Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show Your Favorite Sim: (that you created)...

Comments

• ceivaceiva Posts: 19 Member
    > Both were given the HEAVY-SLEEPER trait as new-borns, so if one woke up crying, it wouldn't disturb the other.

really clever, never thought of that. lovely sims :smile:
  • Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    Hello @5782341b77vl beautiful pics. Sorry to hear about Hurricane Matthew. I have an external hard drive which I back to regularly. The reason is I live on a flood plain, part of the Somerset levels. In an evacuation the drive goes in a coat pocket so I know my sims are safe and then it is the cats and then hubby in that order. I pass the tip on but sincerely hope you never need to use it.
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
  • NanoSimsNanoSims Posts: 43 Member
    > @Odonata68 said:
    > Oooh, this will be a fun thread! I love seeing everyone's sims. Picture threads are the best!
    > @Charlottesmom I love your sims. especially Vladimere. I've made vampires in CAS but have yet to play them fully.
    > @Mikezumi I often stalk the "What happened in your sims game today?" thread and enjoy seeing your sims and what they're up to. :)
    >
    > My favorite sim is Ashelyn. And "elf" I made for DV.

look amazing:
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    She needs no introduction: :smile:

Jennifer Hanover

20776477_10154787434841497_5049392507378056904_o.jpg?oh=27d18a3cd995abba462e9447c542027c&oe=5A5988CA

screenshot_original.jpg

19441924_10154643899606497_4125030112902376179_o.jpg?oh=8b52219e59586e588cd636b943bc5e36&oe=5A4EADE3

screenshot_original.jpg

19466677_10154640040166497_4453299785636324263_o.jpg?oh=db15b19f00aefeeecbbb51efe6ff5f7b&oe=5A4B09A9

21016028_10154826494536497_4363834514664426968_o.jpg?oh=c6519a0efbb31ca659e7440e5fdc649b&oe=5A47BB49
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited September 2017
    Lincoln is my Sim Love and always will be. There is not a play session with him that he's ever failed to make me laugh with his villainous failing :D
    He was made for my Apocalypse challenge, back in 2010 when CAW was first released and @Rflong7 made the first desert world. Since then, he's been my most beloved sim.

tumblr_ooppkuh1gZ1uj2se4o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_ooppkuh1gZ1uj2se4o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ooppkuh1gZ1uj2se4o2_1280.jpg
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
    @Pary Great pictures of Lincoln :smile: I can see why the ladies love him! :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    edited September 2017
    I very rarely create sims and intend to play them. A lot of the time I just use CAS for fun. I suppose my most recent sim has been Hori, but he was made a couple of years ago. I need to develop his personality a bit more but he's a very good husband and father to twins.
    qthpls.jpg
    My backstory for him is that he was one of those exchange students that come to stay with a local family. My sim Emiko wanted to get to know him as he seemed so serious and shy.
    6ZAOkp.jpg
    Tensions came to the boil and the rest is history. Emiko found out she was pregnant and they lived happily ever after... with two mischievous little girls.
    aTV9VZ.jpg

Another sim was Laurence who I don't have many pics of but his story was that he had a crush on my sim Charlotte (Emiko's Mum) for ages but she was always jumping in and out of relationships and getting her heart broken along the way. So he decided to consult a genie on how to best win her heart. The genie gave him the power but unfortunately Charlotte never realised that her feelings were forced. They were together until they died, and although I like Laurence I always think about his selfishness when it came to her. But it also makes him interesting at the same time.
    6Bk9g4.jpg

I suppose the third sim is Lyle. I don't think I have a backstory for him but he loved adventuring and was able to find love with my dear soft-hearted yet evil sim Amelie (Charlotte's sister). He also goes down in history for thinking the best spot to propose was in front of a mummy sarcophagus.
    zyZTPa.jpg

Ask me about my favourite born in-game sims and I'll write an essay :wink:
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    @coco Lol, your Hori is the spitting image of my nephew ;)
    5JZ57S6.png
    @coco Good looking Sims :smile:

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    I often talk of Baby. She is one of my oldest sims and a much loved friend who has seen me through some tough times. She is not particularly beautiful but she has a sweetness. Her traits are Good, Good Sense of Humour, Green Thumb, Natural Cook and Athletic. She lives in Sunset valley with her current husband, Christopher Steele. They have four children but I have a suspicion there will be more. The worst I have ever done to Baby is accidentally feed her to a shark. I was forgiven, just and the game session was not saved :D

PB4sBTd.png
    d9WnexK.png
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
    @Bettyboop55 Nice pictures of Baby :smile: Shamr you nearly lost her to a shark though! :no_mouth:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited September 2017
    This one I put on the Sims household exchange thread a long time ago.I think she is super pretty and all vanilla too and I think base game only was the theme.

