Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stories and Legacies Index Gateway

Comments

• Options
    mastressalitamastressalita Posts: 2,874 Member
    edited August 2017
    Please check out the new banner art for the month of August at the Stories and Legacies Index courtesy of @jillbg , author of The Grey Witches!

If you would like to submit a banner using artwork featuring any Sims game with the theme of reading, writing, or libraries, the Stories and Legacies Index would love to have it! There are only a few banners left from the initial submissions from the grand opening and none have been submitted since then, so more are in high demand! Please check out the Info page under the Banner Art heading for information on banner dimensions, how to submit, etc. if you are interested! All submissions will get featured for one month and have their username and site link listed in the site footer for the month their banner is on display.
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
    Check out my Simlit at Sim Stories: Hijinks from the World of Sims 3!
    My Simlit Discussion/Updates | The Fringe | Short Story Challenges
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Thanks again @mastressalita for picking my picture this month! I'm honored! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    The Official Stories and Legacies Index Newsfeed

Please visit the Stories and Legacies Index to check out these stories and more!

New Sign-ups:

The Stories and Legacies Index would like to give a warm welcome to the following authors!
    • eris921 , who is writing The Butte Prettacy, a Differences in the Family Tree Alphabet Prettacy for Sims 3!
    • @nastyjman , who is writing TARDIS Log of The Accountant, a Time Lord Challenge for Sims 4!
    • tanoot , who is writing Losing My Sanity!, an I'm Surrounded By Idi*ts Challenge for Sims 3!

Please check them out from the index story listing!

New Stories:

The following authors have started new stories!
    • @swcheppes has started The Diary of Elise Robinson for Sims 4 at "Sim-ply Awesome Stories"!
    • @Sonschi has started Batman Selection Challenge for Sims 4 at "Sonschi and the Sims"!
    • @SoulGal7 has started Forum Joint Collab Legacy: Elly Robinson for Sims 4 at "Stories from the Soul"!

You can check them out from the index story listing!

Completed Stories:

Congratulations to the following authors for completing stories!
    • @Sonschi for completing Newcrest's Next Top Model for Sims 4 at "Sonschi and the Sims"!

Please make sure to check them out from the index story listing!

Returning Stories:

The following stories have returned!
    • @Eileen0001 's Cederville Heights for Sims 2!
    • @M13Vulpecula 's Jetset, an interactive gameshow for Sims 3 has returned with a special episode to kick off Season 3!
    • @VIRTUALEE 's Cursed Beauty Prequel for Sims 4 at "VirtuaLee Randomness and Stuff"!
    • @xoxJennxox 's Lavender Wishes for Sims 3!

Check them out in the index story listing!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out the following stories which have updated recently!
    • @kittycatcali 's Lost Legacy for Sims 3!
    • lovelychooser 's Blue Moon for Sims 4 at "House of Mystery"!
    • @mirta000 's Family Man Challenge Let's Play series for Sims 3 at "mirta000's YouTube Channel"!
    • @MyInnerSim 's Room Challenge for Sims 4!
    • @xJojox 's Fine Lines for Sims 4!

You can find them in the index story listing!

Want Ads / Polls:

Voting is open at the Monthly Simlits Short Story Challenge thread for the July entries! You can check out all the entries here and vote here. Voting is open until midnight August 7th, Central Daylight Time. If you'd like to participate for the month of August, please check out the new theme!

@Maladi777 is holding a casting call for The Heffner Legacy for Sims 4! She's looking for rich and spoiled young adult and adult male Sims, so if you'd like to participate, please check it out here! Submissions will be accepted during the month of August!

@Meggles is holding the Generation Two heir vote for Legacy Collab for Sims 4! If you'd like to participate, please check it out here!

@Socallucyfan 's one year blogaversary of Once Upon a Legacy for Sims 3 is upcoming, and she'll be holding a character Q&A! If you would like to participate, please check it out here! The deadline for questions is Sunday, August 13th!

