Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

World Explorers - Chapter 4

Comments

• HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    Hi, @flstrider! So happy to see you drop by! Sorry to hear you're having such a tough time in school, though. How well I remember! And I'm glad it's over. :p

But like tammyjo says, June will be here before you know it. Just take it one day and one project/paper at at time! :)
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited March 2017
    Hey Flstrider - I have faith in you - you'll "GET er done". Still as always I wish you well. So glad you dropped by, also Tangie and Tammyjo too. Love you all. Big hugs.

Hey if any of you are interested Origin has a free On the house for a game called Syberia II - it is a cutish puzzle game - I downloaded it and I'm checking it out. It is actually an Android game but works on windows 10 anyway with Windows 10 app program.

Well busy today though - not sure I will get to play it much - as I have been busy with Sims 4 adding Simmers families (with toddlers - lol) to New Crest as well as working on my Vampire slayer - also Pete brought some more of my stuff here from storage last night - YAY I have clothes finally. And no - I wasn't walking around in the altogether - but I had no winter stuff at all - so it was good to see jeans and warm sweaters and things. Plus a ton of my cookware - so I will be busy rewashing everything.

I was hoping for my desk stuff - Pete did bring one box but it was mostly movies and all my actual game disks - I wanted the other box which had my auxillary hard drive in it where I stored all my saves before we moved. All my Sims 3 saves are on there.... oh well. Next time maybe. The storage facility is not close - near Petes youngest brothers house - so maybe the next time he has to go to his brothers I'll get the other box. LOL. But at least I can finally play Sims 4 without flipping out finally between the really adorable toddlers (which now make the rest of the sims in the family pretty boring though) and the Vamps. They really are done quite well - but I can't help but wish next is witches done on this kind of level.

Anyway - just dropping in too - and as always glad to see who else is stopping in. Hugs all around.

ETA - Hey does anyone know if Geminiagre ever uploaded her family for Sims 4 of her Sim, Mike and the babies? I would love to add them to my Sims 4 if she did - but trying to find things on the gallery is a mission with out some kind of link.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

Hey all - Just dropping by - mainly to see if I could find our HOME and here it is. Yay. Was worried for a sec - thought they (the web team) had done our little thread in - but nope here it is. Feeling relieved.

So just a shout out - good thoughts, lots of hugz all around - and a big hi - hope you all are doing great. Hope life is treating all of you good for sure. Love you all! Reggie-

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!

• tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Hi Reggie hugz right back at you :smiley: and hugs for the everyone! Doing fine here and I am happy to see you popping in!
    Sadly my news is not so positive. I lost a beloved kitty. She was my little sweetheart and only 7 years old.

She had a seizure and I took her to the vet, and mentioned for the umpteenth time she seemed to have a defect in one of her back legs and was limping at one point. They did some blood tests and put her on antibiotics, but did nothing to determine the possible causes of her issues. Ten days later she became paralyzed in both of her back legs and I had to have her put to sleep.

I have been so sad and lost without her. She followed me everywhere. My gentle little tuxedo girl Minnie did not deserve this. :'(

Sadly my news is not so positive. I lost a beloved kitty. She was my little sweetheart and only 7 years old.

She had a seizure and I took her to the vet, and mentioned for the umpteenth time she seemed to have a defect in one of her back legs and was limping at one point. They did some blood tests and put her on antibiotics, but did nothing to determine the possible causes of her issues. Ten days later she became paralyzed in both of her back legs and I had to have her put to sleep.

I have been so sad and lost without her. She followed me everywhere. My gentle little tuxedo girl Minnie did not deserve this. :'(

Oh no Tangie. I remember when you got her.That is just so sad to hear. May little Minnie rest in peace. I know how lost you must feel - I still think of all my fur babies I lost over the years - granted some was with us into their late teens - so it does not seem to matter when we lost them - they leave an empty place forever.

Big hugz.

In dreams - I LIVE!

tammyjo329 wrote: »
    Hi Reggie hugz right back at you :smiley: and hugs for the everyone! Doing fine here and I am happy to see you popping in!

Thanks Tammyjo - hugz back.

In dreams - I LIVE!

I am so sorry to hear you lost your little kitty Tangie. Hugz!
    Thank you WR and tammyjo. She was my little sweet shadow so I miss her so very much. And only 7 years old. So young, and so sudden. And so heartbreaking.

I love all my kitties, but some are just special. And I am so sad that all the sweetest little cuddle bunnies get taken away from me at such young ages. :(

In other news, I hope you all have a lovely Mother's Day.

