Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Shape Shifters - Cycle 1 - Please check latest post.

Comments

• Options
    chellemh29chellemh29 Posts: 2,492 Member
    @ColorMePink That's beautiful Vid! Very earthy. <3
    yhCWXCP.gif
  • Options
    JaLiBoJaLiBo Posts: 547 Member
    A1-Who Are You?
    Fox
    36940862996_8b75580729_o.png
    Full Size

I love it!
  • Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited September 2017
    Sorry I ran off to play Zelda BOTW. :p

Thanks everyone! It's so nice to come back to such nice comments. :blush: I tried to do something a bit different than my usual, so I was sorta nervous about it.

All the pics so far are lovely and awesome b/w. :love:
    Post edited by ColorMePink on
  • Options
    jilliebee22jilliebee22 Posts: 2,223 Member
    How dare you leave us for Zelda :p

But seriously, I'm so pumped for this competition! Such amazing pictures so far. Glad that I am not judging! Happy to lurk :)
    ❤Come say Hi to me on Twitter
    ♔ download my sims 4 poses on my tumblr account
    BeeSims-Discord.png
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    ^LOL I couldn't resist! I've been cheating on Sims with Zelda for months now. Must have my daily fix. :dizzy:

It's too bad you couldn't join this, but yay for lurking. :)
  • Options
    I know! I'm just getting my new computer set up, transferring files, and getting Sims 4! I'm pretty excited!
    Though, @GreenLover331 and I have something pretty awesome up our sleeve that will keep me busy :)
    BeeSims-Discord.png
  • Options
    JaLiBoJaLiBo Posts: 547 Member
    edited September 2017
    I know! I'm just getting my new computer set up, transferring files, and getting Sims 4! I'm pretty excited!
    Though, @GreenLover331 and I have something pretty awesome up our sleeve that will keep me busy :)
    2vNC5bK
  • Options
    TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    edited September 2017
    Assignment 1 - Who Are You? - Lizette - Click To Enlarge
    KoqKWGE.png
  • Options
    OH WOW Vid! LOVE Your Edit.........I Find it VERY Mystical in a way........but too like Chell Said Very Calming!!!!! Gorgeous Work As Always!!! :*:*<3<3
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA

Looks excellent. Tonya. Love the "snakeskin" pattern on the skirt. :)

• Options
    edited September 2017
    Thanks SO MUCH JEN!!! I HAD A BLAST!!!!! I LOVE Yours TOO!!!! **Fierce** :p<3<3@Jendowoz0612 OH The Skirt...... Funny I ran across it in my CC and thought might go with it..... ;)
  • Options
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA <3<3<3 I love it! The atmosphere is just perfect for this shot! And I agree with Jen, that skirt is awesome!
    BeeSims-Discord.png
  • Options
    MzDiamond92MzDiamond92 Posts: 466 Member
    Amazing entries everyone!

Just waiting on @annathefantabulous <3

Judging will begin tomorrow - I hope to have the scores up for you either tomorrow evening or Tuesday, depending on @InaMac69's availability also. I'll post up A2 with scores when it's all ready.

How did you all find the first assignment? I'm so glad the first round is non elimination, you've all done so amazingly well it's going to be tough to judge!
    37039261832_f4a10910ef_o.png
    | My Tumblr |
  • Options
    Oh that is lovely @TEXASTWANGTONYA <3

The first assignment was fun @MzDiamond92
    I'm curious as to how our attributes will be challenged in future assignments. It should be interesting for sure!
    yhCWXCP.gif
  • Options
    WOWWZZERSSS Thanks SO MUCH @jilliebee22 & @chellemh29 Means A lot!!! <3<3;) OH I had a BLAST @MzDiamond92 took a while to get my "idea" together for the first round but finally went for it.... ;) I think this is going to be really CHALLENGING For Me....so looking forward to the next ASSIGNMENT WOOT WOOT!!! :p;)<3:*:*
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited September 2017
    @MzDiamond92, Anna was having computer issues and I'm not sure how things are standing with her at the moment, she wasn't able to enter my comp either, so you may need to contact her via PM or if she can even get on here.

• Options
    Klept0maniac94Klept0maniac94 Posts: 708 Member
    Love the first assignment. I really enjoy having an "alter ego" to represent in pictures because it presents an extra challenge. Can't wait for more!
    my mind is miles elsewhere.
    tumblr_static_cvjq5xfzr5s0cg0s0w4k040og.gif
    https://silverwaterdaisy.tumblr.com
  • Options
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA Thanks hon. <3 Your photo looks fab! Definitely loving the snake skin!

As for the first assignment, I did struggle a bit with showing resourcefulness. I hope it shows with the lighting and editing. I'm really looking forward to the next assignment tho. :)
  • Options
    lionesskitty09lionesskitty09 Posts: 1,827 Member
    Hey Y'all! :) Loveeeee the concept of this competition and I love all the photos! :)
    25316144021_1a6fd75cf6_b.jpg
  • Options
    @annathefantabulous has been granted an extension until tonight <3
    | My Tumblr |
  • Options
    chellemh29 wrote: »
    Oh that is lovely @TEXASTWANGTONYA <3

The first assignment was fun @MzDiamond92
    I'm curious as to how our attributes will be challenged in future assignments. It should be interesting for sure!

That's good to hear! Hopefully you'll all continue to find it interesting, I'm trying to keep a mix of both fashion and supernatural element through the assignments.
    WOWWZZERSSS Thanks SO MUCH @jilliebee22 & @chellemh29 Means A lot!!! <3<3;) OH I had a BLAST @MzDiamond92 took a while to get my "idea" together for the first round but finally went for it.... ;) I think this is going to be really CHALLENGING For Me....so looking forward to the next ASSIGNMENT WOOT WOOT!!! :p;)<3:*:*

Hahaha, you did great - I think the good thing about the assignments is that they allow you to be as creative as you like, so it's all about stepping outside the box and just going for it.
    @MzDiamond92, Anna was having computer issues and I'm not sure how things are standing with her at the moment, she wasn't able to enter my comp either, so you may need to contact her via PM or if she can even get on here.

I managed to get in touch with her, thanks love <3
    Love the first assignment. I really enjoy having an "alter ego" to represent in pictures because it presents an extra challenge. Can't wait for more!

That's great! I'm glad you loved it! I can't wait to see what you guys do for the next assignment, it should be fun!
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA Thanks hon. <3 Your photo looks fab! Definitely loving the snake skin!

As for the first assignment, I did struggle a bit with showing resourcefulness. I hope it shows with the lighting and editing. I'm really looking forward to the next assignment tho. :)

I think the great thing is that you don't need to focus on just the one trait if you want, it's there to assist you but you can of course find out another trait your shifter/animal would have and use that within your assignment. (maybe add in as a caption what that is so we know what to look for.)
    Hey Y'all! :) Loveeeee the concept of this competition and I love all the photos! :)

Thanks love <3

| My Tumblr |
  • Options
    InaMacInaMac Posts: 1,536 Member
    @MzDiamond92 Scores have been sent :p

You all done an amazing job <3
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
  • Options
    Looking forward to the next assignment!
    yhCWXCP.gif
  • Options
    Any guesses on what the next assignment might be? I'm so excited for it haha
    | My Tumblr |
  • Options
    Idk, but I have been collecting cc in anticipation. :D
    yhCWXCP.gif