Milestones:

Congratulations to the following authors for reaching story milestones!
    • @jbestxoxo for completing Generation Three of The Carnegie Legacy for Sims 4!
    • @PatchouliNitt for completing Generation Two of The Kerrigan Legacy for Sims 3 at "The Chronicles of Patchouli's Sims"!
    • @Sourocha for completing Season One of Life of the Majolentes for Sims 4!

You can find these works listed in the index story listing, so please go give them a look!

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index authors for receiving the Liebster Award!

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index authors for receiving the Memory Lane Challenge Award!

The following Stories and Legacies Index-registered authors have received nominations for this award:

You can find all these works listed in the index story listing, so please go give them a look!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
  • Options

Please visit the Stories and Legacies Index to check out these stories and more!

New Sign-ups:

The Stories and Legacies Index would like to give a warm welcome to the following authors!
    • ajmkv , who is writing Kev & Get It, a reality TV experiment for Sims 4!
    • Freida Pearl , who is writing Castaway Survivor Challenge for Sims 3!

New Stories:

• lovelychooser has started Appearances for Sims 4 at "House of Mystery"!
    • @MDianaSanders has started Premades 2025 for Sims 4 at "Eternal Sunshine"!
    • @ninaumi has started The France Legacy for Sims 4 at "Tales of My Sims"!
    • @Thymeless has started Pandora's Box, an Alien Adoption Challenge for Sims 4 at "Thymeless Challenges"!
    • @xoxJennxox has started Parenthood Challenge for Sims 4 at "The Bassett Legacy"!

Completed Stories:

• @Charliimai for completing Gold, a Golddigger Challenge for Sims 4 at "Rainbow Plumbobs"!

Returning Stories:

• @AdamsEve1231 's Secret Identity of Jessica Rossum for Sims 3 has returned at a new site, "Stories from the Dark (Sims) Universe"!
    • @Pinkfiend1 's A Handful of Beans, a Backwards ISBI Challenge for Sims 3!
    • @TheNay83 's Show Yourself for Sims 3 at "Montigo Universe"!
    • @sunnyshay 's Get Real for Sims 4 at "Hella Good"!

Random Shoutouts:

• @Acarb90 's METRO: A San Myshuno Drama for Sims 4!
    • @AdamsEve1231 's Darkness May Dream for Sims 3!
    • @allysimbuilds ' Labeikovsky Legacy for Sims 4 at "Allysim Builds"!
    • @CathyTea 's My Son, Septemus, an Alien Adoption Challenge at "Cathy Tea's Simlit Anthology"!
    • @InfraGreen 's No Stars over Uptown for Sims 4!
    • mada-didi 's Ostracizing Humanity for Sims 3!
    • @mallmarr 's Disney Legacy Challenge for Sims 4!
    • Nichole1011 's Build Newcrest: The Eastman's for Sims 4!
    • @pixiejuice 's Postcards from Sierra Nova for Sims 4!
    • @Simsophonique 's Miss V Detective for Sims 3 at "Simsophonique and the Sims"!
    • @stargirl18 's The Starfish ISBI, an ISBI Challenge for Sims 3!
    • @MadameLee 's The Swanson Legacy for Sims 4!
    • @TheGeekGamez' We Could Change It All, an Apocalypse Challenge for Sims 4!

Polls:

@AdamsEve1231 is holding a poll for a new spin-off series to Darkness May Dream, Reap No More. If you'd like to provide feedback for what characters you'd like to see featured, please check it out here!

Milestones:

• @AdamsEve1231 for completing Arc One of La Vita Bella for Sims 3 at "Livin' a Simmin' Life"!
    • @Meggles for completing Generation Two of Legacy Collab for Sims 4 at "MeggSims"!
    • @mojot89 for completing Generation Two of A Swift Drift for Sims 4!
    • @Munterbacon for completing one hundred parts of Ironbound for Sims 4 at "munterbaconsims"!
    • @Rainydayz179 for completing Generation One of Robinson Legacy for Sims 4 at "Rainy Dayz Gamez"!
    • Rosie for completing Part Two of Only One Wish for Sims 4 at "Rosie Sims"!
    • @Socallucyfan on the one year anniversary of Once Upon a Legacy for Sims 3! Check it out here and here!
    • @swcheppes for completing Season One of Super Dating for Sims 4 at "Sim-ply Awesome Stories[/i]!

