Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Shape Shifters - Cycle 1 - Please check latest post.

Comments

• lionesskitty09lionesskitty09 Posts: 1,827 Member
    @fabtiffsim LOVE the color of your dress! :) Wonderful work everyone!
    25316144021_1a6fd75cf6_b.jpg
  • MzDiamond92MzDiamond92 Posts: 466 Member
    Last day to get entries in guys!
    37039261832_f4a10910ef_o.png
    | My Tumblr |
  • JaLiBoJaLiBo Posts: 547 Member

OK, here's my assignment. Not too pleased with the final result, but didn't want to hold this comp up any more than I have.

Assignment 2 | Nature or Nurture?

SS_A2.png
    Full size

My interpretation of this "bad hair day" is my model losing her footing in the water and falling in, messing up her hair and getting completely drenched. So, she is borderline NATURE, but kept her composure...
  • ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited September 2017
    Hey, I'm still here. I've been battling a nasty head cold since the last time I posted here. I didn't think I was sick tbh. Just really tired and headachey. Didn't want to whine about something as insignificant as that. It started off with migraines though. For 3 days I dealt with migraines. Right after I finish my last comp entry I was in pain. Then I became snotty and gross, so I figure I should just act sick, take meds, and rest. I'm still gross and germy atm, but I'm feeling better. Going make a pose and turn my game on for this. Hopefully, it doesn't give me a headache. :/

I really felt horrible not saying anything and being MIA in all the comps I'm in, but I could barely open my eyes without having a migraine.
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    You can't help being sick, @ColorMePink. Look after yourself :)

Aw thank you @Jendowoz0612 . <3 I know it can't be helped, but t's really boring being sick and I missed y'all. :D
    edited September 2017
    Not perfect and rushed, but here ya go....

Nature or Nurture?
    Fox - Coffee spilt on your outfit
    37249232126_face57da66_o.png
    Full Size

I got this idea from binge-watching Outlander. She's using a fan to hide the stain. Wanted to show a bit of the stain through to show that. Going more the sexy cunning route this time too. :)

Edit: I guess it's Nurture.
    Post edited by ColorMePink on
  • TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    Wowwww Such Lovely Edits LADIES @JaLiBo & @ColorMePink :*:*:*<3<3<3 Mine will be up soon! Been SUPER Ill.....Fighting Through It.......... @ColorMePink Hope You Feel Better SOON HUGZ <3<3
    Looking forward to seeing your entry today @TEXASTWANGTONYA :) I'll get scores and A3 up as soon as all entries are in and scored
    | My Tumblr |
    Sorry I am SO Late.... :s:s Posting Now @MzDiamond92 <3
    edited September 2017
    Round 2 -- Nature Or Nurture -- Lizette -- Missing Part Of Her Garment
    Click To Enlarge
    PKAtdfu.png
    Lizette Lost Her Bottoms In Her Photo Shoot But Kept Her Composure :o
  • jilliebee22jilliebee22 Posts: 2,223 Member
    Such cute entries ladies <3 Love to see how well behaved you all are ;)
    ❤Come say Hi to me on Twitter
    ♔ download my sims 4 poses on my tumblr account
    BeeSims-Discord.png
  • InaMacInaMac Posts: 1,536 Member
    Sent my scores <3 Amazing entries everyone B)
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
  • chellemh29chellemh29 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Ohhh lovely entries ladies! <3 Good luck! Looking forward to the next assignment.
    yhCWXCP.gif
    Scores and A3 will be up today! Just at work atm so dabbling on a bit of both haha
    | My Tumblr |
    edited September 2017
    ATTENTION: Assignment 3 is now up! Please let me know if you need any clarification <3

Scores for Assignment 2 are up also, congratulations once more @chellemh29 for 1st place, and @GreenLover331 & @Jendowoz0612 for joint 2nd, and @Klept0maniac94 for 3rd place!

All entries were really good, it was so difficult to judge! We're really looking forward to what you all come up with on this round, 7 models left, and 7 sins to pick from!

We're sad to say goodbye to the lovely @annathefantabulous, we wish you well in all future competitions and can't wait to see more from you!

Let me know what you all think about A3! I've upped the due date to 10 days to give everyone a bit more time i'd rather no one feel like they have to rush, if it so happens that everyone submits earlier on we will just score up and move to the next assignment!

Click HERE for scores

Click HERE for A3

@TEXASTWANGTONYA, @fabtiffsim, @ColorMePink, @JaLiBo, @Jendowoz0612, @annathefantabulous, @Klept0maniac94
    | My Tumblr |
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited September 2017
    Checking in, would like to reserve, envy, thanks, @MzDiamond92 :smiley: Thanks for the great feedback, judges.

Checking in, would like to reserve, envy, thanks, @MzDiamond92 :smiley:

Woop woop! Done! <3
    | My Tumblr |
    Thank you for scores and feed back judges. Congrats to @Jendowoz0612 and @JaLiBo your entries were amazing.

Seen the next assignment, and I would love me WRATH please!
    yhCWXCP.gif
    chellemh29 wrote: »
    Thank you for scores and feed back judges. Congrats to @Jendowoz0612 and @JaLiBo your entries were amazing.

Seen the next assignment, and I would love me WRATH please!

You're welcome!! <3 Reserved you down for wrath!
    | My Tumblr |
    edited September 2017
    Thanks So Much Judges For The Feedback........Gotta Step My Game UP ALOT! What Am I Doing Wrong? LOL @MzDiamond92 I Will Take Pride Please........& Thanks <3<3 Congrats TO The Winners :*:*<3 What Am I doing wrong with my lighting? I've done the same thing throughout comps and never had this mentioned I stepped it up ( In Game ) and In Filtering And More "Tricks" In Photoshop .... ? I am not upset I just don't know what the judges are looking for I guess :s:s Totally was not impressed with My Snake......... I knew I had "warped" it to the point it just wasn't working..... ;)@InaMac69 Could You Help A Lady Out? My Friend? ;);)
  • JaLiBoJaLiBo Posts: 547 Member
    edited September 2017
    Sloth please! Wanted to reserve it. Will respond appropriately after work.
    Post edited by JaLiBo on
    edited September 2017
    Greed!!!!!! On my phone, so I'll properly check in later.
    @MzDiamond92 quick question, do we need to include the directed target (person) or is it just needing to convey our chosen emotion while staying true to our shapeshifter character?
    yhCWXCP.gif
    Updated reserves :)

@chellemh29, you don’t have to include a target, you can just convey the sin! ❤️ Exactly!
    | My Tumblr |