Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Shabby Chic TINY HOME!

MallymaksMallymaks Posts: 133 Member
Hey everyone!
I decided to build a cute shabby chic tiny home! It was super fun to make! I included lots of clutter and made sure to have a nice yard for sims to enjoy!
The link to download it off the gallery is in the video description over on youtube so if anyone wants it, it's there!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oAB92MQ1ac

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    The Shabby Chic tiny home looks very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! It looks great that there are steps up to the entrance area. The exterior wall texture looks great! Very nice layout of the build! It looks very nice that there is an outdoors dining area under the main area of the home. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ there and eating the food at the table in the outdoors air. Nice art nook for sims to enjoy painting on the easel. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub. The colourful hearts are a pretty touch on the wall. Nice sofa seating sitting and resting area. Sims will have fun playing chess on the chess table. The furnishing of the interior looks very nice! Very pretty pink colour scheme of the interior! The wall patterns/paneling looks very nice. The way that you have used the space in the home looks very nice. Very nice study desk nook! Sims will enjoy using the computer there. The clutter decor items look great how they have been placed using moo ! The pink kitchen wall tiling looks nice, and the curtains in the bed area look pretty! Nice corner dining nook. The coffee cup picture is a nice touch on the wall.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    @rosemow Awe, thank you so much!! <3
  • Options
    ResSteelResSteel Posts: 63 Member
    Its so adorable! I am going to use this house for sure the next time I make a new sim!
  • Options
    ResSteel wrote: »
    Its so adorable! I am going to use this house for sure the next time I make a new sim!

Awe, thank you so much!!