Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuild | Renew: A Sims 4 Genetics + Building Challenge

Comments

• debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @Ojenn I am so relieved to hear from you!!!! Thank you for checking in and letting us know. If there is anything I can do, I am here for you!!!
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    @Ojenn - So relieved to hear from you! Was getting super worried. Hang in there. *hugs tight* <3
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    <cries> Fast forward further than where I am in my updates...my computer just crashed and I lost Lucas's new house!!!

Oh no!!!! You still have your family though right?
  • RhythrinRhythrin Posts: 184 Member
    It's weekend! Which means I finally have some time to comment, and maybe even play some myself! :tongue:

@Rawla Congrats to the latest addition of the family! I just absolutely love the hairstyle you used on Kristen. Alexander is a cutie in that pic!

@carlimact What a pretty piano Malia got now! Kinda makes me wanna do that career in the near future :blush:. Pablo and Malia look so sweet together, I was thrilled to find out they have a baby on their way! I loved to see Pablo take care of his heavily pregnant wife. Congrats with the little Harrison! Let's see how your kids turn out, all my kids with pablo turned out to look exactly like him.

@debjameswhite Oh no! I hope you can fix things a bit. :worried: Hope you still have the previous save files?

@OJenn I'm so relieved to hear you're alright! Nevermind playtime for now, take good care of yourself and I wish you and your family loads of strength.
  • carlimactcarlimact Posts: 766 Member
    @Aehnyx Make sure you do the musician track like Malia or no pretty piano. If I knew I was getting it, I wouldn't have bought the last one. :lol: Mablo might be my OTP right now. They're always flirting with each other and it's super cute. Yay Harrison! He recently aged up in my game so everyone will find out soon. :wink:
    @Rawla and @carlimact Thank you for feeling my pain with my lost house!

@OJenn and @Aehnyx Sorry for scaring! I do still have my family right where they were. My computer just crashed before I finished work on Lucas's new house. I started over with a different house that I was 'thought' was going to be smaller but it's huge. ARGH

I realized I haven't done an update for a really long time...and before that it was a fun date and then a bit for Rory and his new wife that I really wish @Heckstress17 had seen! Now it's time to get back to Gareth and his family :)
    uiBuo.jpg
    Chapter 89: Growing Up

Of course we have to start with a gratuitous picture of my boy Lucas.
    xHWHc.png

The mood swings are full on with this one.
    xHWIc.png

Dad is always there to talk his kids down though.
    xHWIE.png

The treadmill is really where Lucas can get mental clarity though.
    xHWJ8.png

Look at all the red heads! I really hope my next heir has a different shade.
    xHWJt.png

Blaze Smiley retired and the Wolfe family got a new younger butler.
    xHWJM.png

Ivan continued to see Simone.
    xHWKe.png

They both aged up.
    xHWKR.png
    xHWNA.png

And things got serious.
    xHWNV.png

Really serious.
    xHWOt.png

Gareth and Hamiko also had birthdays.
    xHWP6.png

Gareth is now part of the old man club.
    xHWPE.png
    xHWQ8.png

Oh and btw…in this picture you will see how many days each of the old men have left to live. There’s going to be some changes soon.
    xHWR6.png

Lucas continued to see both Alana and Alyssa.
    xHWRz.png
    xHWSq.png

Finally it was Ivan and Simone’s big day and their ceremony was lovely.
    xHWSN.png

As was the party afterwards.
    xHWTo.png
    xHWTZ.png
    xHWUt.png

They moved into their new house.
    xHWVK.png
    xHWWb.png

Before we knew the family was visiting a new set of twins.
    xHWWE.png
    xHWXk.png

On a final note, Lucas grew particularly close to one of the girls.
    xHWXV.JPG
    xHWYy.png
    That is such an AWESOME update!! I loved it! <3
  • yunanescayunanesca Posts: 303 Member
    So I'm here sorry been super busy in RL with friends coming to visit out of state and a kiddo getting expelled from school. and the computer being used for homework at least the school is letting him do homebound schooling I'm thankful for that.

but I'm here when I can get the computer away from homework bounds lol but I'm here when I can be atm.

sincerely,Yunie
    ~Sincerely,Yunanesca~
    My show case.
    jjqfre10.png
    click the button for my Sims 4 Creator Studio
    http://yunanesca.tumblr.com/
    Alright, you guys - living in a hotel for a bit until we get moved into our new place in the middle of next month. So I have some leftover pictures and a few new ones. I am waiting for Kato and Brielle to roll the want to have more kids or even get married but nothing so far. I think they are just enjoying their lives and little family.

