Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuild | Renew: A Sims 4 Genetics + Building Challenge

Comments

• OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    Hello my people :smile: I'm so terribly sorry for disappearing for a while. My life's been super busy and I have not opened my game in ages. I do have some screenshots in my bin, but I really just want to catch up with all of you guys first before I post those. I'm going to try and find some time to do that this weekend.

I hope everyone is well!

Hi! I am so happy to see you pop into the thread! Are you going to be getting pets next month when it comes out? Lots of fun updates in here to check on. I don't have much because of the storm and moving but I all caught up now and safe.

Welcome back!
  • debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @OJenn I love seeing Tate coming over to spend time with Brielle. I love the father daughter relationship. It's so sweet they're going to get married now. I like their adult makeovers.

So I was thinking today...this has been my longest generation ever...I know it's because I have them on long lifespan but I started playing Greysen in the middle of November and he's still with us almost an entire year later!!

uiBuo.jpg
    Chapter 91: Life Begins

Not only did Alicia find love, but they had a little girl named Eva.
    xRKka.JPG

Lucas moved into his new place and of course the welcome wagon came out.
    xRKkB.png

For a while, he was able to live the carefree bachelor life.
    xRKkX.png

He’s interested in wellness and wishes he could follow a career in that. He’s been practicing on his Dad.
    xRKlg.png

Lucas gives mom a run for her money when they play chess since they’re both geniuses.
    xRKtB.png

Of course he’s also been spending time with his sweet Alyssa. They still haven’t made anything formal though.
    xRKtZ.png

In fact, when she spent the night, they stayed in different beds.
    xRKut.png
    xRKuK.png

The next morning he made her breakfast though.
    xRKv1.png

If that’s not a look of love I don’t know what is!
    xRKvt.png

When she left for the day though he went right back to that carefree lifestyle.
    xRKvN.png

The next day he went to a festival and got to help work on a space ship.
    xRKwe.png

He even got to take a trip into space.
    xRKwD.png

He’s still good friends with Tatum and they work out together in his new gym.
    xRKxu.png

Apparently Tatum wanted it to be something more. Now I understand why he was never that interested in either of Lucas’s sisters.
    xRKxW.JPG

What ever happened between the boys didn’t really seem to make anything weird though.
    xRKyy.png

Before he started his career he decided to take a vacation.
    xRKzi.png

He invited Alyssa and she was happy to go.
    xRKzH.png

They’ve been really good friends. Their friendship bar climbed a lot faster than the romance bar. They’re both full now though.
    xRKEd.png

They already work very well together. He cooked and she cleaned up.
    xRKEG.png

They found themselves getting really close.
    xRKFl.png

So close that they no longer slept in separate beds.
    xRKFU.png

Mom was psyched.
    xRKKt.JPG

This was a warning sign I totally missed.
    xRKQa.png

When they got home Lucas couldn’t bear the thought of Alyssa going home so he asked her to make his home hers as well.
    xRKQR.png

She agreed but had news she was afraid to tell him.
    xRKRx.JPG

He took her out that night to celebrate. He had to make sure she knew just how much she meant to him.
    xRKSv.png

He didn’t worry about who might be watching.
    xRKSX.png

They enjoyed their meal.
    xRKTO.png
    xRKU8.png
    xRKUD.png

Until Alyssa started not feeling well.
    xRKVw.png

Lucas offered her a massage to try and help.
    xRKVU.png

Then they went for a little walk but they didn’t do much walking once they were in a secluded area near the water.
    xRKWt.png
    xRKWI.png
    xRKX0.png
    xRKXs.png
    xRKXT.png
    xRKYi.png
    xRKYL.png

As soon as they were done she suddenly needed to run to the rest room.
    xRKZk.png

When she came out, she decided it was time to be honest with Lucas.
    xRL0p.png
    xRL0P.png

By the time they got home he was exhausted.
    xRL1u.png

The next day Dad came over and he shared both big stories with him.
    xRL2i.png

Of course that was selfie worthy.
    xRL31.png

With a baby on the way, Lucas and Alyssa didn’t want to wait to get married.
    xRL3p.png
    xRL3J.png
    xRL41.png
    xRL4s.png

