Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daughters of the Warrioress Gen 2 - Updated 05/30

Comments

• Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Still can't believe it, but... my laptop is finally back after almost three months! :love:
    But while I celebrate a bit, Penthesilea has only few reasons to be happy in chapter 28... Enjoy! :)

2ufugxy.png
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Oh, Penthesilea... If even I'll repeat my words... You're not right and you are so alike Amadahy... It's even sad :( This time I don't agree with you and if I could I would defend poor Protego, but I still have a hope that you have your own plan, Penthesilea, how to save this poor man's life. (Hope is a mother of fools and it dies last, so... ;) )
  • Options
    Oh, Penthesilea... If even I'll repeat my words... You're not right and you are so alike Amadahy... It's even sad :( This time I don't agree with you and if I could I would defend poor Protego, but I still have a hope that you have your own plan, Penthesilea, how to save this poor man's life. (Hope is a mother of fools and it dies last, so... ;) )

They definitely have something in common. Although I never get it until you come and spell it out for everyone :joy:
    I'd love to tell you that she has a plan to save him but she doesn't. :/ He still belongs to Zeuxippe so she's the one to have the final say in that matter.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options

They definitely have something in common. Although I never get it until you come and spell it out for everyone :joy:
    I'd love to tell you that she has a plan to save him but she doesn't. :/ He still belongs to Zeuxippe so she's the one to have the final say in that matter.

Ha ha, I am evil as I come and ruin everything :D Yes, I understand that she can't do too much as Zeuxippe is the one who can decide :( I still hope that Protego will stay alive ;)
  • Options

Ha ha, I am evil as I come and ruin everything :D Yes, I understand that she can't do too much as Zeuxippe is the one who can decide :( I still hope that Protego will stay alive ;)

:joy: Be careful, otherwise I'd maybe blame you for every single one of Penthesilea's future mistakes! :D
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Ok, all caught up and all I can say is
    Poor Protego.
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Thank you for the Sunshine nomination! I loved reading your answers, and will have to give some thought to your questions!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 Oh, welcome up to date then! :D And - I feel so bad for him too.

@Karilan Thanks and you're welcome :) I'm really excited for your answers, will have a look at your answers when you're finished.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Since everyone pitied Protego a bit... Here you go with Chapter 29!

2mnhv87.png
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Oh, Protego.... Yes, so many of emotions and that 🐸🐸🐸🐸 sense of the guilt... :( It's so bad to be a slave...
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Are there only consequences for poor Protego? Zeuxippe is merciless, he never was a free man.
  • Options
    Poor Protego, he didn't really do anything, it wasn't his fault that someone treat him like a human for once. :'( Anyway, I really felt for him in this chapter.
  • Options
    @roseinblack69 Whoever raised him as a slave has done a pretty good job. No matter how much he was played he will always feel guilty :disappointed:

@Sterretjeee Zeuxippe is merciless but also deeply hurt. She trusted him :o
    For the consequences I've briefly mentioned that there are some in the last chapter. Both queens have receiced admonitions and fines which put Penthesilea into a precarious financial situation. Zeuxippe would easily be able to afford that - but she loves her money very much and has lost her right to a fight against one of the leaders as that since Evandros wants to prevent her from taking revenge that way. He does take other suggestions for punishment though if you aren't satisfied with that ;)

@Bugsie2016 Who treated him like a human? Penthesilea? He did fall for her but you're right, compared to the women that's nothing :D If he knew about your sympathy he'd most likely thank you but well... he's still in the cell and doesn't get anything that's going on out here.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Enjoy Chapter 30 today! :)

2z4z2br.png
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    YAY Protego lives!!! Although, I don't think it would have taken much toll on Penthesilia's conscience if he had died. Afterall, he's a slave. His life doesn't matter that much to her. (At least that's the vibe i'm getting.) So, why did she help him?
  • Options
    Thanks to the Universe, Protego was saved, yay! *bounces* :D I thought many times about Penthesilea and what she really thinks of this situation... I thought that she didn't say what she thinks in fact when Protego was closed in jail, but somehow I doubted :/ Luckily, I was wrong :blush: Now she has a lot - two slaves (I know Haimon isn't happy with that, but he doesn't have another choice - he can only accept the fact that he'll not be the one since now >:) ) and her angel Io. I'm very glad as she really needs support and more protection, I always tought that Penthesilea is too lonely :/ But things get better and it's really great... :) Although we can't know how long... as she has enemy and I think Zeuxippe will try to revenge her :/
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 Although she seems to be pretty cool about it, she wouldn't just shrug his death away. But you're right, she wouldn't mind so much. :o

@roseinblack69 Haha ^^ I guess Zeuxippe has calmed down a bit after the fight... Or why else should she decide to spare him? ;)
    And no, she didn't say the truth. Or maybe it was truth then but not any more. Two weeks can change a lot.
    So you picked up Haimon's "not-so-amused" face? :joy: He'll have to get used to it eventually although two slaves are indeed a lot for two and a half Amazons. And... gen 1 is not to be finished soon. We'll see if you're right. >:)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    @MrsRacooney I'm so pleased Protego was saved!!!!
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options
    Meggles wrote: »
    @MrsRacooney I'm so pleased Protego was saved!!!!

Right? :smiley: Me too. I couldn't see his suffering face any more taking the screenshots
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Haimon would've liked Protego staying down there, wonder what their dynamic will be now they share a tribe :lol:
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Haimon would've liked Protego staying down there, wonder what their dynamic will be now they share a tribe :lol:

Whaaat? No way will you accuse him of such a thing :D He's, uh, delighted to have a new friend.
    Post edited by MrsRacooney on
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    In chapter 31, Penthesilea deals with the effects of all the previous pressure and with baby blues - and has of course no clue what's going on.

280ib7k.png
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    I'm glad Protego is settling in. Haimon's behaviour is just natural. So, Penthesilia is finally realising the trouble she's caused.
    Post edited by ForgottenPixels on
  • Options
    Mhm... Finally Penthesilea starts to think. Yes, it's very difficult situation :/ But knows she really who is her daughter's father? If I am right she's just worried as her father could be not Serkon...
  • Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    Ooo, can't wait to see who the kid belongs to! *bites nails*
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr