Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What did you do with the sims i Lilsimsie's save?

So I've been playing Lilsimsie's save for a few months and I'm curious if anyone else is? What did you do with the sims?

In my save, I changed Eddie Websters name to Edmund and then had him marry Mariana Palmer. Her daugther Elena is a teen now and never really sees her biological father, Salim Benali. I've mainly had him stop by and cause trouble. For all intents and purposes, Ed is her dad. Ed and Mariana also had two kids together, Louisa and Jonathan.

Comments

• LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    I had a personal save using it that unfortunately I don't have time to play, but my current not so berry save started in it! Its nice to switch between hers and the original!
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Sorry, what is this save ? Where did you get it ?
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• RebbilinaRebbilina Posts: 377 Member
    nani wrote: »
    Sorry, what is this save ? Where did you get it ?

Lilsimsie is a youtuber and she made a save where she edited all (or at least almost all) community lots and filled up the empty houses and lots with new townies and houses. It's really good, you can find it here: http://lilsimsie.tumblr.com/post/161135681100/simsies-starter-save-file-download-i-went-in-and

• DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member
    I downloaded it, but I'm a bit confused on where my sims are suppose to live. She filled literally the entire towns and I feel the stories are probably entwined, so what family do I evict? I feel none should be evicted, but I don't want to play with them, either.
  • RebbilinaRebbilina Posts: 377 Member
    DivieOwl wrote: »
    I downloaded it, but I'm a bit confused on where my sims are suppose to live. She filled literally the entire towns and I feel the stories are probably entwined, so what family do I evict? I feel none should be evicted, but I don't want to play with them, either.

They will still be in the game even if you evict them. It means they'll techincally be homeless, but I do this sometimes to sims that I'm not that fond of, but don't want to get rid of and just pretend that the live somewhere else.

The original premades are still in the pack too, så you could evict one of those if you want to. Not all of them are that intertwined.
  • AndyLove2017AndyLove2017 Posts: 96 Member
    Help. Can someone re upload in dropbox or something I cant download!! It says server error 500
  • PolluxSimsPolluxSims Posts: 318 Member
    Help. Can someone re upload in dropbox or something I cant download!! It says server error 500

She redid it for Cats & Dogs, try downloading from the new post.

http://lilsimsie.tumblr.com/post/166961019580/lilsimsie-simsies-starter-save-file-download-i
    Read my Sawyer Legacy Simlit on Wordpress
    - Origin ID: PolluxSims -
  • jeromesimsworldjeromesimsworld Posts: 78 Member
    Question for those who have played in the save: if i put my personal sim family in this new save am I going to lose their relationships. Like their family members and job progress?
    ORIGIN ID: JeromeJoynes

jeromesimsworld.wordpress.com

[img][/img]0g1lXMR.png
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    I played this save once. I stll use it when I don't want a save that is full of horrible dressed townies. However I find it hard to move my own sims. I feel sad for the sims that I evict.
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    TS1299 wrote: »
    I played this save once. I stll use it when I don't want a save that is full of horrible dressed townies. However I find it hard to move my own sims. I feel sad for the sims that I evict.

I always evict any household I don't play or not pertinent to the game I'm playing, which usually means all townies. I never feel bad about it because I just pretend that they're living in all those houses & buildings you see in the background. Unless you have a story progression mod, nothing really happens with them anyway, so it's kind of pointless to have them taking up space you could be using for your own sims.
    Gallery ID: LDM2