Just in time. By the time she got home, she was showing hehe :)
    xRL53.png

And hunger at all hours set in.
    xRL60.png

She may not be drinking them, but she still practiced her drink making skills.
    xRL6s.png

She had her parents over and they were a little surprised to learn things were happening so fast.
    xRL71.png

Overall though, the family dinner party they had went well.
    xRL8t.png

The next day Alyssa was in the gym. She doesn’t want to get too far behind Lucas!
    xRL8O.png

He’s still being quite suave with his new wife.
    xRL9T.png

They took a quick “honeymoon” trip back to granite falls.
    xRLak.png

They both love the outdoors.
    xRLaL.png

But while they were there, Alyssa went into labor.
    xRLbw.png

Poor thing was afraid.
    xRLbU.png

Now little Kristi looks worried!
    xRLci.png

Gareth and Hamiko are over the moon about their new grandchild.
    xRLcU.png

Lucas invited his family to play cards while they were there and Gareth was really angry with Hamiko. I couldn’t imagine why because they were such a loving couple.
    xRLdg.png
    xRLdS.png

Well this is what happened. Oh Greysen.
    xRLe6.JPG

Lucas came home to receive some interesting news.
    xRLep.png

They just had their sweet little Kristi.
    xRLeN.png

But there’s another on the way!
    xRLf3.png

Oh well…not what I had planned for this couple but it is what it is!
    xRLfu.png

Alyssa had been a little nervous to tell Lucas about their nooboo. She was exhausted!
    xRLfQ.png

I like this little photo wall. Lucas and Alyssa’s wedding photo completed it.
    xRLgj.png

This is my favorite wedding picture.
    xRLiM.png

By the end of this update Alicia and Magnus had added a set of twins to their family.
    xRLnp.JPG
    Sooooo last night I may have posted my last update on the Wolfe family. Just after posting it my motherboard fried. I have no idea when I will have a new computer. I am really feeling sad.
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    Sooooo last night I may have posted my last update on the Wolfe family. Just after posting it my motherboard fried. I have no idea when I will have a new computer. I am really feeling sad.

Nooooooo! :cry: *hugs*
    edited October 2017
    @Rawla Thank you! I've been checking here for sympathy all day! But also still say something about my sweet boy's wedding :)

@Rawla Thank you! I've been checking here for sympathy all day! But also still say something about my sweet boy's wedding :)

I did love the wedding. Surprise, she's pregnant! LOL Love that she didn't show until they got home. And of course Greysen is still here almost a year later. He's just that awesome. xD *hugs tight* Hang in there.

Oh no!! That is terrible @debjameswhite I am sorry to hear that especially after such a beautiful wedding and the excitement of a new nooboo on the way! I hope you can get something during all these holiday sales. Black Friday and Cyber Monday and the best time to get deals online for computers. I would also recommend checking Best Buy too. Did you have a laptop? Sending hugs your way and I hope you can get things resolved with your computer
    Wedding Update!

Brielle and Kato were dressed to the nines for their big day, they went to the same chapel that Brielle's great-grandmother got married in.
    06ad9798be.jpg

All the family was there including her mother, Raelyn who was very happy to watch the ceremony.
    e52753acba.jpg

913491a869.jpg

64891533f7.jpg

859ba774fe.jpg

de3d67422d.jpg

Kato gladly kisses his bride!
    c03e519472.jpg

Afterwards it was time for cake and celebrating!
    86e874869e.jpg

f0aee22aa6.jpg
    @Ojenn Aww I love their wedding and seeing all the people who were there. I love using @Heckstress17 's wedding venue but I think I'd like one that's a little more intimate too. You're inspiring me.

Oh @OJenn I know they have good sales at Black Friday, but I'm not sure I could wait that long! The woman who built my gaming laptop was not in her shop when I went there on Saturday. They're supposed to be open from 10 to 5 so I called and on their machine she said she was having a family event and would be back on October 17th ugh! So I called another small shop and I got a bad feeling from them. You know when a guy talks to you and you just get that feeling that he doesn't think you know anything and it feels really condescending. So I went to Best Buy and they couldn't fix it and actually suggested I go to that other small shop. So I went there and the feeling I got on the phone was confirmed so I left and decided to wait for the lady to come back. I'm hoping she can build me a new laptop and put my data from the old one on it. Then I am hoping I will still have my family :) Also I'm hoping I can get something at all. Now is not the best time for an unexpected expense but I live on my computer so I really do need it.
    @Ojenn Aww I love their wedding and seeing all the people who were there. I love using @Heckstress17 's wedding venue but I think I'd like one that's a little more intimate too. You're inspiring me.

