Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @Me1620 Blooming flower door had at least 2 hrs 2 mins to start with, missed the actual change over but saw this at 11:16pm (aest).
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    hey guys~ surgeon's office just called and my operation is next monday; the surgery is at a different hospital than the one i usually go to (30 mins away in another town, actually), though i still have no idea if i'll be recovering there or at home.

physio went well today, though i won't be going back for a few weeks after the plate is removed.
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • angryfish23angryfish23 Posts: 70 Member
    @lauravonawesome Hope your surgery goes well! I'm glad that your physio did. Hopefully you get to recover wherever you would feel more comfortable. I know for most people that would be home, but others feel safer being near to doctors.
    Whichever one it is for you I hope recovery goes smoothly <3
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    @lauravonawesome I'm glad you're having your surgery soon. The sooner they go in the sooner you recover. You'll be in my thoughts.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
    @Jude525 @angryfish23 and anyone else I may have missed, thank you so much for your kind words. They are, indeed, appreciated.

Sorry I'm so late posting the deals today. My phone was ringing off the hook all day, and my sleep cycle is so broken that I passed out before I had a chance to update. Those are in the next post, so stay tuned!
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

Current deal:

254 ) Glitter and Glam Bedroom / 400 / 401 / 0% / 2 hours
    Part of: Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 428, # 137)

Upcoming deals:

255 ) Mother Brassbeard's Birdbath / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Buccaneer's Bounty; The Complete Barnacle Bay Adventure; Quaint Cottage Collection
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

256 ) Animal Friends Ceiling Lamp / 12 / 28 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Critter Comforts; Critter Comforts & Forest Bedrooms; Kids! 2010

257 ) Tiki Living Room Set / 152 / 220 / 31% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Tiki Set; Best of 2010 Collection; Island Escape Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 475 but less than # 301)

258 ) Regal Living Dining Room Set / 230 / 244 / 6% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Regal Living Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 753)

259 ) Mid-Century Modern Bathroom- Towel Stackomatic / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Bathroom Collection; When Worlds Collide Collection; Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set; Blast From the Past Compilation; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 564)

260 ) Happily Ever After- Village Girl Outfit / 19 / 41 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Happily Ever After Clothing and Hairstyles; Once Upon a Time Cottage; Make a Wish Compilation

261 ) Indulgent Living / 420 / 990 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 724, # 702, # 685)

262 ) Tight Tee / 23 / 75 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Runway Riot
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 974)

263 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Geared Clock-work Counter Island / 34 / 68 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

264 ) Formidable Suit / 44 / 75 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

265 ) You Spin My Time / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom; Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 760 but same as # 500)

266 ) Full Regal Living Set / 768 / 1376 / 44% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Regal Living Bathroom Set; Regal Living Living Room Set; Regal Living Bedroom Set; Regal Living Dining Room Set; Regal Living Kitchen Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 808, # 511)

267 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom- Ikat Lattice Cambodian Rug / 33 / 61 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom Set

268 ) Relaxed Sweater / 35 / 75 / 53% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 677, but less than # 380, # 458)

269 ) Rebel Just Because / 360 / 800 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: I Heart The 50’s
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 874, but less than # 783)

270 ) Gothic Glamour Living Room- Aichmophobia Despair Sofa / 48 / 99 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Gothic Glamour- Living Room Set; Gothic Glamour- Living Room and Home Office Collection; Oh My Goth! Compilation; May 2012 Compilation Set; Technophobe No More

• Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Good luck!
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,614 Member
    Do we still get the Ads with the bonus Simpoints?
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
    Goodywood wrote: »
    Do we still get the Ads with the bonus Simpoints?
    @Goodywood At the moment no we don't. The ads weren't working properly so they took them down to fix them, this was probably a month ago now (if not more), but as far as we know they were meant to be fixing them and not just getting rid of them.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    Current deal:

270 ) Gothic Glamour Living Room- Aichmophobia Despair Sofa / 48 / 99 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Gothic Glamour- Living Room Set; Gothic Glamour- Living Room and Home Office Collection; Oh My Goth! Compilation; May 2012 Compilation Set; Technophobe No More

Upcoming deals:

This is a 3-hour deal
    271 ) Le Cirque Nouveau- Flock of Evils Hairstyle / 26 / 47 / 45% / 3 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Nouveau; Le Cirque Celebration!

272 ) Corset Dress / 35 / 75 / 53% / 2 hours

273 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection / 492 / 1125 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation
    Includes: Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 509, # 407, but less than # 669)

274 ) Futureshock Kitchen / 221 / 515 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: February 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 333, # 961)

275 ) Hydro Fission Aquarium / 68 / 124 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Atomic Age Living and Dining; November 2011 Compilation Set; The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection

276 ) Street Couture - Kids and Teens / 368 / 475 / 23% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 422, # 402, # 504)

277 ) Atomic Age Living and Dining / 952 / 1377 / 31% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation Set; One item included in The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 248, # 816)

278 ) Silent Hunter / 29 / 63 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Waning Moon

279 ) Fraud Laug / 8 / 28 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Club Vaindenburger Den; Club Vaindenburger Relaxation (Den + Study)

280 ) Vamp Neckline Blouse / 20 / 75 / 73% / 2 hours

281 ) Elite Efflorescence / 15 / 19 / 21% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Ceremony + Reception; Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire

282 ) Date Night / 975 / 1950 / 50% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation

283 ) Tiered Skirt / 45 / 75 / 40% / 2 hours

284 ) Sweeter Than Flowers / 30 / 90 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxury Resort Attire; August 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 377)

285 ) Fleece Shirt With Zipper / 38 / 75 / 49% / 2 hours

@Goodywood and anyone else wondering about ads, here's the most recent response from EA (a week or so ago):

Hi everyone,

I have no more information to share with you at the moment, but I wanted to post to let you know that we haven't forgotten about this issue. I know you are looking forward getting the adds back, and the team is also aware of that.

It's still something the team is investigating, but please, rest assured, if we have any news to share, we will make sure to post them here.

Thanks for your patience,
    -Mai

Full thread is here.

@angeljess26 I am also under the impression that EA intends to bring them back, so I hope they do!

-von

• Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Finally, in about a day, I'll be able to get Date Night and then get some MMAO exclusives and own the store :smiley:
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
    own_th10.jpg

Well, it's official, y'all! Thanks for the endless amount of help! <3<3<3<3

I still cannot believe it!
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
    @Nomiko13 congrats on owning the store
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    @Nomiko13 WooHoo!!!!!!! Welcome to the club.

I wish I could see that screen, but I still have those sets that I kinda own. But I'm glad for you.
    aka Jude

My Studio

Thank you @angeljess26 :heart:

@Jude525 Thank you! I hope your issue gets resolved :frowning: I had a similar issue for Date Night, because I owned it from a code I got from Late Night but the site didn't recognize it as owned, so Date Night continually clogged up my MMAO and I couldn't get the remaining MMAO exclusive to save my life. I tried for months to no avail so I gave up and just added Date Night items to my WL and asked around for help because I'm jobless and broke to buy simpoints, and with the ads gone... lol.
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
    edited September 2017
    @Nomiko13 congratulations :):cookie:

I suspect that, even once I own the store, I probably won't see that screen as MMAO will keep trying to sell me the gold versions of worlds I already own.

I was in an own-it-but-don't situation with Buccaneer's Bounty (since I got it with a Simpoint bundle years ago, but the store didn't recognize it as owned once they retired that bundle). Same as you, I put individual items on my WL and people on the Gifting Directory helped out so that I didn't have to repurchase the whole thing.

I'm feeling oddly tired, so will probably lie down for a bit~ deals in next post!

Current deal:

284 ) Sweeter Than Flowers / 30 / 90 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxury Resort Attire; August 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 377)

Upcoming deals:

285 ) Fleece Shirt With Zipper / 38 / 75 / 49% / 2 hours

286 ) Glass Flowers Column / 15 / 41 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Lounge Spa; August 2011 Compilation

287 ) India Inspirations Clothing and Hairstyles / 444 / 1200 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: India Inspirations Collection; April 2012 Compilation Set; Best of 2012 Compilation

288 ) Yang Modern Chair / 33 / 81 / 59% / 2 hours
    Part of: Japanese Inspired Living Compilation; Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set

289 ) Farm Fresh Folk Set / 798 / 1540 / 48% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 552, # 224)

290 ) Toybox of Dreams / 46 / 103 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Sweet Escape Nursery; April 2011 Compilation

291 ) Dame Daisy / 39 / 52 / 25% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Jazz Age Wear; Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation

292 ) Bold Bandana Wrap / 54 / 90 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday Kids Collection; November 2011 Compilation Set

