Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which icon did you vote for?

Comments

• DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    I saw A alone first and, to be honest, I couldn't tell properly what it was without a context. B reminds me more of a hockey or rollerblade shoe at first glance. Then I got between C and D, and while I think D would offer a more abroad vision of the objects I just couldn't be less compelled facing a dirty pile of clothes - what's fun in that? I doubt it reminds people of something pleasuring and appealing. So I chose C, the machine responsible for this pack eco deviance and major pick of the community, let's face it.

I can't help but think we'd been having much more fun picking the title and icon had off the grid won.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    It was a toss up between C and D. I ended up choosing C.
  • ElectraRaiElectraRai Posts: 99 Member
    I didn't vote :(
    A its cool, but if you take it out of context it doesnt say anything. B looks more like socks day, not laundry day xd, C its most accurate but its a bit um.. ugly (i dont want to be mean! its just my opinion!). And D has the same problem as A.
    So i leave it to you all guys! :D
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited September 2017
    C. It is a pack about a washing machine now, so the washer icon to me reflects that.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    I voted D!
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited September 2017
    ElectraRai wrote: »
    I didn't vote :(
    A its cool, but if you take it out of context it doesnt say anything. B looks more like socks day, not laundry day xd, C its most accurate but its a bit um.. ugly (i dont want to be mean! its just my opinion!). And D has the same problem as A.
    So i leave it to you all guys! :D

I'd vote D, because it literally says Laundry after the icon of the pack (Laundry Day Stuff), so people will know that there's laundry in the Pack, no need to explain

And the problem with C is, that it doesn't look like the washing machine we get. (They one we get doesn't have that thing on top of it)
    a256aFi.gif
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    I voted D. It feels most representative of the pack's content to me.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    I voted for A, the clip. It brings in the air-dried laundry, and I thought that the box shape could be ... generic appliance a bit? It read well graphically to me.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    I voted for A.
    Always stay on A's good side.
    Too much Pretty Little Liars for me maybe?
    (There is no such thing as too much PLL)
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    edited May 2018
    [deleted]
    Post edited by Simpkin on
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • MeteorizerMeteorizer Posts: 30 Member
    I chose C because That's what the main focal point of the pack is, I dunno why but to me D looks a bit like a cupcake :neutral:
  • KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Since we know the name is Laundry Day Stuff, I chose C.
    Had the pack been named Rustic Home (which I preferred), I would have chosen A.

I agree, the symbols didn't match the initial title of Rustic Home that I thought the pack would be named.

I chose D because it represents all laundry.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    I was going to vote for D but I went for C at the last minute and I have regrets :lol:

@keylimepiesims that icon is great. I would of voted for that if it was an option.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    D is representative for all objects in this pack
    a256aFi.gif
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    i pick c
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • MarcelinaMarcelina Posts: 167 Member
    ItsJanier wrote: »
    I voted for A.
    Always stay on A's good side.
    Too much Pretty Little Liars for me maybe?
    (There is no such thing as too much PLL)

Sad that it ended :(
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    I went with D. I found it to be the best representation for Laundry Day. It says there's a pile of laundry to be done but doesn't specify HOW you do it. So it still leaves open the option to use machines or the washtub and line. It's neutral yet unmistakable. I think "B" was the weakest. Socks could mean many things.
    #Team Occult
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I was intending D but went with B. Thought having a sock on the icon would be pretty funny and it is Laundry.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    I chose D. :) I feel it best represents the pack since we are getting more eco-friendly methods of clothes washing and drying as well!
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    I chose C because I feel like it tells you the best what the pack is. D would be fine too. Now A and B I really dislike, they don't tell you what the pack is without context.
  • MekoSharkMekoShark Posts: 161 Member
    I chose D... :) This was the first time I read other's opinions about it before I made my choice. I could not choose bwtn C&D. But I found that the argument, based upon the icon in choice D, represented all the elements in the pack to be inclusive of both clotheslines and washing machines seemed the most logical to me.
    Sharks need love too 🦈

• lornalexlovelornalexlove Posts: 106 Member
    I chose "D" because it is the one that immediately said "Laundry Day" to me.
    happily simming since 2000
  • VonizeVonize Posts: 4 New Member
    I voted for D, it is the best one to represent the whole pack imo.
  • MsMayMsMay Posts: 440 Member
    I voted D because I think it'll be the best represents for the stuff pack. :)