Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

STARRING ROLE: BRIDGEPORT'S FINEST / *WINNER ANNOUNCED*

Comments

• ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    Ahhh I've been defeated! Haha I'm kidding. Congrats! @abelhinha35 Well deserved! <3:)

Your wonder woman would have been perfect for this assignment! :D

Seen the assignment. I love it and I already know what Superhero Demetrio is going be. I just need the proper cc. I think the biopic may be my only problem, but I'll figure it out. :D
  • abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,303 Member
    Ahhh I've been defeated! Haha I'm kidding. Congrats! @abelhinha35 Well deserved! <3:)

Your wonder woman would have been perfect for this assignment! :D

Seen the assignment. I love it and I already know what Superhero Demetrio is going be. I just need the proper cc. I think the biopic may be my only problem, but I'll figure it out. :D

Thanks @ColorMePink . :) Haha, I know right, back to the drawing board for the finale. :D
  • JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    @Movotti just checking if you saw this? :)
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Yep, and i forgot to reply!

Been playing dress-ups with Gimmie. I think I know what I'm doing for each part.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
    Bumpsies. This is next on my list of piccies to do. Downloading cc now for it. ;)
    Ooo yay! Excited to see
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Evergreen226Evergreen226 Posts: 15,600 Member
    Sorry for not being able to judge last round!! Life has been hectic since the semester started and now we're bunkering down for the impending impact of Irma (we're going to get hard and this city was NOT built to withstand hurricanes so lmk). I hope anyone else in the path is safe and I wish everyone the best of luck with the finale!
    23uvol1.jpg
    Sorry for not being able to judge last round!! Life has been hectic since the semester started and now we're bunkering down for the impending impact of Irma (we're going to get hard and this city was NOT built to withstand hurricanes so lmk). I hope anyone else in the path is safe and I wish everyone the best of luck with the finale!
    Stay safe! Hope everyone else is well too.
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • jilliebee22jilliebee22 Posts: 2,223 Member
    @Evergreen226 You're still here!! *hugs* It's so nice to see you :) I hope you're safe and well.
    ❤Come say Hi to me on Twitter
    ♔ download my sims 4 poses on my tumblr account
    BeeSims-Discord.png
    Hope you're ok @Evergreen226! I hope everything went well despite the monster storm. Stay safe! <3
    I got one pic done. Two more to go. :#
    Been working on this.
    Got a bunch of pics to edit.
    Have half edited the superhero one.
    Got the biopic planned.
    And the red carpet dress is at the dry cleaners... Gimmie had an accident with coffee during a fitting.
    haha great you two!!

@abelhinha35 any updates your end? :D
    c0Ixg8O.png
    edited September 2017
    Wave.. Hello, I haven't started yet. :D Sorry, but I am struggling to find the right background.
    edited September 2017
    Here ya go. Felt like it took me forever. Not thrilled about my biopic as I didn't know him that well, but he's the only one Demetrio could pull off. I would have liked to done David Bowie personally. lol :D

A4: Finale
    36448268334_72969eb44f_o.png
    Full Size

Full Size, links, and captions under spoilers....
    -Superhero Blockbuster
    Superman Rises: Savior of Justice
    36448264074_316f6df356_o.png
    Full size -Plz click for full quality
    Batman is dead and the Justice League is nowhere to be found. Superman awakens from a kryptonite induced coma to find the streets of Gotham City and his beloved Metropolis a crime infested apocalypse. Can the man of steel save humanity before it's too late?

-Biopic
    Gotta have Faith: The George Michael Story
    36448261654_83ff38981a_o.png
    Full Size
    Documenting his rise dealing with his first solo album to his fall and untimely death.

-Red Carpet
    Your entry is very good @ColorMePink <3
    edited September 2017
    @abelhinha35 Thank you. <3<3<3 Can't wait to see yours. I had a hard time finding backgrounds too. :sweat_smile:
    tumblr_owrgwuq1Hk1v2n804o1_1280.png

The individual pics.
    tumblr_owrgwuq1Hk1v2n804o2_1280.png
    Gimmie Cash as Rogue, in the latest Marvel movie.
    This is the climactic point in the movie, when she falls from the tower.

tumblr_owrgwuq1Hk1v2n804o4_540.png
    Gimmie Cash as Edith "Little Edie" Bouvier Beale in Grey Gardens, the story of two reclusive, formerly upper class women, a mother and daughter both named Edith Beale, who lived in poverty at Grey Gardens, a derelict mansion at 3 West End Road in the wealthy Georgica Pond neighborhood of East Hampton, New York. Little Edie was the first cousin, of former US First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis. She lived with her mother at the Grey Gardens estate for decades with limited funds in increasing squalor and isolation.
    The story has been retold several times, as a documentary, as a movie, and as a musical, this is the newest telling of the tale.

tumblr_owrgwuq1Hk1v2n804o3_1280.png
    Leggy Gimmie Cash on the red carpet.

I gotta say, that llama superhero suit converts really well into a classic X-men outfit.
    Oh, and the coffee stain couldn't be removed from Gimmies frock, so she borrowed one from Diva... Yeah, it's been seen on the red carpet before, :p
    Checking in I will be working on mine tomorrow. :) Great entry @Movotti
    Love it! @Movotti

Excited to see @abelhinha35 and @ColorMePink
    c0Ixg8O.png
    @JoeJoe11, I am not fure about the second picture. "Biopic -- any historical or contemporary figure".... Is it like a portrait of a legend.
    edited September 2017
    @JoeJoe11, I am not fure about the second picture. "Biopic -- any historical or contemporary figure".... Is it like a portrait of a legend.

Some example films would be Jackie, My Week with Marilyn, The Irony Lady and Whats Love Got to Do With It?

Basically tell the story of a person who is famous/well regarded or a key/interesting part of history

Its like a biography in some way but a film!

Does that help?
    c0Ixg8O.png
    Got it, thanks @JoeJoe11 :)
    JoeJoe11 wrote: »
    Love it! @Movotti

I turned mines in already. ;)
    Here ya go. Felt like it took me forever. Not thrilled about my biopic as I didn't know him that well, but he's the only one Demetrio could pull off. I would have liked to done David Bowie personally. lol :D

Full Size

-Superhero Blockbuster
    Batman is dead and the Justice League is nowhere to be found. Superman awakens from a kryptonite induced coma to find the streets of Gotham City and his beloved Metropolis a crime infested apocalypse. Can the man of steel save humanity before it's too late?

-Biopic
    Full Size
    Documenting his rise dealing with his first solo album to his fall and untimely death.

-Red Carpet

JoeJoe11 wrote: »
    Love it! @Movotti

I turned mines in already. ;)

Full Size

-Superhero Blockbuster

-Biopic
    Full Size

-Red Carpet

How did I miss that?! Great work!
    c0Ixg8O.png