Oh @OJenn I know they have good sales at Black Friday, but I'm not sure I could wait that long! The woman who built my gaming laptop was not in her shop when I went there on Saturday. They're supposed to be open from 10 to 5 so I called and on their machine she said she was having a family event and would be back on October 17th ugh! So I called another small shop and I got a bad feeling from them. You know when a guy talks to you and you just get that feeling that he doesn't think you know anything and it feels really condescending. So I went to Best Buy and they couldn't fix it and actually suggested I go to that other small shop. So I went there and the feeling I got on the phone was confirmed so I left and decided to wait for the lady to come back. I'm hoping she can build me a new laptop and put my data from the old one on it. Then I am hoping I will still have my family :) Also I'm hoping I can get something at all. Now is not the best time for an unexpected expense but I live on my computer so I really do need it.

Aww I am sorry your lady is out, I hope she can get you something once she gets back. My husband and I get our computers and parts from two sites. Newegg.com and Tiger Direct.com

I have my fingers crossed for you though! I hate not being able to play and being without a computer for even a week was too much for me.
    I'm looking at both those sites and I'm wishing I knew what to get!!
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member

:'( I know this feeling very well. I am very sorry!
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
    OJenn wrote: »

Oh no!! That is terrible @debjameswhite I am sorry to hear that especially after such a beautiful wedding and the excitement of a new nooboo on the way! I hope you can get something during all these holiday sales. Black Friday and plum Monday and the best time to get deals online for computers. I would also recommend checking Best Buy too. Did you have a laptop? Sending hugs your way and I hope you can get things resolved with your computer

I'd also recommend an external hard drive. It's the only thing that kept me from losing everything when my MB got fried.
    forum_final.png

OH hooray! @Jes2G I'm so glad you posted!! I've been searching for my Juliana story and I can't find it!!! And yes, external hard drives are on the new list.
    Hey all - The last 24 hours have been crazy and later today my husband and I will officially be debt free! (You know you are an adult when that is exciting to you) Tomorrow we move into our new apartment which is a little bit outside of the city. On top of all that I am working on my last two classes before I graduate. I will be done in December and walk sometime in the spring of next year! I just keep thinking to myself that I will have so much more time when school is done and I can not wait.

@Debjameswhite - Were you able to save any of your sims from Oasis Springs? And do you have a budget for your computer? My husband got me a refurbished computer for around $500 earlier this year when mine gave up on me.
    @OJenn I am so excited and happy for you that you will be debt free! I know exactly what that means and I know why you are so happy! I'm so happy for you too. Congratulations. I hope that you and your husband like your new apartment and I'm sorry again you had to make the move. I am grateful though that you are OK <3. So much going on! You're right in thinking you'll have more time after school is done. What an achievement though! I am proud of you :) I've grown to love our little family. I still can't believe we've been in Oasis Springs almost a year.
    OH hooray! @Jes2G I'm so glad you posted!! I've been searching for my Juliana story and I can't find it!!! And yes, external hard drives are on the new list.

Yay!
    forum_final.png

Ooooh! Congrats @OJenn!! That must feel amazing! :smiley:
    forum_final.png

@Jes2G No! Not Yay...I can't find my Juliana story!! Please link me :)
    @Jes2G OH NM :) Hahaha it's in your signature...<happy dance>
    @Jes2G OH NM :) Hahaha it's in your signature...<happy dance>

:D
    forum_final.png

• soulfullsoulfull Posts: 104 Member
    edited October 2017
    Hello everyone. It's been awhile. I've had some RL health issues. I see there is a new thread. I'm still in Willow Creek only 3rd generation. Is it okay to still post here?
  • carlimactcarlimact Posts: 766 Member
    Hey all!
    I have a big one for ya. This is what happens when you get not enough pics initially and then collect too many. Oops.
    Btw, Malia's hair is from the game. It's great.
    Chapter 26: A Growing Family

Malia enjoyed playing with Harrison. She could see why her parents had three.
    tumblr_inline_oxvesplink1r1cgut_500.png

