Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ FaithofKaela's Showcase ♥ Riverside Duplex ♥

Comments

• Dangerous12AngelDangerous12Angel Posts: 231 Member
    edited September 2017
    @FaithofKaela this are amazing builds! thank you so much for sharing and I look forward to see more ;)
    btw, love Windenberg Trailer Park, is my fav♥
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Gorgeous trailer park, @FaithofKaela ! (Never thought I'd use those three words together.) :smiley:
  • Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    @FaithofKaela this are amazing builds! thank you so much for sharing and I look forward to see more ;)
    btw, love Windenberg Trailer Park, is my fav♥
    Thank you @Dangerous12Angel, I'm glad that you like what I have created!! New build is on the way ;)
    StSciurus wrote: »
    Gorgeous trailer park, @FaithofKaela ! (Never thought I'd use those three words together.) :smiley:
    LOL!!! Thanks @StSciurus :lol:

Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
    An Elegant Bathroom
    This room was created for #QCROOM66
    Cbear13 wrote: »

Movie Star Ensuite
    Grace has made it big featuring in her first big role as the main character in a new movie and what a success its been. She is set for life making millions of simoleon's and dozens of major movie roles being offered. Now that she is officially a famous movie star she wants to start living like one. Shes bought her mansion but feels the ensuite bathroom is just not up to her standards now so has asked for our professional help. She would like you to decorate her ensuite and include a dressing room fit her her glamorous new life. She likes to look at herself in the mirror so she would like at least 3 in the room. Also a nice bath so she can relax and pamper herself as well as a separate shower. The room must be glamorous, fancy, stylish and fit for the most elegant movie star in the world. Can you make a room glamorous enough for Grace?

Budget: Unlimited

Your task:
    Decorate an ensuite bathroom and dressing room fancy enough for Grace and all her requirements. Make sure not to remove any walls already found within the shell.

Requirements:
    Decorated and styled for a glamorous movie star
    Ensuite to include, bath, toilet, shower (bath and shower not to be combined) and sink
    Glamorous dressing room
    Dressing table to do makeup.
    At least 3 mirror's

You can find the shell to download here:
    QC66 Ensuite

This is what I came up with:

The entry way with vanity unit and make up paraphernalia
    PJsnZ4B.jpg

Another view of the vanity, alongside Grace's woodchuck toy, her lucky charm since childhood. There are also a couple of books on how to improve your charisma here, I wonder why Grace needs those?
    f3bXeiA.jpg

The other side of the vanity complete with all Grace's various awards, wait is that a carafe of whisky alongside the champagne bucket?
    qTWWS2E.jpg

The main closet area with sink vanity unit
    HZnfFkv.jpg

The hanging space, drawers and the dress, you know, the one she wore when she got the Oscar. And, yes, there's the necklace the Prince gave her, such a lucky lady.
    LG06VA5.jpg

The bathing area, complete with lots of different bubble baths and lotions
    kWjCxrD.jpg

As always, more pictures are available on my imgur.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    I will repost here what I wrote on the other thread. The layout and furnishing of Elegant Bathroom looks very nice! :) It is a very stylishly nice bathroom for Grace! The wall texture is natural and calming. Very nice vanity table area! The beauty products, hair dryer, lucky doll charm, drinks bucket, whiskey and charisma books are great touches on the table! It is nice that she proudly has her film awards on display on the wall shelves. Very nice sink area. The toiletries are nice on the counter there. It is nice that her favourite perfume is there. Very nice dressing area! The clothes racks, folded clothes, hat boxes and necklace look very nice there! It is very nice that her very special dress is on the mannequin! The red and white flowers are pretty for her to look at there. Very nice bathing nook! She will enjoy relaxing in the bath. The variety of coloured bubble baths/lotions looks great, ready for her to use. She will like wearing the white robe after bathing. The glass windowed shoes cabinet looks very nice!
    The bathroom is very nice! :)
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Oooh, An Elegant Bathroom is just Gorgeous! So sumptuous with all elegant areas for getting ready for any event. Love the awesome shoe closet. :blush:
    rosemow wrote: »
    I will repost here what I wrote on the other thread. The layout and furnishing of Elegant Bathroom looks very nice! :) It is a very stylishly nice bathroom for Grace! The wall texture is natural and calming. Very nice vanity table area! The beauty products, hair dryer, lucky doll charm, drinks bucket, whiskey and charisma books are great touches on the table! It is nice that she proudly has her film awards on display on the wall shelves. Very nice sink area. The toiletries are nice on the counter there. It is nice that her favourite perfume is there. Very nice dressing area! The clothes racks, folded clothes, hat boxes and necklace look very nice there! It is very nice that her very special dress is on the mannequin! The red and white flowers are pretty for her to look at there. Very nice bathing nook! She will enjoy relaxing in the bath. The variety of coloured bubble baths/lotions looks great, ready for her to use. She will like wearing the white robe after bathing. The glass windowed shoes cabinet looks very nice!
    The bathroom is very nice! :)
    Thanks as ever @rosemow!!
    Oooh, An Elegant Bathroom is just Gorgeous! So sumptuous with all elegant areas for getting ready for any event. Love the awesome shoe closet. :blush:
    Thanks for stopping by @WrathofCath and for your incredibly kind comments :)

