Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*****The Aquahorse Request Team!*****Brand new thread!!****NOW OPEN! HELP WANTED!

1111213141517...Next

Comments

• Beth8301Beth8301 Posts: 4,657 New Member
    edited February 2011
    Hi everyone!

My name is Beth and I am the founder/editor of Flux Magazine. we are currently looking for 3 home builders and 3 interior designers for our magazine, as we are looking to expand on these sections in our future issues. If any of you are interested in showcasing your talents, tutorials, etc., please click here to apply. Take working on a fun, energetic magazine team as a project where you can gain experience and showcase yourself to the public! Hope to hear from some of you.

xo Beth
  • Army008Army008 Posts: 141 Member
    edited February 2011
    ok well thats ok I'll keep looking or could you try building this house http://www.buildingbuddy.com.au/house-plans-designs/acreage-house-plans/retreat-Acreage-House-Design.html
  • beaglelover2008beaglelover2008 Posts: 4,758 Member
    edited February 2011
    Hi,. I would like to make a more inviting siggy for my legacy, and I would like custom pictures, but I have no idea how to post them... Does anybody have suggestions??
  • Jordie09Jordie09 Posts: 580 New Member
    edited February 2011
    Hi,. I would like to make a more inviting siggy for my legacy, and I would like custom pictures, but I have no idea how to post them... Does anybody have suggestions??

I can make a siggy for you, just send me the links to photos, what colour/font text you want, what you want it to say and the link to the website/blog. :)
  • MysticalSimsMysticalSims Posts: 215 New Member
    edited March 2011
    Wow, so much has changed. I have been away for over a year! But I am back! lol Just got to get familure with all the new stuff. Nice to see the team is still here. Give me a shout Aqua!
  • SantaBelleSantaBelle Posts: 23 New Member
    edited March 2011
    Expansion & Stuff packs you own: all except outdoor living
    Custom content (or not): if necessary
    Store content (or not): no
    Sims name: Gunn Amrose
    Sims gender: male
    Sims age: young adult
    Sims traits: athletic, handy, family oriented, charismatic, flirty
    Sims weight: see pictures
    Sims muscles: see pictures
    Sims hair colour: black (in the pictures it's blond, but I like black better)
    Sims eye colour: blue
    Star sign: doesn't matter
    Other details: I was just browsing the web, when I came across these pictures on a body rating site, and they were so hot I just had to have a sim like this. As an extra, if you know how to make skins, I want there to be slight hair on the abs and chest.
    His profile: http://www.ratemybody.com/profile_786432_gq7o2.html (you can just thumb through the pictures to get a look at his face and body)

It doesn't matter who makes my sim. Whoever is available and has some experience and doesn't mind my pickiness lol
  • jmt2002jmt2002 Posts: 266
    edited April 2011
    Hello I want a sim for my story you will be credited in that story.

Her name can be Bella Pinkaton

Her hair mouse brown

her eyes are blue and sparkley

Shes a Young Adult

She has nice cute cloths not fancy or hobo or juShe has nice lips and make up

Ill edit the rest.

Please have it to me by Monday ;)

P.S
    I own everything but Outdoor living stuff. :lol::) :-) :D
  • SparkleberrystarSparkleberrystar Posts: 11,536 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Hi.... I don't know if you're still taking requests but I really want a house...
    I want a big house ( enough for up to 8 people) but I also want it to be changeable... let me know if you can do this and I can give u more info :) thanks
  • RubiesandRainbowsRubiesandRainbows Posts: 197 Member
    edited August 2011
    Do you want someone to make sims?
    I can do sims with all expansion packs and stuff packs but no store stuff or cc apart from the stuff with Riverview and Barnacle Bay.
    BTW The requests will be very on and off due to school. :-)
  • ducky99ducky99 Posts: 14
    edited August 2011
    This is sort of a big project but I really need someone to do it for me as I have minimal experience building houses. I need a 6 house set for my legacy. They don't have to be anything special, just basic. The only thing I would like is the them to be modern. I also want the houses to be 3-4 bedrooms please! It's ok if no one can do this project, I can always do it myself, but I don't have that much time on my hands and really dislike building houses... Thank you!! :mrgreen:
  • madhatter123madhatter123 Posts: 5,624 Member
    edited September 2011
    I can make Sims. :mrgreen:
  • will2586will2586 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited September 2011
    Guys this thread is really old.
  • NeekasNeekas Posts: 1
    edited November 2011
    Hello, I am trying to make a breaking benjamin household but clearly I suck at making sims (if I see another failed etempt of them I will break my screen).I liked that Benjamin Burnley you made, and I was wondering if you could take a try on the other members.If you need pictures I will give them to you.If you feel like it, I'll owe you forever!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

• Hunter_JinHunter_Jin Posts: 175
    edited March 2013
    I wonder if this thread is still alive and kicking but I'll take my chances. I know this is a request thread but I actually have questions that have been irritating in my journey of making a signature banner.

I was able to get the image show up in my siggy and I was able to put up the link to my blog (to which I removed because it's not ready yet). In my GIMP, I used the size 600X400 and I am now finished in editing my banner and uploading it to Photobucket. So I made my siggy which I expect to be 600X400 but it turns out it's not on what I'm expecting.

Actually my siggy below is 600X400 but does that look 600X400 to you? I wonder if it's Photobucket or GIMP who has a problem. I seriously want my banner to be big and readable like everybody else and I'm pretty sure the only thing you can read in my siggy is the title in ice blue. Can someone tell me how to fix this? Please? I have been working on this banner for 3 freaking days and the size is the only thing hindering me.

Instead of actually posting of a banner request, I'm requesting that if anyone can tell me what went wrong? Here is the link image of my siggy if you need to dab and have a look on what's wrong: http://tinyurl.com/ctjbgsk

But please remember I use GIMP as because I can't afford Photoshop.
  • KylieS21KylieS21 Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited March 2013
    Given the last post was 2 years ago, dead as a dodo springs to mind.

As for the signature question, hard to help without a picture. I don't see it and the link leads to a picture that doesnt show.

It would be better for you to make your own thread with your question. You will get more responses that way.
  • Hunter_JinHunter_Jin Posts: 175
    edited March 2013
    Hi KylieS21! I actually did make a new thread and sadly, no one answered (well, they were but the answers they were giving were not the one I'm looking for). I have now updated the image and my siggy is now showing up. So is there anything you can help me with? Thank you!
  • KylieS21KylieS21 Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited March 2013
    Your main problem is that 600 x 400 is far too big.

My signature is 600 x 130. I cant remember exactly what the maximum is but I think it is around 600 x 150, certainly no bigger than 600 x 200. The forum is then auto adjusting it, I suspect, to fit the space, making it too small.
  • Amanda80Amanda80 Posts: 38 Member
    oh, wow. This is an old thread. Not sure if this will help much, but I'm looking for someone to make a good SimSelf for me. I can provide pictures -- on request, since this thread seems to be so old. I've been looking through the archives, and haven't really been able to find anything very recent, thread wise, with this kind of community.

I'm not a full member yet, but I actually wanted to host my own giveaway (I thought I read that was permissible within the forum rules)... and if I can drum up any interest in a contest of sorts (my own -- EA, and Maxis have nothing to do with this at all), I would personally buy the newest EP pack through origin and gift it to the "winner".

In any case, if there is anyone who still check this thread, or might be up for the challenge, please just let me know.
  • Amanda80Amanda80 Posts: 38 Member
    > @Amanda80 said:
    > oh, wow. This is an old thread. Not sure if this will help much, but I'm looking for someone to make a good SimSelf for me. I can provide pictures -- on request, since this thread seems to be so old. I've been looking through the archives, and haven't really been able to find anything very recent, thread wise, with this kind of community.
    >
    > I'm not a full member yet, but I actually wanted to host my own giveaway (I thought I read that was permissible within the forum rules)... and if I can drum up any interest in a contest of sorts (my own -- EA, and Maxis have nothing to do with this at all), I would personally buy the newest EP pack through origin and gift it to the "winner".
    >
    > In any case, if there is anyone who still check this thread, or might be up for the challenge, please just let me know.

I think I've just done something that isn't allowed. I wasn't aware linked photos of oneself was a forum no no. I'm not exactly sure how to delete my post, so I'm just withdrawing the request instead. It's probably irrelevant in a thread this old, one way or the other. Sorry! :)