You can find these works listed in the index story listing, so please go give them a look!

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index authors for receiving the Liebster Award!

The following Stories and Legacies Index-registered authors have received nominations for this award:

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index authors for receiving the Memory Lane Challenge Award!

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index authors for receiving the Sunshine Blogger Award!

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index authors for receiving the Unique Blogger Award!

You can find all these works listed in the index or archive story listing, so please go give them a look!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2017

New Sign-ups:

• @megank48906 , who is writing the Belmont Legacy for Sims 4 at "Megan's Sims"!
    • @MellowMaize , who is writing Despicable Lockwood, a Legacy Challenge for Sims 4 at "Mellow's SimLit Collection"!
    • @tenri , who wrote Splintered Sun, a Differences in the Family Tree Legacy Challenge for Sims 3!

New Stories:

• @Bear31 has started Lilian Amelia Bailey for Sims 4 at "ChiefDancingBear's Simtastic World"!
    • @SoulGal7 has started Carr Collab Legacy for Sims 4 at "Stories from the Soul"!
    • @Spacey72659 has started Black Widow(er), a Black Widow Challenge Let's Play for Sims 4 at "Spacey Sims' YouTube Channel"!

You can check them out from the index and archive story listings!

Returning Stories:

• @AllieMac 's Ramblers: A Drifter Sequel, a Drifter Challenge for Sims 4 at "The Drifter Challenge by Allie Mac"!
    • @hp_enchantress 's My Disney Princess Challenge for Sims 3!
    • @mypalsim1 's Cutest Lil' Jazz Singer for Sims 3!

Random Shoutouts:

• CraftyWriteLoves 's The Greene-Neilson Family Legacy for Sims 3 at "CraftyWriteLove's Simblr"!
    • @lilypadmeulin 's Green as Spring for Sims 4!
    • @PurplishSimEater 's Fitzgerald Family Fables for Sims 4!
    • @rednenemon 's Ten Crystal Hearts: The Volkov Legacy for Sims 3!

Polls:

@Meggles is holding a Legacy Collab Generation Three heir poll! If you'd like to participate, please check it out here!

Milestones:

• @Rainydayz179 for completing Generation Two of Robinson Legacy for Sims 4 at "Rainy Dayz Gamez"!

You can find this work listed in the index story listing, so please go give it look!
    Post edited by mastressalita on
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    @mastressalita, readers ought to check the very beginning of Lilian Amelia Bailey's story in "Meet Lilian Amelia Bailey" on my simblr :)

Also, want to thank those of you who have been reading my stories and continue to do so!! ;) Hope you've liked them thus far.....I never really get feedback or more than just one or two likes so I really don't know how often my stuff is read.
  • Options
    @Bear31 : The way the Stories and Legacies Index links Simblr stories, if you visit the index and check any entry there for a Simblr site, is using Tumblr tags to link stories together. Because "Meet Lilian Amelia Bailey" has a tag of "LilianAmeilaBailey-meetngreet" and the next part, "Lilian Amelia Bailey: Life As A Young Socialite" has a tag of "LilianAmeliaBailey" this is why the two parts don't "link together" with the link used by the Stories and Legacies Index. If the same tag was used on both parts, then I could make it so clicking on it a reader would get both in chronological order for reading.
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    Ooohhhhhhh ok
  • Options

New Stories:

• @AdamsEve1231 has started Reap No More for Sims 3 at "Darkness May Dream"!
    • @Asaoyoru has started Branch Rotation for Sims 4 at "Droplets of Stardust"!
    • @Ny275 has started Whisper, an Alien Adoption Challenge for Sims 4 at "Ny's Sim Stories"!
    • @Rainydayz179 has started Elder Woohoo Challenge for Sims 4 at "Rainy Dayz Gamez"!
    • @xoxJennxox has started A Small DITFT, a Differences in the Family Tree Legacy Challenge at "A Small ISBI"!

Completed Stories:

• lovelychooser for completing Appearances for Sims 4 at "House of Mystery"!

