Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jackson's 50 Foal Challenge

2...Next

Comments

• Animal_SimmerAnimal_Simmer Posts: 79 Member
    @MoonstoneHorsey I will definitely check it out! I am sure yours is perfectly wonderful. I am a new writer myself. This is my first time writing about a Sims challenge.

I will tell everybody if I decide to upload them.
  • bebasimbebasim Posts: 581 Member
    > @MoonstoneHorsey said:
    > @Animal_Simmer I'm glad I could help! If you do put up some horses and sims on the exchange I might just download a couple and use them for studs or for fun in a 50 foals challenge ^_^

@ MoonstoneHorsey - I also have put up a couple and more coming as I go feel free to use any of mine too :) sharing is caring :)
  • ALittleSimALittleSim Posts: 111 Member
    @bebasim Sure is ^_^ I'll have to take a look some time. I have a few horses up if you'd like to use them as well.
    Hogwarts House: Slytherin
    Patronus: Lynx
    My Studio: Studio
  • bebasimbebasim Posts: 581 Member
    @bebasim Sure is ^_^ I'll have to take a look some time. I have a few horses up if you'd like to use them as well.

Thank you very much :smiley:
  • ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    I'm just about ready to post my first thread in my own challenge. It took me a while to get all the pictures ready :) I do hope you'll all read it <3
    @ElijahsBabyGurl9 I will check it out most likely. And I finally figured out my sound on the computer, so I can start posting chapters again! I owe you guys two long ones. Thanks to my promise.

(I don't like playing Sims without the sound, otherwise I am just not motivated for some weird reason.)
  • ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    I look forward to reading your posts. And no worries I know what you mean. I dont play using game sound (except for hearing baby chimes) but I listen to my audio book. I have to have some kind of sound playing whether its a book or music to play. I wish you the best of luck! Mine is already up if you want to take a look!
    Sorry for not uploading. My game somehow deleted my 50 foals save file. So I am going to restart tomorrow hopefully.