Congratulations on Just another Park being favourited by Maxis! :) That is great!
    Thanks @rosemow!! I was in game when the notifications started rolling in :lol:
    edited September 2017
    Simple Park

This park was inspired by and created for #QualityControl53 - The Gazebo.
    Cbear13 wrote: »
    Garden Gazebo
    This challenge is a little different to our normal story line challenges, this one is to put your placement and landscaping skills to the ultimate test. Even if your not the most confident builder with landscaping or placement I ask you give it a go as the only way to improve is to dive in head first.
    We want you to enter our garden gazebo competition. You will need to build a beautiful gazebo (a small building that gives a wide view of its entire surroundings) meaning an open building with either half wall or fencing used but also includes a roof of some sort whether that be a full roof or lattice type roofing. The gazebo can have tile flooring but any ground outside the gazebo must not have tiles flooring used and only have terrain paint to help make the park look natural. Path leading up to the gazebo and around the park so sims can view each of the garden beds. At least 5 separate garden beds placed through out your lot with at least 2 of them up against a gazebo wall. Don't forget to remember the night time view making sure all the garden is well lit at night. Lastly a center piece for your garden we don't want to to fill up to much of the park (less that 5x5 tiles) but it can be anything you like from a statue, fountain or some custom creation of your own.
    As well as selecting winners for each level we will be choosing winners for the following awards:

Terrific Terrain - for the best and creative use of terrain paint (looking natural)
    Garden bed Guru - for the best garden beds
    Gorgeous Gazebo - for the most beautiful gazebo
    Classic Centerpiece - for the best centerpiece

Your task:
    Build your entry for the Garden Gazebo Challenge, remember to be careful with placement and make it as realistic as possible. Check plants aren't sticking into other solid objects and get creative and detailed with your terrain painting and decoration. This is to test your landscaping and placement skills so take care in your placement (no solid objects sticking into other solid objects)

Budget: No budget requirements
    not eligible if out of budget range

Lot Size: 20x15
    not eligible if on wrong lot size

Lot Type:
    National Park

Requirements:
    Gazebo requirements:
    - 6 x 6 tiles (shape can vary as long as each side is 6 tiles wide at its longest point)
    - bbq or grill
    - picnic table
    - designed and decorated nicely
    Park requirements:
    - terrain paint detail only NO tile flooring (tile flooring in gazebo allowed)
    - path leading up to gazebo and around park to view garden beds
    - At least 5 separate garden beds (2 of those must be up against a side of the gazebo
    - variety of flowers, plants, rocks and trees used in the landscaping
    - decoration center piece this could be a statue, fountain or any custom design you create. (no bigger than 5 x 5 tiles)
    - great night view all around (garden lights and well lit gazebo)

Here is my park

Entryway to the park
    QR95NcP.jpg

The Centrepiece
    pyUQUh2.png

The Park At Night
    HdDnYJE.png

There are, of course, more images available on my imgur as usual.

You can download Simple Park from the gallery here.

Post edited by Simming_Spoonie on
    edited September 2017
    The design and layout of Simple Park is very nice! :) The white, pink and blue coloured flowers beds look very pretty! The fairy centrepiece is very special! It looks very nice the way the fairy is stroking the bunny , and the pretty flowers are around the base of the fairy. It looks very nice how you have used the terrain paint for the pathways. Very nice seat bench sitting nooks! The trellis over the top and greenery walls look very nice.Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing there, enjoying the peaceful setting.The design of the gazebo looks very nice! The lattice roofing looks nice, and the spandrels look great how they are used there. Sims will enjoy sitting at the picnic table , eating a meal they have cooked on the grill in the outdoors air. The lantern light is a nice touch on the table.
    It is a very nice and pretty park venue! :)
    The design and layout of Simple Park is very nice! :) The white, pink and blue coloured flowers beds look very pretty! The fairy centrepiece is very special! It looks very nice the way the fairy is stroking the bunny , and the pretty flowers are around the base of the fairy. It looks very nice how you have used the terrain paint for the pathways. Very nice seat bench sitting nooks! The trellis over the top and greenery walls look very nice.Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing there, enjoying the peaceful setting.The design of the gazebo looks very nice! The lattice roofing looks nice, and the spandrels look great how they are used there. Sims will enjoy sitting at the picnic table , eating a meal they have cooked on the grill in the outdoors air. The lantern light is a nice touch on the table.
    It is a very nice and pretty park venue! :)
    Thanks @rosemow :kissing_closed_eyes:

Winters Park

Welcome to Winters Park, created for my #BuildNewcrest legacy game.

p0e2cGV.jpg
    sooPwcx.jpg

u408E6h.jpg

wT3oW2V.jpg

A1uPFZt.jpg

A1uPFZt.jpg

As usual, more pictures can be found on my [=https://imgur.com/a/DWkKY]imgur[/url].