Family Tree

Little Iker is starting to show himself as a builder.
    13fbd8d34c.png

81f4636903.png

Brielle is one step closer to completing the painting aspiration.
    89ddadd851.jpg

Kato has been working on his work assignment to mentor others in fitness.
    e4b6bf620d.jpg

And when little Iker is asleep, Brielle and Kato get some much-needed couple time.
    1bf2f99741.jpg

a0ae626ef5.jpg

That's awesome! I love the couple poses too. Very sweet. <3
    @yunanesca Glad to hear you checking in! Hope things settle down so you can entertain us with your family!

@OJenn I'm happy every time you check in. Haha I love the look on Kato's face when he's in the hot tube with Iker. I also love the sweet poses of them on the couch.

Finally, we are at the end of Generation 3 and will be starting Generation 4 :)
    uiBuo.jpg
    Chapter 90: Generation 4

Happy news! My sweet Alicia finally found love and he’s not bad.
    xJKZn.JPG

My old men all seem to want to become mixologists.
    xJKZS.png

“Dad, you’re weird”
    xJL0q.png

Not surprising, Alyssa called Lucas and asked him out.
    xJL0C.JPG

He couldn’t keep his hands off her, and she didn’t mind.
    xJL14.png

They had a great night.
    xJL1v.png
    xJL1K.png
    xJL27.png

I don’t know what got into Reika but after she aged up she had a fight with her Mom!
    xJL2F.png

Gareth was not impressed. He was ready to throw her out!
    xJL3q.png

Mom won though.
    xJL42.png

Gareth was furious.
    xJL4v.png

Afterwards, Reika begged for forgiveness.
    xJL4Z.png

She was so embarrassed and interestingly, Hamiko thought it was so funny.
    xJL5k.png

Everyone was happy in the end though.
    xJL5I.png

Lucas continued to see both girls but seemed to be more on a “friend” level with Alana these days.
    xJL69.png

Gareth is reminding me of Greysen. I miss him.
    xJL6O.png

Like the men who came before him, Lucas can’t stay out of the gym.
    xJLa2.png

It wasn’t long after Reika aged up that it was time for Airi and Lucas to as well.
    xJL7t.png
    xJL7N.png

Gareth and Hamiko asked Greysen and Lawrence to move in and immediately, Greysen was abducted. He has been abducted so many times!
    xJLau.png

Gareth and Lawrence just chatted away like nothing happened.
    xJLb1.png

It wasn’t long after this that Lucas struck out on his own. House Tour!
    xJLcn.png
    xJLcU.png
    xJLdI.png
    xJLe8.png
    xJLep.png
    xJLeI.png
    xJLf3.png
    xJLfu.png
    xJLfZ.png
    xJLgo.png
    xJLgL.png
    xJLhg.png
    xJLhI.png
    xJLic.png
    xJM2d.png
    xJM2s.png
    xJM2E.png
    xJM37.png
    xJM3x.png
    xJM3V.png
    xJM4Q.png
    xJM5i.png
    xJM5C.png
    xJM63.png
    xJM6x.png
    xJM6U.png
    xJM7k.png
    xJM7F.png
    xJM86.png
    xJM8s.png
    xJM8J.png
    xJM9c.png
    xJM9z.png