Harrison really enjoyed the dollhouse and was perfectly happy playing with it on his own
    tumblr_inline_oxvevsQ0dA1r1cgut_500.png

Harrison often came to Malia with a book to read.
    tumblr_inline_oxvf0q3C1o1r1cgut_500.png

“Did you enjoy the story, Harrison?”
    “Yay!”
    tumblr_inline_oxvf2vBl8G1r1cgut_500.png

A common occurrence in this family
    tumblr_inline_oxvf5u0PIm1r1cgut_500.png

Malia would often work from home to look after Harrison. Her boss suggested she take up the pipe organ for a little something extra
    tumblr_inline_oxvf8kz5LR1r1cgut_500.png

“Ok, Harrison. It’s time to use the potty ok?”
    tumblr_inline_oxvfafYsZ51r1cgut_500.png

“Harrison, we don’t throw our food. It belongs in our mouths, not the floor”
    tumblr_inline_oxvfcyGRNS1r1cgut_500.png

Baby # 2 is on it’s way!
    tumblr_inline_oxvfegHvBi1r1cgut_500.png

Poor Harrison had an accident.
    “It’s ok, buddy. No harm done”
    tumblr_inline_oxvfgrVcUo1r1cgut_500.png

In the end, they played horsey to make Harrison feel better
    tumblr_inline_oxvfihwUPX1r1cgut_500.png

Maybe Harrison wouldn’t throw his food this time…
    tumblr_inline_oxvfk3dKby1r1cgut_500.png

…No such luck
    tumblr_inline_oxvflv90v01r1cgut_500.png

“Harrison, didn’t Mommy tell you not to do that?”
    “-wibble-”
    tumblr_inline_oxvfnudtrz1r1cgut_500.png

“You’re not supposed to eat your ducky, sweetie”
    tumblr_inline_oxvfraxuyH1r1cgut_500.png

“Let’s not throw our food today”
    tumblr_inline_oxvfumKRjT1r1cgut_500.png

Thankfully, Harrison didn’t throw his food but his highchair was pretty gross
    tumblr_inline_oxvfx2MmCX1r1cgut_500.png

While Malia worked, Harrison was perfectly happy to stack blocks
    tumblr_inline_oxvg1fdO6c1r1cgut_500.png

Poor little dude tired himself out
    tumblr_inline_oxvg36o0Eh1r1cgut_500.png

It was Pablo’s turn to read Harrison to sleep that night
    tumblr_inline_oxvg7abbZV1r1cgut_500.png

Harrison can eat with a spoon now
    tumblr_inline_oxvg8bINw01r1cgut_500.png

Of course, it doesn’t help with his throwing problem
    tumblr_inline_oxvga4s2dH1r1cgut_500.png

Harrison went to the potty all by himself!
    tumblr_inline_oxvgc4zuyd1r1cgut_500.png

Malia was super happy about it
    tumblr_inline_oxvgdqNx5O1r1cgut_500.png

And like that…the wild trait went into high gear
    tumblr_inline_oxvggeH3ux1r1cgut_500.png

Harrison, no!
    tumblr_inline_oxvgqeT4TG1r1cgut_500.png

Harrison is really good at climbing stairs and Malia only freaks out a little bit
    tumblr_inline_oxvgsqSdcc1r1cgut_500.png

“Harrison, we don’t need to have a temper tantrum.”
    tumblr_inline_oxvgvojG8q1r1cgut_500.png

Harrison had a nightmare and ran to Malia
    “It’s ok, Harrison”
    tumblr_inline_oxvgyjH0A11r1cgut_500.png

She read him back to sleep
    tumblr_inline_oxvgzvt0Sr1r1cgut_500.png

“Ugh. I hope this baby comes soon…”
    tumblr_inline_oxvh27UyY21r1cgut_500.png

With Harrison’s nightmare the night previous, Malia really needed a nap
    tumblr_inline_oxvh4gqxGu1r1cgut_500.png

Looks like the beginning of the end to me…
    tumblr_inline_oxvh61JNAF1r1cgut_500.png

Harrison started to look at books on his own
    tumblr_inline_oxvh89s5eb1r1cgut_500.png

He liked to eat his books though
    tumblr_inline_oxvhbl1W5X1r1cgut_500.png

Another night, another nightmare
    tumblr_inline_oxvhdwLwpL1r1cgut_500.png

Dad to the rescue
    tumblr_inline_oxvhfi3wVt1r1cgut_500.png

Malia please!
    tumblr_inline_oxvhgwFUY81r1cgut_500.png

Malia couldn’t help but wonder if this was her water and not pee…
    tumblr_inline_oxvhio70EY1r1cgut_500.png

Looks like Malia was right, as she went into labour during this charming family moment
    tumblr_inline_oxvhkoGBAJ1r1cgut_500.png

Malia hoped this labour would be quick and without incident
    tumblr_inline_oxvhmzzymv1r1cgut_500.png

It’s a boy! His name is Zaid.
    tumblr_inline_oxvhosIgse1r1cgut_500.png

With Zaid born, Malia could get back to exercise
    tumblr_inline_oxvhqoO08v1r1cgut_500.png

While she was out, Malia’s boss gave her a promotion. Thanks Bossman!
    tumblr_inline_oxvhsmg4PN1r1cgut_500.png

Meanwhile, Harrison was naked again
    tumblr_inline_oxvhtwmOBG1r1cgut_500.png

Malia was happy to return to work after being surrounded by diapers for so long
    tumblr_inline_oxvhw3rDgP1r1cgut_500.png

Harrison the nudist strikes again
    tumblr_inline_oxvhxvTMmZ1r1cgut_500.png

“There you go, Zaid”
    tumblr_inline_oxvhzl2uQw1r1cgut_500.png

Pablo and Harrison have a strong bond
    tumblr_inline_oxvi1oA8e91r1cgut_500.png

Happy Birthday Harrison!
    tumblr_inline_oxvi38MxbZ1r1cgut_500.png

Harrison may take after his Dad but he isn’t a clone of him
    tumblr_inline_oxvibi5Rk41r1cgut_500.png

Harrison immediately got his typing skill on
    tumblr_inline_oxvid1M7gX1r1cgut_500.png

Father/Son bonding moment
    tumblr_inline_oxvieexPOL1r1cgut_500.png

Malia forgot how exhausted she always was after work
    tumblr_inline_oxvig0O4MU1r1cgut_500.png

Zaid aged up a looks like his mom
    tumblr_inline_oxvikjGeUX1r1cgut_500.png

Malia’s first action was to potty train him
    tumblr_inline_oxvilqGCbe1r1cgut_500.png

Zaid had an accident and was uninterested in comfort
    tumblr_inline_oxvin9I4Q31r1cgut_500.png

Finally, a sim of mine that uses their desk
    tumblr_inline_oxvion1DPM1r1cgut_500.png

Harrison liked to help Zaid with his blocks
    tumblr_inline_oxviqh1uZk1r1cgut_500.png

This loser got a promotion
    tumblr_inline_oxvirdxKw41r1cgut_500.png

Poor Zaid has some issues
    tumblr_inline_oxvisyvvbl1r1cgut_500.png

“Mom, Dad! There’s a monster under my bed!”
    tumblr_inline_oxviu7AZNh1r1cgut_500.png

“Be gone monsters!”
    tumblr_inline_oxvivqim2k1r1cgut_500.png

So…risky woohoo snuck up on me
    tumblr_inline_oxvix7m7W81r1cgut_500.png

“Pablo, I’m pregnant”
    “Already? I thought we’d have some more later but I’m ready as you are hun”
    tumblr_inline_oxviz4oW8q1r1cgut_500.png

Bonus Shots:
    Tender Family Moment
    tumblr_inline_oxvj0unuob1r1cgut_500.png

Malia told him to ask the other kids if he could join
    tumblr_inline_oxvj1r4Atl1r1cgut_500.png

She also told the teachers to suck it up
    tumblr_inline_oxvj2g7E4L1r1cgut_500.png

Nice timing Zaid
    tumblr_inline_oxvj40navv1r1cgut_500.png

The new and improved room
    tumblr_inline_oxvj4vNSkX1r1cgut_500.png
    @Soulfull - Of course you can post here! Welcome back. Hope you are/will feel better soon. :smiley:

@Carlimact - Love love LOVE that update. Harrison and Zaid are so much fun to watch grow up. <3 And baby number three?! lol Have fun with that.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top