Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NCIS- The Mafia Game {Night 2}{Replacements Welcome}

Comments

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I just looked through looney toons. I just feel like Sonschi is being the same but I've never played with her being Town.

In looney too she went straight in after people like she did at the start of this.
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I just looked through looney toons. I just feel like Sonschi is being the same but I've never played with her being Town.

In looney too she went straight in after people like she did at the start of this.

If you haven't played with me being town before, how do you know I'm not town? Look at icey' s game. I was town and I played like here.
    Sonschi wrote: »

If you haven't played with me being town before, how do you know I'm not town? Look at icey' s game. I was town and I played like here.

I don't know, I never said SONSCHI IS SCUM I KNOW IT, I said I think you could be. It's just my opinion I wouldn't worry about it too much if you're town. :)

I don't know, I never said SONSCHI IS SCUM I KNOW IT, I said I think you could be. It's just my opinion I wouldn't worry about it too much if you're town. :)

I don't worry about it. I just don't see where I tried to persuade you. That's odd. And as tribbo said, you might be third as well. At least you seem off to be so my vote stays.

I don't worry about it. I just don't see where I tried to persuade you. That's odd. And as tribbo said, you might be third as well. At least you seem off to be so my vote stays.

*to me (autocorrect)
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Something is just off with Sonschi, I don't get why she was trying to talk to me about keyen like she was trying to persuade me.

She says she was silent in looney tunes when she definitely was not, she never said anything to me and Tribbo when we mentioned that she was silent.

I don't like to have such a strong feeling so soon into the game, especially as there are quite a few that haven't said anything yet but I think she is bad bad bad

Whaaaat? :joy: You definetely read my posts wrong. I just stated MY scummy feelings (like tiny little bit...) about Keyen's question. I never told you to feel scum about him.

You read way too much into my post. I start to think you try to get the attention away from you. If you really think I'm odd than vote for me. If I turn out town (as it will be) you will look very scum to the others ^^

Why did you have to quote me and try to tell me about it instead of everyone in this game, that was just weird!

If you are town you should tell people to just vote for you...That's not doing us any good when we could catch scum. I won't look scum because you are acting scummy so :D You're acting like I've already voted you or that I want to, I've never said that. Getting defensive eh?

I quoted you because I answered to part of your post. This doesn't mean no one else should read it.

Why don't you show me the posts where I "persuaded" you? I can't find them tbh. THAT's why I think you're trying to get attention away from oyu.

Vote: kitty

I didn't say you persuaded me, I said you tried to. Instead of making a post you quoted ny post telling me about keyen!

Voting for someone who voted you is always scummy. :joy:

No no, not if you have reason to vote them. Say their reason is for voting you is bad and scummy, you shouldn't just let that go because they voted you.
    unknown.png

LOL ok, you are definitely acting off.
  • tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    Something is just off with Sonschi, I don't get why she was trying to talk to me about keyen like she was trying to persuade me.

She says she was silent in looney tunes when she definitely was not, she never said anything to me and Tribbo when we mentioned that she was silent.

I don't like to have such a strong feeling so soon into the game, especially as there are quite a few that haven't said anything yet but I think she is bad bad bad

Whaaaat? :joy: You definetely read my posts wrong. I just stated MY scummy feelings (like tiny little bit...) about Keyen's question. I never told you to feel scum about him.

You read way too much into my post. I start to think you try to get the attention away from you. If you really think I'm odd than vote for me. If I turn out town (as it will be) you will look very scum to the others ^^

Why did you have to quote me and try to tell me about it instead of everyone in this game, that was just weird!

If you are town you should tell people to just vote for you...That's not doing us any good when we could catch scum. I won't look scum because you are acting scummy so :D You're acting like I've already voted you or that I want to, I've never said that. Getting defensive eh?

I quoted you because I answered to part of your post. This doesn't mean no one else should read it.

Why don't you show me the posts where I "persuaded" you? I can't find them tbh. THAT's why I think you're trying to get attention away from oyu.

I didn't say you persuaded me, I said you tried to. Instead of making a post you quoted ny post telling me about keyen!

No no, not if you have reason to vote them. Say their reason is for voting you is bad and scummy, you shouldn't just let that go because they voted you.

exactly. and if that person is just scummy in general, and they vote for you, what will you do then? it is just that if you vote for them ONLY because they vote for you, of course it is going to be scummy. but mostly it varies (how sus it is) upon the circumstance.
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1

I don't understand what you mean?

I don't understand what you mean?

it isn’t scummy to vote for someone who voted you as long as you have reason and/or their reason is sus and scummy. and you shouldn’t avoid voting for someone because they voted you - they could be scum.
    MAFIA STATS
    I do think Sonschi is acting suspicious, I won't vote her yet.
    But she does remind me of herself in Looney Toons, being more defensive about small things, something I got paranoid about and warned her in our chat. Like Keyen asking about the Mafia PM, but I do think her asking about Keyen was fair, it's her later posts that bug me more than anything.
    unknown.png

Why? Because I explain my odd feelings about you? I explained several times why you are off imo. Saying something like this makes you even more off (sorry for the bad English :s )
    I love that Sonschi now suddenly says I could be third, after I've been saying she could be. Now who is the one pushing the attention to someone else?!

