hope you'll have fun with your new sim.
  • FennadevFennadev Posts: 180 Member
    edited October 2017
    Well I am not starting over though, just continuing after a break of almost a year with my current try. Last try failed at house 3 due to my laptop refusing to install windows 10 and then I had to reinstall windows 7 and lost all my gameplays. I started this challenge with the only person I ever uploaded to the gallery, which is a sims version of Justin Bieber. My house 1 and 2 are available in the gallery of the last try.

This is what Zoe did when she didn't sleep one night, they do have a bed in the house that's always more comfortable than that:
    6NbTpMU.png

Zoe and Justin together, lovely underwear Justin xD
    EV6iY1Z.png

And she got pregnant:
    haxwK8L.png

The house is currently at 12.000 with pricing, but Justin's almost 10 at painting skill, since getting money with the guitar won't work because I haven't unlocked the parcs yet.
    7y5Kwwd.png

Btw, I am having quite some trouble with the game not accepting my living room as a room, since I removed the floor and that lowered the space, so the lighting in there is quite troublesome.

Btw, @illusie your houses of this challenge are amazing, wish I could build them like that!
    Oh I thought you were starting with a new sim. So you are continuing were you left of?
    I like your sims! Congrats on the nooboo on the way!
    It's funny when sims prefer to sleep on the bench. Mine do so too occasionally.

Thank you for the compliments on my houses!!

@Fennadev Congrats for a nooboo on the way.
  • CommaSpliceCommaSplice Posts: 171 Member
    I really love this challenge (as I think I commented under my real name on your YouTube Channel). My founder looked kind of like a blond Mr. Rogers because I am terrible at CAS, but I got through the first house pretty quickly. House 002 is coming along. My heir kept on setting herself on fire in Granite Falls, but because she's in the Science career, I've been using the Sim Ray to extinguish the fire--also it works great on vampires! But I will say I worry about her heir who is developing all kinds of behavioral issues.

House 003 worries me because I am seriously phobic about the cow plant. I need to think about that one.
    This is such a fun challenge, don't you think? Congrats on finishing house 1! Have fun with the next challenge!
    How scary your sim kept setting herself on fire!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top