So cute :love:

Nv41HVI.jpg

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    I normally get more attached to sims born in game - must be the whole "seeing them grow up" experience, but still I had trouble, to choose only three. :D

Actually, I´m still very fond of my first sim ever, Holly Winters. I learned playing the Sims with her.
    Screenshot2568.jpg
    She married Leighton Sekemoto and has a bunch of kids with him, who are running all over my saves.
    Screenshot2560.jpg

She´s a pretty sturdy sim - brave, handy, green thumb, bookworm and a vegetarian, so things like upgrading showers while heavily pregnant doesn´t faze her at all.
    Screenshot1557.jpg

OK, I just realized, I´m presenting the first three sims I created. That´s kinda weird. Anyway.
    This is Hana Bell - I made her for Sam Sekemoto. The first sim that became a vampire. Those were the times!

Screenshot1586.jpg
    Screenshot1593.jpg
    She´s funny! Also a supernatural fan, artistic, a great kisser, has the green thumb and is a vegetarian. Yes, I made my first vampire a vegetarian, which kinda made the whole experience a bit of a joke, because she had to puke every time she bit someone.

Screenshot1802.jpg
    She gets totally loopy on fullmoon, showers in her clothes and slaps everyone.

Screenshot1679.jpg
    Even her husband. Well, not always. She loves him very much. (I love Sam, too.)

Because my first vampire was a bit of a flop, I made another human sim and let Hana turn him.
    This is Benedict Giles.
    Screenshot-3072.jpg
    He sparkles. But I love him anyway.
    Screenshot-3076.jpg

He´s proper, brooding, has the green thumb, is a perfectionist and a good kisser.
    He has to ponder the meaning of life a lot.
    Screenshot1365.jpg

He´s married to Holly´s and Leighton´s son, Chris Winters. They are always all over each other.
    Screenshot1514.jpg
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
    @CravenLestat Nice base Sim!

@Waterdragon Nice pictures of Holly Winters and family :smile: I agree that watching Sims grow up is part of the fun :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @coco Your trading romantic glances on the bench shot is so good. :o I can feel the love <3 Now if my sim can just distract him with my expert squirrel impressions will lure him behind that bush hit him with a gnome scultpture and make my move on hottie blonde.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Not very good quality since i don't have in-game pics of her yet since I haven't played her quite yet (i'm building her family's house up)
    but here she is.
    I actually really like her.
    Her name is Arabella Aurora Pierce and she's a teen :)
    96jaes.jpg
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    I have so many favorite sims that it's hard to pick out just three! :open_mouth:

But I'd have to say one of them is Devon Mason from my Mason family.
    oa2cZTp.png
    He's a former womanizer, surfer dude, lifeguard who ended up getting a bit domesticated when he got IP premade Persephone Han pregnant. They now have a platonic relationship raising their daughter Autumn together in Hidden Springs and he has a girlfriend who is a generated townie named Alicia Ellison living with him.

Here's Kelsey Jordan, a sim from a legacy I had started, but I unfortunately lost the save.
    xXhusuw.png
    She was very sassy and had a lot of attitude. She ended up marrying Liam O'Dourke who received a huge make-over and they had three natural girls.

And I know you said only 3, but I just had to show off the quads in my last family that I had because I really got attached to them!

RFH6k4H.png
    mH2I10T.png
    eVyzrUI.png
    F8wI6hY.png

And Jaenelle originally had auburn hair, but there had been a period when she did go blonde for a while.
    KxN5KrM.png

Also, here are their parents, Celine and Matt Clayton!

