Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    @ZooProfessor3, Zoo!!! How Wonderful to see you! We've missed you So Much! I hope you'll join us again soon? Hope all is well with you and yours. :blush:<3

@BreeMiles, Bumle Weed Park (love that name!) is Fabulous! Love the overhead shot showing the layout of this awesome Western town. Everything looks superb both inside and out. You know, it's making me wish we had lots more of that themed content for Sims 4... Ah well... maybe someday. :smile:

Absolutely Gorgeous apartment @ScarletPipper! Love the beautiful decorating done through out this lovely tranquil home. The nursery is just Adorable! :blush:
    @Simlena528, I'm happy to tell you that your request is finished! :blush:

The Burger House
    2ba.
    Restaurant
    Lot Size: 40x30

Download

More pictures

Come on in for the best burgers in town! We have a Drive Thru, if you're too busy to enjoy a seat in your choice of either indoor or outdoor settings. After a delicious meal, why not take the kiddies out back to burn off some steam in the super fun playground. Made for a DNA Request. Playtested :)

09-12-17_9%253A51%253A05%25C2%25A0AM.png

09-12-17_9%253A51%253A25%25C2%25A0AM.png

09-12-17_9%253A43%253A39%25C2%25A0AM.png

09-12-17_9%253A33%253A12%25C2%25A0AM.png

09-12-17_9%253A33%253A45%25C2%25A0AM.png

09-12-17_9%253A27%253A11%25C2%25A0AM.png

• romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    @WrathofCath that's so cute! You even have the cars lined up in the drive-in lane! LOL
  • suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    Hi @WrathofCath! I love the Burger House. It is so very clever (but then your builds always are.) The parking lot is amazing and I love the play area. Makes me think of a Burger King not far from us that I used to take my kids to. You are so brilliant at this!
    h2xmsbl]
  • Simlena528Simlena528 Posts: 199 Member
    @WrathofCath I knew you would make an amazing restaurant but holy cow this is just perfect! Everything I asked for is put into it and the lay out is great. The play area outside is so kid friendly and colorful. The drive-thur! The arrows and all the cars looks so realistic. I love the colors inside and out. I absolutely love everything about it. I wouldn't change a thing. Thank you so much for the time and effort you put into building this restaurant for me! My Sim wanted to say thank you for her new restaurant too...
    9m2V5oV.png
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @ScarletPipper , great job on your Japanese apartment. You really captured the look and feel of it perfectly!

@WrathofCath , your restaurant is awesome looking. Love the whole look of the outside, and that drive-thru is awesome, lol. And what a cute kiddie play area!
  • AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    edited November 2017
    Username:AuronoiCheiftain/Godzilla-Force

Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): ScarletPipper

Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4

Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Ancient Vampire Manor

Which EPs and SPs do you have? All

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? N/A

Lot size (dimensions): 40:30

Lot traits (Sims 4): Registered Vampire Lair, Science Lair

Number of bedrooms: 6 (one Nursery, One Child/Toddler, One Masters, Two Guest, One Tiny Butlers Courtiers).

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? All are Fabulously Decorated, yet Run Down.

Number of bathrooms: 5 (one Main, and one Half Bath for the Child, Guest and Master rooms

Favorite color schemes: Reds, Blues, Violets, Blacks

Colors you dislike: None

Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? N/A

Please list the Store content that can be used: N/A

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3): N/A

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Forgotten Hollow (Straud Manor)

Link to specific house or plan:

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Creepy Basement Catacombs (with Creepy Colored Lighting, and a Few Coffins for vampires to sleep), Large Garden (with a Lot of Planters and Pots for Plants), Fully Equipped Science Lab (with Constructor, Chemistry Station and Analyzer, and Microscope), Observatory Tower, Professional Kitchen (Chef Station replacing Stove, and Ice Cream Maker, Popcorn Popper, and Tea Maker), Grand Entry Way, Underground Battle Arena, Formal Dining Hall, Small Graveyard (Without Tombstones, I'm gonna fill out them myself with My Vampire Sims Victims).

Is communication required before the builder begins work? Yes, and keep me updated.

Additional instructions? the whole place should look Grand, with lots of Fancy Furniture and Objects, But severely Overgrown and and Run Down.

Madame Secretary, I know that ScarletPipper has contacted me about this request, But could I Cancel This Request?
    Post edited by AuronoiChieftain on
  • AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    edited November 2017
    Madame Secretary, I cancelled my Last Request, But I have a second one here right now.

Username:AuronoiCheiftain/Godzilla-Force

Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): Soocoolsim

Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3

Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Tattooin Homestead

Which EPs and SPs do you have? All

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic

Lot size (dimensions): 60:60

Lot traits (Sims 4): N/A

Number of bedrooms: 4

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Nursery, Child's room (with bunk beds, for Twins), a Masters Bedroom, One Guests.

Number of bathrooms:2 One Masters bath (connected to the Master Bedroom), Half Bath connected to the Guest.

