Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Be honest ... Did you play 'The Sims Online'

2...Next

Comments

• LoverGal623LoverGal623 Posts: 47 Member
    I was too young at the time and didn't know about The Sims enough to understand it till pushing 2008 (used to watch my mom play one of the games, burglar gave me nightmares!) I wish they'd come up with something similar now that the technology is better. Me and my mom were just discussing how nice it'd be for it to be like the regular offline sims games, but other people could live in that world and come over (invite only though, kind of like SimFest in Sims 3, only where your sim didn't just go away, you actually lived there and played) and you could just play The Sims as kind of a co-op of sorts.
  • XxIesjuhXxIesjuh Posts: 78 Member
    I think I was too young when that game came out.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I walked around in the world once, and thought WTH is this? tried to play some chess, tried to visit as many places as was allowed by owners, then never loaded it again. lol (Not my game and never bought it).
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • SuicidalSpidersSuicidalSpiders Posts: 1,733 Member
    I didn't know about it at the time (I had very limited internet access and only knew about the original game), but I played the server that they have now...wasn't really my thing. Too much of a grindfest...I like my sandbox.
  • Simmie_bearSimmie_bear Posts: 3 New Member
    OMG I DID I would always just do random stuff because i was only like six
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    No.
    I am honest : Yes.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top