6tzhk7t.png
    g6p93oC.png

Matt actually ended up being a very overbearing father, always yelling at his kids for the smallest things and then he would also start fighting with his wife. It was the first time I've ever had a husband and wife sim separate in my game, but Matt didn't wait very long to move on and even afterwards, instead of trying to work on himself and his relationship with his kids, he seemed to get worse like when he screamed at Jaenelle for adopting because he didn't think she was ready and basically said that he would never accept her adopted daughter as his grandchild and Jaenelle had probably been through the most out of all the kids. She was even kidnapped at one point by her ex boyfriend, Mortimer Goth, who...yes...I turned into a villain and basically tortured and it affected her mentally to where she couldn't have kids for a while so she and her husband, whose name escapes me right now, lol, adopted a little girl, but then later on after Giselle was a little older, she got pregnant!

Anyways, that's all of my favorite sims so far. I do have more, but we'd be here all day if I posted every single one of them, lol.
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    The Jared Padalecki sim that I finished recently is fast becoming a favourite of mine. I am not playing him but have placed him in my town and have been watching him. I got a huge belly laugh when he attended a party my sims were invited to which was thrown by my Jensen Ackles sim. All I could think was that the Winchester brothers were together! LOL
    37149794096_f3229c408e_b.jpg
    37197523911_f61dbf1965_b.jpg
    36943118290_1c579b248c_b.jpg
    Another beautiful Sim named Janie :smile:

21994322_10154907402571497_454360202572022326_o.jpg?oh=88478560d8c506417b32260a186d4f88&oe=5A44D5D5

21950891_10154907403221497_5078956446647604203_o.jpg?oh=66ec6a9a60ee13e0876f468e92357333&oe=5A7E3ED3

21768914_10154907403381497_4688692761372280690_o.jpg?oh=7739e4e7838ce585e3fad2aa95e54444&oe=5A818E74
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Although I have a tendency to kill female sims if I have to play them long-term, I am really enjoying playing my young SS who just completed her LTW to be surrounded by family :) I also enjoy playing my elder SS when I add her to families to act as nanny. She's probably the only female sim that I won't kill ;)
    37355565745_4b065dafd8_b.jpg
  • lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    edited September 2017
    My favourite created Sim is easily my witch, Von Shadowsong:
    (Adventurous, Unflirty, Proper, Loner, Brave)

headshot_original.jpg

She's been with me since 2011; I created her for another game years ago, though she has since evolved and made appearances in several projects since:

-wizard101
    -Fallout 3 & 4
    -The Sims 2, 3, 4, and Medieval
    -several written works of mine, both fanfiction and OC.

Because there are so many iterations of that character, I sometimes tweak her traits/occult state depending on which version of her I'm playing.

The human version of her usually has the Adventurous, Genius, Computer Whiz, Ambitious, and Green Thumb traits.

Her winged eyeliner (my favourite, from World Adventures) is a nod to the original character, who had roots in an Egyptian-themed world but was clearly not from there.
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • ClosetPrince2015ClosetPrince2015 Posts: 210 Member
    Just a little more... I'll make him identical to Henry Cavill...

vhnuxPa.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited October 2017
    That is actually very good @ClosetPrince2015. I was not familiar with that name and did not know the actor until you showed that pic and saw he was in the remake of The Man From U.N.C.L.E. I looked him up. I used to watch the original The Man from U.N.C.L.E. when I was a girl....yes, I am old! Had a big crush on David McCallum who is 'Duckie' on NCIS. He is still a cutie!
  • ClosetPrince2015ClosetPrince2015 Posts: 210 Member
    @bekkasan The original TV series was in 1960's, right?

Aside from being in the remake of The Man From U.N.C.L.E., Henry Cavill is also the latest Superman :smiley:

Thanks for your compliment!
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited October 2017
    My favorite Sim has to be this one I created. Why?

Screenshot-30.jpg

She's the "Simself" of my RL wife of 17 years.

Because of forum restrictions on posting personal photos, I can't show you how close I came in creating this Sim to my real-life wife, but suffice it to say several Simmers who I count as my friends have seen my RL wife's photo and have said that I came pretty close.
    bekkasan wrote: »
    That is actually very good @ClosetPrince2015. I was not familiar with that name and did not know the actor until you showed that pic and saw he was in the remake of The Man From U.N.C.L.E. I looked him up. I used to watch the original The Man from U.N.C.L.E. when I was a girl....yes, I am old! Had a big crush on David McCallum who is 'Duckie' on NCIS. He is still a cutie!

I don't know if you've ever seen Ice Queen and Meltdown: those were the two NCIS pilot episodes with David McCallum as "Duckie" and Mark Harmon as Gibbs on JAG.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~