Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Anyway today is the big day that I will be going off to Manchester :smile: I will have my phone, IPad and laptop with me so I will be able to lurk and keep an eye on things! :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited October 2017
    Ryleigh O'Connor

headshot_original.jpg

4 traits that will drive you insane: Absent-Minded, Athletic, Brooding, Party Animal and Unlucky. Try to see if you can make something of these traits without going insane trying to figure out why she's doing what she's doing. Hey, who loves nothing more than a challenge. Ryleigh's a walking wonder of nature. She's absent minded, brooding and unlucky. If those traits aren't a recipe for a walking disaster, I don't know what is.

She was made with contents from the Sims 3 Base Game, Seasons, Supernatural and Late Night - NO other CC was used.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    Awesomes handed out,
    will give feedback when im home today busy week got an online exam to pass and it is not easy.
  • baranoutabaranouta Posts: 64 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 Thank you! ^-^ I'm so excited I can post pictures and stuff now.

@bekkasan Toddlers are the most adorable age in my opinion. There isn't as much to do with them, so there's that, but they're so precious. Yeah, I really wouldn't want to catch one of those myself lol. I think if I pulled up something that huge and ominously named I would throw it back and never fish again! :D Thanks~

@TadOlson Thank you :)

@Mikezumi Thanks! ^-^ And yeah lol it was pretty intense. Especially since, surprise, apparently even sims with autonomy off will pick up babies and things like that, which can be... difficult.

Today's update is gonna be like record-breakingly short, as I didn't get the chance to play very much today. I've actually been downloading a bunch of CC. :) When I'm done I'll give them makeovers and finally post pictures of someone OTHER than Batgirl~

yuYzWQD.jpg
    More adventures in Egypt! This hideout was definitely not eerie at all, nosiree lol. Batgirl finished up that quest, and then it was about time to go home.

1fkkwsr.jpg
    Batgirl also started learning to play horseshoes today. :) Lena was holding a meeting to raise her work performance, but later she and Batgirl played together.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    The Chikamori Selfacy

Life Around the Chikamori House

Well, Haruo thought that he could skip out on doing the homework prior to taking River to the Leisure Day festivities...well...that wasn't to be the case...since he got stuck with doing homework after he came home from taking River to said festivities at Central Park. Needless to say, he wasn't too happy about it. Tough.
    Screenshot-2.jpgScreenshot-3.jpgScreenshot-4.jpgScreenshot.jpg Meanwhile during the time that Haruo was trying to do homework, Mayumi was abducted by aliens. Couldn't have happened to a nicer person. ~sarcasm~. I'm sure the aliens won't be abducting her again. Maybe she became ruler of the alien planet during that time with her evil ways.
    Screenshot-5.jpgScreenshot-6.jpg Haruo finally finished his homework and went to bed, only to have to wake up again not more than three hours later to get ready for school. While the kids were away at school, the sink geysered and Satoshi had to fix the leak before it flooded the entire main floor of the duplex.
    Screenshot-7.jpgScreenshot-8.jpgScreenshot-9.jpgScreenshot-10.jpg He did however get a bite to eat before having to leave for work.
    Screenshot-11.jpg Yasunobu paid the bills, and Haruo did homework after he got home from school.
    Screenshot-12.jpgScreenshot-13.jpgScreenshot-14.jpg ...then he had something to eat as he was starving.
    Screenshot-16.jpgScreenshot-18.jpgScreenshot-20.jpg Mayumi got into a spat with Yasunobu for some silly reason that the Creator couldn't figure out why, but it ended up with Yasunobu not wanting to talk to Mayumi at all.
    Screenshot-24.jpg He did however have a nice talk with his brother, Satoshi. And then there were only two more days before River and Haruo would age up.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    @Silverofdreams30 Good luck with the exam :smile:

@baranouta Nice pictures from Eqypt :smile:

@Nikkei_Simmer Good variety of pictures :smiley: I don't think that Haruo liked being abducted!

Anyway I am on my train now and I got a decent window seat :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @polrbear , I just woke up a few minutes ago (gotta get kids ready for school) but I tend to read the thread for a few minutes before I get out of bed...That close up and massive close ups and massively massive closeups of August had me laughing so hard I woke up the dog! :D
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited October 2017
    @polrbear :D That close up thing,haha reminds me of how they do that pan and zoom in movies to show the actors emotions.Good stuff.

@Nikkei_Simmer Really!!! :s Brooding should not even be a thing,that trait stinks.You created a girl to go straight from CAS to the asylum and a lifetime of therapeutic medicated bliss.

@Mikezumi Am still really sad you chose to play in Twinbrook,that town is horrid.You know how I love and worship the townies,when has anyone caught me post even one TB townie ever?

I forgot to say I think brooding sims take super long showers :( when they aren't busy staring out the window of course.

Post edited by CravenLestat on
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Page 1930

@polrbear Sorry you had a bad day :( but I am sure your friend appreciated the help :)
    Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    My toddler stage is very short and my baby stage is non-existent so my sims do reach childhood quickly. I do give them back in childhood the days I steal from them as babies and toddlers so they match up with the townie life span.
    I couldn't send a kid to board school either. I can skill them just fine at home!
    Presiding over the royal court is fine when it is turned off with Retuner and only happens when kids wish for it and I let them ;)
    Wow! Three of your sims painting the same thing! I have had two sims do it but never 3!
    I could just eat Harper up! Too adorable <3
    Was there a dirty diaper in the room or does the butler have the grumpy trait?
    Skylar's face when he got bubbles! LOL
    I do love the aquarium in the wall - great shot!
    As you got closer and closer to August's face I could hear dramatic music in my head! :p

@king_of_simcity7 Thank you :)
    Have fun in Manchester :)

@Silverofdreams30 Good luck with your exam! :)

@baranouta Have fun with your new CC :) Congrats on Batgirl finishing the quest and on learning horseshoes :)

@Nikkei_Simmer Poor Mayumi :( ... NOT >:)
    Haruo really loves his homework ;)
    I'm glad that Yasunobu didn't want to talk to Mayumi. It shows he is not a doormat :)
    Nice update :)

@CravenLestat I haven't looked at everyone in Twinbrook but there are a lot of unfortunate looking sims! Of course my sims would stand out even in a town full of super models ;)
  • LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @Mikezumi I'm always telling myself that I was his favorite. I was his very first grandchild, so it does kind of make sense why he would treat me differently.
    Aww, the boys look so cute in their dragon costumes! I also don't know why sims sometimes act like the food is burning when it's not. I sometimes feel like the pillow fights in the game are a bit too rough. :lol: But sims seem to like it. It looks like they had fun at that community lot. :) Sam stop trying to always one-up your brother! :p
    I know that sim who was talking to Dean. She's actually quite pretty with a make-over and all that make-up removed. She was actually the founder's wife in a really funny Prettacy I read. Aww, Zumi looks so happy to be eating her favorite meal. :)

@polrbear Lol, it happens to everyone sooner or later. My butlers make that face too even when the toddler potties aren't dirty. Lol, that close up of August's face is too funny. :lol:

@Nikkei_Simmer Very nice update! I really don't like Mayumi. I hope poor Yasunobu breaks up with her soon. She's always so mean to him. :(
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    edited October 2017
    @Namaya92 What a fascinating history Justine has. I really like how much detail and thought went into it. I hope Madelyn is able to marry for love someday. I've said it before but your lighting mod is gorgeous, especially in France. The deep blue skies make me think of Summer.

@baranouta Hi! :smiley: I hate the stress of parties as well, which is why I hardly have them. Good luck getting those perfect plants!
    @Namaya92 Wow what a story. I feel sorry that Justine's first love ended so badly. No wonder she feels so strongly about her family's status. Wonderful storytelling :smile:
    @karritz Gerry's shirt is ok, but the pants are hideous. I really hate most of the clothes from ITF. You have a cute alien family :smile:
    @Nikkei_Simmer I wonder how many of the relationships/crushes will change by the end of your story.
    @king_of_simcity7 Both Warren and Anna seem to enjoy attention, in some way they suit each other. Megan should let Anna know that she's feeling a bit left out. I like your Photoshop edits and how they make the water look so nice and blue.
    @Silverofdreams30 Sorry you couldn't have the whole family over for the wedding. Congrats on the engagement! I'm sure your wedding pictures will be beautiful anyway :smile:
    @emorrill Ooh *fans self*. Wonderful pictures of Sam. That chest hair really suits him. It's not often I say that :tongue: Good luck with the outline for Sam's next chapter.
    Ziggy is cute! I love the colours on its back. Reason #7579379 why Seasons is amazing. Sometimes I just like listening to the rain pour down and the thunderstorms in game. It feels so real :smile:
    @RuthAnn107 Hi! Beautiful pictures of your newlyweds.
    @CravenLestat Nice pics of Tuesday with the Elsa hair :smile:

