Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• TheDismalSimmerTheDismalSimmer Posts: 656 Member
    @Sandraelle

Nope, for the time being TS4 builders are stuck with resizing those awful low polygon count toy cars and making fake garages.

Then there's also those perfectly well-rendered cars driving around on the streets in the game that your sims can't interact with. It's like the game is taunting us.
    dgvibNQ.png
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @Sandraelle

Nope, for the time being TS4 builders are stuck with resizing those awful low polygon count toy cars and making fake garages.

Then there's also those perfectly well-rendered cars driving around on the streets in the game that your sims can't interact with. It's like the game is taunting us.

Oh boy, another thing that they left out when S3 already had them. You'd think they'd come up with them by now after 3 years! Now that I think back, I'm realizing that I don't remember seeing any garages in some of the S4 houses I've seen. Sheesh, lol!
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    @Sandraelle

Oh boy, another thing that they left out when S3 already had them. You'd think they'd come up with them by now after 3 years! Now that I think back, I'm realizing that I don't remember seeing any garages in some of the S4 houses I've seen. Sheesh, lol!

Yup. Requests are still going right
    Oh hamburgers!
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Wonderful recreation of Sadie Rose @BreeMiles . Rec'd :smiley:

Another speedy build @The_Dismal_Scientist . Well done with Suburban Family House 14 :smiley:
  • Simlena528Simlena528 Posts: 199 Member
    edited September 2017
    Community Lot Request Form
    Username: Simlena528
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): Wrathofcath
    Sims 3 or 4?: The Sims 4
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): Restaurant
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? I have all of them.
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): I want to either put it in San Myshuno where the Waterside Warble is on a 30x30 or in Oasis springs where the gym is on a 40x30. I'll leave it up to the builder on what size would be appropriate.
    Lot traits (Sims 4): Chefs kitchen, Child's play & Convival.
    Public restrooms? Yes, one for both genders.
    Favorite color schemes: Family friendly fun, but also professional.
    Colors you dislike: None.
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, please.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3):
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Either Oasis Springs or San Myshuno.
    Link to specific building or plan:
    Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)? A parking lot with some toy(lol) cars would be cool. A "drive through" window would be awesome if possible.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Yes, if needed.
    Additional instructions? I want the restaurant to be a family friendly burger joint, but also have some expensive food choices for couples to enjoy a meal as well. I would love the new toddler stuff to be used for a play area and highchairs available at some tables.
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    I would like to claim this one next please!

Date: August 14, 2017
    Username: elanorbreton
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Western Style Pet Friendly Park for Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@elanorbreton please feel free to check into my thread here:
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/698523/breemiles-requester-contact-page-for-my-d-n-a-builds

Or here

forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/781631/ts4-creations-just-by-bree-contained-living-pg-27-sadie-rose-pg-28/p1
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    edited September 2017
    Cynth220 wrote: »
    Okay, I know it's been ages since I posted (never had much of a need to) but this question for Illuse is finally bugging me enough to get asked: Where in Sunlit (or whatever world you built Island Elixirs in) does it fit? I'm lost 'cause while I use Bree's for Sunlit Tides I might crack and buy a Visa gift card to order the last 3 EPs. Also a challenge for a lot for all the fans of Triple G (No not the Food Network show.): Take the Mansion for old Grim and make it as an actual house to live in! (I can't build to save my life) I've also (never sure if I actually mentioned this!) discovered that the lot fits the graveyard spot in Midnight Hollow perfectly, it's just a pain in the butt to try and get the only live Marker into your inventory so you can make the switch.

Hi @Cynth220, if I understand it right than your question to me is in which world and which lot I had placed Island Elixirs. I currently don't have the sims 3 installed, my computer has too many issues with the game so I'm afraid I can't go in game to check. It's been a while ago, so I'm not sure which world I built it in.

It's on a 30x20 lot, so when I look on wikipedia I see that it can be placed on:
    - 102 Civic Center in Isla Paradiso (The Sims 3: Island Paradise)
    -
    Wikipedia doesn't give any lot sizes for Sunlit Tides. Would you like me to ask my teammates to check if they can see a 30x20 lot in that world?
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    @Simlena528 Hey you! I've added your request. Please let me know if you need anything, you're an old timer around here. lol :)
    SLpPUp.png
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    I would like to claim this one next please!

