Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Restaurants are one of the best ways to make simoleons

Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
I can easily make 5k simoleons a night (about an 8-10 hour shift) after putting in some love to my restaurant. I remember a lot of people struggling to make a profit when dine out released. Here's a little tip: Pufferfish Nigiri (City Living) is your best friend! It's an expensive food that sells for a lot, but doesn't require too much skill to make. Everything else around that price is 5/5 while Pufferfish is 2/5. Iced Tea (Backdoor Stuff) is also a great friend for beginner chefs, costs a decent amount and low skill.

Always always recommend the most expensive things a customer can get and eventually you'll be making in the big bucks. Don't forget to get the right perks.

DKiqLLIXkAAw-LG.jpg
(If you're wondering why the name of the restaurant is censored, it's because I let my best friend who doesn't sim pick the name, and he picked something inappropriate LOL) :p
e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png

Comments

• FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    edited September 2017
    They can be if you put the effort in. I just did a pufferfish only restaurant with 3 sims except I was purposely keeping it low grade to see how many diners would die. I ran the restaurant until I reached 100 deaths but even so, I still made a lot of money, considering I was purposely selling bad pufferfish. :D I rotated who worked there every day, 2 of them had regular jobs, the third I had work solely at the restaurant. On busy days I had two sims there to welcome and talk to customers and all that. The one I ran before that originally only sold frank n' beans and I managed to get that to 5 stars with just that, but I eventually made a full menu. They do take a lot of work but they can certainly make bank if you got the right combination of things and the perks, of course.
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Finvola wrote: »
    They can be if you put the effort in. I just did a pufferfish only restaurant with 3 sims except I was purposely keeping it low grade to see how many diners would die. I ran the restaurant until I reached 100 deaths but even so, I still made a lot of money, considering I was purposely selling bad pufferfish. :D I rotated who worked there every day, 2 of them had regular jobs, the third I had work solely at the restaurant. On busy days I had two sims there to welcome and talk to customers and all that. The one I ran before that originally only sold frank n' beans and I managed to get that to 5 stars with just that, but I eventually made a full menu. They do take a lot of work but they can certainly make bank if you got the right combination of things and the perks, of course.

I haven't had anyone die of the fish at this one so far, yet!

At my other restaurant i had a couple though. Gotta be willing to kill a few sims to make those big simoleons though ;)
  • ExxCeeExxCee Posts: 353 Member
    Well now I want to know the name of the restaurant 🐸🐸🐸🐸!
    Origin ID: ExxCee
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    ExxCee wrote: »
    Well now I want to know the name of the restaurant plum!

I'll private message you it :p:D