293 ) Fuzzy Friends Lamp Post / 7 / 28 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Kids! 2010

294 ) Al Fresco Street Market / 798 / 1710 / 53% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 887, but less than # 659, # 142 )

295 ) Wretched Threads / 325 / 1300 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 432, # 127, # 743)

296 ) Magical Faire Gate / 12 / 28 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Faire Folk Outdoors

297 ) Viva Las Vegas Living / 566 / 1175 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: September 2011 Compilation; Go All In Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 10)

298 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Wall Chilies Sculpture / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set

299 ) Topsy Turvey Single Bed / 32 / 43 / 26% / 2 hours
    Part of: Through the Spy Glass; Fortune's Folly Compilation

300 ) Popsicle Ceiling Light / 11 / 28 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Teens; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010

edited September 2017
    congratulations :):cookie:

I suspect that, even once I own the store, I probably won't see that screen as MMAO will keep trying to sell me the gold versions of worlds I already own.

I was in an own-it-but-don't situation with Buccaneer's Bounty (since I got it with a Simpoint bundle years ago, but the store didn't recognize it as owned once they retired that bundle). Same as you, I put individual items on my WL and people on the Gifting Directory helped out so that I didn't have to repurchase the whole thing.

I'm feeling oddly tired, so will probably lie down for a bit~ deals in next post!

@lauravonawesome Thank you! About the gold versions of the worlds, I totally got offered Lucky Palms gold with a 9% discount (which ain't jack diddly squat :joy: ) right before I was offered the remaining MMAO exclusive for free and then when I clicked another offer, I got that screen to my astonishment! Even though I don't own the gold versions of Aurora Skies, Lucky Palms & Sunlit Tides, so I think you'll be fine! :heart: Also, rest well!
    Post edited by Nomiko13 on
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
    edited September 2017
    Yeah, I have no real problem with not getting that screen. I have all the exclusives as well as all the store content, so I know I own the store.

The only problem I still have is that it still doesn't know I own the Complete Barnacle Bay Collection, which is a problem on days like today when I'm doing a re-install. I'm hoping I still have the install file on my Mac, cuz I don't see it in my disc organizer. I'm really frustrated because I've tried more than once to get customer disservice to fix this for me. Like I've said with prior problems, I've gotten so much of my content for free that if I have to re-purchase it to finally have it straightened out I probably will. But first I'll search through the Mac and the two external drives that are lying around.

EDIT: Found Barnacle Bay. Where, you may ask. On my Google Drive cloud storage! I remembered that I put it somewhere safe from hard drive crashes. FYI, Google Docs is also where I store my Sims 3 codes for safe keeping.
    aka Jude

My Studio

@Me1620 India inspirations clothing and hairstyles ended at 1:13pm (aest), it had about 9 secs left on the clock. Yang modern chair started with just under the 2 hrs (probably had the full two by the time the page refreshed).
    So at the present time the spreadsheet is out by about 7ish minutes.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    So, I added to the conversation with EA_Mai Re: the ads asking that they do something about the broken script in the launcher. Whether the ads come back or not, right now it is annoying to have an error greet me every time I open the launcher. It's an unneeded source of stress. I already hold my breath a little every time the game loads.
    aka Jude

My Studio

@Me1620 Fuzzy friends lamp post finished at 1:13am (aest) with 1 minute left on the clock.
    Al fresco market started with 2 hrs and just under a minute.
    The spreadsheet times are only out by about a minute now. :smile:
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    edited September 2017
    Hey guys, quick question. Origin keeps trying to hijack my Sims 3 install. This wasn't a problem before, so I figure I must have done something to the Origin engine to get it to ignore the installation, but don't remember what. Any tips? I need Origin in order to play other games, so deleting it from my system isn't an option. Thanks.

EDIT: Found the switch for automatic updates and turned it off. I'll just have to keep my eyes on that banner when they release Sims 4 patches. Not that I play right now, but I probably will be trying it out again at some point. Especially with pets coming.
    Post edited by Jude525 on
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,994 Member
    @Me1620 Fuzzy friends lamp post finished at 1:13am (aest) with 1 minute left on the clock.
    Al fresco market started with 2 hrs and just under a minute.
    The spreadsheet times are only out by about a minute now. :smile:

I am wondering if I should now remove the extra minute for the duration of the deals. Just when it seems to stabilize, the timer jumps again.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top