Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

the clothes line looks to bulky

13...Next

Comments

• rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    I much prefer the one in the gif without the additional bits on the sides :)
    I wonder if the swatches will change the colours of the clothes too? I do hope we get more than 3 swatches like we do with some items
  • jenba72jenba72 Posts: 44 Member
    jude72pla wrote: »
    What world was this video recorded in?

It's Windenburg, on the island.

The clothesline looks great! I love that the clothes move in the breeze.
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    I'd love it if we could put clothes lines between trees. Maybe add a clothes line that is not attached to anything so we can decide for ourselves where to 'hang' it on? @SimGuruGraham
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    IngeJones wrote: »
    I am sure custom creators will be able to make less chunky versions, and I wouldn't be surprised if the more experienced ones could reduce the number of lines as well.

But not everyone wants to use custom content.the game should have a few choices.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited September 2017
    lexus20 wrote: »
    Xoxk9 wrote: »
    Anyone got a pic of it?

Here's the one that I shared on twitter @Xoxk9 :smile:

DIIFZjUUMAAWnBW.jpg:large

While there are certainly a wide variety of different clotheslines out there, such as the type that @kwanzaabot posted, this style is the one we've chosen to go with for this pack. If we create alternate versions, they'd still follow this same basic shape with the same number of lines.

Is there a version without the spandrel things on the poles?

Actually, I like it. :) I was wondering if the clothes that actually were worn by the sims that fall on the floor are the ones on the four lines or does it just generate clothes?

If everyone is so upset and maybe there may be future requests for a two line, then maybe a cheap two line could be offered with the pack as well.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    IngeJones wrote: »
    I am sure custom creators will be able to make less chunky versions, and I wouldn't be surprised if the more experienced ones could reduce the number of lines as well.

Yeah, CC is my solution for debulkination of Sims 4 content. :D
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    The clothes could use a slightly better texture, but the clothesline looks okay to me.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    edited September 2017
    clothes that actually were worn by the sims that fall on the floor will not be on the line @davina1221
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    clothes that actually were worn by the sims that fall on the floor will not be on the line @davina1221

Really? They could at least use base-game clothes.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
    Loanet wrote: »

Really? They could at least use base-game clothes.

well it wouldn't work anyway unless your sim wears the same stuff all the time I doubt anyone would want to do that just to match the clothing on the line @Loanet
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    It would have been adorable to have the 'hoist' one with a function that the kids could also spin on it, like in the pictures.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
    Cynna wrote: »
    It would have been adorable to have the 'hoist' one with a function that the kids could also spin on it, like in the pictures.

yes it would be cute
  • ChristianSimFanChristianSimFan Posts: 546 Member
    I like the spandrels actually, but I wouldn't mind a plain or spinny one. Whatever they give me I'll accept it, thanks.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    kwanzaabot wrote: »
    It doesn't even look like a clothesline to me.

Where's the Hills Hoist?
    088b4adf01b59867ea12cd7ca7b30016.jpg
    wD2FzDh.gif

They would be lovely for any household with a garden. And I love the German name for it: Wäschespinne, washed clothes' spider.
    That is a cute name for it.
    So appropriate, that style of clothes line is an aussie icon, and we're so well known for our spiders. :p

