Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Shape Shifters - Cycle 1 - Please check latest post.

Comments

• TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    Anticipation is making me
    "CRA CRA" LMAO!!!! :*:*<3<3;);)
  • JaLiBoJaLiBo Posts: 547 Member
    Any guesses on what the next assignment might be? I'm so excited for it haha

Transformation INTO out alter animal trait?
  • MzDiamond92MzDiamond92 Posts: 466 Member
    I've got everything ready for A2, just waiting on Anna's entry so we can score and post up <3
    37039261832_f4a10910ef_o.png
    | My Tumblr |
    Right guys, I'm off to bed for the night!

@InaMac69, you happen to see @annathefantabulous 's entry before me, please send scores and I'll upload everything tomorrow morning (about 9 hours from now for me.)

<3
    | My Tumblr |
  • annathefantabulousannathefantabulous Posts: 200 Member
    edited September 2017
    Welp, it's done. As I told Mz, it's rushed as hell, so I played around with lighting and whatnot to try and improve it but I think that may have made it worse. :/ I tried to play into the blendability so I hope yous can kinda get what I was going for even though it's not executed nearly how I'd wanted it to be. Lets hope my game cooperates and doesn't break for multiple days next round haha

Yh5jJcM.jpg
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    It looks great, @annathefantabulous. She does blend into the backgrounds with the lighting. The lighting helped blend her I think. :)

• @Jendowoz0612 Thank you! I was a bit worried the light would make her look washed out, to be honest. It's good to know it helps then :)
  • jilliebee22jilliebee22 Posts: 2,223 Member
    I really like it @annathefantabulous! I agree with Jen, the lighting I think really helped bring the whole thing together. It kind of gives the illusion that her skin is changing colour to blend in, just as a chameleon would.. but not too much to not see your model :3
    ❤Come say Hi to me on Twitter
    ♔ download my sims 4 poses on my tumblr account
    BeeSims-Discord.png
    @annathefantabulous <3<3 Looks AWESOME!!! She Truly Blends! :*:*
    edited September 2017
    ATTENTION: Assignment 2 is now up! Please let me know if you need any clarification <3

Scores for Assignment 1 are up also, congratulations once more @chellemh29 for 1st place, and @GreenLover331 & @fabtiffsim for joint 2nd!

You've all worked so hard for Assignment 1 and I am really proud of your work - I can't wait to see which direction you will all take your next assignment in <3

We've also now got a Weebly site HERE, I think it's nicer to format the scores on there so I've posted everything there, including the next Assignment also <3 You'll be able to find your past entries there in the next few days as I'll be making everyone their separate pages.

Let me know what you all think about A2, hehe

Click HERE for scores

Click HERE for A2
    | My Tumblr |
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Checking in - congratulations to the top entries. A2 looks very interesting. Have to get my creative juices going more this time around. :)

Checking in - congratulations to the top entries. A2 looks very interesting. Have to get my creative juices going more this time around. :)

You did amazing too <3 I can't wait to see what you come up with!!
    | My Tumblr |
  • jilliebee22jilliebee22 Posts: 2,223 Member
    Love the next round!! Such a neat and unique one ❤️
    ❤Come say Hi to me on Twitter
    ♔ download my sims 4 poses on my tumblr account
    BeeSims-Discord.png
    Thanks @jilliebee22 <3<3
    | My Tumblr |
  • chellemh29chellemh29 Posts: 2,492 Member
    edited September 2017
    I am sincerely shocked by that! I redid that edit about thirty times and I still wasn't happy with the final product. It kind of looked to me like she was farting on the skeleton. :D Even so, Thank you judges for your feedback, and congrats to @GreenLover331 @fabtiffsim and @ColorMePink for your placements. This was a fantastic round!

The next assignment looks amazing! Can't wait to get started.
    yhCWXCP.gif
  • JaLiBoJaLiBo Posts: 547 Member
    Checking in; congrats @chellemh29!

Im gonna have to think about this assignment, but I do like it!
    chellemh29 wrote: »
    I am sincerely shocked by that! I redid that edit about thirty times and I still wasn't happy with the final product. It kind of looked to me like she was farting on the skeleton. :D Even so, Thank you judges for your feedback, and congrats to @GreenLover331 @fabtiffsim and @ColorMePink for your placements. This was a fantastic round!

The next assignment looks amazing! Can't wait to get started.

I think as a creator, you will always be the most critical of your work. It was a beautiful entry - as was everyone elses, it was so hard to judge!
    JaLiBo wrote: »
    Checking in; congrats @chellemh29!

Im gonna have to think about this assignment, but I do like it!

Wooo <3 I can't wait to see what you come up with love!

| My Tumblr |
    edited September 2017
    Congrats TO @chellemh29 --- Stunning Work !!! & to all others that placed! ;):*<3<3 Thanks for all the Feedback Judges & Your Time & Efforts! ;)<3<3 I've Always Struggled with "Lighting" Any Tips???? and too with this Next Assignment Which will be very "Challenging" for me If I could get "Clarification" on the "Missing Part Of The Garment" ??? Please and Thanks @MzDiamond92 @InaMac69
    Congrats TO @chellemh29 --- Stunning Work !!! & to all others that placed! ;):*<3<3 Thanks for all the Feedback Judges & Your Time & Efforts! ;)<3<3 I've Always Struggled with "Lighting" Any Tips???? and too with this Next Assignment Which will be very "Challenging" for me If I could get "Clarification" on the "Missing Part Of The Garment" ??? Please and Thanks @MzDiamond92 @InaMac69

You can use a cheat to unlock the hidden lights in build mode which you can use to light your model when your photographing in game. The missing garment can be either a skirt, or pants or top, whatever works for your picture as long as it's not NSFW since we're on the sims forum <3
    | My Tumblr |
  • Checking in! Thank you so much for the kind words <3 I'm loving this next challenge and already have tons of ideas for it, this'll be fun haha
    @annathefantabulous woo! Can't wait to see what you come up with! ❤️
    | My Tumblr |
  • ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    Checking in. :)

Congrats @Chellemh29 @GreenLover331 & @Fabtiffsim! Glad you made it in time @annathefantabulous. <3

Thanks for the critiques judges. I definitely needed it. The neck and the dress were both wonky. Overdid it with the blur I guess trying to fix it. xD Anyway, I was trying to go more for the docile side of foxes I guess. I didn't do too bad ranking wise, but I'll do better next time. :smiley:

Seen the next assignment. Haha, the handicaps are too funny! :tongue: Hmmm...spilt coffee. *puts thinking cap on*

@colormepink, I can't wait to see what you do <3 I think you did great!

@Everyone, I always try to give a bit of constructive criticism just to help people along but I always advocate for taking comments with a pinch of salt as after all it's just our perception <3
    | My Tumblr |
  • chellemh29chellemh29 Posts: 2,492 Member
    No worries @MzDiamond92 I think all of us here have been around long enough to take constructive and helpful feedback on our work.
    yhCWXCP.gif
  • fabtiffsimfabtiffsim Posts: 1,008 Member
    Had a busy weekend/couple days but I'm checking in! Awesome work everyone, I lubbed looking at the pics in this comp, it's great! Thanks to the judges!