Favorite color schemes: Any

Colors you dislike: None

Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes

Please list the Store content that can be used: Any, but ask me If I have it first (please do so, My first request from Soocoolsim was incomplete because I didn't have all the Store Items it Contained).

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3): No

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Lunar Lakes (the Empty 60:60 lot at the edge of Town).

Link to specific house or plan:

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Hidden Alchemy/Magic/Science room (with Alchemy station and Cabinets, Stores Magic Items, Inventing Bench, Chemistry Station, and Science Station, room is hidden behind the Hidden bookcase door), Private museum (for WA Relic Collections), Large Winterproof Greenhouse (ITF Grass Rugs used to plant plants, and Swiftgrow Gardening Station to take care of them, as well as a PVZ [Plants vs Zombies] sunflower to fertilize them, connected to main building), Children's Play Room, Garage for Cars, Hidden Tomb (this is optional), House Changes with Season (like Halloween, and Christmas Items in respective seasons), Chickens and Cows (using the Chicken Coop and Cow Pen from the store), Martial Arts Training and Sparring room, Blacksmithing Area (using the Stores Glass Making Station).

Is communication required before the builder begins work? yes and feel free to ask me questions if you feel the need to, and to keep me posted.

Additional instructions? I would like the lot to fit into Lunar Lakes (Like windows, Doors and Foliage), also as said before, ask me first about the Store Items you use.
    Post edited by AuronoiChieftain on
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

How wonderful and beautiful new lots you made, @ScarletPipper and @WrathofCath ! :smiley:
    Thank you so much @BreeMiles, @romagi1 @suepea @Simlena528, @Sandraelle, @soocoolsim, and @AIRIS6962 ! :)<3

@suepea- Sue, I'm so glad you said that about Burger King because that is exactly what @Simlena528 was looking for! Not Burger King specifically but a burger type restaurant. She wanted it to have a drive thru and the kids play area too, so this is what I came up with. :blush: Thank you for your very kind compliments, Sue! :blush:<3

@Simlena528- Yay!! I'm SO glad you're happy with it! :blush: Thank you for your wonderful compliments and also for including a pic of your sim enjoying her new restaurant. That is THE Best compliment!! :smiley: She looks so Cute with that little pose! :blush:
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    Gorgeous burger joint @WrathofCath! I love the color scheme you went with <3
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    @simlover19, your request for a daycare for toddlers is ready!

Tiny Tots Daycare

20x30
    Base game only
    Download link
    More Pictures

09-17-17-4-29-24-pm_orig.png

• illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    @WrathofCath I love the burger house! It looks very realistic. I like how you made the arrows for the drive through. Great detail!
  • suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    @illusie -- Love the daycare center! It's adorable. The potty area gave me a smile imagining a row of Sim toddlers doing that awful animation. Am I the only one who cringes at that?
    h2xmsbl]
  • simlover19simlover19 Posts: 31 Member
    lol ya :)
    @Heledriel, Kaelie Whitewillow (Teen Fairy) is here!

She's a Rebellious, Evil, Flirty, Diva, and she knows it! Her Favs are: colour - red, food - Veggie Rolls, music - Songwriter. Sign: Pisces and Lifetime Wish: Magic Makeover. She has several skills and rewards points for you to spend. ~ no cc or cap ~ DNA Request for Heledriel ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9139608

18IE8vf.jpg

@illusie, How cute! Tiny Tots Daycare looks like tons of fun for those lil sweeties!
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member
    edited September 2017
    I love the daycare @illusie . Such a sweet build :smiley:

@romagi1 , your fairy came out perfectly. Well done :smiley:
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    @illusie - gorgeous daycare! @romagi1 - what a wonderful little fairy, so cute!
    @illusie, your daycare is so darling, such cute decor!

@romagi1, your teen fairy is absolutely adorable. Love her clothes. Got ya rec'd.
    edited September 2017
    @StephSteb, I have your request finished. Since you said you were ok with both the modern and Mediterranean styles, I did a modern Mediterranean, lol. I decorated all the rooms with your requested favorite colors - red, orange and teal. Hope you like!

Casa Blanca features 3 Bedrooms, 3-1/2 baths, a sunken living room with fireplace, open kitchen with island, breakfast nook, bar, and pantry, a formal dining room, an office, a master suite with private hot tub, a butler's bedroom with private bath and patio, a gender neutral child's bedroom with private bath, a front yard courtyard with fountain, 2-car garage, laundry room, a spacious patio with built-in BBQ kitchen and pizza oven, a rock waterfall pool, a fishing pond and a children's play area.

CO6naUm.jpg

HERE'S A FEW PICTURES....but be sure to check out the full album link above for all the pics.
    EDEcvxG.jpg
    MfX34Ca.jpg
    Mt7wAsy.jpg
    QSdGjEQ.jpg
    4TG6A6F.jpg
    WoMkOTN.jpg
    2HCycCE.jpg
    8roTZvg.jpg
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Oh my dear @Sandraelle what an amazing build! The detail is awesome sweetie!