Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ SANDRAELLE'S SHOWCASE ♥

Comments

• BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    @Sandraelle sweetie this one is so beautiful, the color of that roof really sets that white off! Awesome build!
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    edited September 2017
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    @Sandraelle , Casa Blanca is gorgeous! A white pearl! You captured so very well the Spanish style! <3
    @AIRIS6962, Thank you so much Inma. I like that, "a white pearl"! :)
    luvalphvle wrote: »
    It's beautiful! :)
    @luvalphvle , Thank you Megan! :)
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    @Sandraelle

Downloaded and rec..

Casa Blanca is stunning I love all the attention to detail and the colours you have used throughout. The barbecue/pool area is beautiful and I love that little path around the side of the house with a pond..Your build is making me want to fire up Lucky Palms and play :)
    @SPARKY1922 , Thank you Sparky, I enjoyed building this style. And thank you for the rec and for downloading it, enjoy! :)
    Casa Blanca is just Gorgeous @Sandraelle! Beautiful, beautiful landscaping and such a pretty home! :blush:

@WrathofCath , thank you so much Cath, appreciate it! :)
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    @Sandraelle sweetie this one is so beautiful, the color of that roof really sets that white off! Awesome build!

@BreeMiles , thank you Bree, yes I thought that particular one went well with the stark white. :-)
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,818 Member
    Casa Blanca is beautiful!
    illusie wrote: »
    Casa Blanca is beautiful!

@illusie , thanks so much and I appreciate you stopping by! :)
    edited February 2018
    SEASIDE LUXURY, 50x50 residential lot, built at 16 Castaway Cove in Sunlit Tides 10/8/17

DOWNLOAD
    PICTURE ALBUM

This is my latest DNA creation for @CandySims14. (Request: here).

Built for a car enthusiast bachelor sim and his soon to be family, this large luxurious modern beach house has everything your sim family will need. Besides the spacious living room, kitchen and dining room, the master suite is located on the main floor with access to a private patio and a separate steam/sauna room. Also downstairs, you'll find a bathroom, a gym and a study (both with access to back yard). Upstairs is a loft family room centered around the 3 children's bedrooms and overlooks below to the main floor. It leads out to a spacious balcony with a bar, seating, chess table and telescope. The back yard is an entertainer's dream with large pool, hot tub, bar, outdoor living room and outdoor kitchen, fire pit, golf range and more! Enjoy!

UhzDBAy.jpg
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
    @Sandraelle, Seaside Luxory looks amazing! I love the landscaping. You really have an eye for detail. Love your house <3
    illusie wrote: »
    @Sandraelle, Seaside Luxory looks amazing! I love the landscaping. You really have an eye for detail. Love your house <3

@illusie, Thank you so much for also commenting here. And yes, I am a detail-oriented person I've been told, lol. Glad you like it! :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    Seaside Luxury looks so very nice! :) It is such a very detailed home! The exterior design of the home building, the layout of the build, the design of the outdoors areas and the layout and furnishing of the interior looks so very nice! Very nice architecture! It is a very luxurious home! The landcaping and all areas of the outdoors looks so very nice! Very nice pool, hot tub, covered outdoors fireplace kitchen and living area, outdoors hot tub and poolside loungers areas! Very nice interior areas! The colour scheme is calming. The water and plants feature in the foyer looks very nice! Very nice wall textures, colours and wallpaper in the rooms ! The design of each room looks very nice! Very nice furnishing of the master suite and the kids bedrooms! The garage is great for a sim who likes cars!
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

Copying what I posted on the DNA thread :smiley:
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Wow @Sandraelle , this is a beautiful build. Heading off now for a closer look :smiley:

Edit: Just completed the picture tour. My goodness you did an incredible job. How do I love this... let me count the ways. The neutrals and soothing palette, the detail, the totally amazing backyard, the décor choices, layout and neat features like the foyer fountains and use of modular pieces for the child's bedroom. This build oozes luxury without being in your face. BTW the 3 fireplaces in the livingroom... how cool is that. Well done! Off to rec and download :smiley:

• AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

SEASIDE LUXURY is a very beautiful modern home, dear @Sandraelle ! Gorgeous pool and rear <3
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @Sandraelle

wow what a beautiful house perfect for a seaside location downloaded and rec :)
  • CandySims14CandySims14 Posts: 475 Member
    @sandraelle I had time to install Seaside Luxury last night and have a look around. I am so happy with it, I can’t thank you enough. Everything looks so beautiful, I can’t believe I finally have a house like this. It seems like you don’t see a lot of houses like this on the Exchange, with this look, and the huge outdoor entertaining area. I’ve seen a few on TSR, but they’re so CC heavy, that I opt not to install them. I love the open floor plan, and the neutral color pallet. There’s so much attention to detail with the décor and the color matching. You managed to make it modern yet cozy … I wasn’t sure that would be possible. The kitchen is really pretty with the stone. I LOVE the way the outdoor entertaining area has multiple levels … walking up & down to the fire pit, and a way to get into the pool from the hot tub. Plus all the planters around it. The kids bedrooms are really adorable. They’re cuter in person, in my opinion. Can’t stop looking at them. Also LOVE the 2-story living room, with the railing to look down … that’s one of my favorite architectural features … and the plants along the 2nd story when you look up from the living room. All the cozy seating areas, with modern focal points nearby. The 3 fireplaces are awesome. I can’t wait to play in it for a longer period of time. I took a few pics so you can see what it looks like in my custom world. The first thing my bachelor did was throw a pool party. Ha. Again, thank you so much, I am over the moon about it, and I appreciate all the time and energy you put into this. <3

o69FwB3.jpg

uMPVxbn.jpg

DC90wQN.jpg

hNOQSQ8.jpg

ldP1wT0.jpg

35Fm8Mh.jpg
    rosemow wrote: »
    Seaside Luxury looks so very nice! :) It is such a very detailed home! The exterior design of the home building, the layout of the build, the design of the outdoors areas and the layout and furnishing of the interior looks so very nice! Very nice architecture! It is a very luxurious home! The landcaping and all areas of the outdoors looks so very nice! Very nice pool, hot tub, covered outdoors fireplace kitchen and living area, outdoors hot tub and poolside loungers areas! Very nice interior areas! The colour scheme is calming. The water and plants feature in the foyer looks very nice! Very nice wall textures, colours and wallpaper in the rooms ! The design of each room looks very nice! Very nice furnishing of the master suite and the kids bedrooms! The garage is great for a sim who likes cars!
    It is a very nice home! :)

@rosemow, Aww, you're always so sweet to come by and express your lovely comments, thank you so much!
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    SEASIDE LUXURY is a very beautiful modern home, dear @Sandraelle ! Gorgeous pool and rear <3

@AIRIS6962 , thank you dear Inma! I'd love to have that pool in real life, lol.
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    @Sandraelle

wow what a beautiful house perfect for a seaside location downloaded and rec :)

@SPARKY1922 , thank you for stopping by to comment and thanks for the DL and rec! :)
    edited October 2017
    @sandraelle I had time to install Seaside Luxury last night and have a look around. I am so happy with it, I can’t thank you enough. Everything looks so beautiful, I can’t believe I finally have a house like this. It seems like you don’t see a lot of houses like this on the Exchange, with this look, and the huge outdoor entertaining area. I’ve seen a few on TSR, but they’re so CC heavy, that I opt not to install them. I love the open floor plan, and the neutral color pallet. There’s so much attention to detail with the décor and the color matching. You managed to make it modern yet cozy … I wasn’t sure that would be possible. The kitchen is really pretty with the stone. I LOVE the way the outdoor entertaining area has multiple levels … walking up & down to the fire pit, and a way to get into the pool from the hot tub. Plus all the planters around it. The kids bedrooms are really adorable. They’re cuter in person, in my opinion. Can’t stop looking at them. Also LOVE the 2-story living room, with the railing to look down … that’s one of my favorite architectural features … and the plants along the 2nd story when you look up from the living room. All the cozy seating areas, with modern focal points nearby. The 3 fireplaces are awesome. I can’t wait to play in it for a longer period of time. I took a few pics so you can see what it looks like in my custom world. The first thing my bachelor did was throw a pool party. Ha. Again, thank you so much, I am over the moon about it, and I appreciate all the time and energy you put into this. <3

o69FwB3.jpg

uMPVxbn.jpg

DC90wQN.jpg

hNOQSQ8.jpg

ldP1wT0.jpg

35Fm8Mh.jpg

@CandySims14, aww, you are so very welcome and I'm thrilled that you are so happy with it. Yes, I agree that there are some very cool modern homes on TSR, but they always have so much CC. I'm glad you like the coziness as I was trying not to make it look too cold and stark, as so many moderns can look. Thank you for sharing the pics, yay for the pool party! LOL I do notice that a few of my outdoor plants were replaced with the barrel of flowers, I guess I used a few things that you don't have (I believe they might have been the free ones). Thanks again for all the nice comments. Enjoy it!
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    @Sandraelle, very beautiful sweetie! Love all the colours and beautiful detail!
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    @Sandraelle, very beautiful sweetie! Love all the colours and beautiful detail!