Random Shoutouts:

• @Cade83 's Dreams of Fame and Summertime Haze for Sims 4 at "The Sims of Stories"!
    • @Jes2G 's Keeping Up with the Joneses for Sims 4 at "Stories by Jes2G"!
    • @Noctie 's As Far as the World Goes for Sims 3!
    • @pammiechick 's Day and Knight, an I'm a Lover Challenge for Sims 4 at "Pam's Stories"!

Polls:

@Rainydayz179 is holding a Generation Four heir poll for the Robinson Legacy! If you'd like to participate, please check it out here!

Milestones:

• @AdamsEve1231 for completing Generation One of Darkness May Dream for Sims 3!

You can find this work listed in the index story listing, so please go give it look!

sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Thanks for the shoutouts!
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options

New Sign-ups:

• @ThePartySim , who is writing the A Graying World for Sims 3!

New Stories:

• @gnasling has started A Monte Vista Story for Sims 3 at "Not Just a Book Sims"!
    • @PalmArrow has started The Sunlit Tides Surfing Academy for Sims 3!
    • @TheoriesOfHappiness has started What Was Left Behind for Sims 4 at "Cornucopia of Simlit"!

Random Shoutouts:

Want Ads / Polls:

@AdamsEve1231 is holding a Generation Two heir poll for Darkness May Dream. If you'd like to participate, you can check it out here!

@Simsophonique is holding a Q&A Session with Miss V from Miss V Detective! If you would like to submit questions to the leading character of this series, please check here for more information!

Milestones:

• @mypalsim1 for completing Generation Two of Chain Reaction for Sims 4 at "Random Simming"!
    • @bellagorilla on the one year anniversary of "GothicGorilla's Sim Related Writings"!

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index authors for receiving the Leibster Award!

You can find all these works listed in the index story listing, so please go give them a look!

Other News and Reminders:

Today is the two year anniversary of the Stories and Legacies Index! Thanks to everyone who has been around since we've open our doors at the Sims forums on August 30th, 2015, and made our transition to Wordpress during May of 2017. Please take this time to spread the word about the Stories and Legacies Index in the Simlit community to authors of stories you enjoy that aren't in the listing... we'd love to have them! If you are a listed author that only submitted one work but not other works, please submit your other works to the index! Now is also a great time to drop by and check your listings to update your information, story summaries, and index tags as needed! And if you love the Stories and Legacies Index, now is a great time to add a link-back on your blog to help spread reader awareness. Without user submissions, the index can't continue to grow and become a more comprehensive listing for you, the readers, to use and enjoy!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options

New Sign-ups:

• @kaylaholiday , who is writing the Pemberton 100 Baby Challenge for Sims 4 and The Woodword Legacy, a Box of Chocolates Legacy, and Breath of Madness, a Black Widow Challenge, for Sims 4 at "Sim Stories -- written by kaylaholiday"!
    • Sims and Stories, who is writing The Adams Legacy for Sims 4!

New Stories:

• @lilypadmeulin has started The Prosperin 100 Baby Challenge for Sims 4 at "driftwoodpoet"!
    • @megank48906 has started The Not So Berry Challenge for Sims 4 at "Megan's Sims"!
    • @sassytxbrat has started Faust Townie Dynasty for Sims 4 at "Love My Sims"!
    • @swcheppes has started Bachelor in Paradise: Disney Edition for Sims 4 at "Sim-ply Awesome Stories"!
    • @VIRTUALEE has started the Let's Play series Simtation Island for Sims 4 at "VirtuaLee's YouTube Channel"!

Returning Stories:

• @dreamerz13 's The Ellison Legacy for Sims 3 at "Britt's Sim Stories"!
    • @xMike_Bx 's Murder Valley, with the premier of Season 4 for Sims 4 at "murdervalleysims"!
    • @xoxJennxox 's Shademoor, a Build a City Challenge for Sims 2!

Random Shoutouts:

• @Darra84 's Drifter Challenge Let's Play series for Sims 4 at "Daalia's YouTube Channel"!
    • @Eddie Sims 's Sloane Family Legacy for Sims 4!
    • @LadyLana1 's The Gipsy Legacy for Sims 4!
    • @mojot89 's Operation Repopulation for Sims 4!
    • @ShannonSimsFan 's Falls Bridge for Sims 2 at "Simdale Valley Post"!

