Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Sims & Modeling Chat Thread

Comments

• Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Look up her builds on the community, @Gege you very likely to find something suitable.

• jilliebee22jilliebee22 Posts: 2,223 Member
    @Gege Yeah, I've tried doing that more in sims 3 because I'm a clutter fiend and with that slot modification my life was complete lol I would either build by blueprints or I would actually build by room. Like if there was a certain way I wanted my room to look I would build said room, sometimes even around certain objects to be happy, then move on. And then I would worry about the exterior and landscaping last.
    ❤Come say Hi to me on Twitter
    ♔ download my sims 4 poses on my tumblr account
    BeeSims-Discord.png
    edited October 2017
    @gege I found this one of Sawdusts, it is a great size and perfect for a bachelor. Depending what size lot you put it on it has heaps of potential for expansion also. It's under "sawdust123 and the lot is called "The Stud".

Front view
    YT8ueg2.png

Inside
    JG1YXr0.png

Back view
    zbAPsZh.png

Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited October 2017
    Kept forgetting to reply here and then I spent all freaking day trying to fix reshade and my game. Finally working again. :tired_face:

ArtsyAmy wrote: »
    @ColorMePink It looks really neat, but I dont have Vampires, and can't seem to get inspired to get any more ep or gp for 4. :( I would be a very happy lurker and cheerleader though!!! ;):*<3
    Awww. I hear the ep is pretty good. Almost got TS4 after peeping at it. You could always fake it with skin and eyes. Is that possible? Just a suggestion. I would love to have you as a lurker.
    Movotti wrote: »
    @ColorMePink
    Unlike other mere mortals, I am a fan of vampires :p
    Bwhahaha! Nice to see another mere moral/vampire fan. You must join! >:)
    chellemh29 wrote: »
    Oh I really like the method you used on her hair, <3@jilliebee22 It looks really realistic!

@ColorMePink ‘‘tis the season! ;)
    Yep and you better join. jk! Be nice if you did tho. :p
    @ColorMePink I do like vampires, I'm just not particularly good in story competitions, would be happy to judge thought! :D
    Aw I understand and. Story comps can be pretty challenging. I will take you up on that offer of judge tho. ;)

Haha I shall be starting it soon. Once I update my tumblr story and finish Shapeshifters I'll get right on it. :)
  • gramatiquegramatique Posts: 526 Member
    edited October 2017
    @Gege I was actually a builder/decorator (primarily a decorator) before I got into Sims 4 modelling. I've had my albums scattered out and about (I have posted some photos here, and I also have albums in LivingSims). It's such a good way to get the creative juices flowing without much hassle - for me, decorating is so much easier and less intensive. I agree with Vana, LivingSims is most likely our premier magazine in terms of Sims interior design. If you want to look at inspiration, there is also YouTube (check out Deligracy, TheSimSupply, steph0sims, among others). The Sims subreddit is also surprisingly a good place for inspiration - though of course you need to sift through the other topics that are discussed there.
  • GegeGege Posts: 2,548 Member

@jilliebee22 I have the clutter mod too that allows for more stuff on a shelf. I also am using blueprints and pictures to get inspired and figure out the layout of houses.

@Jendowoz0612 That looks awesome. I will check it out. I actually built a bachelor pad for my guy shotgun style.

@gramatique I was inspired to start building by furniture and clutter stuff I saw from slox and videos from TheSimSupply and Deligracy and a few others on youtube. They are definitely next level builders and decorators but I figure I'll get there with more practice. I'd love to see some of your builds and decor.
    mWC1gjz.gif
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I'm so happy with how my latest two edits turned out!

tumblr_ox6l9kJqgN1v2n804o1_1280.png

tumblr_ox6l2wX7nf1v2n804o1_1280.png

And to think, in both images, it's Trash.
    My Trashy boy.
    tumblr_oqv0zbEKbf1v2n804o1_540.png
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
    Ahh! @Movotti those are both so amazing!! Trash is definitely a force to be reckon with! Such a diverse model <3
    BeeSims-Discord.png
    I'm just going to place this here because I really liked how her hair turned out, riiiight after I figured out that I didn't have my tablet pressure settings turned on the new computer <3 lol

5AxaTz.png
    BeeSims-Discord.png
  • abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    @jilliebee22 all I can say is WOW
  • chellemh29chellemh29 Posts: 2,492 Member
    That’s beautiful @jilliebee22 <3 Seriously amazing!
    yhCWXCP.gif
  • ArtsyAmyArtsyAmy Posts: 1,312 Member
    @jilliebee22 Ahhh, such a lovely dark beauty! I just LOVE those rubies!!! B)>:)<3
    LCTYbER.gif
    Judging In: Versace's Finest | Simplistic Magazine Competition-CYCLE 2

"Anyone can criticize; Can YOU inspire?"-unknown
    She is stunning, hey, @ArtsyAmy and @chellemh29 It's Jillie's sorcerer for my new comp, she looks wonderful and the glow emanating around her is really effective.

