March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sequel: Where’s Bella, The End posted

Comments

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    edited September 2017
    @bekkasan :) Aaw, thank you for wanting to see my videos! I'll warn you the earlier ones are very basic. :lol:

I'll link the playlists in separate posts. That would probably be easiest.

I first started out trying to do store clothes with catwalk shows, imitating my catwalk thread but videos instead of pics. If you hang out in the DD thread you might see some familiar faces. :)

edited September 2017
    And then came The Saga of Sunset Valley, Season One! Featuring Claire Ursine and her daughter.

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Cool, Thanks!
    edited September 2017
    @bekkasan Oops, I must have done it wrong. It's only playing the first one. I'll try again.

ETA: Okay, fixed. :)
    My Let's Play featuring Paisley Patterson, stylist extraordinaire! She's also featured in ajaxpost's legacy videos. :) I've only done two episodes of this cause I find it very hard to talk and play at the same time. :lol:

Townie makeovers! Again, only two. I've gotten so caught up in the Saga series!

And I think that's it! For now....
  • suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    I am loving these little videos and thank you for posting the links to your older videos. I went and found Claire's story on u tube but couldn't find the final so it was great to be able to watch it to the end. Hope they got their baby boy. Claire is so pretty with her makeover that I want to go and play her.
    @suzanna13 Thank you! I really appreciate your comments. We will find out if Claire and Connor got their boy further down the line in this series, when Cornelia and Agnes are older. :)

I loved playing Claire. She’s so much fun. I did upload her to the exchange (the no CC version) for Charlotte but she’s really easy to make over. After the baby’s born, put her on a treadmill then give her a decent hair and she’s golden!
  • suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    I actually did put her on a tread mill and watched the pounds melt away.(Wish I could do that.) anyway it crashed my game for some reason. I haven't had a crash in ages. I am going to give it another try tomorrow.
    I will be keeping an eye out for her and Connor.
    edited October 2017
    suzanna13 wrote: »
    I actually did put her on a tread mill and watched the pounds melt away.(Wish I could do that.)

@suzanna13 Right? If only it were that easy. :) Hope you get your game crash under control.
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Doh! Late to the party, as usual.

Great to see your wonderful videos here with the story-telling folk, it's still such a lively place and it looks like you have found some new folowers. :+1:
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    My Let's Play featuring Paisley Patterson, stylist extraordinaire! She's also featured in ajaxpost's legacy videos. :) I've only done two episodes of this cause I find it very hard to talk and play at the same time. :lol:
    Ain't that the truth! It's amazing how much I miss in the game because I'm busy trying to explain something else :dizzy:

I certainly understand why some folk prefer to record just the video first and add the commentary separately so that what they say actually makes sense! :wink:

ajaxpost wrote: »
    Doh! Late to the party, as usual.

Great to see your wonderful videos here with the story-telling folk, it's still such a lively place and it looks like you have found some new folowers. :+1:

Thanks! Yeah, I finally gave up on a Sims 3 video section.

ajaxpost wrote: »
    Ain't that the truth! It's amazing how much I miss in the game because I'm busy trying to explain something else :dizzy:

I certainly understand why some folk prefer to record just the video first and add the commentary separately so that what they say actually makes sense! :wink:

I like your commentary while the game is going! You're good at talking and playing. I just can't think of anything to say so it gets boring. :lol:
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    @ZeeGee OMGosh the immediate suspenseful music!! :worried: I was like, "Ooooo what's gonna happen between the three of them!?!?"
    That shot of Lolita smiling... :flushed: I am beginning to worry about her. Is she really out to make Gunther's life miserable?? :(

The beer scene between Gunther and Jared was intense (and awesome ;) ). It really has me wondering......
    How did I know Cornelia would land a job working for Gunther's mom? ;):p

LOVED IT! Your videos just keep getting better and better and I can't WAIT to find out what happens next! :star:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    @emorrill Thank you! Lolita...she's a bit cray cray. We shall see. :lol: And you knew where Cornelia would work. THAT'S SO COOL! Thanks for being a fan and for your comments. Now get back to work on Sam's story!! :wink::lol:
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited October 2017
    Loved the update! Lolita definitely has a few 'roos loose in the top paddock!
    Gunther opening up to Jared over a beer was enlightening! They are obviously good friends!
    Cornelia working for Gunther's mother! Now I didn't see that!
    The look they exchanged at the door <3
    Looking forward to more :)
    @Mikezumi Thank you! Few Roos in the paddock?! I’ll have to google that!
    edited November 2017
    nevermind
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    edited October 2017
    @ZeeGee Thanks for the tag. ;)

Wonderful! :star: Awesome!! I like how you did the slow motion in some parts. ;) Made the scenes more ominous!

Such drama! I love it! :mrgreen: Great job on the whole thing! <3 (Can't wait to see the edited version ;) )

Edit: To take out some spoilers while @ZeeGee edits. ;)
    Post edited by emorrill on
    edited October 2017
    @emorrill *nevermind* spoilers! Episode 8 will be back up when I get a change to edit that last scene.
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    @ZeeGee I dunno, it's up to you. ;)

I thought maybe Gunther had been having a fling with a chica from the cheerleader team behind Lolita's back! :lol: But it turns out it's his sister... *whew*

You love to leave cliffhangers...just like some other storytellers around here... :smirk:

:p
    emorrill wrote: »
    You love to leave cliffhangers...just like some other storytellers around here... :smirk:

:p

I bow to you oh queen of the cliffhangers. :smiley:

I got the same question on a different thread. No one is recognizing Frida!
    I came looking for 8....and it is gone....dag I'm slow. :wink:
    @bekkasan Had to edit! Was trying to get it back up before going to work but darn internet is too slow. :(
    @ZeeGee I understand. I've got you bookmarked so will see when you add it. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top