And finally, my town!
    xJM9M.JPG
    @debjameswhite - Wow fighting her own mother, Reika is something else. I am with Gareth on this one, wonder why Reika was so ruthless with her mother. OH MY GOD THAT HOUSE! It's amazing and look at that perfect gym for our fitness fanatic :smiley: You are really making me miss that neighborhood now. The house looks so full and homey, I love it.
  • amadazulsimamadazulsim Posts: 1,800 Member
    Hi All!!! Omg I have missed so much but I am glad that the thread is still up and running. I have missed you all in my time away. Life has somewhat gotten back to normal. I have started a new job that doesn't require me to be there all day so it is looking hopeful that I will be resuming my game soon. Hopefully this weekend. :)
    I see some new faces so I would like to say Hello to you all and to my long time simming family once again I have missed you all.
    ]
    edited September 2017
    @amadazulsim - So happy to see you back! I've missed you too!
    giphy.gif
    Post edited by OJenn on
    @debjameswhite - You might need to hire a maid. I think I just drooled all over your house. Man! That looks awesome! <3

@amadazulsim - Hiiiii *waves happily*
    Hi @Rawla!!! :):D
    So I got sent home from work because I am sick. lol So that means I get to play today.
    ]
    Hi @Rawla!!! :):D
    So I got sent home from work because I am sick. lol So that means I get to play today.

I did not have to work today. But I'm sick too. Have fun playing. Get well soon! :)
    @OJenn I have no idea why Reika was like that with her mother! She's usually a good girl and she even has the good trait. I was shocked when I saw that and she can't even blame it on teenage hormones anymore.

This house is way more house than I was planning! It was based on a duplex floorplan and I only did one side!! It's so huge though! I am pretty happy with how it looks inside.

@amadazulsim OMG I'm so happy to see you!!!! I really hope you'll be playing this weekend and that you'll feel better soon :)

@Rawla It's so funny when I was starting this house I just wanted a little house that Lucas could tend on his own. I'm still going to skip the butler I think, but I did put a call in for a maid! Also, feel better!!
    @debjameswhite I ended up sleeping most of the day. lol I still have tomorrow. Thank you I hope I get over this cold soon. I hate being sick.
    @Rawla I hope you feel better soon.
    ]
  • carlimactcarlimact Posts: 766 Member
    Hey all!
    I'm sick so I figure playing will distract me from my nose.
    Chapter 25: It's Hamburger Cake Time

It was Pablo’s birthday and Malia wanted him to have the best tasting cake
    tumblr_inline_ox3mrxl3X81r1cgut_500.png

Happy Birthday Pablo!
    tumblr_inline_ox3mto4sbK1r1cgut_500.png

Pablo finally got a haircut
    tumblr_inline_ox3mvz0XtV1r1cgut_500.png

Malia made sure to give him a “happy birthday” kiss
    tumblr_inline_ox3mybFgch1r1cgut_500.png

They decided to “celebrate” later that night
    tumblr_inline_ox3n0n9IbD1r1cgut_500.png

Harrison was a pretty chill baby and didn’t cry that much. Pablo and Malia were happy with that.
    tumblr_inline_ox3n2xjvuk1r1cgut_500.png

Pablo’s quest to update the house continued
    tumblr_inline_ox3n4rJJ5Z1r1cgut_500.png

“Pablo…it’s your birthday, not mine”
    “I know but I think you deserve it anyway”
    tumblr_inline_ox3n85af601r1cgut_500.png

The “celebrating” began
    tumblr_inline_ox3narZbQK1r1cgut_500.png

They took turns getting up during the night but Pablo took a lot of the turns due to Malia working night shifts.
    tumblr_inline_ox3ncyrS6M1r1cgut_500.png

It was Malia’s turn to have a birthday
    tumblr_inline_ox3niirE0v1r1cgut_500.png

Malia also got a hair cut and an updated look
    tumblr_inline_ox3npt3Gpq1r1cgut_500.png

Time passed and Harrison grew up. He looks just like his father
    tumblr_inline_ox3nwgK46z1r1cgut_500.png

With Malia off at work, Pablo took it upon himself to teach Harrison his basic needs
    tumblr_inline_ox3nznAB091r1cgut_500.png

“Harrison, this is a bed and we sleep on it. We don’t sleep on the floor like Mommy does sometimes”
    tumblr_inline_ox3o2mNxnR1r1cgut_500.png