@Charlottesmom Sorry I just assumed she was an older version of your SS. Is it wrong that I found your reactions to your actual SS funny? :lol:
    @Faerie197 Sorry to hear your age progression broke. I'm glad you found out what was causing it. Ooh an abduction, I wonder if Leia will come out of it okay.
    @Namaya92 Your new story looks fun and interesting, plus I see some familiar faces there. I've started watching tv show 'Lost' so it's reminding me a lot of that too!
    Yessss i was looking forward to Aiko telling Izanami about her relationship with Thornton. Aw it didn't go very well, she looks so sad. If only Izanami could truly understand how she feels..
    @king_of_simcity7 Have fun on your trip to Manchester. I hope the sun will be out on your trip to the beach :smile:
    @Nikkei_Simmer Haruo and River are have hopeless crushes on each other, it's cute. What prank did Haruo pull? I like the hair you put on Susan she looks so much better. Those two are totally playing footsie, their legs are smooshed together so close.
    @bekkasan Adam and Alice's words are incredibly romantic, I'm glad they got to share their feelings. I like the shot of everyone swimming with the mountain in the background.

@charlottesmom Wow what big eyes Lilian has. She doesn't look too happy with Vlad kissing someone else. Billie is one lucky lady! Your sims would just stand around and give each other flowers all day if you let them I reckon. Shane is a good looking vampire, he looks royally plummed off from that abduction.
    Congrats on getting Double Deluxe! I hope you enjoy it. A lot of people around here, me included, have very fond feelings for it. It might be hard to get used to no open world though. I have the Ultimate Collection but just can't get into it anymore.
    @Nikkei_Simmer Tosh is one lucky guy having all these women fawn over him... Liandra is nice for caring about Meg's feelings.
    *smacks* Stop staring at pretty girls in the shower :tongue::wink:

@king_of_simcity7 Roaring Heights looks lovely as always in your pictures.
    @baranouta I love your superhero toddlers! Adorable idea. Sims turning into frogs is always freaky to me. I hope at least you got a lot of money from the meteorite rock. Wow red water in Egypt, it's reminding me of a Bible story.
    @mikezumi Cute picture of the boys on the school bus. They look so broody just like their Dads.
    It looks like Dean's getting all the attention today, two woohoos in one day!
    @lunbeauty Wow I'm impressed that you can manage 13 sims. I'm looking forward to seeing Persephone pregnant. Her name really reminds me of a favourite sim of mine in TS2.
    @cravenlestat That bunny in the second pic looks a bit shifty with those giant eyes :tongue:

@mikezumi It looks like Dean is about to take his son's head off with that throw :open_mouth: Haha your sims have no need for shame. Aw everyone fell over trying to bowl. Maybe Sam shouldn't have heckled his brother before having his own shot. I've never really explored the sculpting skill either.
    @SimsxZelda_fan Hi! Your ideas for the town sounds great. I like the improvements you have made so far, especially the last pic.
    @charlottesmom Lol you turned that random sim into a hottie for sure.
    @tadolson Great update!
    @namaya92 Madelyn is just too adorable and good-hearted.
    @lisasc360 Craven must be happy with his upgraded house, hopefully it will teach him from getting out his megaphone again. Nice shots of the roller coaster in heavy snow.

@meebx Hi! Your sims are gorgeous and I love the cc they're wearing.
    @karritz I like the skin you used for Ben and his mother, it's different.
    @Nikkei_Simmer Oh yuck stinky salad :mask: Tosh is completely oblivious to all the drama surrounding him.
    Meg's smart for being able to talk openly about her feelings but now she's just as oblivious to Harm's feelings as Tosh is to hers. Poor Harm :cry:
    @king_of_simcity7 I hope you gave that plate a good clean.
    @faerie197 How horrible, I'm sorry you lost your grandmother. I hope she's at peace now. Your poem is beautiful. I know how it feels, my grandpa passed away on Christmas Day a couple of years ago and I still sometimes feel like crying about it :cry:

@lisasc360 Your lot looks great! I see lots of fun things for sims to do there. I like the idea of a haunted farmstead.
    @bekkasan Victor seems very protective of Alice, it's nice that Adam understands though. The meeting went well, Adam is lucky that they are taking him in considering he's a werewolf.
    @charlottesmom You got some nice group photos of your sims, it's so annoying when they move and muck up the shot. Mitzi's new hair suits her nicely. I like the pattern on Billie's top. Again, Billie's a very lucky lady. Glad to see Connor around, he looks very dapper in his trenchcoat and hat, it's hard to recognise him in the glasses though. Haha your Emma is way cuter trust me. As if she rejected Vlad!
    @originalmara Hopefully Jared and Shara can get along better for their child's sake. Sorry you got error 12, I know how annoying it is.
    Ahhh Rusty is so cute. I love foals in the game.