You can download the park here.

edited September 2017
    Winters Park is so very pretty! :) The flowers through the outdoors areas lookso very nice! The flowers look very pretty around the base of the fairy statue! Very nice nook areas for kids to enjoy playing on the monkey bars and pirate ship. Toddlers will have fun playing on the slide and in the tunnels! It looks very nice how the terrain paint has been used for the pathways. Nice folly area for sims to enjoy sitting on the seat bench enjoying the nice floral and plants setting. Very nice chess nook! Sims will enjoy playing chess there amidst the flowers. The nook sitting area with the camping seats and large candles looks very nice. The outdoors dining area is very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and eating the food in the sunshine at the picnic table. The layout of the areas of the build looks very nice! Very nice exterior of the bathroom !
    Simmers will enjoy visiting the park! :)
    edited September 2017
    Sarayımız

Welcome Home!!

This Middle Eastern inspired, 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home was created for #BnS78. I believe that Sarayımız means 'our Palace' in Turkish.

The Front of the Home
    fBvhMBV.jpg

The Entryway
    SeHf52e.png

A View of the Open Plan Area
    cswXyNY.png

The Children's Bedroom
    1wp54ee.jpg

The Teen's bedroom
    n7b7Ams.png

The Rear Garden/Play Space
    CfHOxOc.png

There are of course, as ususal, more pictures available on my imgur.

You can download Sarayımız from my gallery here.

Post edited by Simming_Spoonie on
    edited September 2017
    The Middle Eastern exterior design of Sarayimiz is very nice! :) The roofing, the type of windows used and the roof tower look great! The white colour of the exterior gives a very nice look to the home. Very nice middle eastern themed furnishing of the interior of the home! The diamond floor pattern in the entranceway looks nice. Very nice kitchen and dining area.The variety of different patterned dining seats is a nice touch. The ceiling lights are pretty! The kitchen nook is very nice! The kitchen items look very nice how they have been placed on the shelving there. The wall tiling looks nice. Sims will have fun playing chess in their home. The kids bedroom looks great! The kids drawings are a nice touch on the wall, and the brown circles wall pattern gives a great look to the room. Sims will have fun playing with the doll house. Very nice pink, purple and white colour scheme of the teen bedroom . The circles wall pattern, patterned floor rug and the patterned curtains look very nice. Nice gardening nook for sims to enjoy growing plants in the garden boxes. The kids will have fun playing basketball. The teddy is very cute on the outdoors patio ! The name of the home is very nice .
    It is a very nice home for the family :)
    edited September 2017
    The Middle Eastern exterior design of Sarayimiz is very nice! :) The roofing, the type of windows used and the roof tower look great! The white colour of the exterior gives a very nice look to the home. Very nice middle eastern themed furnishing of the interior of the home! The diamond floor pattern in the entranceway looks nice. Very nice kitchen and dining area.The variety of different patterned dining seats is a nice touch. The ceiling lights are pretty! The kitchen nook is very nice! The kitchen items look very nice how they have been placed on the shelving there. The wall tiling looks nice. Sims will have fun playing chess in their home. The kids bedroom looks great! The kids drawings are a nice touch on the wall, and the brown circles wall pattern gives a great look to the room. Sims will have fun playing with the doll house. Very nice pink, purple and white colour scheme of the teen bedroom . The circles wall pattern, patterned floor rug and the patterned curtains look very nice. Nice gardening nook for sims to enjoy growing plants in the garden boxes. The kids will have fun playing basketball. The teddy is very cute on the outdoors patio ! The name of the home is very nice .
    It is a very nice home for the family :)
    You're so quick @rosemow, thank you once more for taking the time to comment on my showcase thread :kissing_heart:

• masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Your two parks are absolutely beautiful, I love how you've placed the fairy in the wildflowers with the rabbit, so cute :) Sarayımız is a stunning build, you've captured the Middle East theme so wonderfully well both with the architecture and the gorgeous interiors :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    masajo wrote: »
    Your two parks are absolutely beautiful, I love how you've placed the fairy in the wildflowers with the rabbit, so cute :) Sarayımız is a stunning build, you've captured the Middle East theme so wonderfully well both with the architecture and the gorgeous interiors :)
    Thank you dear @masajo, I fell in love with the MOO combination of the fairy and the rabbit, so had to have them in both my parks. And I'm so pleased you think I captured the Middle East with Sarayımız, I was totally outside of my comfort zone with this one.

• CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Ooooh, you've been busy lately building! :) Love your elegant bathroom, it looks both so cozy and luxurious at the same time. Both your parks look so wonderful, absolutely love your landscaping, so detailed and beautiful. B) And wow, Sarayimiz is a fantastic middle eastern themed house! Gorgeous exteriors and awesome job on the interiors, just love the bright pops of colour there. <3
    Corwim wrote: »
    Ooooh, you've been busy lately building! :) Love your elegant bathroom, it looks both so cozy and luxurious at the same time. Both your parks look so wonderful, absolutely love your landscaping, so detailed and beautiful. B) And wow, Sarayimiz is a fantastic middle eastern themed house! Gorgeous exteriors and awesome job on the interiors, just love the bright pops of colour there. <3

Thanks for stopping by @Corwim!! And for your very lovely comments, yeah, I had much fun with the landscaping :)
    Carrie's Craftsman

Welcome Home!! This 1BR/1BA home has been decorated with earth tones as per the client's request. It has an open plan living space, containing kitchen, dining area and double height living space. The double height tower could always be converted, should the client wish to expand in the future. The master bedroom features an en-suite as requested and houses both a shower and freestanding bath. It has a fenced in pool area to the rear.

zA3G59O.jpg
    Kitchen
    jmzZgmA.jpg

Living Room
    FYUNGxk.png

Master Bedroom
    a3ycoM4.jpg

En-suite
    lZWmBja.jpg

The Back Yard
    5Hg2WeI.jpg

As usual, more pictures can be found on my imgur.

You can download the home here.
    The exterior design of Carrie’s Craftsman is very nice! :) Very nice roofing! It looks great! The fenced plants beds on the front edges of the home look nice. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The earth tone colour scheme looks very nice! Very nice kitchen area! Sims will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows whilst preparing meals. The items on the wall shelves and the bread box and dish rack on the counter are nice kitchen touches. The living room area is very nice! The wall patten here and in the master bedroom gives a very nice look and feel to the rooms! The red and brown colours of the sofas look very nice together. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing there near the fire, watching tv. It looks great the way the wall divider with the circle in it separates off the area, and the fruit bowl looks great on the circle ledge! The brown colour of the master bed complements well with the colours of the bedhead wall pattern and the brown walls , and the white blossom is a nice touch on the bedside table. Nice corner study desk nook for sims to enjoy using the computer at the desk table. Very nice calming looking bathroom! The wall texture gives a nice natural restful look. Sims will enjoy bathing in the tub with sunlight coming in onto them through the windows. Very nice outdoors living, pool and dining patio! Sims will enjoy eating outdoors in the air at the umbrella covered table. The two colours of the dining seats looks nice. Sims will enjoy sitting around the campfire on the colourful cushions, keeping warm and toasting food or enjoy doing yoga in the mat poolside.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    The exterior design of Carrie’s Craftsman is very nice! :) Very nice roofing! It looks great! The fenced plants beds on the front edges of the home look nice. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The earth tone colour scheme looks very nice! Very nice kitchen area! Sims will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows whilst preparing meals. The items on the wall shelves and the bread box and dish rack on the counter are nice kitchen touches. The living room area is very nice! The wall patten here and in the master bedroom gives a very nice look and feel to the rooms! The red and brown colours of the sofas look very nice together. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing there near the fire, watching tv. It looks great the way the wall divider with the circle in it separates off the area, and the fruit bowl looks great on the circle ledge! The brown colour of the master bed complements well with the colours of the bedhead wall pattern and the brown walls , and the white blossom is a nice touch on the bedside table. Nice corner study desk nook for sims to enjoy using the computer at the desk table. Very nice calming looking bathroom! The wall texture gives a nice natural restful look. Sims will enjoy bathing in the tub with sunlight coming in onto them through the windows. Very nice outdoors living, pool and dining patio! Sims will enjoy eating outdoors in the air at the umbrella covered table. The two colours of the dining seats looks nice. Sims will enjoy sitting around the campfire on the colourful cushions, keeping warm and toasting food or enjoy doing yoga in the mat poolside.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    @rosemow - you're in depth critique has, as usual bought a smile to my face, I love how you really think about the Sims who will live in the homes! Thank you my sweet :kissing_heart:

• masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Carrie's Craftsman is a fantastic design, very unique with a fabulous roof structure. Gorgeous bright and modern interiors and I love the pool area, looks like lots of fun :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg