Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Coin laundry machines Please!!!

I don't know how impossible it would be but if we could get machines that need a laundry card or uses sim $ would be great!
Then I can make a laundromat.

Comments

• TurloughdudeTurloughdude Posts: 662 Member
    Ah, laundromats, those who couldn't afford washers and dryers can go there to do their laundry. Yeah, i agree, that would be great. Also, we could use new vending machines and arcade machines to pass the time.
  • ZoaeaZoaea Posts: 79 Member
    Yes just make simoleons get subtracted from sim running laundry and added to owner (npc or player). That would be awesome and I don't think it would require extra animations? x]
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    edited August 2017
    I agree I made a thread about wanting laundromats in this section. Same as ts3.
  • CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    lasummerb wrote: »
    I agree I made a thread about wanting laundromats in this section. Same as ts3.

Oh sorry didn't see it. I think laundry will be a lot better in the sims 4.
  • SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    Yes, Hoping coined operated washer and dryers is an option for business owner's.
  • jude72plajude72pla Posts: 784 Member
    Didn't they say that washer and dryers in a stuff pack would only work at your home lot?
  • notmothergothelnotmothergothel Posts: 42 Member
    Even if this is something that would need to be in a bigger pack, it would bring so much more to the SP.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited August 2017
    jude72pla wrote: »
    Didn't they say that washer and dryers in a stuff pack would only work at your home lot?

Yes - they did. I know I was disappointed as I don't want a washer on my home lots - so no laundromat I am even thinking about not getting the pack at all then. I don't think laundry when I think Eco friendly - even the wash tub is not really eco- friendly to me.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    coin op washers and dryers like these

http://imgur.com/a/HqmRr

and @Writin_Reg no players plays the same some players went a bit of reality in my case the addition of washers and dryers makes my sim homes more complete
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • HelkkuliHelkkuli Posts: 92 Member
    It would be so nice! With CL we got rental apartments and this would add more realism in to game. My sim lives in a crappy apartment and she could go and do her laundy this way so that I could keep realism in my game and still have my sim wear clean clothes.
    14453827.jpg

CHECK OUT MY CELEBRITY LOOK A LIKE SIMS AND DOG BREEDS FROM MY INSTAGRAM @anomitesplayssims

My origin id is anomites
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    If we have to pay for it, then just having a skin with a coin slot pattern on the front might work?
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Hmm.. How about placing a sim in a residential lot that looks like a laundromat, then going there to visit? Either with a club or solo. You could even set up other clubs to go there as well.

It has to be in a home but maybe it can be in someone else's home?
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    I would love it if they made a version that took one sim dollar. Hopefully, they can add it one day since it would be a different version from what they intend to add to this pack.