@mikezumi Lycan is adorable roaring like a dinosaur. The colour of his costume is reminding me of Barney the purple dinosaur somehow. I get the same pancakes are burning action in my game too. Dean looks like he's enjoying watching his brother and girlfriend kiss. Wow that poor girl has to be right up there on the list of worst dressed townies ever.
    @nikkei_simmer Whoever said that TS3 sims look the same needs to get their eyes checked. All of your ladies have completely different and unique looks.
    @polrbear Thanks! I hope your arms feel better soon. Beautiful pictures. I love that rug in the nursery. That butler looks like she's totally regretting her job. Harper is just too cute.
    @baranouta Have fun with the tombs in Egypt!
    @nikkei_simmer Imagine if Mayumi got pregnant from the abduction. That's one big leak, luckily Satoshi was there. Looking forward to seeing River and Haruo growing up.

Ok I can do no more. Please be gentle on me tomorrow :wink:. I'm listening to music while typing this hoping it would inspire me to write some dialogue for the dinner scene in my next update but it's a bit late to write anything now.

I might break my rules and share a couple pics from the "future" when Saville and Sun return home. Here is Kara and Spencer with brand spanking new haircuts and wardrobe. They only have a few days until they become teens, I've been in suspense for a year not knowing what they will look like. It's been driving me nuts :astonished:
    cf1Jp6.jpg

I love it when kids make faces in the mirror :smiley:
    0LL8p7.jpg

A serious shot of Kara. I wonder what she is thinking.
    pvBufM.jpg

And here is Deandre with a new haircut as well, trying (and failing) to shake off his babyface image.
    wGagYc.jpg

One more! Leonard aged up into a teen (I shared this one on another thread) and I'm quite proud of how he turned out.
    9lqwrH.jpg
    @coco Thanks for the comments :smile:

Megan is a bit too shy to say that she is feeling left out and Warren just gets too obsessed with girls!

Also there is no beach in Manchester, it is as the City council say, 'Mannchester has everything,be felt a beach!' :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    pLn5dUd.jpg

Well obviously Gabriel is just reminiscing and murmuring quietly to himself "I used to have these things...."

and the pants are just stained and worn out, that's just how they look. :smiley: (or a bird pooed on him!)
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 Oh yeah sorry that was a duhhh moment on my part. Manchester isn't anywhere near a beach. I should know I've been there, albeit briefly.
    I played a lot last night and didn't realize that I'd played so much that I had over 150 pictures to sort through. So there will be a lot of updates before I go back in and play again. As much as I love Hidden Springs, I am getting mildly bored with it. I found a modified Starlight Shores online on the tumblr I usually go to for CC shopping and downloaded it. Once I get a few things settled in HS such as Maiya and Nova returning from Boarding School and a few other things, I'll see about Portering the family plus a few other households over there. :)

ppb5n3z.png
    Clover was the first one up the next morning and she was very hungry and didn't mind letting the entire house know. It was surprising that the rest of her roommates didn't wake up from all the noise she was making.

RaRkOcv.png
    VHHz00o.png
    GA7yPrb.png
    u3r3vPF.png
    Persephone went upstairs to tend to the babies. She gave Clover a bottle, potty trained Ashton and taught Giselle to talk.
    *I got the mod that allows sims to autonomously teach toddlers how to walk, talk, and potty train. No one really had the want to teach skills at the moment so it was anyone's fair game.*

E2xjUxl.png
    After all the toddlers were content enough to be left alone for now, Persephone was about to go downstairs when she was stopped by Connor. She couldn't help blushing when she saw his bare chest. He might not have been as built as Devon or Haku, but he was still very appealing and he was all hers.
    "You know I love you, right?" Connor asked.
    "I love you too, Connor."
    "Then there's something I've been wanting to ask you for the longest time."

5hkwlb3.png
    wPTBXnp.png
    imPLuMN.png
    9J0uD8o.png
    rN6X8gG.png
    rVV7PUL.png
    He got down on one knee. "Persephone, I know that you were probably expecting a more romantic setting, not an upstairs hallway with everyone else walking by and definitely not in our sleepwear, but I was wondering if you would please marry me? I love you more than anything in the world and I only want to make you happy."
    Her eyes filled with tears. "It doesn't matter if you had proposed behind the firehouse or the salon, yes I'll marry you! In fact, let's get married now!"
    "Now? But don't you want a big wedding with all your family and friends?" Connor frowned.
    "Nope, besides, I've had my fill of big weddings for now. I don't need a fancy dress and flowers."

