Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Grandmaster's Wife

HeloNecroHeloNecro Posts: 97 Member
Hello there! (o [] o)/ This is my second attempt at writing a sims story. It's more of a journal from Redia's perspective, though I'm not sure how this works here.

Redia West is your typical human, she's in love with supernatural novels and any book covering a myth or legend. She's adventurous, laid-back but a hard worker and obviously quirky. So quirky in fact she marries her Pen-Pal, the author of all her favorite books who turns out to be a Grandmaster vampire! O.O

Redia sells all her things in order to buy travel fare to move to his country, and it turns out that mysteriously her husband has no money!!! What happened to it all?!! Apparently he spent it all on real estate... together the two must figure out what to do about this together!

(I plan on them having numerous restaurants... and stuff. They will be the King Pins of the world Muhuaha *cough* *hacks* a-hem. You get it)

Chapter One (First two days)

I peed myself today.
Yup, talk about embarrassing, there's no doubt with Aldon's senses that he does not smell anything but I think he's doing his best to endure it.
In the beginning I wasn't mad but I'm pshed! Like literally, I just peed myself.
Jokes aside I'm not the only one having it rough. Aldon seems to be hungry. He's been glancing over here discreetly and I'm beginning to think he has something else he wants to tell me. You know besides being undead and broke!!!
These days I spend my time harvesting the neighboring flowers. I've found some fossils too! Some part of me thought it'd be a good idea to sell it the other half thought that it'd be a waste to not pass this down to my future family generations... I'm definitely keeping it. Definitely. Everything will be fine, I still have my job in photography and Aldon should be getting paid soon... I really hope that soon is soon... I need a bath! And a toilet!

(I will add pictures later)

Comments