March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which icon did you vote for?

Comments

• NectereNectere Posts: 1,002 Member
    I voted for D, as it was the most recognizable in my opinion of what laundry looks like.
    Mods should enhance my game, not fix it.
    Origin ID NectereSim
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    edited September 2017
    I voted for C because the washer looked happier than D, the hamper.
    A kind of looked like a stapler, and B reminded me of hockey sticks.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • WaterCoffeeWineWaterCoffeeWine Posts: 28 Member
    I voted for icon C. I think it's safe to assume that the washing machine is a universal symbol for laundry (regardless of language; thus easily marketable worldwide). Icon A could easily be confused for a stapler. Icon B (the socks) is too similar to the dirty notification in the game. Icon D would be my second choice.
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    I voted D
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    I chose C.
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • kokoro80kokoro80 Posts: 651 Member
    I voted D. Nothing more satisfying than a basket full of fresh folded laundry and it represents the whole pack the best imo.
  • AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    I voted for D, but I would be fine with either A or C winning. The socks are meh to me.
  • FreakInCage19FreakInCage19 Posts: 9 New Member
    I chose D because it just seems the most explanatory for the pack as a whole, although I think it could stand to look less like an ice cream.
  • PegasysPegasys Posts: 1,135 Member
    I liked D, but it reminded me too much of a cupcake. And B reminded me too much of hockey sticks. So, I voted for C, although to be honest what I see is a "surprised" laundry machine with an open mouth...
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I chose D.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • vivica86vivica86 Posts: 231 Member
    Another vote for D here.
    Let me take you down, cos I'm going to Strawberry Fields... <3
  • boykinater18boykinater18 Posts: 237 Member
    Pegasys wrote: »
    I liked D, but it reminded me too much of a cupcake. And B reminded me too much of hockey sticks. So, I voted for C, although to be honest what I see is a "surprised" laundry machine with an open mouth...

I was thinking the exact same thing. It looks like a cup cake haha. I voted for c as well. I'm so torn with this pack. I love laundry but I also loved off the grid. Hmmpff
  • IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    We didn't get a choice to call the pack Smelly Sock Stuff or I would have voted for that and icon B
  • MysanMysan Posts: 111 Member
    I was torn between A and D, but then D started to look more and more like a cupcake to me so only A out of those two made me thing of laundry.
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    filipomel wrote: »
    I voted for D because it seems more universal for all the new gameplay objects, washing machine, dryer, washing board and a clothes line, while C only really shows off a laundry machine.

Exactly
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • millerolsenmillerolsen Posts: 629 Member
    I voted D. C and B didn't look good enough and I couldn't tell what A was at the time.
    moss

• IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    I voted D but the only problem is when Graham showed us how small it would look in the catalog, I have to say I thought D looked too cluttered to make out that it was a laundry basket. Then the peg would have been better
  • PintSizedPiratePintSizedPirate Posts: 105 Member
    I voted for D, and it looks like it's going to win, based on what everyone else is saying. I don't think any of them are really bad, though.
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    I voted for D.

Not a fan of the angle the washing machine is in, and I just don't like the art.
  • NedrynNedryn Posts: 13 New Member
    I voted for D. It just looked most appropriate for the name, and most appealing overall.
  • ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    edited September 2017
    I picked D since it is clear to the items/theme and I felt it had just enough to catch the eye without making the eye work to much.
    It was between C and D for me but I decided the angle on the machine added an unneeded extra process to interpret and picked D.
    @keylimepiesims I like your concept for a washer icon.
  • LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    edited January 2018
    Deleted
    Post edited by LiaRose1435 on
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited September 2017
    I voted D because it represents all the laundry activity, not just one.

Also the icon will be seen big in the starting screen under "My Collection" and on the cover, so everyone will see that it's a clothing basket. :)
    a256aFi.gif
  • TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    After seeing Graham's tweet about how tiny they will be in the in-game catalog, I went for C without hesitation; it's the only one that looks distinctively clear in its meaning at that size to my eyes.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io