Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dag nabbit, another sims game?

Faerie197Faerie197 Posts: 1,077 Member
Okay, I got seriously hooked on Sims 3 a couple years ago now (I think). To the tune of 453 hours played and counting, not to mention way too much money spent. And while it wasn't the primary reason I did so, I did decide to go all in for a yearly Origin Access subscription, then promptly spent far too much time yesterday playing The Sims 4. A game I don't even like as much as TS3.

But now I've bought The Sims Midieval Deluxe Collection (both base game and expansion with special edition items)... Dear gods, at this rate I wont have any life...

Wait, I don't have much of a life to begin with. My SIMS have better lives then I do... I need help.
Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.

Comments

• Options
    plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    Who is Dag Nabbit?
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Cousin of Dog Nobbit. That was the favourite saying of the lead electrician on the destroyer I was on whenever anything went pooey. Most memorable occurrence was one day when he opened the locker that the mess trays were stored in (he was also the mess deck master at arms) and the ship took a heavy roll. Every tray slid out, some hitting him, and all making a huge pile on the deck. The 'dog nobbit' was both loud and angry. Lunch was late that day since every tray had to be washed.
  • Options
    Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Faerie197 wrote: »
    Okay, I got seriously hooked on Sims 3 a couple years ago now (I think). To the tune of 453 hours played and counting, not to mention way too much money spent. And while it wasn't the primary reason I did so, I did decide to go all in for a yearly Origin Access subscription, then promptly spent far too much time yesterday playing The Sims 4. A game I don't even like as much as TS3.

But now I've bought The Sims Midieval Deluxe Collection (both base game and expansion with special edition items)... Dear gods, at this rate I wont have any life...

Wait, I don't have much of a life to begin with. My SIMS have better lives then I do... I need help.

My sims in Medieval don't have better lives at all. But think it is very amusing to throw them into the pit, and see what the outcome is. sometimes they DO survive and get up with interesting stuff like a pit beast baby in an urn or parts of the Doomsword. Very amusing.
  • Options
    lucyajoneslucyajones Posts: 31 Member
    Dagnabbit, I'm not losing three children, so I reloaded and lost around 3 hours of ... also, compel him to reproduce and influence a legit lady to out of another sim. ... I as of late observed the last Bunch in my amusement kick the bucket - no more Bunches
  • Options
    Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    "Dagnabbit" or not. If you wanted to post about The Sims Medieval, you should have posted in 2011 when it came out. Mayhaps you're just a little bit too late on the tasts. :wink:
  • Options
    Faerie197Faerie197 Posts: 1,077 Member
    "Dagnabbit" or not. If you wanted to post about The Sims Medieval, you should have posted in 2011 when it came out. Mayhaps you're just a little bit too late on the tasts. :wink:

I didn't even know about this game in 2011. I'd heard of The Sims, but hadn't really been interested when it came out. Sims 2 wasn't even a blip on my radar. And the first couple times I tried Sims 3 thanks to a Gamefly subscription, my initial reaction was "boring". Posting in the Sims 3 section of the forums is the first time I heard of Sims Medieval, but even then I assumed I'd never have a chance to play it. Cue finding the game for cheep in the Origin store a few days after paying for a one year subscription to Origin Access.

Considering I've only been playing Sims games since May of 2016 and discovered the forums a few days after buying (and finding my self hooked on) Sims 3, the only way for me to have been posting in this forum back in 2011 is time travel. And outside of playing Sims 3 and going to Oasis Landing, I have no means to travel in time.
    Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.