Want Ads / Polls:

@Rainydayz179 is looking for some troubled teens for an upcoming Youth On Their Own Challenge. If you are interested in participating, you can get further information here!

@Rosemarymariee is holding a Generation Four heir poll for Noble Doubt! If you'd like to participate, check it out here!

The Monthly SimLits Short Story Challenges thread now has voting available for the August entries! You can check out the entries here and cast your vote here until September 10, 12 p.m. CDT. Would you like to participate in the Short Story Challenge for September? Please check out the new monthly theme!

Milestones:

• @ginnymalfoy22 for completing Generation Eight of The Reagan ISBI for Sims 4!
    • @Asaoyoru for completing Generation One of The Conway Legacy for Sims 4 at "Droplets of Stardust"!
    • @CathyTea on the three year anniversary of "Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology"! You can check it out here!

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index authors for receiving the Sunshine Blogger Award!

Thank you to @M13Vulpecula , author of Jetset: A Sims 3 Interactive Reality Show , for supplying the banner art for the Stories and Legacies Index for the month of September!

The Stories and Legacies Index is in desperate need of more artwork to display in its top banner! If you would like to submit a banner to be displayed, this is all you need to do:
    • The theme of the image should be reading, writing, or libraries. Feel free to be as creative as you wish! A beautiful interior shot of a library build, a Sim tucked away in a cozy nook reading a book, a parent reading to a toddler, a child exploring the wonders of reading for the first time and their imagination unfolding, your Simself going on a gaming spree to get that chapter done on time... if you feel your image "captures" the essense of the Stories and Legacies Index, then submit it!
    • Any Sims game may be used for your banner art!
    • The image needs to be 982 x 250 pixels. (You can submit a larger banner, but I will crop/resize as needed)
    • You may submit your banner by PMing your image to me on the Sims forums @mastressalita.
    • Banners will be featured in the order I receive them and will be displayed for a full month. During that month, your username and website will be credited in the footer at the Stories and Legacies Index. All banners I receive, as long as they are the correct size and theme, will be featured! Remember that this is a rotating gallery queue, and depending on how many images are in that queue, depends on when your image will appear.
    • You may submit as many images as you wish, but someone else will get a turn to be featured in the queue before your other images will be featured.

That's it! So if you are in a creative mood and would like to make a picture to be displayed at the top of the Stories and Legacies Index, please do so!

Thanks again to @M13Vulpecula , and all authors that have made beautiful banners that have been displayed in past months!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options

New Sign-ups:

• @Chaos_fairy , who is writing The Blooms, a legacy for Sims 4 at "Chaosfairysims"!
    • @Horst , who is writing Neighbourhood Talk for Sims 4!
    • @SpixieSim , who is writing The McCarthy Legacy for Sims 4 at "Spixie's Sim Stories"!

New Stories:

• @Bloudwed has started Movin' On Up, a Movin' On Up Challenge for Sims 4 at "KISS: Keep It Simply Sims"!

Returning Stories:

• @Rainydayz179 's Xenophilia Challenge for Sims 4 at "Rainy Dayz Gamez"!

Random Shoutouts:

• @cecerose0208 's Dreams and Drama Neighborhood Rotation for Sims 4!
    • @CitizenErased14 's Ashes to Ashes for Sims 4
    • Rosie 's Breaking Tradition for Sims 3 at "Rosie Sims"!

Milestones:

• @Rainydayz179 for completing Generation Three of Robinson Legacy for Sims 4 at "Rainy Dayz Gamez"!
    • @Rainydayz179 on the three year anniversary of "Rainy Dayz Gamez"! You can check it out here!
    • @mojot89 for completing Generation Two of A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy for Sims 4!
    • @xoxJennxox for completing Generation One of A Small ISBI for Sims 3!

