Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Burton Legacy -Redux-

Comments

• ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited September 2017
    Karilan wrote: »
    :o Thank you! I think this is my third Liebster nomination this week LOL
    I've been thinking of answers for the other ones, I guess I better get on a mega Liebster post!!

(Also, <3 Riley, such a cutie!)

@Karilan 3 times the fun creating it then. :)
    As for Riley, yep although she looks practically nothing like her dad, my gen 2 heir but she's a mix of her dad and her uncle (the older one), personality wise. Definitely her mother's daughter. XD
    Post edited by ForgottenPixels on
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Oh, thank you! :smiley:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    You're welcome. :)
    OK, no chapter tomorrow everyone :( been too busy to finish screenshotting and I won't get enough screenshotting done before going to sleep later. :( I'm sorry.
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Thanks, bugsie <3
    snvAF3B.png
    @CitizenErased14 You're welcome :)
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Thank you for the nomination! I'm honored! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick You're welcome. :)
    @mypalsim1 You're welcome :)
    edited September 2017
    Ok, Burton Legacy stuffs to keep this a little on topic :D :
    Anyone else create these or am I just weird?:
    FuuFTq1.png
    (This is kinda a recreation of one I made before, making one for Riley so better make one for Claude too.)

Also, posted some random stuff on my story tumblr yesterday. :D
  • mypalsim1mypalsim1 Posts: 4,282 Member
    I do those things, kinda. I use familyecho.com to keep up with my sims' family tree, and it has places to put bio information on it.
    Making up for a lack of a chapter with a gen 1/2 Q & A (ask me whatever about gens 1 & 2, no spoilers though) and The Burton Legacy Banner Evolution (actually found gen 1's banner on my computer so this is a thing):

So, Banner Evolution, not in any particular order:
    Gen 1 (excuse my terrible editing, I was very bad at it back then but yes gen 1 had banners):
    xGci6Mf.jpg
    uj0FQcg.jpg
    dGWSm7m.jpg
    rATF0uN.jpg
    BM79GYb.jpg
    Gen 2:
    pTci3f6.png
    MtQtCuv.gif
    dVo0Z3C.png
    EZaDmUr.gif
    Aaaah, mind map! *flees* I used to hate them so much in school although they are so useful. :D
    Claude's traits are a very interesting combination... Can anyone imagine a hot-headed bookworm? Sitting there in one second, reading peacefully and totally freaking out in the other, throwing the book through the whole room and yelling "Why have you left her, you two belong together, *insert any insults*" Lol! B)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    edited September 2017
    LOL, Maybe he should DotW? He'd definitely be throwing his tablet across the room at Penthesilia's actions.

Also, I guess you understand why he did what he did when he was a teen then?, it was because he was hot-headed.

OK, edit again to add: I just remembered that I treat the traits like stages of life, so his childhood trait was geek hence he was well a geek back then, then hot-headed as a teen (and that situation) and finally a bookworm as an adult (hence the writer career).
    I always call it DoW, it's a bit easier to pronounce than with the "t" :D He's welcome to come by and read and throw any tablets across the room as long as they aren't mine... But Claude and I can freak out together, I guess that would be fun :tongue:
    You did tell us that he was hot-headed but I had no clue of his other traits so that was the main surprise. Geek goes well but the bookworm really makes me smile at the thought.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    @MrsRacooney So, you want me to start adding a response from Claude then? I can do that if you really want me to. Might be fun. :D
    Ha, I say do it if you want to! :D I might have to order Haimon and Protego to build some fortification then in case Claude goes all crazy.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    edited September 2017
    Right, that's Claude's new thing since he's gonna have nothing much to do next gen. I think he might need a distraction from my evil plots near the end of gen 2. Yes, build fortification in case he goes crazy at you. He may be mine but he's not mine when he's angry.

So, any questions about gens 1 & 2 (no spoilers)?
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    He may be mine but he's not mine when he's angry.

:joy::D
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    edited September 2017
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    He may be mine but he's not mine when he's angry.

:joy::D
    If he goes Crazy not my fault, it's his mother-in-law's fault (no he's not engaged but they've been togethor long enough) or Cole's.
    Ok, so this chapter has been more complicated to write and screenshot then any other chapter i've had so far. There will be an additional part to this but it's just going to be my thoughts on it (I was going to include it here but this is too perfect to spoil with my ramblings. :D) so no need to read unless you want behind the scenes of this chapter. (Should be out later today or tomorrow.)

Chapter 2.51
    1WHGQky.png

(Also, sneak preview of what next gens chapter banners are going to look like)
  • AudreyLDAudreyLD Posts: 104 Member
    Yep i follow story on Tumblr ! And next for Bob with his son and the computer ? xD
    @AudreyLD That one is actually my mini story. Although, once I finish writing chapters for my 2 main stories I can get back to work on that one. :) Currently working on remembering poses I used for for BL (Burton Legacy).
    Ok, so two things, Casting call is staying open until 16th October and
    Chapter 2.52
    DKypvfD.png