PrnOc8d.png
    tJkFnGX.png
    JZmK62q.png
    The two of them were married right then and there in that hallway, right in their sleepwear, but it was their own special wedding and they were sure that no one could top it.
    "I promise that when we're old and we renew our vows, we'll have a big ceremony for it," Connor promised.
    "Or we could make a tradition and renew our vows here," Persephone smiled.
    "In our sleepwear?"
    "I'll wear my fanciest nightgown," Persephone teased.

HlhoU48.png
    They looked over at Haku and Cheri who were making out right beside them.
    "Should we tell them this is our spot?" Connor joked.
    "Nah, they wouldn't listen anyways."
    Cheri broke away from Haku slightly and looked up at the newlyweds. "We can hear you, you know. By the way, congrats."
    Connor just smiled. "Thank you, Cheri."
    Haku pulled Cheri back up. "Come on, let's go leave them alone to make babies, eh?"

qXbWDax.png
    Alicia took care of Giselle who was hungry.
    "No making a mess this time, okay?"

UkE6xtk.png
    Although she didn't seem too happy when Persephone beat her to taking Giselle out of the highchair.
    "I could've done it," Alicia said in a snippy voice.
    Persephone merely shook her head. When Alicia got into one of her moods, it was best to just ignore her until she cooled down.
    *This was before I changed her Grumpy trait to dramatic so there might be a few more pictures of Alicia making sour faces. :lol:*

AaSaNkS.png
    eEar4n6.png
    Haku finished teaching Ashton to walk and finished up potty training Giselle.
    *So upon closer inspection, I believe that the Nraas Skin Blend feature is working. Giselle's skin is a couple of shades darker than Cheri's, but not quite the same complexion as Haku's.*

tcR3gMZ.png
    X2MDQgX.png
    After finally learning how to properly use the potty, Giselle and Ashton both played with their toys for a little while.
    *I'd say that Ashton definitely has his mom's skin and is more of a clone of her, but I don't mind too much because he's so cute!* <3

0l6GMY4.png
    Ashton only needed to learn how to talk, which Cheri took care of, although he seemed more interested in other things, but still learned quickly enough.

Und3woU.png
    Persephone gave Connor the most amazing massage outside. She couldn't wait to have another baby and she knew that it would be her last as she was getting up in her years.

SuGA4d7.png
    Alicia went upstairs to play with her two little girls. The urge to have another baby was strong in her, but it still hadn't happened. Maybe it was a sign that she wasn't meant to have anymore. But she barely had time to play with Cadence and Clover because she had to go out and deliver a few sing-a-grams.

uic7JLV.png
    zQJADkc.png
    Unfortunately, it was safe to say that she was having a rather off day, especially when she caught on fire, but luckily there were some showers upstairs and she was able to put herself out.

GPORdZP.png
    Autumn got home from school and did her homework quickly.

dtb4oUb.png
    djAKXAI.png
    Being sixteen now, Autumn desperately wanted to learn how to drive so she asked her mom, figuring that she would be less prone to freaking out if Autumn made the tiniest mistake and she was right. Persephone was pretty calm throughout the whole ordeal.

(That's it for this part! There will be another shortly!)
    The next part!

xc9u4xK.png
    Cheri tended to Clover who was very hungry. The older twins would be aging up very soon and Cheri couldn't wait. But she also knew that Persephone wanted a baby. She just hoped that she didn't have twins.

RUVOWIv.png
    Everyone had burgers for dinner, which Devon made.

8piXpvv.png
    After dinner, Connor had a much needed shower and filled the house with his horrible singing.

rrJzy4a.png
    The laundry was piling up so Connor took it upon himself to gather up all the dirty clothes and put them in the wash.

xiUnyOL.png
    It was a fairly slow evening and Autumn was bored watching tv, but it was a bit too late to go anywhere as her dad said since it was a school night.

Z1ZYgQG.png
    Devon finished working on a police report. He would definitely rather be doing anything else, but this, but sometimes work came before everything else.

FYFH3Vk.png
    Haku felt the urge to work out and buff himself up. He had no idea how Devon made it look so easy.

VZ0xMkG.png
    Since everyone else was rather busy, Persephone put the kids to bed. It was often easier to have one person do it as the nursery was small and too many people in the room only caused a huge head-ache.

pQJNX55.png
    Devon wrote up a few more reports and then went got up to go to bed, but was stopped by Alicia who gave him a hug. She was feeling particularly frisky tonight and Devon was more than happy to give her what she wanted.