I will be out of town September 7th - September 11, 2017. Any submission forms sent into the Stories and Legacies Index during that time will not be processed until after I return. Thanks!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    SpixieSimSpixieSim Posts: 28 New Member
    Yay!!! People are reading my Legacy. So happy! I have always loved to write now I get to have people read it and include my passion of playing Sims!! How great is this!
  • Options

New Sign-ups:

New Stories:

• @MyInnerSim has started The Runaway, a Runaway Teen Challenge for Sims 4 at "My Inner Sim"!
    • Nichole1011 has started Detours: 100 Baby Challenge for Sims 4 at "Build Newcrest: The Eastman's"!
    • @Rainydayz179 has started On Their Own, a Runaway Teen Challenge for Sims 4 at "Rainy Dayz Gamez"!
    • @SoulGal7 has started Retail Wars, a Retail Store Challenge for Sims 4 at "Stories from the Soul"!

Completed Stories:

• @MyInnerSim for completing The Room Challenge for Sims 4 at "My Inner Sim"!
    • @VIRTUALEE for completing Cursed Beauty Prelude for Sims 4 at "Virtualee: Randomness and Stuff" and "Virtualee's YouTube Channel"!

Returning Stories:

• @Simslover163 's Eternal Thirst for Sims 4 at "Simslover163's Legacy Vault"!
    • @Thrippa 's Gilt Sparrows: Fifty Foal Challenge for Sims 3!
    • @Yellifish 's The Lange Random Legacy Challenge for Sims 3!

Random Shoutouts:

• @ADWilson 's 2 Times the FUN! for Sims 3 at "Have I Got a Story for You"!
    • @bookloverblue 's The Miskin Legacy and Dr. Marlow's Home for the Sanity-Challenged for Sims 4 at "Blue's Sim Stories"!
    • @lisabee2 's Rose White: Search for a King for Sims 4 at "lisabeesims"!
    • @stargirl18 's The Star Legacy for Sims 4!
    • @TheNay83 's Bump Buddies 3 for Sims 3 at "Montigo Universe"!

Want Ads:

@Opicana is looking for Sims for a Bachelor Challenge and a Big Brother Challenge! If you would like to participate, please check it out here!

@PrincessSimcess is holding a casting call for another season of the Royal Bachelorette! If you are interested in submitting a male Sim, please check here for more information!

Milestones:

• @pammiechick for completing Generation Three of Day and Knight for Sims 4 at "Pam's Stories"!

sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    Thank you for the random shoutout :)
  • Options
    MyInnerSimMyInnerSim Posts: 215 Member
    Thank you for the mention :)
    My YouTube channel and Twitter account have recently undergone a name change and are now Tamz Playz, for everything else I am still My Inner Sim.
  • Options

New Sign-ups:

• @beautimous , who is writing The Reeds, Through the Ages, a History Challenge for Sims 4!
    • @LegacySims2017 , who is writing The Duckson Legacy and House of Pancakes for Sims 4 at "Legacy Sims"!
    • @madhu_vati , who has completed Prairie and Desi, a Fifty Foals Challenge for Sims 3, and is currently writing A Watery Rainbow, a Rainbowacy for Sims 3!
    • @maice , who is writing Behren Immortal Dynasty for Sims 4 at "The Behren Project"!

New Stories:

• lovelychooser has started Innocent Monsters for Sims 4 at "Pastel Brigade"!
    • @Rainydayz179 has started Curses! for Sims 4 at "Rainy Dayz Gamez"!

Completed Stories:

• @TheNay83 for completing Bump Buddies 3 for Sims 3 at "Montigo Universe"!

Returning Stories:

Random Shoutouts:

• @ajaxpost 's The Slade Dynasty Chronicles Let's Play series for Sims 3 at "Adam Slade's YouTube Channel"!
    • Frieda Pearl's Castaway Survival Challenge for Sims 3!
    • @Pegasus143 's After the Wedding for Sims 4 at "MAKPLAYS"!
    • @putacece4lyfe 's Disney Princess Challenge for Sims 4!
    • @rednenemon 's Racket-Rotter Chronicles, Part Deux for Sims 3!
    • Snazzle 's The Jacobsens" for Sims 3 at "My 'Legacy' in Sims 3"!
    • Zephyr 's Starless Sky for Sims 4 at "The Zephyr Galaxy"!

