Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We could change it all- Sims 4 Apocalypse challenge

Comments

• Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited September 2017
    Let's just take a minute to admire how beautiful Charlie is even when angry. Gorgeous.
    Damien is crazy to think he can change her.
    Yay! Baby on the way. *praying for those Corleonesi genes to be passed on the offspring*
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Oh goodness... Everything that might go wrong does. That's why women - especially pregnant women - are always right. :D What did Damien think trying to kiss her? I mean, from what I remember she has never given him a hint that she more than likes him?
    She has inherited the stubborness of her father. Now let's see if she's just as tough although I doubt Tony has ever endured a birth. :D
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Let's just take a minute to admire how beautiful Charlie is even when angry. Gorgeous.
    Damien is crazy to think he can change her.
    Yay! Baby on the way. *praying for those Corleonesi genes to be passed on the offspring*
    Oh goodness... Everything that might go wrong does. That's why women - especially pregnant women - are always right. :D What did Damien think trying to kiss her? I mean, from what I remember she has never given him a hint that she more than likes him?
    She has inherited the stubborness of her father. Now let's see if she's just as tough although I doubt Tony has ever endured a birth. :D

I agree with what has been said so far, Damien shouldn't try and make Charlie like him. She is who she is and he knows that. I hope for the baby's sake they can still be friends, as it's highly unlikely they will stay togethor.
  • Options
    TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    @Maladi777 She's gorgeous, even while mad and pregnant. that when you know you have a masterpiece on your hands. The baby is a combination of Charlie and Mika's genes. take that in for a second...

@MrsRacooney Damien is near obsessed with his idea of the perfect family. He's having a child, so in his head he also needs a loving wife to go along with that.

@Bugsie2016 This baby is going to have the task of glueing this mess together. lets hope it works.
  • Options
    @Maladi777 She's gorgeous, even while mad and pregnant. that when you know you have a masterpiece on your hands. The baby is a combination of Charlie and Mika's genes. take that in for a second...

@MrsRacooney Damien is near obsessed with his idea of the perfect family. He's having a child, so in his head he also needs a loving wife to go along with that.

@Bugsie2016 This baby is going to have the task of glueing this mess together. lets hope it works.

I hope they don't stay together just for their daughters sake. It won't work out, I think nearly everyone knows this.

I do hope they can both come to some agreement for her sake on parenting and such and that they both find someone that they actually love. It wouldn't be fair on any of them to pretend this is going to work.
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    I hope they don't stay together just for their daughters sake. It won't work out, I think nearly everyone knows this.

Well, I do hope they do because in the end, it might work out and turn into real love :p (Someone must defend positivity, mustn't they?)

Sure, I don't blame him. That's what I'd want in his stead as well. Doesn't change the fact that he should try that another way
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Damien is out of his minds, delusional! Did he forgot why she's having his baby in the first place?
    Poor Charlie better gets out of there!
  • Options
    edited September 2017

Well, I do hope they do because in the end, it might work out and turn into real love :p (Someone must defend positivity, mustn't they?)

Yeah but didn't Charlie tell him she's gay (link to chapter). Therefore she doesn't like guys, so it's not gonna work out. He knows how she's feeling and somehow this all left his mind when he got married/found out they were having a kid.
  • Options
    edited September 2017

Yeah but didn't Charlie tell him she's gay (link to chapter). Therefore she doesn't like guys, so it's not gonna work out. He knows how she's feeling and somehow this all left his mind when he got married/found out they were having a kid.

He knows, but he's in love with her. Heart wants what heart wants. That's why this is so complicated. She's trapped in the marriage, he may love her, but he still used her as a broodmare despite knowing she's gay. She can't be happy there.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options

He knows, but he's in love with her. Heart wants what heart wants. That's why this is so complicated. She's trapped in the marriage, he may love her, but he still used her as a broodmare despite knowing she's gay. She can't be happy there.

I feel for Charlie in this situation (and her child because she never asked to be born into this mess), she's the one getting the short end of the stick and she has a right to be angry at him. I doubt she ever wanted a child or to be in this mess but somehow it happened. I want them both to be happy, and the way for that to happen is for them to split and Damien hopefully find another love.

Really unhappy with Damien for not realising that she doesn't love him back, being in love doesn't qualify as an excuse for it, it's really noticeable in her behaviour.
  • Options
    @Sterretjeee Now that's the level of outrage I was hoping for ;)

I feel for Charlie in this situation (and her child because she never asked to be born into this mess), she's the one getting the short end of the stick and she has a right to be angry at him. I doubt she ever wanted a child or to be in this mess but somehow it happened. I want them both to be happy, and the way for that to happen is for them to split and Damien hopefully find another love.

Really unhappy with Damien for not realising that she doesn't love him back, being in love doesn't qualify as an excuse for it, it's really noticeable in her behaviour.

Charlie is very, very gay and Damien is most definitely delusional. Does it help or increase the drama when I tell you
    that there will be more in store for both of them concerning romance?

• Options
    @TheGeekGamez This is probably a really bad question but who's the person furthest to the right on your banner? I honestly can't remember.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    @Bugsie2016 that's because you've only seen her face once. It's Diana, Damien's only sister. She's a bit older then Leonard. Both of them will have major roles later on.
  • Options
    @TheGeekGamez That's why I don't remember her....
  • Options
    Charlie is very, very gay and Damien is most definitely delusional. Does it help or increase the drama when I tell you
    that there will be more in store for both of them concerning romance?

Love always wins, no matter the circumstances. She can still fall in love with him or his love fades and both of them find another partner. I'm for possibility one. :) *positivity throw-in*
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Hi! Yesterday should've been an update day. My Game and my Origin are both crashing just about every five minutes. Taking screenshots and actually playing the game are nearly impossible at this point. I'll spend the week looking to fix this. I might have a chapter for you guys on Tuesday.
  • Options
    @TheGeekGamez It's ok. I hope you can fix it. :)
  • Options
    I want more......I need to know. I guess i'll have to wait then.
  • Options
    @TheGeekGamez I won't kill you. :D You treated him well in your story. I know you'll write his death well.
    You didn't tell us what they named the baby, btw.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    @Maladi777 Yay, I'll live :D Thank you for the compliments. Tony's tale is a long one... The baby name was intentional. ;)

@Bugsie2016 Next weekend!
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    I just binge read this today and I adore this story!
    I can't wait to hear more about Tony and why he offed Charlie's mother....
  • Options
    *sniff* A new life for an old one... Maybe this is how it has to be in a world after apocalypse. :'( It's so much alike Tony to step down with a last surprise, to leave his story to make sure he'll be remembered. As if he wanted to reveal how things truly were. I'm glad he made it to know he has a grandchild.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    A baby girl <3 I hope bote she and Charlie make it!

I think in this apocolyptic world, we should be glad Tony even made it so far! I wonder what his story is apart from what we already know.
  • Options
    You guys are probably wondering where I've been the past two weeks. I'm sad to say I've hit a massive slump. And not just in my writing. I'm barely playing videogames and I'm exhausted to the level where all I want to do is sleep. I currently have 600 words and a couple of notes. Next week I will be gone on a schooltrip to england two weeks after that Its vacation. I'm sorry.