• rjdreamer53rjdreamer53 Posts: 1,050 Member
    I am still alive ,but haven't posted in ages. I need to edit a pic to make a thumbnail for a world I am trying to work on. Sorry if I posted in the wrong section, but if any of you know of a good photo editing app, please help...... and Howdy all..... I just started playing the Sims since 2013.....so yes it has been awhile and I forgot a lot of things, Later all.
    HI, waves enthusiastically while jumping up and down to Dreamer! So good to see you again on the forums!
    RJ! Hi, it's great to see you! Hope to hear from you again soon. Sorry I'm not techie enough to recommend photo editing software - I'm so old school I usually just use MS Paint! :D

edited June 2017
    Hey RJ!!!!!! Hugz to you. Pictures as we all know is not my thing - LOL - I am totally out of my element with any of those programs - right now I am fighting with Window 10 - having accidentally choose to open a picture with the Window 10 3 D program - and can't seem to make it go away and get back my MS Paint.... long story - anyway - but no I would not be a good one to ask about anything to do with pictures on pcs. Now on an easel or sketch pad - no problem - on pc , forget it! LOL.

Me and apps will never get along.

Anyway - so glad to see you though. Been so long. I even thought about you a lot over the last 3 plus years and was hoping things were all settled down and such for you. Last I knew you finally moved to your mom's house, your brother left, and your pc was biting the dust. So it is good to know apparently things have been at least going okay anyway. Virtual hug.

Hey Tangie and Tammyjo too. hugz for you all.

In dreams - I LIVE!

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    I am still alive ,but haven't posted in ages. I need to edit a pic to make a thumbnail for a world I am trying to work on. Sorry if I posted in the wrong section, but if any of you know of a good photo editing app, please help...... and Howdy all..... I just started playing the Sims since 2013.....so yes it has been awhile and I forgot a lot of things, Later all.

Hi, Everyone! :mrgreen:

So Happy to see Everyone who drops in. :cookie:

You can use Gimp2 or even Paint that comes with Windows.
    If you use Paint make sure to start a New picture (don't use the one you want to edit). Open a New Paint and then paste your picture on it- save it as a .png and it should work with CAW as a cover picture. (size 256x256:) :)

Just checking if I could find our thread - yay!!! Found it. Hi all. Hugz to all! Feeling a bit down today - so won't hang around. Just wanted to say hi to the dearest people I know. Love you all.

In dreams - I LIVE!

Hi, @Writin_Reg :mrgreen:

Hope you're doing better. Sorry about all the downs in your life right now. Wish I could help... share coffee and some cake and gossip. :hugz: :cookie:
    Me too! Hugz back.

In dreams - I LIVE!

I am so mad a PhotoChuckIt! Ugh. Luckily I did switch to flickr a few years back but still - they'll probably be next to ruin all our pics!

Hope everyone is doing OK. My nephew is coming up from FL to visit in less than two weeks and my sister will be coming a short time later. Planning on a mini family gathering at my cousin's house so that's something to look forward to! Love you all and hope you are managing to enjoy your summer. :smile:

edited August 2017
    Sounds nice Tangie. (The family part, not the photoblitz - lol) Enjoy your family - for sure/ Hugz.

In dreams - I LIVE!

Hi, @HappySimmer3 ! :mrgreen: :hugz:
    edited September 2017
    Hi everyone! Enjoyed the visit with my family very much. The week after they went home was very stressful because they live in FL and Irma was such a huge storm pretty much everyone in that state got something. Luckily the storm went a bit further west than predicted which was good for her since she lives just south of Tampa so the west coast did not get hit quite as bad as we feared. My sis even still had power afterwards so she had lots of company (probably still is) with people coming over to sleep in AC and get a shower!

Fortunately no other drama to report. I hope you all have been doing fine and enjoying the final days of summer/first days of autumn like weather - it cooled down here quite a bit but it warmed up more the past few days. I bought a KitchenAid Artisan Mini mixer on sale and want to bake a loaf of bread today so that's how cooler weather affects me, it makes me want to bake! LOL

Sims-wise I am still building now and then for the version of Glenvale with the train tracks. Still creating characters to populate it with as well; right now I have sims attending college who are going to move to Glenvale when they graduate.

Take care, everyone! Let us all know how you're doing if you're 'in the neighborhood'. :)

• Greenb70Greenb70 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Popping in to say hello to everyone.I squeeze in sim time when I can.Here lately it is more TS3 and a bit of Medieval from time to time.Heading into the silly season time of retail means a more hectic work schedule,plus with a grandbaby due in November doing everything I can to make sure we are as prepared as can be.

Hugs to all and positive thoughts to all that need them.
    Just popping in to see how everyone is doing... Hi! Hope you all are doing well!
    Hi, @tammyjo329 @Greenb70 @HappySimmer3 and Everyone! :hugz: :cookie::mrgreen:
    Hi y'all! Happy Halloween!

I really don't celebrate H'ween any more but some do, so whatever. Happy Fall to those who don't. It's one of my fave times a year, although the weather has been so warm here that the colors of the leaves starting turning late. Hope they don't all blow off all at once in a strong wind.

Fishing near Glenvale's swamp:

37109085751_df05705d58_c.jpg