Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PLEASE can we have an Interactive Map for Brindleton Bay?

This will help so many builders to the lead up for Cats & Dogs release, if you could also include Lot sizes as well?

They did one for San Myshuno and it was great! Helped us a lot with what to expect before buying!

https://www.thesims.com/en_AU/city-living-san-myshuno-map

Comments

• Options
    AndreaTheHeroAndreaTheHero Posts: 578 Member
    without a create-a-pet demo this is probably the next best thing. Really helped with the PEPS back at city living release
  • Options
    suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    The create-a-pet demo really helped my know if my computer could handle pets in sims 3 so with all the talk again about people not being able to possibly run pets it would be nice. Maybe this is a completely different issue with sims4 and a demo wouldn't be much help. With sims 3 I believe it was the fur texture but sims 4 seems to be more about lag. I'm so confused. I didn't even want pets until I saw them. They are just so darn cute.
  • Options
    AbraKadabraAbraKadabra Posts: 304 Member
    I hope we get one, and I hope it's soon. This silence is killing me. The map woul be enough to keep me occupied until the release of the pack.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    This will help so many builders to the lead up for Cats & Dogs release, if you could also include Lot sizes as well?

They did one for San Myshuno and it was great! Helped us a lot with what to expect before buying!

https://www.thesims.com/en_AU/city-living-san-myshuno-map
    jackjack_k wrote: »

Yes I concur. This is badly needed. I could use one to plan on were I'm going to place some seafood restuarents once the pack is out.
  • Options
    HelkkuliHelkkuli Posts: 92 Member
    It would be nice. Then we could make better plans and maybe even start building some community slots already and I feel like builders would deserve a treat like this since they are such a big part of sims community and they usually make buildings for other people too and share them in gallery just so that people like me who can't really find their inner architects can still have awsome looking neighbourhoods.
    14453827.jpg

CHECK OUT MY CELEBRITY LOOK A LIKE SIMS AND DOG BREEDS FROM MY INSTAGRAM @anomitesplayssims

My origin id is anomites
  • Options
    MondayMonday Posts: 385 Member
    I would love this, for the selfish reason of I want to see this town so much. Brindleton Bay is shaping up to look like my absolute favorite sort of town, so I'm pretty much more excited for the town than I am for the pets.
    a63ftuN.png
  • Options
    I pointed SimGuruDrake to this thread on Twitter.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Hey, all. The city map feature made the most sense for City Living because the city was the center of the pack. For Cats and Dogs, we have some cool content coming your way focusing on that pack's new features, like Create A Pet, the Vet, and things like that.

I definitely hear that people want more info on the world in advance (lot sizes, number of lots, etc.), and I'll see what we can do to roll that out to you guys.

Thanks @SimGuruDaniel. What ever you can do would be appreciated. The PEPS are real!
  • Options
    Hey, all. The city map feature made the most sense for City Living because the city was the center of the pack. For Cats and Dogs, we have some cool content coming your way focusing on that pack's new features, like Create A Pet, the Vet, and things like that.

I definitely hear that people want more info on the world in advance (lot sizes, number of lots, etc.), and I'll see what we can do to roll that out to you guys.

Can you say if this world is as big as Windenburg?
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member

Please do! Hopefully since we got a screenshot of Windenburgs map early, we could get the same for BB when October rolls around?

Thanks for dropping by! Nice to see Guru's lurking :p
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member

Thankyou very much :) That would be great!
  • Options
    zubrowkaszubrowkas Posts: 375 Member

Fantastic, that's all we really wanted to hear. :) I understand there are finer points that have to be made when promoting new content but new worlds/neighbourhoods are a big deal to some of us and I hope in the future that gets taken into consideration no matter the role of them in a pack.
  • Options
    MarktnMarktn Posts: 554 Member
    The pets are going to be great, but the new world was a grand slam IMO. This is the most excited I’ve been about a release. I can hardly wait and I pre-ordered the first day and will take the day of release off from work to play it.
  • Options
    According to Grant it releases in 2 weeks. That's what I understood him to say in the livestream.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Later on