Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Garden of Roses Collab Legacy [Spots Open]

Comments

• SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Aaah sorry I haven't been around! Work's been super hectic for me as well... ugh! Real life is really getting in the way atm :s

Plus it's been decided very last minute that I'm going to Canada next Monday for 2 weeks! Not looking forward to the 10 hour flight and the packing that I have to get done... yikes! It's still quite warm here but I've heard that Canada's getting chilly... hmm what to pack, what to pack...

Anywho, I'll try to catch up as soon as I get back! We have the Korean thanksgiving holidays till the 10th or so, so I'll have enough time off work then! :) Till then, stay awesome guys <3

Where in Canada? I'm Canadian. Temp right now is around the 50-60 range, and pack a windbreaker and some gloves. September can actually be a nice month, so jeans and a long-sleeved top. You may get some nice days still to wear a t-shirt.
  • panthergirl2panthergirl2 Posts: 60 Member
    Wolfsbs wrote: »
    My Family Tree
    1.7 Too Many Kids
    Sorry I've been away. I think I've finally caught up to everyone's story, tell me if I haven't read yours.

Did you read my story?

I'm glad I'm not the only one that's behind. About to add something now.
  • minjee_kangminjee_kang Posts: 285 Member
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Where in Canada? I'm Canadian. Temp right now is around the 50-60 range, and pack a windbreaker and some gloves. September can actually be a nice month, so jeans and a long-sleeved top. You may get some nice days still to wear a t-shirt.

Awh thank you for the helpful info :) Ahh I'll have to rummage through my fall clothes then! Going to Vancouver, and it's still sundress weather here but somehow I don't think that'll do teehee :#
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited September 2017
    I'm feeling a bit better, well... I mean well enough to get an update written lol

Ch.11: A Kid's Life

p.s excuse my laziness some pictures were re-used but from a different point of view :sweat_smile:
  • jazzyrocksoul88jazzyrocksoul88 Posts: 72 Member
    @panthergirl2 -Great Story! Rose and Mchottie would make a cute couple!
    @cmbaker16 -Great progress! 2 sets of twins in a row! I still don't know how you do it!
    Be sure to check out my rendition of a Spirit Animal Legacy/Traditional Legacy Challenge Combo!
    33%20Precious%20Saraste%20and%20Ame%20Pic_zpszjgpsupi.png

The Saraste Tales Legacy Intro
    Happy Simming!
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    SoulGal7 wrote: »

Awh thank you for the helpful info :) Ahh I'll have to rummage through my fall clothes then! Going to Vancouver, and it's still sundress weather here but somehow I don't think that'll do teehee :#

Vancouver is a bit milder than where I am from. So, temp in Vancouver is around 70, but will get cooler in the evening. Yes, fall clothing :) Vancouver is great!
  • WolfsbsWolfsbs Posts: 114 Member
    My Family Tree
    1.7 Too Many Kids
    Sorry I've been away. I think I've finally caught up to everyone's story, tell me if I haven't read yours.

Did you read my story?

I've read yours and I really like it, it's just that I can't find anywhere to comment/like. But I'm really liking the way your story is going.
  • wendelynewendelyne Posts: 212 Member
    @cmbaker16 Sawyer and Dallas are so cute, I love their outfits
    @jazzyrocksoul88 - Do what have 2 sets of twins in a row? or care for 6 sims in one house? lol

@wendelyne - Thank you I think Dallas and Sawyer are the cutest!
    alright woo i am mostly over my cold, can probably expect an update later this week or sometime this weekend :lol:
    @cmbaker16 Both lol and glad you feel better!
    Be sure to check out my rendition of a Spirit Animal Legacy/Traditional Legacy Challenge Combo!

Happy Simming!
    My Family Tree
    1.7 Too Many Kids

Did you read my story?

I've read yours and I really like it, it's just that I can't find anywhere to comment/like. But I'm really liking the way your story is going.

Thanks. I thought I enabled comments. I will check it. I'm new to all this and I'm enjoying learning.
    cmbaker16 wrote: »
    alright woo i am mostly over my cold, can probably expect an update later this week or sometime this weekend :lol:

Glad you're feeling better.

Thanks @jazzyrocksoul88
    It's here! Ch.12: Feeling Down I'll have another tomorrow managed to get enough pics for 2 chapters but no time to write a 2nd chapter tonight :sweat_smile:
    @cmbaker16 -Zayne and Orion would make a cute couple! Also love Seraphine's makeover! Such a big happy family!

Days 34-41 of the Tales of Rose Carr are out now!
    https://sarastesims.tk/

Happy Simming!
    my promised update Ch.13: It's Official
    @cmbaker16 - Yay Zarion! and Hunter and Becky! I figured Rose would be OK with it but wasn't sure where Phoenix was going with that speech of his at first lol

Happy Simming!
    @cmbaker16 - Yay Zarion! and Hunter and Becky! I figured Rose would be OK with it but wasn't sure where Phoenix was going with that speech of his at first lol
    um... yea Phoenix's speech was interesting lol
    it's been awhile but i have 2 new chapters :DCh.14: Silence & Ch.15: Unplanned
    hello where is everyone
    Been pretty busy with my new job but have been wondering the same thing.

Happy Simming!
    @panthergirl and jazzyrocksoul88 I think its just the season, for us in the U.S summer vacation is over so alot of people have gone back to work or school and it's the holiday season.

I've still been playing and writing chapters but i haven't posted any cause the thread went quiet and wasn't sure where everyone was lol.
    @cmbaker16. I really liked the latest chapters that you've posted and plan on catching up with mine. You're definitely right about the season thing!

Happy Simming!
    @jazzyrockoul88 I plan to add more chapters soon probably this weekend. Yea this time of the year is chaotic October with Halloween, November with thanksgiving, and December with Christmas... it's quite time consuming lol.
    Hello everyone. Here is another part of my story it covers two days. Hope it's not boring
    https://panthergirlsimstories.wordpress.com/2017/11/03/1-4-the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly/