Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

romance gp

comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
edited September 2017 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
would be great it could have slow dancing the heart bed more romance interactions
and some surprises the npc could do for your sim like a home cooked meal or flowers by your door with a love note
or maybe they could buy your sim a puppy and sims could also get a crush as well as confess to being your secret admirer
having your sims parents approve or disapprove of your sims boyfriend or girlfriend
I tried to find another thread with romance stuff already in it but I could not find one
more for sim kids and more drama please

Comments

• friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    nice idea but this do not change the fact that i prefer to keep my sims single and unmarried
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    well to each there own
  • ledouxjazzledouxjazz Posts: 22 Member
    I'm not sure what sims game it was.. maybe ts2 when they brought flowers and what not. Definitely miss those tiny details. Having parents disapprove/approve of their kids significant other would be pretty cool, especially if it carried into adulthood.
    nice idea but this do not change the fact that i prefer to keep my sims single and unmarried

also I guess that means your sim would be a real heartbeaker @friendlysimmers
    edited September 2017
    ledouxjazz wrote: »
    I'm not sure what sims game it was.. maybe ts2 when they brought flowers and what not. Definitely miss those tiny details. Having parents disapprove/approve of their kids significant other would be pretty cool, especially if it carried into adulthood.

yes then your sims could see what its like to have an awful inlaw lol @ledouxjazz
    Post edited by comicsforlife on
    one good romantic interaction would be holding hands while walking together
    and setting on a swing together or having a picnic on a blanket in the park
    also think npc sims need to be able break up with your sim so there can also be sad romance
  • KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Slow dancing would be fantastic, I'm always lacking that in wedding shots.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Yeah, I'd like a more in-depth Romance GP. I would utilize it a lot. There are many households in my game and romance is a reoccurring theme in many ways. Like Parenthood added more customization for childhoods, I'd like to see something Romance-themed that adds more character development and variety.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,307 Member

Oh, okay... :( Well, I guess that takes care of that idea, then. Sorry, everyone.
    If it was going to be a Gamepack then I'd want them to go all out with the theme:

Re-introduce the attraction system,
    More heated romantic interactions,
    New woohoo locations,
    Updated jealousy and enemy reactions,
    The match maker,
    One sided relationships.

etc...

I would like this
    would be great it could have slow dancing the heart bed more romance interactions
    and some surprises the npc could do for your sim like a home cooked meal or flowers by your door with a love note
    or maybe they could buy your sim a puppy and sims could also get a crush as well as confess to being your secret admirer
    having your sims parents approve or disapprove of your sims boyfriend or girlfriend
    I tried to find another thread with romance stuff already in it but I could not find one
    one good romantic interaction would be holding hands while walking together
    and setting on a swing together or having a picnic on a blanket in the park

Agreed. Romance is lacking and we need a romance themed Gamepack. I'd also like to see kissing booths,photobooths,a heart shaped hottub for two,lip sofas,heart fireplaces and lots of new kisses both sitting and standing be made available.

Things like Surprise Engagement at tables and cuddling,kissing and makingout while relaxing in bed needs to return also.

Surprise Engagement at tables would be wonderful and you could say yes or no for your sim
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    edited September 2017
    I've been hoping for something like this since TS4 first dropped. Of all the games in the series, this one is the most lacking in the romance department. The present interactions are dull and boring. Sims still can't even dance together in a way that resembles dancing together! How very lame.

Right now, there's no genuine reason for Sims to meet, date, then marry, and raise a family. The reason being: one Sim is just as good as any other. Without an attraction system, relationships have no context or conflict. I would like for there to be an underlying rhyme or reason to why Sims choose each other. At this time, there is not.

I enjoy every one of your ideas. Something that I would also like (for storytelling reasons) is the ability to access any interaction at any time once Sims have reached certain romance levels. For example, sometimes I would like to use the kiss cheek interaction and, for the life of me, it hardly shows up when I want to use it. The game shouldn't decide that for me, I should decide when to use it.

Another thing that I really consider a must: Sims' feelings toward their love interest should be independent. Unrequited love doesn't exist in the TS4 universe. But it should. There are no secret crushes. Nothing.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Yes we so need this. I need my attraction system back especially.
    give box of candy would be a good one
    @DoloresGrey @Writin_Reg because my link isn't working here
  • misschristine14misschristine14 Posts: 118 Member
    Yes! I totally agree with this! I want them to add new interactions and just add more options overall for romance.

- Slow dancing!!! This interaction should just be on top of their list.
    - Online dating where you can search single sims through your phone or computer and set up dates with them. They can show up with flowers for their date :) or maybe they can select a gift they would like to bring to their date (flowers or candy)
    - The ability to "take a romantic selfie with" interaction where it can include be a variety of poses like kissing, kissing on the cheek, funny face, etc. I would also like to be able to add those pictures as frames on tables instead of always on the walls
    - Romantic options like in Sims 2 where they can caress each other's hands, propose at the dinner table, etc.
    - After they woohoo on the bed, instead of having them fall asleep, maybe we can have interactions where they cuddle and kiss each other on the forehead
    - Maybe they can even create a wedding game pack! I have always wanted a wedding game pack where they could include slow dancing for the new married couple, a variety of flowers for the tables, a variety of new wedding dresses with more modern styles, a limo to take you to your honeymoon like in Sims 2, honeymoon destinations to go to, a photo booth area with props for fun / romantic pictures, choosing bridesmaids, maid of honor, groomsmen, and best man, etc. Maybe add the ability to create a photo album of their wedding / honeymoon :)
    Yes! I totally agree with this! I want them to add new interactions and just add more options overall for romance.

- Slow dancing!!! This interaction should just be on top of their list.
    - Online dating where you can search single sims through your phone or computer and set up dates with them. They can show up with flowers for their date :) or maybe they can select a gift they would like to bring to their date (flowers or candy)
    - The ability to "take a romantic selfie with" interaction where it can include be a variety of poses like kissing, kissing on the cheek, funny face, etc. I would also like to be able to add those pictures as frames on tables instead of always on the walls
    - Romantic options like in Sims 2 where they can caress each other's hands, propose at the dinner table, etc.
    - After they woohoo on the bed, instead of having them fall asleep, maybe we can have interactions where they cuddle and kiss each other on the forehead
    - Maybe they can even create a wedding game pack! I have always wanted a wedding game pack where they could include slow dancing for the new married couple, a variety of flowers for the tables, a variety of new wedding dresses with more modern styles, a limo to take you to your honeymoon like in Sims 2, honeymoon destinations to go to, a photo booth area with props for fun / romantic pictures, choosing bridesmaids, maid of honor, groomsmen, and best man, etc. Maybe add the ability to create a photo album of their wedding / honeymoon :)

good idea
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    If it was going to be a Gamepack then I'd want them to go all out with the theme:

Re-introduce the attraction system,
    More heated romantic interactions,
    New woohoo locations,
    Updated jealousy and enemy reactions,
    The match maker,
    One sided relationships.

etc...

This! I would love this in game!
    love testers would be nice to have in sims 4
  • honeywitchhoneywitch Posts: 321 Member
    Yes! I'd love a Romance GP. Great suggestions everyone. It'd have to include new kissing/making out options, slow dancing, cuddling in bed, gifting flowers, romantic selfies, love letters, an online matchmaking interaction that leads to a blind date with the NPC you choose at the location of your choice, photobooths and kissing booths (which would be the new woohoo locations), and new engagement/wedding interactions. The CAS stuff could be a mix of "date night" items for Teens-Elders and "wedding day" items for all ages.