You only had a problem with me after I voted for you, you watched yourself how I played in your game when I was town so I think you should know if I'm being scummy.

Why? Because I explain my odd feelings about you? I explained several times why you are off imo. Saying something like this makes you even more off (sorry for the bad English :s )

We understand you, that's all that matters, ahaha.

Sonschi, you do seem quite defensive. Who do you think is scummy? Try not to be bias.
    unknown.png
    I love that Sonschi now suddenly says I could be third, after I've been saying she could be. Now who is the one pushing the attention to someone else?!

You only had a problem with me after I voted for you, you watched yourself how I played in your game when I was town so I think you should know if I'm being scummy.

i initially brought up the possibility of you being third...
    MAFIA STATS

First of all the keyen thing, you did exactly what you did to him in looney toons with keyen and lo, you tried to throw suspicions at them.

You are getting defensive.

You say things that don't make sense like I'm to take attention off myself but now you're the one who is doing it.

You're agreeing with Tribbo that I could be third, why? I was the one that said anything abiut anyone being third, first. What have I done to be third? Lol! Why do you feel you can so easily trust what Tribbo believes?

You vote me after I voted for you, you never had a problem before. Maybe you tried talking to me about keyen because you are worried about me finding you out because of how I played in your game, you were trying to get me on your side.

You are using excuses a lot, I've seen scum make excuses for the things they say so many times. Yours is that your English isn't very good, it seems perfectly fine to me.

Sonschi, you do seem quite defensive. Who do you think is scummy? Try not to be bias.

She thinks I'm scummy because I think she is. :joy:
    tribbo wrote: »

i initially brought up the possibility of you being third...

I know...i meant how she just came and agreed with you. It was weird.

Third also is scum? Also, Tribbo said this beforehand.

I had a problem with you as soon as you stated I tried to persuade you. Read back.

In my game you had the last two mafia really quickly and it seems you're a bit too confident now. I don't say you are but it SEEMS like this.

I am defensive because kitty voted me for the weirdest reason imo.

Something's odd about her. She's on top of my scum list. And to clarify, I consider third as scum as well. If that's wrong, I'm sorry for the confusion and will differentiate after this post :)

First of all the keyen thing, you did exactly what you did to him in looney toons with keyen and lo, you tried to throw suspicions at them.

You say things that don't make sense like I'm to take attention off myself but now you're the one who is doing it.

You're agreeing with Tribbo that I could be third, why? I was the one that said anything abiut anyone being third, first. What have I done to be third? Lol! Why do you feel you can so easily trust what Tribbo believes?

You vote me after I voted for you, you never had a problem before. Maybe you tried talking to me about keyen because you are worried about me finding you out because of how I played in your game, you were trying to get me on your side.

You are using excuses a lot, I've seen scum make excuses for the things they say so many times. Yours is that your English isn't very good, it seems perfectly fine to me.

i don’t think her english should be presented against her, if you understand what i mean. sonschi’s english is very good for someone whose mother tongue isn’t english, but it isn't perfect and she is more likely to make mistakes than some of us and word things in an odd way due to the fact english isn't her native language.

and i don’t ‘believe’ you are third. i said it is a possibility.
    MAFIA STATS

Third also is scum? Also, Tribbo said this beforehand.

I had a problem with you as soon as you stated I tried to persuade you. Read back.

In my game you had the last two mafia really quickly and it seems you're a bit too confident now. I don't say you are but it SEEMS like this.

I am defensive because kitty voted me for the weirdest reason imo.

Something's odd about her. She's on top of my scum list. And to clarify, I consider third as scum as well. If that's wrong, I'm sorry for the confusion and will differentiate after this post :)

third isn’t scum. :)
    MAFIA STATS
    Sonschi seems more likely to be Mafia than Third. She went after Keyen after he voted DeKay, and TRibbo seems pretty trusting of her.

Now, I am not saying TRibbo or DeKay is scum. Just observations, I haven't heard from DeKay, and isn't scummy to trust someone, especially this early.
    unknown.png
    tribbo wrote: »

i don’t think her english should be presented against her, if you understand what i mean. sonschi’s english is very good for someone whose mother tongue isn’t english, but it isn't perfect and she is more likely to make mistakes than some of us and word things in an odd way due to the fact english isn't her native language.

and i don’t ‘believe’ you are third. i said it is a possibility.

What? I didn't say anything about her engliah I said it was perfectly fine, she's the one that keeps saying things about bad English where was nothing wrong with what she wrote. I feel it's a nervous thing incase she says something wrong.
    Seriously kitty, do you even read my posts? I voted for you because of other reasons I'm not gonna state here again because I've told you too many times already!

Please, Lynch me because something like this is too annoying. -.- It's no fun anymore if you don't even read my arguments.
    Seriously kitty, do you even read my posts? I voted for you because of other reasons I'm not gonna state here again because I've told you too many times already!

Please, Lynch me because something like this is too annoying. -.- It's no fun anymore if you don't even read my arguments.

No, Sonschi. I would like to read them again if it isn't too much of a hassle. :) Sometimes when something big is happening things are forgotten or skipped over. But it's important.
    If you don't want to write them again, could you quote them?
    unknown.png
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top