ZSJYBdh.png
    The butler spent most of the night raking up the leaves even up to 4:00 in the morning.

eMC2oVR.png
    TmOsPEY.png
    KWMLStW.png
    Giselle was the first one up the next morning, but was perfectly content to sit in her crib and dig around in her nose before Connor, who was up before everyone else, got her out of her crib, got her dressed, and set her down with a bottle.

juZ8skf.png
    kKDneUt.png
    Connor made Autumn Salad for everyone since that's what he had a craving to prepare, but no one seemed to mind some greens in the morning.

w9fcLDM.png
    Everyone wanted to clear the dishes together, but since Alicia was the last one to finish, she's the one who ended up doing it while everyone else went to get dressed for the day.

ypuPgnk.png
    yPdynLV.png
    N1ot8qZ.png
    Devon and Alicia went upstairs to get the rest of the kids up and ready for the day. It was also Cadence and Clover's birthday today! They couldn't believe that their little girls would be out of pull-ups in just a few hours.

6pIjGJK.png
    Connor had always wanted to grow an apple tree so he bought some seeds from the local market and planted them.

0ToCHLt.png
    After that, he settled down to study his cooking skill because he wanted to learn how to make more dishes. When he was living with Jared and Luna, his brother was often the one who did most of the cooking.

Z9wKLZr.png
    lJESlzm.png
    Alicia tried to have a little fun with Cheri by having a trivia challenge with her, but Cheri wasn't too happy when she got all of the questions except one wrong and lost.

9NGII1h.png
    aPSyzzV.png
    b0lX7rE.png
    Everyone took turns playing with the toddlers today. There would be a small party a little later for Cadence and Clover's birthday, which everyone was excited about.

X6SZ29r.png
    Persephone managed to play some video games before the party started.

5D2wWKU.png
    sFXPd9B.png
    iSzzvei.png
    AqQdeNq.png
    As soon as the guests arrived, it was time for Cadence and Clover to blow out the candles. Since Cadence was older, she got to go first while everyone cheered.

SdWM9Fw.png
    fyBmg2y.png
    Cadence and Clover were very identical, but both had very different styles and personalities so it was still fairly easy to tell them apart.
    *Cadence is the one with her hair in the side braid and Clover is the one with the panda hat :)*

(That's it for this part! There will be one more shortly and then more updates a little later!)
    Here's the next part!

NTaRUKm.png
    uj6m7Kh.png
    Everyone sat down to enjoy some birthday cake, which disappeared rather quickly as everyone had more than one slice. Cadence sat down to play with her stuffed toy that she'd had since she was a baby and was something she wouldn't get rid of any time soon.

p4AwoQE.png
    Clover finished off her cake and went upstairs to play some computer games while everyone else remained downstairs. It was amazing how much they both resembled their father. They didn't get even one of their mother's features.

1FFUgAI.png
    VxZtlK1.png
    Connor couldn't help, but notice that Luna seemed very quiet at the party and he'd also noticed her stealing longing glances at Jared so he approached her.
    "I think you should go for it."
    "Go for what?" she asked bewildered.
    "Just go flirt with my brother and see how it goes."
    "I dunno...last time I did that, he kind of jumped down my throat."
    "That's because you tried flirting with him right after we all first met. You two know each other better now. Why not go try some stuff and see where it goes?"
    "Okay...but if he rejects me, I'm kicking your plum."

9joQ3Mg.png
    DQIBYrG.png
    Surprisingly, Jared accepted her advances and when Connor went upstairs to make sure that Luna wasn't crying her eyes out over his brother's rejection, he was suprised to find the two of them locked in a passionate kiss, but happy too.

g64bFMT.png
    nCGGKOs.png
    Jared did draw the line at making out as he thought it was too soon, but had no problem with more simple kisses.
    *Later on I would get a pop-up saying that Jared and Luna are now in a steady relationship! I screamed for about an hour. :D*

WUZeG8r.png
    My SS seemed to take a liking to Ashton and spent a few hours in the nursery holding him.

A6AYkEX.png
    fehoJlU.png
    N4WPjsr.png
    1GXpiAN.png
    Alicia had a gig to perform and since tomorrow was Spooky Day, everyone was able to tend except for Ashton and Giselle who were left at home with the butler. Haku ended up getting a call in the middle of the concert by a random woman who wanted a date, but he declined as Cheri glared daggers most likely wishing death on all these women who were clearly studying to be home-wreckers.

1ISmdFn.png
    X6v5QTE.png
    Everyone went to bed when they got home except Connor and Persephone who took the chance to get a little romantic in the bedroom and try for a baby, which was successful on the first try.

62ifzU4.png
    The next morning was Spooky Day, but the entire family still got up early to have breakfast together.

kFlrAJj.png
    Once the dishes were washed and everyone was dressed, Alicia talked to Clover for a little while before the little girl went off to play.

