Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Energy System!

I really did not like the energy system, there is no time to do anything and then you have to your Sim to sleep for an hour, i would really like if the needs system where like the normal Sims, its even worse than Freeplay! ( in Freeplay at least the need where in real-time not point-based)
xyIcMqt.png

EA Account: Lordredzzz

Comments

• NatyHeroNanaNatyHeroNana Posts: 3 New Member
    Seria legal que fosse como o the sims de pc pago, onde a gente pode acelerar ou pausar o tempo de forma gratuita. E também adicionar dia e noite (mas não em tempo real). Também precisa de mais carreiras, e dormir tem que reduzir o tempo. Também deveriam avisar a hora de trabalhar e melhorar os gráficos do jogo.
  • MopyalexMopyalex Posts: 7 New Member
    Yeah it should be like the sims 4
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Lordredzzz wrote: »
    I really did not like the energy system, there is no time to do anything and then you have to your Sim to sleep for an hour, i would really like if the needs system where like the normal Sims, its even worse than Freeplay! ( in Freeplay at least the need where in real-time not point-based)

It's a mobile game. Either you like it and play it or don't. We all know it's not going to change.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    edited May 2017
    I have now played it a little and it sure is a completely new type of Sims game which is faster and much more an action game than any traditional Sims game. It is about using the very limited time as efficient as possible such that we can unlock more things and make the most out of our the short lives which our sims have in this game before we move on to the next generation.

So no. It isn't the Sims Freeplay 2 at all. It is a new type of Sims game and a reasonable alternative for people who like faster play and more action. (A workshift only takes 5 minutes!)

It seems that our sims get older every day unless we don't play the game at all that day.

The energy system is okay for me. We need breaks in this kind of games and we should just let them sleep for one hour every time we leave the game and also let them sleep for 6 hours when we go to bed.
  • Ellie_Dear_1Ellie_Dear_1 Posts: 33 Member
    After having played for more than a week and having now 4 sims to control, all with plenty of daily goals/life goals to fulfill, I can say that maybe all this energy is even too much work. In order to complete as much stuff as possible I need to open the app every hour and spend 10/20 minutes on it. A little less energy would be welcomed at this point. If this isn't your type of game and you'd rather have the original Sims experience, there are 4 Sims computer games for you to choose tbh
  • AbneyTAbneyT Posts: 37 Member
    I felt the same way until about level 10. Now I really don't have an issue with it.
  • SherrySherry Posts: 5 New Member
    > @Sigzy05 said:
    > Lordredzzz wrote: »
    >
    > I really did not like the energy system, there is no time to do anything and then you have to your Sim to sleep for an hour, i would really like if the needs system where like the normal Sims, its even worse than Freeplay! ( in Freeplay at least the need where in real-time not point-based)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It's a mobile game. Either you like it and play it or don't. We all know it's not going to change.

The game is still making changes from what I've heard, but I could be wrong. It's only released in Brazil right now. I spent over $5 yesterday on energy and that isn't practical for most players. I'm only on level 8 and she can't nap anytime she wants or shower since that is time restricted too. I'll play the other Sims games if this isn't improved. Unless there is another way to get energy, other than with the expensive cupcake that keeps popping up.