Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Right now i would say the biggest need are bunk beds

2...Next

Comments

• marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    I do not agree with this one bit. Bunk beds would ruin my game play style.

At least you could decide not to use them. Disagree. Bunk beds are needed in this game.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• KarallyneKarallyne Posts: 362 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »

At least you could decide not to use them. Disagree. Bunk beds are needed in this game.

as someone explained earlier, the reply was in jest to the topic creator because that is typically the response they give in everyone else's suggestion threads.
    edited September 2017
    Karallyne wrote: »

as someone explained earlier, the reply was in jest to the topic creator because that is typically the response they give in everyone else's suggestion threads.

Well I haven't read the other comment as my post was in reponce to this post not any other. Otherwise why else would I have quoted this one.
    I posted it for this post and no other.

If a post interest me I tend to quote it.

• MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I expect bunk beds will appear at some point. No doubt in a stuff or game pack.

Nice to have but the game needs memories (proper memories!) fear, attraction, better romance, more realistic death tuning, burglars, a ton of stuff for builders like spiral and L shaped stairs and terrain tools first.

edited September 2017

Well I haven't read the other comment as my post was in reponce to this post not any other. Otherwise why else would I have quoted this one.

That's fine. If you enter a topic (with one page nonetheless) and pick and choose what you want and don't want to read, then you end up in situations where people have to explain why a reply you gave is illogical. Just come to expect it, then.
    edited September 2017

That's fine. If you enter a topic (with one page nonetheless) and pick and choose what you want and don't want to read, then you end up in situations where people have to explain why a reply you gave is illogical. Just come to expect it, then.

I understand what your saying but did I ask anybody to explan. No I did not, nor should they feel the need to do so.
    I said bunk beds are needed and they are regardless to what you think because that's my opintion. As it is for others.
    All this because I agreed bunk beds are needed.

It feels like your trying to tell me that I shouldn't post This?

I understand what your saying but did I ask anybody to explan. No I did not, nor should they feel the need to do so.
    I said bunk beds are needed and they are regardless to what you think because that's my opintion. As it is for others.
    All this because I agreed bunk beds are needed.

It feels like your trying to tell me that I shouldn't post This?

Trust me 100%, I literally could not care less what you post. Not one bit.

I was just trying to be nice and keep you in the loop on the joke you had obviously missed, you know, from the laziness involved in skipping a page of comments.

Had the person who you responded to cared enough to reply, they probably would have told you the same thing.
  • fidelis_x0fidelis_x0 Posts: 74 Member
    They would be really useful.