The couple bought an extensive dollhouse for Harrison and any other children they might have. Harrison liked it a lot
    tumblr_inline_ox3o9nK2001r1cgut_500.png

“Alright, little man. You play here while daddy works ok?”
    tumblr_inline_ox3ocjjVgg1r1cgut_500.png

Malia made sure to read Harrison to sleep, like her father had done all those years ago. Since she often worked late, Malia thought it was important
    tumblr_inline_ox3of91LUk1r1cgut_500.png

Bonus Shots:
    GO AWAY SEIJI
    tumblr_inline_ox3oim4ngg1r1cgut_500.png

The happy couple have a garbage tree in their backyard. I have no idea where it came from but it’s ours now
    tumblr_inline_ox3okhzHgx1r1cgut_500.png
  • RhythrinRhythrin Posts: 184 Member
    @debjameswhite Lucas is growing on me more and more, he's such a handsome redhead! And as every teens, he has his tantrums, haha, it's great he has such a loving dad. Congrats on Ivan and Simone! I'm sure they're gonna make lots of pretty babies soon :tongue:.
    Can't believe Gareth is an old geezer already! It's amazing how many generations Greysen survived! Oh, and I was right, there's Ivan and Simone's babies :wink:. I think Lucas and Alyssa are a great match. So happy to see Alicia found a man! Oh no! :worried: seeing Reika fight with her mother surprised me a bit. If I was Gareth, I would've been livid too! Yeah, go ahead Reika, get on those knees and beg for forgiveness, 🐸🐸🐸🐸 :lol:. Wow it's their birthday already?? They grow up so fast.. Hope Greysen comes back from his abduction alright.
    The house looks so relaxing! They have their own mini-spa and everything, I'm jealous :tongue:. I love the green accents, really nice touch!

@OJenn Iker seems to enjoy building huh? I don't think I've seen such a big smile on a sim while building before. One of my sims even got a bored moodlet from it. I love the art Brielle is doing, it reminds me of Piet Mondriaan's art. Loved the pictures of them cuddling on the sofa!

@amadazulsim So good to see you back! Hope you've been doing okay :smile:.

@carlimact I like Pablo's new haircut, looks good on him! I love Malia's makeover too, is that hair new or is it a mod? Either way, makes her look really young. See! Pablo's children all look *just* like him, there's no escaping, hahaha. Lol, the garbage trees are gonna take over your garden!

I did play for a bit, but not long enough to update yet, sorry!

Happy simming guys!
    edited October 2017
    Birthdays and Things
    Tate loves to stop by and visit his daughter Brielle and her little family. I think he is just happy to have a grandkid.
    19b61be2a9.jpg

He is really warming up to Kato and Brielle living together even though they aren't married.
    555c76a210.jpg

Nothing like a little family time, Iker loves his papa too and likes his stories.
    ec7267d12a.jpg

Eventually, Tate has to leave but not before a little quality time with just him and Brielle.
    47b567d8c9.jpg

So two very important people had birthdays this weekend and unfortunately slipped through the cracks. Kato aged up into a good looking older guy with a few grays growing in.
    77d9ceda91.jpg

d9cdb1036c.jpg

And Brielle was not too far behind him, only a few days after actually.
    cc047d704b.jpg

With all the emotions in this house from missed birthday, Iker decides to round things out by entering the bear phase.
    288f945929.jpg

But for his parents he keeps it off during their morning hangout sessions aka breakfast
    05193e0e08.jpg

I think Tate visiting influenced this one...
    5b984dcfd2.png

da8f742cf0.jpg

And just like that we have a wedding on the way
    e17f4988bd.jpg

af6500615a.jpg
  • Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    Hello my people :smile: I'm so terribly sorry for disappearing for a while. My life's been super busy and I have not opened my game in ages. I do have some screenshots in my bin, but I really just want to catch up with all of you guys first before I post those. I'm going to try and find some time to do that this weekend.

I hope everyone is well!
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! @Francisca464 SOOOO SO happy to see you <3<3<3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top