Thanks so much Bree! When I was decorating, I was worried that the colors were getting monotonous when trying to keep the neutral tones, so I'm glad you liked it. :)
    edited December 2018
    ARYNNDALE MANOR, 64x64 residential lot, built at 160 Foothill Drive in Starlight Shores 11/5/17

Arynndale Manor is a gated luxury home and was inspired from a real live house and features 9 bedrooms and 11 bathrooms. Created as a DNA request for @aaron0haaron (Request: here). The house was designed for my requester's sim family with an actor Dad and a journalist Mom and they have 7 teenagers and a butler. Outdoors you'll find lots of entertaining space with 2 pools, a summer kitchen with a fireplace and attached bathroom, 2 hot tubs, a basketball court, fire pit, golf range and a children's play area. And there are soooo many tv's and seating areas in this house.....as you will see by the photos!

0f1qzqb.jpg

Main Floor
    The main level consists of a large foyer with an office off to the right and straight ahead is the living room. Also on this level is a formal dining room, a spacious kitchen that opens into a 2-story tall family room with fireplace, butler's pantry, laundry room, powder room, the master suite and the butler's quarters. There are two terraces, one off of the living room and one off of the family room. There is also an entrance into the house from the motor court where you'll find parking for 5 cars.
    JYpgsqR.jpg

2nd Floor
    Moving up to the 2nd floor is where you'll find most of the bedrooms -- 2 rooms for teenage girls, one of which is designed for a sporty tom boy, each with their own bathroom and closet. The other 3 bedrooms are for teen boys, one has it's own bath/closet and the other two share a bathroom. Also on this level is another powder room, a spacious library, an office for the Mom, a small gym, and a teen hangout area that's open to a family room below and contains a sectional sofa with a chess table, a bookcase, an aquarium, and an arcade table.
    23W7Ytt.jpg

Basement
    The walk-out basement leads out to a patio and all the fabulous outdoor space. There are two more family rooms (one with a fireplace), another kitchen with a built-in grill and a fireplace, a game room area (with a bar, pool table, arcade machines, foosball table and darts), a home theater with popcorn machine and mini fridge, another powder room, and a nectar room. There are two more bedrooms down here as well, one for a rebellious teen boy, and the other for a drama queen girl who loves pink and black, both have their own bathroom and closet.
    1kwH9QL.jpg

Aerial Shot
    y0Lz81J.jpg

Inspiration Photos
    Some of these photos are from the actual house, and some photos were rooms my requester liked.
    w3Sve9p.jpg
    H9Ww09k.jpg
    EnPBr9s.jpg

PICTURE SLIDESHOW AND DOWNLOAD LINK
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    Arryndale Manor is such a very detailed luxury home! :) It looks so very great! You have reflected the real life inspiration home and the pictures of the real life rooms so very well! The exterior of the building, the outdoors areas, and the layout and furnishing of each level of the home looks so very nice! Very nice design and colour schemes of the bedrooms! It is great that there are 9 bedrooms and 11 bathrooms in the home! It was very nice looking at the pictures showcase of the build. The home would have involved such a lot of time and work!
    It is a very grand and special luxury home for sims to enjoy living in! :)
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Arryndale Manor is Gorgeous! You did a fabulous job at recreating the original home and inspiration pics! Going to have to DL it so I can wander thru it all! Well done! :)
  • creativemetaphorcreativemetaphor Posts: 1,543 Member
    Oh my goodness! That manor is amazing! I love the theatre and the outdoor patio with the fireplace and the pool area... well, frankly it's all just beautiful!
  • aaron0haaronaaron0haaron Posts: 119 Member
    @Sandraelle Look at all those beautiful sitting rooms and televisions LOL!

Wow. Just Wow. It's absolutely stunning!!! You have by far exceeded my expectations! I can't wait to load my game up so I can look at it up close and personal! I'll give you a more detailed response after I see it if you'd like. :)

Thank you once again!
  • Simlena528Simlena528 Posts: 199 Member
    Wow @Sandraelle, Arynndale Manor is beautiful!!
    Arryndale Manor is stunning! And it's huge! You did an amazing job on it. love it! <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top