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Oceanbabe1990Oceanbabe1990 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi I need someone help with alot of tops and alot of shoes i cant get is there any sites I miss that I can get all this stuff 1. sweater dress dark blue with blue glitter on the shoulders crew neck 2. low tops red glitter chuck taylors 3. high tops red glitter chuck taylors 4. high tops purple glitter chuck taylors 5. black leather jacket with red glitter hearts and with white glitter birds wings open, with roses with pink them on front of the jacket like 5, and roses on the back of the jacket red glitter heart in the middle with gold glitter crown on the top and white glitter birds kissing the heart and like 8 roses on the sides of the coat pink,red and on the vines light green, and some on leafs one rose of back coat in down the back of the coat 6. crop top long sleeves crew neck grey and black stripes cotton 7. animal print glasses wide, 8. white shirt or short sleeve with hands on the collars with red nails nail polish and face on the front outline in black 9. bright orange fringes ear rings 10. baby pink silk dress ties in the front long sleeves 11. long sleeve black top with slits on the sims long infront short in the back sheer before the chest around cotton v neck no straps sew in the top 12. Red glitter tuks Double sole ties 13. high top knot twisted around no bangs No lose hairs around the face no Mesh 14. open blazer no buttons white 3 qaurter sleeves 15. high bun twisted no bangs No lose hairs around the face no Mesh N 16. black deep v neck long dress shirt short sleeves 17. big black beads and little ones up the back 18. white diamond studs ear rings 19. Wedges closed in toes blue seuede dark blue 20. cork heel wedges bright pink 22. High curly ponytail long no bangs no lose hairs around the face no Mesh 23. short sleeve dress shirt white with tiny black polkadots button down collar with front button pockets. 24, Long straight Ponytail right down the back No bangs no lose hairs around the face no Mesh 25. High stacked bun top of head no bangs lose hairs around the around the face no mesh 26. Long deep v neck Boyfriend cardgain Bright Pick No Pockets button down 27. Tuks hello kitty creepers ties hello kitty on the sides and red bows and the sides and hello kitty helly faces on both creepers with red bows 28. Tuks hello kitty creepers holographic dripping paint silver and bright pink bows on the sides 29. bae ballet platforms sandals peeptoe baby pink ties with baby pink slik ties 30. Mary Jane Patent black pumps ankle straps close in toes 31. High bun NO Bangs twisted no lose hairs around the face no Mesh 32. Bright pink leather sandals peep toe with studs skipes ends 33. bun twisted around top of head No Lose hairs around the face no Mesh No Bangs 34, Luclie t shirt grey short sleeve crew neck with bright red letters 35, plain Black leather jacket open no buttons with a zipper 36. tuks double sole bright pink black seuede ties 37. black thin mini skirt cotton 38.baby pink thin mini skirt cotton 39. deep Keyhole sweater turletneck black cotton not knit 40. sheer black dress shirt long sleeves with button collar 41. crop cotton pants black not sure has pockets or not or ties 42. knee high white black stripes cable knit socks 43, dress shirt with keyhole black with white birds button collar 44. grey knee high socks with polka dots 45. coral heels leather wedge thick heel peeptoe sandals 46. Red glitter Puma shoes ties 47. bright yellow sweater not knit with gold glitter sew on 48, long wavy hair right down her back no Mesh no lose hairs around the face no bangs 49 black booties lace up back open closed in toes 50 bunny tails heels lace up pom poms on the sides close in toes like medium pink 51 dark red velvet seude heels close in toes with big fuff pom poms end of the heels pumps 52. black booties open back close in toes corset back ties in front both zippers on the sides of heels 53. Steve madden dark red pumps leather close in toes 54 black knee socks white and dark red polka dots 55 black socks with white skulls on them knee high socks 56 bright pink seude heels close in toes with big pom poms on front of the heels ties 57 Tuks wedges thick heel tuxedos ties white and black 58 Thin light pink deep crew neck shirt long sleeve short 59 thin Deep v neck black shirt short sleeves 60 sliver glitter heels open toes thick heel swarovski patent leather shiny 61 top bun on top of the head No lose hair around the face no Bangs no mesh 62 Oxford saddle peeptop heels white and black ties and thick beige heel 63 doll kills clear heart platform creepers red and dark pink, pink ties 64 Steve Madden red glitter heels pumps close in heels shiny swarovski patent leater 65 long dress silt down the front with shorts under black with white stars, 66 heels with clear tops with diamonds on the front down the heel sandals ankle strap 67 short sleeve dress shirt light purple thin with white polkadots 68 long sleeve