Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Shape Shifters - Cycle 1 - Please check latest post.

Comments

• Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    @chellemh29

Thank you, my friend.

• Options
    TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    edited September 2017
    @chellemh29 --- Thanks Doll!!! I didn't know you could see Jo Jo's Influence..... That's a HUGE Compliment! :)<3 Yes I used Paint Shop Pro For "Many" Years ....... and then Jo Jo taught me Photoshop Basics and more.... SO Thankful She Did! ;):p<3 LOL LOL ......... She made me a Video to Show me the basics of doing Posing........I still have it..... My problem is remembering to left or right click to "Lock" Joints LOL That's BAD! :s:s LOL LOL Thanks so much for saying you would help ME.....That's Very Sweet Doll! :)<3<3 I really want to learn to do them........ :p:p@MzDiamond92 -- At this time I don't think I will need an extension.......been spending time watching You Tube Tutorials on things I want to Improve Upon........Hours and Hours LOL LOL Some Great Artists there with great techniques...... :o:*<3;)@Jendowoz0612
    WOW!!!! That is STUNNING!!!!!!!! I THINK ONE IF NOT YOUR BEST EDITS EVER IMO!!!!!! :*:*:*:*<3<3<3 You Rocked this Round My Friend!! VERY Well Put Together and LOVE The Coat!!! and Wolf!
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA

Thanks so much, Tonya. :)<3
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• Options
    Klept0maniac94Klept0maniac94 Posts: 708 Member
    Temperance Ashwood - A2
    Owl - Makeup Artist cancelled
    sg1AcWd.jpg
    my mind is miles elsewhere.
    tumblr_static_cvjq5xfzr5s0cg0s0w4k040og.gif
    https://silverwaterdaisy.tumblr.com
  • Options
    MzDiamond92MzDiamond92 Posts: 466 Member
    Lovely Entries @Jendowoz0612 & @Klept0maniac94 <3
    37039261832_f4a10910ef_o.png
    | My Tumblr |
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    @MzDiamond92

Thank you, Mz it was a lot of fun. :) Gorgeous entry, @Kleptomaniac

• Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    Can I have an extension? Just in case. >_<
  • Options
    JaLiBoJaLiBo Posts: 547 Member

Same! My son has been sick and has wanted to stay under me; and he comes first.
  • Options
    jilliebee22jilliebee22 Posts: 2,223 Member
    Temperance Ashwood - A2
    sg1AcWd.jpg

Wowzers!! That's gorgeous. Love the lighting!!

@Jendowoz0612 really?? That's awesome. It looks so great.
    ❤Come say Hi to me on Twitter
    ♔ download my sims 4 poses on my tumblr account
    BeeSims-Discord.png
  • Options
    Thank you so much @jilliebee22 !! <3<3B)
  • Options
    Wow Stunning........ @Klept0maniac94 Looks So Lovely!!!! :*:*<3<3@JaLiBo -- Poor Sweet Little One's So Hard when they are Sick.....Hope He gets better soon DOLL! Hugz! <3<3@MzDiamond92 -- Asking for a possible Extension on this Round Please And Thanks? :s:s
  • Options
    Thank you lovely! Appreciate it <3<3@TEXASTWANGTONYA
  • Options
    edited September 2017

No problem <3 I've given you an extension until the 21st <3
    JaLiBo wrote: »

Same! My son has been sick and has wanted to stay under me; and he comes first.

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope he gets better soon and I completely understand <3<3 I've given you an extension until the 21st also, but let me know if you may need another day or so in addition, kids come first always!
    Wow Stunning........ @Klept0maniac94 Looks So Lovely!!!! :*:*<3<3@JaLiBo -- Poor Sweet Little One's So Hard when they are Sick.....Hope He gets better soon DOLL! Hugz! <3<3@MzDiamond92 -- Asking for a possible Extension on this Round Please And Thanks? :s:s

Yes of course! I've given you until the 21st as well <3

| My Tumblr |
  • Options
    Temperance Ashwood - A2
    sg1AcWd.jpg

Wowzers!! That's gorgeous. Love the lighting!!

@Jendowoz0612 really?? That's awesome. It looks so great.

I know right? It's going to be so hard to judge this round, I can already tell!
    | My Tumblr |
  • Options
    @everyone, would you guys prefer if from the next round the assignments are 10 days instead of 7?

If 7 days is too short for you all I'm happy to change! Just let me know what you would prefer <3
    | My Tumblr |
  • Options
    @MzDiamond92

I'm easy either way, Mz. Happy to go with what everyone prefers. :)

• Options
    chellemh29chellemh29 Posts: 2,492 Member
    @MzDiamond92 unless something major comes up, I can usually get it done in seven . But if you want to extend it I'm fine.

Looks great! <3@Klept0maniac94
    yhCWXCP.gif
  • Options
    @MzDiamond92 I am good with 7 -- Unless things comp up I can always use an extension ;)<3<3 My Son is in a "Crisis" and Needs Mom so that is why I am asking this round.............Thanks
  • Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited September 2017
    I'm fine with 7. I'm just having a creativity block it seems. Not sure if I'm going be able to get this done, because of that. I'm trying. :(
  • Options
    annathefantabulousannathefantabulous Posts: 200 Member
    edited September 2017
    Got my entry done! When the rain came and ruined her dress and perfectly straightened hair, Nora didn't run. She chose to dance in the rain instead! I tried to connect it to chameleons by using the fact they love water in that she'd run straight into the rain to be at home - apparently chameleons can even absorb water through their skin! Hope yous like it <3

kH3igaw.jpg

As a side note, the chameleon has a weird glow I can't seem to get rid of for the life of me. If any of yous have any tips to avoid this in the future, please let me know! The chameleon in the final product is on the same layer as everything else so I was making sure the overall lighting and whatnot was the same throughout so I'm not quite sure why the glow persisted and would love to know how to avoid this in the future if anyone has run into similar issues :)
  • Options
    @annathefantabulous I would need a little more info on the chameleon to help (The shot looks great btw <3 ) Was it cut out? and did it have a glow previous to being flattened into the same layer?
    BeeSims-Discord.png
  • Options
    @jilliebee22 Thank you! The chameleon was cut out, yes, but there was no glow until I merged it to the same layer as her and began to play around with lighting. For whatever reason, editing the light to make her look better gave the little guy the glow, from what I'm understanding. It could have easily been leftover from the original image and just not visible from the lighting in that image, now that I think of it. I'd just like to avoid it in the future, to be honest
  • Options
    @annathefantabulous Yeah, I was going to say that it might just be from whatever was left around him when cutting out. I don't know what program you use, but I know that sometimes if the image isn't the best quality, when you use the wand tool to highlight and just delete from there doesn't always get everything. If you do use the wand tool, while it's selected you can still use the eraser tool around and it will for sure get rid of it.
    BeeSims-Discord.png
  • Options
    @jilliebee22 See, I used the eraser tool for that reason, which is why I was confused, but this does make the most sense. I'll keep it in mind for the future, thank you so much :)
  • Options
    @annathefantabulous Hm, that is odd. May I ask what effects you used? Because other that cutting out, the only thing I can think of is that perhaps the certain effect you used only did that to the colour green, because if you look closely there's a bit of the glow on the hand reaching out to the side.
    BeeSims-Discord.png