Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Guru brainstorm features I like.

1. Solar Panels
2. Off the grid lot trait
3. Eco friendly trait
4. Raw food
5. Gardening tv channel
6. More gardening options
7. Enjoying Nature
8. Washers/Dryers
9. Clotheslines
10. Composting
11. Camping
12. Solar roof tiles
13. Eco friendly aspiration.
14. Allergies
15. Recycling
16. Activism
17. Jam making
18. Sewing Machine.
I'm looking for more.

I hope we can have at least 4 gameplay features.

Comments

• moynamoyna Posts: 28 Member
    WEATHER.........that is what I am waiting for. So BORED with sunshine all the time.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited June 2017
    moyna wrote: »
    WEATHER.........that is what I am waiting for. So BORED with sunshine all the time.

HUH! That is way too big for a stuff pack. Graham is head of STUFF PACKs. You need to ask for that in EPS. But believe me you won't be alone. Has to be the most requested EP.LOL.
    Post edited by Writin_Reg on

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited June 2017
    Even though I have sun in my profile name. I too am bored with always having fair weather in the game, day or night. Now I know that in fable which is what The Sims video game franchise really is. You can have the river flow up hill, and no one can say otherwise. But that gets old after a while. So unless the sims live on a planet that has no atmosphere, then there's no real reason to continue allowing them to have fair weather 24/7.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    I loved Juice Blenders the most. o:)
    a256aFi.gif
  • TabbyrhTabbyrh Posts: 178 Member
    Hiya! @SimGuruGraham I wanted to ask about maybe adding some simple interactions to the game that was a part of Sims3 that I miss like being able to lounge in bed to read or watch TV? All sims can do in Sims 4 is sit on the bed to do these things instead of lounge but isn't a bed made for lounging? I know it's total opposite direction than where the new fitness stuff pack is going but I miss having my sims being able to do this. Lol Also wondering if there is any discussion about bringing back the shower woohoo? Just curious about these things! Sorry if this was asked before. I could not find a thread on it. Thanks!
  • BlueOvaleBlueOvale Posts: 740 Member
    edited June 2017
    I hope that we get goal oriented features like careers and aspirations...

- eco friendly aspiration

And also things that improve on our sims such as traits...

- freegan
    - eco living activist
    - eco friendly trait

And, of course, throw in some new skills and hobbies in there...

- pottery
    - beekeeping
    - sewing machine
    - floral arrangements
    - composting/recycling
    - nectar making
    - glass blowing
    - laundry

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    BlueOvale wrote: »

- freegan
    - eco living activist
    - eco friendly trait

- pottery
    - beekeeping
    - sewing machine
    - floral arrangements
    - composting/recycling
    - nectar making
    - glass blowing
    - laundry

I don't remember what it was that one of my sims was doing at the time. But a few weeks back, I was watching one of my sims do something in the game. When I suddenly thought how cool it would be if I could have them make pottery, and have them sell some and place some of the best pieces around their house.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I've wanted magical gnomes since sims 4 launched. But rather come in a pack with some other supernaturals. :)

Going to be hard to choose for this stuff pack. I want laundry for sure though.

Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • SimlishPopstarSimlishPopstar Posts: 204 Member
    I'm not sure if its present already, I don't recall it and I have mostly every pack but bowling stuff, but how about making a smoothie with moodlets etc?
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    for me it laundry and its the most important content and a must have for me at least in my game
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Sn0wf1ake9Sn0wf1ake9 Posts: 12 New Member
    I hope we have floral arrangements, so we can finally do something with the flowers we harvest. :)
  • lornalexlovelornalexlove Posts: 106 Member
    I would have loved the beekeeping option from the brainstorm board!
    happily simming since 2000
  • TisCocoTisCoco Posts: 1 New Member
    I would really love a pack with farm animals and other farm stuff.
    A cow to milk, chicken eggs, pork beef and wool from sheeps.

Maybe a spinning wheel for the wool and knitting sweaters.
    Growing cotton and weving cloth and than a sewing machine to make clothing and most important QUILTS.
  • nanhugnanhug Posts: 12 New Member
    Rural neighborhood with room for extensive gardening
    Booths to sell fruits and veggies from home
    I understand weather is a separate issue, but it would be necessary to have weather and seasons to make a farm pack work.
  • SimsforAllSimsforAll Posts: 3 New Member
    I'd love drums, why I dunno I really liked drums in Sims 3 Late Night
  • LovelyLuvLovelyLuv Posts: 5 New Member
    I love to see weather (Seasons) and in Sims 4 , I would also like to take my newborn /toddler to the camping ground. They need more cribs to pick from. Sims 3 Generations had more content. Id like everything that was in there, in Sims 4. Or Ill have to go backwards till it catchings up. :(
  • BoredinTXBoredinTX Posts: 350 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Even though I have sun in my profile name. I too am bored with always having fair weather in the game, day or night. Now I know that in fable which is what The Sims video game franchise really is. You can have the river flow up hill, and no one can say otherwise. But that gets old after a while. So unless the sims live on a planet that has no atmosphere, then there's no real reason to continue allowing them to have fair weather 24/7.

What is good weather for some isn't the same as good weather for others... Personally, I prefer thunderstorms to this thing you refer to as sun.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    BoredinTX wrote: »
    sunman502 wrote: »

What is good weather for some isn't the same as good weather for others... Personally, I prefer thunderstorms to this thing you refer to as sun.

Yes please! Thunderstorms, snow and hail. If I get some really amazingly bad weather it would make the sunshine feel rewarding. For me it is the variation that makes things interesting.
  • zubrowkaszubrowkas Posts: 375 Member
    BlueOvale wrote: »

- freegan
    - eco living activist
    - eco friendly trait

- pottery
    - beekeeping
    - sewing machine
    - floral arrangements
    - composting/recycling
    - nectar making
    - glass blowing
    - laundry

I would love a legitimate eco pack. Beekeeping, nectar-making and arranging flowers sounds heavenly to me. I always very much enjoyed tending to the bees in TS3 especially.
  • EliharbEliharb Posts: 476 Member
    I've wanted magical gnomes since sims 4 launched. But rather come in a pack with some other supernaturals. :)

Going to be hard to choose for this stuff pack. I want laundry for sure though.

Like the ones from TS1 Makin' Magic? I loved those so muuuch. Enchanting a decorational garden gnome brought it to life and it would garden for you and get 🐸🐸🐸🐸 off if you hired a gardener.
    Playing on Intel Core i7-5960X 16 core CPU - 32 GB DDR4 Ram - GTX 980 Ti
  • DcD2510DcD2510 Posts: 646 Member
    why not have a Sims 4 Makin Magic?
  • aloadaialoadai Posts: 51 Member
    The gurus always create really good ideas, I just wish they would try to implement them
  • eric6a01eric6a01 Posts: 69 Member
    Banknotes and coins in the sims 4 world!!
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I'm all for composting and Jam making but I'd also love to see nectar making brought back too.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• LouciferLoucifer Posts: 199 Member
    Missiing: bees, swim able water boats that work, spiral stairs, hanging chair/garden swing(for adults) Seasons
    New items: solar panels, wind mills, generator, off the grid modulet cool, miss witches fairy werewolves
    When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny
    Thomas Jefferson (3rd US President)