dress shirt white with with black polka dots with front button pockets 69 Knit sweater soft not cable knit black with cuffs 70 knit sweater deep v Neck with black on it around the neck and on the cuffs white sweater 71 light pink faux fur coat crop long sleeves 72 dark blue faux fur coat crop long sleeves 73 dark blue jeans roll up cuffs 74 dark brown dress pants thin 75 black cotton pants with front pockets and ties 76 thin shorts not what graphic on the shorts with ties and side pockets 77 black plain tank top lace traps v neck 78 long sleeve cotton dark purple top crew neck 79 white thin david bowie graphic 80 dark red leather pumps thick heel with folds on toes of heels close in toes 81 dress almost to the knees black lace dress tight at the waist lace the top of the dress corset under the dress sew in 82 Black wedges suede close in toes 83 Turtle neck sweater knit cable long sleeves 84 lime green deep crew neck t shirt 85 button blazer white and black stripes 3 qaurter sleeves 86 long black dress shirt with studs on the shoulders button collar 87 long black plain dress shirt button with button collar 88 open dark blue snake skin open blazer or button up or cocodlie skin 89 red glitter/ dark purple holographic open blazer or button up 90 long sleeve neck crew shirt black and grey stripes 91 Leather lined leggings black 92 Long boyfriend caragdian white and black stripes button down not sure about front pockets or not 93 Long sleeve cotton black top v neck 94 baby pink loafers wedges heels thick heel 99 white sweater with glitter hearts with holographic hearts crew neck not cable knit 100 kitten knit sweater black with red hearts crew neck not cable knit 101 white sweater knit black crosses not cable knit 102 Donut sweater different colors with sprinkles and different colors icing white sweater crew neck 103 Patent leather skirt teal mint color 104 Mary janes ankle strap heels red glitter close in toes thick fronts 105 short sleeve dress shirt white with front pockets button with black polka dots tied up at the bottom 106 animal print blazer or top not sure its open or button 3 quarter sleeves rufff up at the shoulders 107 white thin t shirt i think on the shirt is elephant with shooting stars sliver 108 dark green army dress shirt tight at the waist not sure if plain or not rolled up sleeves 109 Bright yellow arm dress short sleeves front pockets button 1010 short sleeve cuts out at the shorts turlet neck black tight thin 1011 3 qaurter shirt black with white stripes crew neck short at the bottom 1013 white blazer or dress shirt with tiny black hearts all over it front pocket 1014 Long straight hair right down the back no Bangs no Mesh no lose hairs around the face 1015 50 rento hair long ponytail tease at the front ruff up no lose hairs around the face no mesh 1016 High bun tease at the front ruff up NO lose hairs around the face no mesh 1017 patent red glitter heels shiny Thick at the toes close in at the toes 1018 fushia Peeptoe heels suede thick at the toes 1019 bow headbrands sheer thin Light purple 1020 bow headbrands teal sheer 1021 short sleeve turletneck velvet baby pink knit not cable knit crew neck 1020 holographic adias shoes dark blue or light blue white shoes 1021 white platform sandals peeptoe with studs 1022 short sleeve black dress tight at the waist with keyhole slit around the collar, fit at the waist 1023 Cap short sleeves black dress shirt deep crew neck 1024 black sweater cotton with keyhole and tie long sleeves turletneck 1025 white dress shirt with red lip marks button up collar, 1026 dress shirt sheer long sleeves black button collar 1027 Long hair straight down her back no mesh no bangs or lose hairs around the face the sims im trying to make is Elvis guy wife here's a pic of her Her name Is Vicky Icenhower she wont wear anything else it has to be all of this, 1028 long sleeves cuts off foral top black with different color flowers tank top straps 1029 foral kimo black long sleeves dress different colors flowers it has white on it 1030 Kimo long sleeves black with white flowers ties at the neck open long,, If I miss any clothes or shoes I will add them :) thanks
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,307 Member
    edited November 2017
    Try The Sims Resource, or Lana CC (google it). Also, don't do... /waves at entire post\ ...this.

Oh, also check this forum: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/cas-custom-content
    Post edited by Simpatsyann on
  • Queen_RoognaQueen_Roogna Posts: 69 Member
    Ahahaha wow, now that's a wall of text
    r8dKk.jpg
  • justdancerebeccajustdancerebecca Posts: 1,334 Member
    edited November 2017
    that's the longest post i've ever seen. and it's a cc request. ok....walking backwards slowly

in all seriousness if you're looking for a few items custom to you i'm sure anyone here would love to help out. TSR has a lot of great items though, i'm sure you'll find what you're looking for there, or lana cc finds, or pinterest even
    wr7jm5.png&quot