Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Trailer is here!!! October 10th

Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
Just watched this video on YouTube:

https://youtu.be/J1Hi23NxJOk
21mbz47.jpg
Post edited by Orchid13 on

Comments

• YellebYelleb Posts: 156 Member
    Woah, look at the world at 0:14! Those docks! That boat!
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    I hope the trailer will show us Brindleton Bay. If it's only a trailer for CAP, I don't really see the newsworth as all the youtubers have released 30 minute walkthroughs of CAP today.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,835 Member
    Yelleb wrote: »
    Woah, look at the world at 0:14! Those docks! That boat!

I know right? Can't wait to see more!
  • MarktnMarktn Posts: 554 Member
    OMG! BB is going to be amazing!
    Guys, I haven't been this genuinely excited for an expansion pack since University Life in 2013. I kind of feel like I'm a kid again, anxiously looking at that one present underneath the Christmas tree that I can't open just yet.
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Guys, I haven't been this genuinely excited for an expansion pack since University Life in 2013. I kind of feel like I'm a kid again, anxiously looking at that one present underneath the Christmas tree that I can't open just yet.

Tell me about it. I pre ordered it already just for the satisfaction of knowing I own it
    21mbz47.jpg
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,404 Member
    I hope this doesn't mean that the October patch is not released tomorrow :o !
    I hope this doesn't mean that the October patch is not released tomorrow :o !

Well I’m guessing it’s either tomorrow or Thursday. They are probably going to realease trailers weekly like they did with CL.
    21mbz47.jpg
    Orchid13 wrote:
    Tell me about it. I pre ordered it already just for the satisfaction of knowing I own it

I'm thinking about pre-ordering it today. I was kind of against the idea since there's no incentive to pre-order, but like... I still want to do it, for some reason.
    Orchid13 wrote: »

Me too! The day it was offered and it has been a long wait.
  • MissNightOwlMissNightOwl Posts: 740 Member
    I wonder about just one thing - why we're not getting Create A Pet Demo? Alexis mentioned it on SimVIP and I agree with her that it'd be kinda win-win situation. They'd make great marketing, we'd get a peek into the new pack. I just don't get it.
  • simstr0ngsimstr0ng Posts: 679 Member
    Remind when the release date is.
    simstr0ng wrote: »
    200 years from now.
    I wonder about just one thing - why we're not getting Create A Pet Demo? Alexis mentioned it on SimVIP and I agree with her that it'd be kinda win-win situation. They'd make great marketing, we'd get a peek into the new pack. I just don't get it.

Oooh, that would've been such a good idea. But if they gave some people access before others, like they did with the CAS Demo, it would've caused quite an uproar, I think.
    simstr0ng wrote:

November 10th!

Oooh, that would've been such a good idea. But if they gave some people access before others, like they did with the CAS Demo, it would've caused quite an uproar, I think.

Oh, wasn't CAS Demo available for everyone right away? I admit I wasn't following TS4 at that time, but I was sure it was free for everybody. That's why I was suprised they didn't release CAP Demo.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I sooo hope we get to see more of BB tomorrow and not only CAP. But trailer sounds short so idk :/ But the world looks exactly as I had imagine and better! It's so beautiful <3 Kinda wondering how many lots there are.

Have you guys checked out the CAS items yet? They too are beawwwutiful :)
    http://simscommunity.info/2017/10/09/the-sims-4-cats-dogs-exclusive-create-a-sim-overview/
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member

Oh, wasn't CAS Demo available for everyone right away? I admit I wasn't following TS4 at that time, but I was sure it was free for everybody. That's why I was suprised they didn't release CAP Demo.

Not right away. They selected random users in waves to play the demo before it was free for everyone.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png

Not right away. They selected random users in waves to play the demo before it was free for everyone.

Thanks, I see now. Well, maybe that's the reason. Although I don't really understand how they could lose on releasing CAP Demo for everyone right away. I geuess people would be rather happy, even if it's pretty limited. I mean, I would be :)
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    The CAP program is not that much different from the CAS program we already have. IMO, it would be a waste of resources to create a CAS demo for a few when in one month, we all get the pack. If you used the CAS assets before, then you will probably use the CAP assets as well. Some, however, rarely use the full programing available in CAS, so why create a demo for CAP? It makes no sense.
    The CAP program is not that much different from the CAS program we already have. IMO, it would be a waste of resources to create a CAS demo for a few when in one month, we all get the pack. If you used the CAS assets before, then you will probably use the CAP assets as well. Some, however, rarely use the full programing available in CAS, so why create a demo for CAP? It makes no sense.

We're not saying that it should happen or that it will, we're just saying that it would've been a fun little thing to have while we wait.

I think the coat customization tool looks really fun to play with and I would've liked to try it out before the pack releases. But that's just because it's new and I'm excited and impatient lmao.

We're not saying that it should happen or that it will, we're just saying that it would've been a fun little thing to have while we wait.

I think the coat customization tool looks really fun to play with and I would've liked to try it out before the pack releases. But that's just because it's new and I'm excited and impatient lmao.

I love CAP, even though I don’t think I’ll be doing crazy colored pets.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • RacodyRacody Posts: 15 Member
    I'm looking forward to the trailer!
    Btw, I'm new to this forum, can anyone tell me why I can not create a topic?
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Hope they show something about the world, which I'm mostly interested in
    a256aFi.gif
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Racody wrote: »
    I'm looking forward to the trailer!
    Btw, I'm new to this forum, can anyone tell me why I can not create a topic?

Go the section you want to add a thread to, like Expansion Packs or Stuff Packs.
    At the top/right there should be a button NEW DISCUSSION or something like that.
    Click it and it opens a window with two sections.
    The first is the TITLE line. Add in your topic or question. Ex: Who Is Ready For Pets?
    The second is the topic area where you type in what you are asking or want to discuss.

I'm not sure, but if you don't have that button, you may need to be a member and not a new member to start a new discussion.
    I'm going to give you a LIKE to help you on the way to membership.

Good luck and happy simming.
  • RacodyRacody Posts: 15 Member
    It might be that, but I have no idea how to become a "Member": x
    Anyway, thanks for the help!