Milestones:

• GayBachelor for completing Generation Six of The Boedell Legacy for Sims 4 at "The Gay Bachelor"!

You can find all these works listed in the index and archive story listings, so please go give them a look!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options

New Sign-ups:

• @elifdapeton , who is writing Alternation: Neighborhood Rotation Story and Peoples Legacy for Sims 4 at "Dapeton Sims Story"!
    • MLEK13 , who is writing Arrendale Heights for Sims 2, a continuation from The Sims which can be found at the "Arrendale Heights Archives"!
    • @Pema22 , who is writing Bejeweled, a Selection Challenge for Sims 4!
    • Starr , who is writing Apple Valley for Sims 2!
    • @Tezzie7645 , who is writing Tribe Alkaia, an Amazon Challenge for Sims 4!
    • @TheRoseHorse , who is writing Big Brother for Sims 4 at "Sims 4 Big Brother"!
    • @veiledsnow , who is writing Head to Head: Battle of Beliefs and Life's a Drag for Sims 4 at "Veiledsnow's SimLit and Such"!

New Stories:

• @amirahqueen has started Sight for Sims 3 at "AQ Stories"!
    • @GaiaHypothesis has started Island End: Terminus for Sims 3 at "Look What We Started"!
    • GayBachelor has started Live Laugh Love for Sims 4 and Differences in the Family Tree for Sims 4 at "Just Another Day"!
    • @Meggles has started Point and Click for Sims 4 at "Orbital Pudding"!
    • @ninaumi has started The Daley Legacy for Sims 3!
    • Rosie has started Baggage Claim for Sims 3 at "Rosie Sims"!
    • @SamelaRita has started Luke and Lucy: A Renovacy and The Warehouse Renovacy for Sims 3 at "Samela's Stories"!
    • @serindeppity and ciradox have started Mending Colors for Sims 3!

Completed Stories:

• @GaiaHypothesis for completing Journeys: A Rebirth Prequel and Island End 2 for Sims 3 at "Look What We Started"!
    • GayBachelor for completing 12 First Dates for Sims 4 at "The Gay Bachelor"!

Returning Stories:

• @Ninjakitz 's The Lemon Legacy for Sims 3 at "Life's Lemons"!
    • @OJenn 's Memoir Me for Sims 4 at "Simthology"!
    • @OhRenSims ' The Waite Legacy for Sims 4 at "The Waite Legacy: The Second Half"!
    • @Piazzagirl1015 's Diary of a Drifter for Sims 4!
    • @pronterus ' Undead with Benefits for Sims 4!
    • @quwface 's The Foster Legacy for Sims 4!
    • @sandybeachgirl 's Back to Life for Sims 3!
    • @Sarahkay 's And They Lived and Only Time Will Tell for Sims 4!
    • @SeaDragonSong 's Story of Bob Bobson for Sims 4 at "Story of a Sim"!
    • @Shizu9no1 Rival Cowfolks in Newcrest for Sims 4 at "Oshizu's Asylum"!
    • Violincat 's Our Different Paths for Sims 3!

Random Shoutouts:

• @AllieMac 's The Ramblers: A Drifter Sequel for Sims 4 at "The Drifter Challenge by Allie Mac"!
    • @Babygirl80Plyr 's Lost in Wonderland for Sims 3!
    • @Bugsie2016 's The Burton Legacy for Sims 4 at "Bugsie2016 Stories"!
    • @cecerose0208 's The Duvall Diaries: An ISBI Legacy for Sims 4 at "CeCe Writes"!
    • @Crzydramaqueen 's Mother of Vampires for Sims 4!
    • @Dancer-freak 's The Blakesley Legacy for Sims 3!
    • @ginnymalfoy22 's Blackburn 100 Baby Challenge for Sims 4 at "simsonmars Simblr"!
    • @Jes2G 's Discovering Juliana for Sims 4 at "Stories by Jes2G"!
    • @Minx ' Go for the Crown for Sims 3!
    • @MVWdeZT 's The Straud Dynasty for Sims 4!
    • ohthesefaces 's The Zambrano ISBI for Sims 4 at "ohthesefaces"!
    • @orangeplumbob 's Second Chances for Sims 4!
    • @Rosemarymariee 's Noble Doubt for Sims 3!
    • @Socallucyfan 's Once Upon a Legacy for Sims 3!
    • @Sonschi 's Batman Selection Challenge for Sims 4 at "Sonschi and the Sims"!
    • @Thymeless 's Pandora's Box for Sims 4 at "Thymeless Challenges"!
    • @Twiggy 's Monstrous Mezilkree for [/i]Sims 4[/i] at "Twiggy's Sims Adventures"!