Date: August 14, 2017
    Username: elanorbreton
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Western Style Pet Friendly Park for Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@elanorbreton please feel free to check into my thread here:
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/698523/breemiles-requester-contact-page-for-my-d-n-a-builds

Or here

forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/781631/ts4-creations-just-by-bree-contained-living-pg-27-sadie-rose-pg-28/p1

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • TheDismalSimmerTheDismalSimmer Posts: 656 Member
    Madam Secretary, I would like to claim this request.

Date: August 19, 2017
    Username: princess0384
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Mediterranean Home for Custom World, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

(Woo first TS3 request! Let's go big or go home!)
    dgvibNQ.png
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    R.I.P Me... been in que for a long time.. but I'll wait. I know that there aren't a lot. But please, I pray. Irma is hitting our area within the next few days. We are already under a hurricane watch.
    Oh hamburgers!
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited September 2017
    @Storietime, Mulberry House is here! :mrgreen:

You'll immediately feel a sense of "home" when you arrive at this 4 bd + nursery restored stone farmhouse. Four fireplaces, eat-in kitchen, formal dining, parlor, great room, 4.5 b, library, conservatory and storage cellar. Enchanting country gardens with a pond and stone bridge to a relaxing gazebo. Enjoy a balcony off the master, cozy enclosed porch off the library and secluded seating in the gardens or go for a swim in the pool. DNA request for storietime ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

R1TRguc.jpg

More here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16021664/#Comment_16021664

Post edited by romagi1 on
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Mulberry House is absolutly gorgeous and stunning, dear @romagi1 ! <3
  • StorietimeStorietime Posts: 249 Member
    Thank you so so much @romagi1 for this wonderful house. I can't wait to install it, it looks gorgeous and amazing from your photos. Thank you so much for taking my request and making such a great home for my sims <3
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    @romagi1 Mulberry House is simply amazing dear! I love all the beautiful detail and landscaping is over the moon!
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    @romagi1 - Mulberry House look fabulous! It looks so cozy and I love that bridge!
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Storietime wrote: »
    Thank you so so much @romagi1 for this wonderful house. I can't wait to install it, it looks gorgeous and amazing from your photos. Thank you so much for taking my request and making such a great home for my sims <3

@Storietime, yay, I hope it is everything you wanted! It's best played from the back corner by the pool. :mrgreen:

Thanks soo much @AIRIS6962, @BreeMiles and @aricarai! <3 I really loved this request!

• soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Mulberry House is a lovely and inviting home dear @romagi1 . Commented on your thread. Well done <3
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    I missed all of August, between vacation and some work we were having done in our house...

So many new Beautiful creations from my teammates! I will be stopping by your showcases, for a thorough look at all that I've missed. But for now, I would like to give a Big Congratulations to both @The_Dismal_Scientist and @ScarletPipper for taking on their first requests! :smiley:

@AIRIS6962 your Taylor Swift is Amazing! Love all her beautiful outfits and hairstyles. :smile:

Sadie Rose is just the most Gorgeous horse @BreeMiles! I love her colors and beautiful mane. :blush:

Such a Wonderful suburban home @The_Dismal_Scientist! And Oh My, are you ever a fast builder! :hushed: Love the gorgeous curb appeal for this home. :smile:

I could move right into Mulberry House @romagi1! So very Beautiful and fairytale-like. Absolutely Gorgeous landscaping and wonderful interior design. :blush:
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Dear Madam Secretary, I would like to claim this request please:

Date: September 5, 2017
    Username: Simlena528
    Page: here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Restaurant for Oasis Springs or San Myshuno, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator: WrathofCath
    Claimed By:

@Simlena528 if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me on my thread here. Thank you! :blush:
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @romagi1, absolutely love Mulberry House. So many details and interesting things you put into it and it looks just like what you think a stone cottage would look like. Love it! I would love to move in! Rec'd, dl'ed and fav'd. :)
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    @romagi1, Mulberry house look amazing! I love it!
  • ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    Bree, Sadie Rose is very graceful-looking and dainty---- love her!
    oow785m
  • ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    Dismal_Scientist, the new house is GORGEOUS! Beautiful structure and I really like the landscaping.
    oow785m