Thanks everyone :)<3

@ArtsyAmy it was actually an earring Lol I couldn't really find what I was looking for and I was like oo, that could be kind of cool.
    BeeSims-Discord.png
  • NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    edited October 2017
    Started out with this *for a model entry/sports*-
    QlnhAnK.png

Ended up with this *added basketball/rotated his pose/background/etc XD. Not much, but was a challenge for me! A good background was tough to find with this pose; I could have just put the basketball beside him probably XD. Oh well!
    Wfz4OYJ.png

So yeah, his proportions did mess up a bit. It took me a while to try and edit his arm/add/fix his shoulder area and leg/shorts XD. I basically had to add/edit in a shoulder for him since his bicep hid/covered it up, LOL, and changed coloring a bit. Still not 100%, but looks more natural I think; same with his leg/shorts.
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• gramatiquegramatique Posts: 526 Member
    @Gege I have some albums lying around in LivingSims. Here, apparently my Sims 3 album is full of Photobucket stuff and I don't remember my log in details soo. It's not much haha, but I hope you enjoy them nonetheless. :)

I've been playing Sims 3 and o m g I am absolutely having a blast. I haven't been able to enjoy the expansion packs to their full potential due to my sheet-y laptop, and I have missed out on so much! Pets! Seasons! Portals! Beautiful scenery! Dive spots! Reliving my nightmares as a University student, without repercussions! Pets and Seasons have always had a special place in my heart (since Unleashed in Sims 1, actually), so I'll be focusing on those. I've actually mulled around and considered making a Let's Play series with some builds and stuff but yeah haha that's just wishful thinking.

ANYWAY, here are some photos. I know it's Sims 4 modelling and chat thread but I just wanted to share. ;_;

7CAuWVf.jpg
    RpkrFin.jpg

She was telling a ghost story with no audience lmao
    pdHKuRY.jpg

Luke, her puppy from the shelter
    OOZ8KX4.jpg

LCj8NdN.jpg

He always looks terrified LOL
    aREt1lb.jpg

Here's Luke and Fitz, a kitten from the shelter!
    VvnXLRQ.jpg

And here is Oswald the rat
    xbEQIb0.jpg
    Hahha awwe! @gramatique you're making me miss Sims 3 T_T
    I've just recently bought S4 so I'm not 100% sure if I really like it. I think it's mainly because I only have the base game atm, and Sims 3 just had so much more to play with.
    BeeSims-Discord.png
  • JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Hahha awwe! @gramatique you're making me miss Sims 3 T_T
    I've just recently bought S4 so I'm not 100% sure if I really like it. I think it's mainly because I only have the base game atm, and Sims 3 just had so much more to play with.

I just couldn't enjoy TS4 - makes me sad! First iteration in the series I didn't enjoy.
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • chellemh29chellemh29 Posts: 2,492 Member
    I HATE ts4 for gameplay @jilliebee22 . I just use it for modeling because it has more cc stability than ts3 does. Once I swapped games for modeling I pulled all my modeling cc out of three and Fire it up when I get the urge to play. I know a lot of people prefer 4, but it just never really felt like a sims game to me. I want to punch my screen every time one of my models delays posing so she can make some stupid over exaggerated facial expression.....ugh i fracking hate it!
    yhCWXCP.gif
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    @gramatique
    I wanna lick that sky.
    I know that's weird, but it also makes some sort of sense to me.
    I miss TS3 prettiness.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
    @JoeJoe11 & @chellemh29 I just finished modding the crap out of the game. haha! It's a little bit better with the MC Controller. I was able to slow down the days so you can actually accomplish regular life as well as dealing with needs and a social life. Plus, got to remove really annoying things like "wash hands" or "grab a glass of water". But personally I don't find the graphics on the sims to be all that good. I don't know why.

I really like the simplicity of build mode. It's easy to just plop rooms down if you are in a rush. But I really miss the open world concept. I dont like only having 7 spots open. Lol
    BeeSims-Discord.png
  • KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    Hey guys,can anyone make this a CAS background?Much appreciated <3

ltfUa0r.jpg
  • TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    Hi @Kelebek PM Me I might can help you doll! :)<3<3
  • KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    Hi @Kelebek PM Me I might can help you doll! :)<3<3

Thank you! <3
  • VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Hi guys!

So Vana's mind works like... *goes to get a new industrial barbell cause hers fell apart... leaves with that AND a new tattoo*

I brought my tattoo design for the heck of it and they had an opening for inking so I went for it. It's in honor of my service cat. (Some people have service dogs, I have a service cat haha)

Check it out!

tumblr_oyijv1hqem1u4y0c4o1_1280.jpg
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior