Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Manly Man Modelling - Cycle 7: 1st: x Jojox, 2nd: abelhinha35,3rd: Jendowoz0612

Comments

• GegeGege Posts: 2,548 Member
    3 days and five hours left.
    mWC1gjz.gif
  • sdtfmsdtfm Posts: 333 Member
    Thank you @Gege. I love your work too <3
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited September 2017
    I had him doing some other sports, bit more like a bad a.r.s.e but it just didn't suit him, so after doing 3 entries, settled on classy tennis. Enlarge to see full size
    Round 3 - Sports

laVHp3g.png
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

@Jendowoz0612 He looks awesome! Love the lighting on this one. I downloaded the tennis racket, ball and poses but went with Soccer. lol Suits him better.
    mWC1gjz.gif
    edited September 2017
    Thank you, @Gege. :) I'm impressed at how much sports cc is around. I never would have found it without this round. I've started a new world in Newcrest and I now have a tennis court, baseball field and basketball court. It's great! Just missing the bowling, haven't got that pack as yet.

Thank you, @Gege. :) I'm impressed at how much sports cc is around. I never would have found it without this round. I've started a new world in Newcrest and I now have a tennis court, baseball field and basketball court. It's great! Just missing the bowling, haven't got that pack as yet.

We're getting there. Did you find a decent baseball uniform? I was looking. I saw Tosik had a shirt but I didn't want to edit that much to take off the name on the front. Wish I could find shoulder pads for football too. I'm dying to do Gabriel in pads and football pants. May have to just use google items. I would like to find some cleats too. Ohhhh if I could mesh I would be going insane, but I've not the time to learn and I heard it's difficult. I'm back to learning more about poses at least.

I have all the packs but have never bowled or been to the alley.
    mWC1gjz.gif
    I found Toksik's shirt too and paired it up with some 3/4 pants, long socks and sneakers. Looked really good actually. I know, I would love to learn how to mesh also, but only just beginning to play around with poses.Sims 3 had a few baseball outfits, if you do Sims 3, which I don't. Gabriel would look awesome in a grid iron outfit. :)

• abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    All the entries are looking magnificent. <3 I am going to start on mine now but I don't know if I am going to make the deadline. I might have to ask for an extension till Sunday. This week just ran away from me. :D
  • ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited September 2017
    Congratulations @ColorMePink SO Well Deserved Lady!!!! <3:*<3 Thanks Judges For The Comments & Feedback & Your Time & Efforts...... I Am Very Happy With My Placement BTW! <3:p<3 I Totally Agree With All The Comments..... Was A Hard Edit For Me With Bringing In The Colours Properly Through Out........Filtering Etc .... I KNEW I Needed To Add A Prop To Make It More "Interesting" My Bad LOL :s:s:D:D<3<3
    @xJojox
    OH No You Didn't?
    OH Yes You DID! OMGOSH That's Excellent & SMEXYYYY! My Jo Jo <3:*<3 Love It!

SO Happy Your Back!!!!!! @InaMac69 Woot! Woot! <3<3<3
    Thanks. :)<3

It seems like the one sport left that would fit my model has no cc for it, so I may have to settle for something more common. Working on it. :sweat_smile:

Edit: Hmm..I found something. Still working on it. ;)
    Google might be the way you may need to go, @Gege with a bit of Puppet warping in PS to have them fit the pose you want. That is how I got the outfit for the son sitting against the rocks in my fantasy shot in the TS4 modelling and chat thread.

edited September 2017
    wrong thread...whoops

I'm not sure if you meant to direct that to me Jen, but warping definitely helps with google stuff. I'm going to give it a shot
    mWC1gjz.gif
    Go for it, @Gege and yes it was to you. :)

You guys might want to ask for an extension. There is only 2 hrs left in this round @NShippudenFan @TEXASTWANGTONYA @wiredhanna67
    mWC1gjz.gif
  • NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    @Gege I will need an extension! I've been getting some cc, but struggling with a good enough pose to fit! XD. So we'll see!
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• ArtsyAmyArtsyAmy Posts: 1,312 Member
    Okay Everyone

I don't know what happened with @InaMac69 because I've been only online briefly the past couple days....I think she's gone a little mad with her new pc! LOL :D:D:p - Sorry guys, I would've come on sooner! <3

I have updated Simtech's thread with Jen's entry and added an extension. The extension is until Monday at 12am my time (Chicago), which will be 6am for InaMac. We will move along with the entries that are in by then. For everyone who does want to continue on, please have your entries in by then. I do hope that will be enough time. (I went from the longest extension I saw requested and then gave a little more time.)

Inamac will update this thread once she is on again...if she hasn't gone over to the dark side on us!!!
    >:):D<3

@hoxha01 @Jendowoz0612 @sdtfm @MyFavoritedesign @NShippudenFan @ColorMePink @Gege @abelhinha35 @TEXASTWANGTONYA @wiredhanna67 @Anduar @xJojox
    LCTYbER.gif
    Judging In: Versace's Finest | Simplistic Magazine Competition-CYCLE 2

"Anyone can criticize; Can YOU inspire?"-unknown
    You forgot about meee! I think need an extension. I'm pretty sure I can get it in tonight tho. :flushed:
    @Gege You made me laugh....just LOVE all your countdown and cheer leading skills!!! hahaha :D:p<3
    LCTYbER.gif

You forgot about meee! I think need an extension. I'm pretty sure I can get it in tonight tho. :flushed:

Oh my!!! haha So sorry hun!!!!! @ColorMePink (I was looking at Simtech and came to Vid and forgot to put your tag...please forgive me!) :(;):p<3
    LCTYbER.gif

@ColorMePink just because... :p
    LCTYbER.gif

@ColorMePink ...one more time for good measure. ;):D
    LCTYbER.gif

edited September 2017
    ArtsyAmy wrote: »
    @Gege You made me laugh....just LOVE all your countdown and cheer leading skills!!! hahaha :D:p<3

haha thought I would help out. Started to post more than I did. I'm a habitual forum checker and my job calls for sitting at a computer so I'm ALWAYS aware of the time. I know people can get carried away with life.
    mWC1gjz.gif
    edited September 2017
    lol Thanks. @ArtsyAmy. But it's ok. <3 I was actually referring to our countdown queen, Gege. Was on my phone, so I missed you probably. xD

Super grateful for the reminder though. Thought I had a bit more time. About to make a pose and get this done nowwwws! :p:)
    Hopefully I'll have this in soon!! Still dealing with finding a good pose/such! XD

lol Thanks. @ArtsyAmy. But it's ok. <3 I was actually referring to our countdown queen, Gege. Was on my phone, so I missed you probably. xD

Super grateful for the reminder though. Thought I had a bit more time. About to make a pose and get this done nowwwws! :p:)

I didnt tag u or abel because you two had been on here recently, so I figured you knew the time.
    mWC1gjz.gif
    Working on this now/should be done soon; finally found a pose that'll work xD.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top