YuLoXjU.png
    Devon and Alicia chose to block the doorway and make out much to a few other household members annoyance.

PVUHxT1.png
    3JiNWaJ.png
    Cadence was upstairs playing with her and Clover's dollhouse that they shared before Alicia came in to talk to her wanting to bond with both of her daughters.

DMOuhhU.png
    Since it was Spooky Day, the entire family went to the Fall Festival. Most of them wanted to participate in the apple bobbing contest, which Persephone won.

Z8SiHRf.png
    Alicia talked to Autumn about her latest concert. The two got along pretty well together.

MSc7m8M.png
    Connor and Persephone spent a lot of time together. Connor had gotten a little less shy about kissing his wife in public while Cheri continued to get calls for dates, which she constantly had to decline.

712IIvC.png
    L40kDrv.png
    Cadence and Clover brought their stuffed toys to the park and spent a lot of time playing with them despite their parents insistence that they not sit on the ground lest they get their clothes dirty.

A8PLFLl.png
    Cadence had a sweet tooth and bought a fudge ice pop with some of the spending money her parents had given her.

2EREg9f.png
    2F5YpJ0.png
    GGXFrRe.png
    Clover wanted to participate in an eating contest and joined her mom and Aunt Cheri. She did her best and almost made it, but Cheri ended up winning in the end. Alicia didn't even make it to the bottom of the pie dish.

(That's it for this update! There will be more later. :) )
    Zumi and the Winchester brothers in Twinbrook

Day 23 - Part 1

The weekend is over and I am looking forward to the kids going to school. They also have Scouts which means they won't be home until after 5 :)
    37393580390_99da0780f7_o.jpg
    Lycan had a wish to play with a toy so I made sure it was a toy that would help with his future skills ;)
    37602816126_fcf547de20_o.jpg
    After eating the pancakes at breakfast, Dean rolled a wish to make some. Done! :p
    37393577540_e527dc4a26_o.jpg
    Sam had a wish to fish and Zumi a wish to play a game with Gryph. Done and done! :)
    37602812176_ba9cdb066b_o.jpg
    The pancakes must have been off ;)
    37602806596_c4e82d97ed_o.jpg
    Once the kids had gone to school and the gardening had been done, I sent Zumi and the big boys to the bowling alley.
    36941112924_c8715d8df6_o.jpg
    It didn't take long for other sims to show up and most of them ended up in Dean's queue! First to reach Dean was Shark Racket. I understand that he starts out as a teen but he must have grown up while I was playing. I haven't been looking at any of the birthday sims so excuse any funny outfits you might see ;)
    37602801916_b7e078f707_o.jpg
    Lolly (I think that's her name) flirted with Dean from across the room. When I saw "wink" in Dean's queue I was yelling out "NOOOOOO". He turned and looked at me as if to say "Watch me!" ;)
    37393572010_14fbce6b8c_o.jpg
    37602796516_edf40b0826_o.jpg
    I am pretty sure I have seen simmers raving about how cute Shark is so I had a closer look. I think he is cute and what I see when I look at him is the potential to make a very good Mark Harmon with the right tweaks.
    36941106774_460e4c31dc_o.jpg
    Another sim came to Dean for a chat.
    36941105034_07a01ee85f_o.jpg
    Zumi had gone downstairs to bowl but didn't get far into her game ;)
    36941103184_fa86c39de4_o.jpg
    When she came back upstairs she chatted with Shark. He flirted and she knocked him back but she followed up with a flirt of her own! :#
    37602786816_6babb2dae5_o.jpg
    Sam was playing pool so I sent Dean to join him. I would rather have left him to his own devices but everyone was bothering him so much he wasn't having any fun :(
    36941100244_81ca3bfa0e_o.jpg
    Sam sizes up his competition ;)
    37602782616_c68884f7a7_o.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @lisasc360 Your park is looking awesome! I love how you have the tractor under the coaster. Love all the fun things you have for your sims to do. :)

@faerie197 Beautiful tribute to your Grandmother.

@Karritz That is a freaky picture!

@Charlottesmom Sorry you are bored with your hands off save. I would have trouble with it just because I'm a controller and not a watcher. :) Mine have free will (unless I forget to turn it back on after taking pics :open_mouth: ), but, I watch them constantly and keep them busy so they can't do what they want anyway. :lol:
    Mitzi's new hair is cute. Vlad and Billie are adorable together. You really need to let her have a fountain of youth potion! I guess Billie doesn't need the youth potion considering how many hearts she has floating around with the men in your town!! <3 Thornton

@OriginalMara Great pics. Love the pic of Penelope relaxing in the tub. Conner shirtless fixing breakfast. <3 I love the name Rusty! He's beautiful.

@LunBeauty Thanks for the comments. :) Victor is family oriented so that helps with his direction with Adam. Even though he is a tough vampire, he's got a softy heart and really feels hurt for Adam's upbringing and wants his life to be better....which it is now.

@Mikezumi Glad the boys made it through the night. :) Cool sculpture that Zumi is working on. Busy venue! Ewww, that was one awful sim outfit! Cute that the kids are still wearing the costumes. :) Dean made his move. :) Sam needs to focus!
    Thanks for the comments on Adam and Alice. I'm still debating on turning on teenage. I may send them to uni so waiting to decide.

@polrbear That was so sweet of you to help your friend. Thanks for the comments. Cute pics of the family. Great that Riley is learning to drive. :) Looks like Eddy is in the doghouse!

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks

@Nikkei_Simmer Ryleigh is very beautiful. I enjoyed the update. Homework..blah. Nice abduction! Hopefully you don't have that mod that allows females to get pregnant with alien babies! That would be one scary baby.

@baranouta Great pic of the puzzle. :)

@coco Thanks for the comments. :) Your sims are beautiful with their new hairs and clothes. Well, they were before too! :grin:

Gotta go to work. Have fun simming!
    Self reminder top of 1931
    Zumi and the Winchester brothers in Twinbrook

Day 23 - Part 2

I might have got a little carried away with taking pics of the boys playing pool but they looked so darned cute ;)
    37393564410_e02e4b8dd5_o.jpg
    36941095874_3207fb793e_o.jpg
    When Zumi tried to leave the bowling alley on her own, I sent them all home. Zumi had a wish to eat mac and cheese so I had her prepare some. The boys chose athletic activities of course :)
    37602777706_c3838c6260_o.jpg
    36941091584_8f039123b4_o.jpg
    The boys both rolled wishes to play tag with each other while doing their homework :)
    37602773606_b5f012cd51_o.jpg
    Zumi had nearly finished her meal by the time everyone came inside.
    37652378111_9273c20aba_o.jpg
    She didn't leave the table, though, and sat and watched her kids eat :)
    37652377001_9965bec841_o.jpg
    Gryph had a wish to catch a bug.
    37652375971_893e4233ae_o.jpg
    When I checked back on the house after finding a bug for Gryph, I found Dean and Zumi flirting.
    37602766946_73071b7135_o.jpg
    Gryph was trying to talk to his dad and Sam took his chance to go for woohoo!
    37652373991_1f29949883_o.jpg
    Somehow Lycan got in before Gryph had a chance.
    37652372681_f7455c76bc_o.jpg
    After woohoo, Sam and Zumi watched the stars but only for a moment ....
    37652371671_8f3bce9d88_o.jpg
    because Zumi wasn't feeling too well ;)
    37602758096_ddbf826365_o.jpg
    and got her notice :)
    37602756166_14197d5c86_o.jpg
    @coco The nearest beach to Manchester is Blackpool

@LunBeauty Congradulations on over 150 screenshots! :smiley:

Also nice pictures with Cheri and the toddlers again :smile:

I am not sure how Alicia caught fire though, did I misread something or did that just happen randomly lol

@Mikezumi Nice updates from Twinbrook again :smile: I agree that Shark Racket is a handsome Sim but his clothing is another clear exams of the shocking 'age up' wardrobes! :D

I am still on the train at the moment and managed to pay for Wifi but things are slow at loading so will try my best to reply :smile:

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @king_of_simcity7 It happened when she was performing a sing-a-gram. The little doo-dad that farts out bubbles and rainbows and butterflies backfired on her.
    @LunBeauty I never knew that about Sing-O-Grams but I have only ever used them a few times.

I guess that you learn something new about TS3 everyday! :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I had to start over due to issues and had Emily complete the opportunities for the Philosopher's Stone. Ethan used it twice and is still alive! I deleted it so no accidents happen. Lol. He becomes an adult in 13 days and they'll be welcoming a daughter into their hearts! (first pregnancy and I didn't choose the gender by having her eat watermelons)
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    Stil ltrying to go through the online exam atleast we can do it as many times as posibble ugh.

@Mikezumi Great updates as usual

@coco wow that was long feedback good job, thank you I hope so not been able to play
    yet cause of busy days ugh.

@king_of_simcity7 Have a good time in Manchester

@polrbear lovely update teh toddler is so cute

All for now

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top