Polls:

Snazzle is holding a Generation Six heir poll for The Jacobsens at "My 'Legacy' in Sims". If you'd like to participate, check it out here!

Milestones:

• @Haids5987 for completing Generation Two of Tribe Reina: An Amazon Legacy for Sims 4 at "Emerald City Taurus"!
    • @kaylaholiday for completing Generation One of The Woodward Legacy for Sims 4 at "Sim Stories -- written by kaylaholiday"!
    • @Pegasus143 for completing Season 3.5 of After the Wedding for Sims 4 at "MAKPlays"!
    • @Rainydayz179 for completing Generation Two of Curses! for Sims 4!
    • @Rosemarymariee for completing Generation Three of Noble Doubt for Sims 3!
    • @stargirl18 for completing Generation Two of The Cruz Family for Sims 3!
    • @superkyle221 for completing Generation One of The Keen Legacy for Sims 4!
    • @xoxJennxox for completing Generation Two of A Small ISBI for Sims 3!

Thank you to @Angeliqeue , author of The Faust Coven , for supplying the banner art for the Stories and Legacies Index for the month of October!

The Stories and Legacies Index is in desperate need of more artwork to display in its top banner! If you would like to submit a banner to be displayed, this is all you need to do:
    • The theme of the image should be reading, writing, or libraries. Feel free to be as creative as you wish! A beautiful interior shot of a library build, a Sim tucked away in a cozy nook reading a book, a parent reading to a toddler, a child exploring the wonders of reading for the first time and their imagination unfolding, your Simself going on a gaming spree to get that chapter done on time... if you feel your image "captures" the essense of the Stories and Legacies Index, then submit it!
    • Any Sims game may be used for your banner art!
    • The image needs to be 982 x 250 pixels. (You can submit a larger banner, but I will crop/resize as needed)
    • You may submit your banner by PMing your image to me on the Sims forums @mastressalita.
    • Banners will be featured in the order I receive them and will be displayed for a full month. During that month, your username and website will be credited in the footer at the Stories and Legacies Index. All banners I receive, as long as they are the correct size and theme, will be featured! Remember that this is a rotating gallery queue, and depending on how many images are in that queue, depends on when your image will appear.
    • You may submit as many images as you wish, but someone else will get a turn to be featured in the queue before your other images will be featured.

That's it! So if you are in a creative mood and would like to make a picture to be displayed at the top of the Stories and Legacies Index, please do so!

Thanks again to @Angeliqeue , and all authors that have made beautiful banners that have been displayed in past months!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    @mastressalita does the sim have to actually be 'reading' in the library for your banner? I have a picture of a sim but he's not reading but he's in the library for my Swanson legacy song chapter called "Literary Romance".
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Babygirl80PlyrBabygirl80Plyr Posts: 1,493 Member
    Thanks for the shoutout! <3
  • Options
    @MadameLee : The theme of the image should be reading, writing, or libraries. If you feel your image "captures" the essense of the Stories and Legacies Index, then it is fine. One of the past banners showed an exterior street shot of a quaint village bookstore. The image needs to be at least 982 x 250 in size to fit the layout of the blog.
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    @MadameLee : The theme of the image should be reading, writing, or libraries. If you feel your image "captures" the essense of the Stories and Legacies Index, then it is fine. One of the past banners showed an exterior street shot of a quaint village bookstore. The image needs to be at least 982 x 250 in size to fit the layout of the blog.

well in a roundabout why the sim in the library is singing a song because he's in love with a blogger who reviews books...but that's not technically apparently w/ the image itself
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Thanks for the shoutout :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top