Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is Next for Sims 4 ?

Comments

• KlumsyKateKlumsyKate Posts: 451 Member
    Preteens!
  • Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    edited August 2017
    Pets, and HOPEFULLY a tropical vacation pack, I am waiting for this for ages!
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    edited August 2017
    aprilrose wrote: »
    Since it seems like pets are coming soon im hoping Uni comes afterwards

Same here; my sims are on hold again.
    They were on hold for Toddlers and Generations. We got Toddlers and Parenthood, so I thought I was good to go for some serious simming.

Nope!
    Still not feeling it--where's University?
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Not pre teens, hopefully.

Just because you said that Preteens hopefully.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »

honestly almost anything makes me happy in the sims I hope all your wishes come true
    I have no idea how that would work since one of you wants the others wish not to come true
    but its not my job to make it work lol
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    edited August 2017

honestly almost anything makes me happy in the sims I hope all your wishes come true
    I have no idea how that would work since one of you wants the others wish not to come true

I would also like my wishes to come true as well dragons slow dance tea sat
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member

Thank you genie :p I wish all you hope for will come as well.
  • navaninavani Posts: 86 Member
    Yeah! I also want preteens / tweenagers.
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    > @BlueBlack007 said:
    > catloverplayer wrote: »
    >
    > What I'm hoping the next big thing is is Cars being added in an Update. Probebly won't happen this year but next year I think the chances might be pretty good.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hey Cat nice to see ya, yup I am hoping Cars as well make it into the Sims 4, but others keep saying that they wont work in the game for some reason or another, but I can still hope they are added though, :)

Yeah, I get why people are saying they won't work what with TS4 being a closed world and all, but I think they tend to forget that TS2 was as closed as you could get and that game still had cars :* . So I'm still hoping.

Yup I am still hoping for them as well, :)
    IceyJ wrote: »
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    It seems like I have been gone for months, only to come back to still nothing New for Sims 4 as far as game play that I use, I am beginning to wonder if there ever will be anything more for this game , or is it the end of the line for My game time.
    According to the time stamp it has been 16 days.

16 days for what pray tell? , nothing that I am interesting in I take it, only stuff that others want or like, so for Me it has been a lot longer then just 16 days.

16 days that you've been gone.

really? your counting how many days I am gone? wow ok, keep up the good work, :)
    Well I came back yet again to find out that a Toddler Stuff Pack is coming out on the 24th of August, Hmm not sure how I feel bout that, but it does seem to look ok from what I have seen of Trailer, though it still has nothing to do with Gothic stuff, I am not sure though if I should get this one due to the fact that All My Lots in My game are already Filled up, I need more Lots to put stuff, it seems that the yard stuff they are putting into this pack looks a lot bigger then they should be, Hence the No Room for it, I do hope we get more Lots soon, other wise I may not be using the stuff in that Pack if I buy it, and that would just be a waste to Me.
  • FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    It seems like I have been gone for months, only to come back to still nothing New for Sims 4 as far as game play that I use, I am beginning to wonder if there ever will be anything more for this game , or is it the end of the line for My game time.

16 days for what pray tell? , nothing that I am interesting in I take it, only stuff that others want or like, so for Me it has been a lot longer then just 16 days.

really? your counting how many days I am gone? wow ok, keep up the good work, :)

Well if you look at the original posts date and the day today it is really just simple math, you don't need to count the days
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

FloppyFish wrote: »

Well if you look at the original posts date and the day today it is really just simple math, you don't need to count the days

and if I skipped messages then what? can not really go by that, :)
  • ElenPinkElenPink Posts: 541 Member
    I just want my off the grid expansion pack. Lol. That's all I care about.
    webp_net_gifmaker_by_sarcasmisbetter-dcfn6tz.gif
  • saphnaelsaphnael Posts: 74 Member
    after pets probably seasons EP next year.
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited August 2017

I didn't count anything; I was explaining what the other poster meant since you were obviously confused. Still are, apparently.
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Hopefully Seasons now. I'm getting my cats and dogs so i'm happy either way, but seasons SHOULD be included too.
    I am not sure I want to get the pets pack, since 1 I did not see My pets Breed in there which is Japanese Chin, and 2nd there are no Werewolves in it that I can see for My Gothic type play, which only makes Me not want to buy it, but I guess I will have to wait and see what else they added in before it is released I guess, I wont hold My breathe though, :(
    Jean wrote: »
    Hopefully Seasons now. I'm getting my cats and dogs so i'm happy either way, but seasons SHOULD be included too.

Yup Seasons would be good for My Lots, like lightly covered snow in My Grave Yards and such, that would be Kool and make Me happy, :)
    navani wrote: »
    Yeah! I also want preteens / tweenagers.

I Luv Ian, he was awesome in Vampire Diaries, just got the 8th and last DVD set for that series, :)
  • BoredinTXBoredinTX Posts: 350 Member
    I am not sure I want to get the pets pack, since 1 I did not see My pets Breed in there which is Japanese Chin, and 2nd there are no Werewolves in it that I can see for My Gothic type play, which only makes Me not want to buy it, but I guess I will have to wait and see what else they added in before it is released I guess, I wont hold My breathe though, :(

Yeah, I haven't seen any long haired breeds depicted. I have to Mal-Shihs, but I keep them in a puppy cut so I'll be able to great them... but your dogs are seriously too cute.
    BoredinTX wrote: »

Yeah, I haven't seen any long haired breeds depicted. I have to Mal-Shihs, but I keep them in a puppy cut so I'll be able to great them... but your dogs are seriously too cute.

Thank you kindly, I just Luv My Fur Babies, they are My whole world to Me, :)
  • GothangelGothangel Posts: 128 Member
    https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=EA-Linux-Frostbite-Tweet

I saw ea linux ?
    I am not sure what is coming after the Pet pack for November, but I am wondering and actually hoping it will be something worth getting to keep Me interested in My game , instead of making Me fall asleep in My chair when I did play My game, that is why I have taken a long break from My game, got to boring for Me, so I am hoping when I finally go back to it, it will be better then it was.
  • SimDestroyerSimDestroyer Posts: 335 Member
    There is an article on SimsVIP that I read talking about how the developers *really* want post-apocalyptic gameplay.