Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weird Spa CC Bug?

My sim showers nude fine but when changing for using the sauna or getting a massage when they change into the towel there's a random pair of CC boots that keeps showing up as part of the outfit. I assumed it'd be a similar situation so I don't know why those specific outfits are the only one with this happening when shower is fine. I don't have this sim wearing those boots for their other outfits, so I don't know why it's randomly triggering.

I tried running SimsStudio to make sure it wasn't enabled for shower, and the boots aren't, but I'm not sure how to reset this spa outfit or edit the shoes to not be able to show up for it.

If necessary I'll just remove the boots from my game but as other sims are wearing them I'd prefer to just disable this weird functionality because it's super strange to see. Any solutions or tips?
Gallery : VintageSaturday // Simblr : S.E. Sims
ltx83WK.png

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    Do you know the name of the boots? Your picture isn't working and I would be happy to take a look.

• vintagesaturdayvintagesaturday Posts: 258 Member
    Yup, it's the dreambot no waves shoes.

Here's the link: https://dreambot.tumblr.com/post/163206007734/dreambot-no-waves-shoes-dnt-sk8-in-these

Thanks!

ltx83WK.png
    First, super cute boots, I now want them in my game! Lol! I messaged Dreambot and will let you know what they say. What a funky problem! I'm thinking it must have something to do with cloning the original shoe. I notice she had a note about making sure you have the latest version of the file. But, since I just downloaded the boots 20 minutes ago and had the issue you mentioned, I don't think she has updated since you first had the problem. (does that make sense)
    It does make sense, I noticed that too but downloaded it after that post so I believe we are on the latest version. Thanks for checking this so I know it's not just me! Please do let me know what they say & thanks for the help!
    ltx83WK.png
    She suggested running the batch fix for No Clothes in the Shower, the shoes previously had that issue and is why she re-released them. Unfortunately, that didn't help with the Spa problem. Maybe @_orangemittens_ has some ideas? (She's the admin at S4S). She should see that I tagged her and let us know what she thinks.
    Thanks - I did try to run that before posting this and it didn't fix issue for me either. They shower fine but still spa with shoes, exactly as you said. Thanks again for helping me get to the bottom of this!
    ltx83WK.png
    No problem. I really hope that @_orangemittens_ has some ideas!