Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
    @king_of_simcity7: I mixed and matched. Most of them came from here:

http://vivithesims.tumblr.com/post/164330552696/and-god-created-woman-vogue-korea-pose-set-you

Also...this:

http://modthesims.info/d/521742

http://mysims3poses.blogspot.ca/2012/11/poses-for-sofa-by-inna-lisa.html

To you and other Simmers here, I highly recommend this Sims site:

sssvitlans.tumblr.com

I go here all the time for poses, clothes etc. But you may know about it already. One -shop Sims shop.

Happy Simming! :)
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Claire at Uni

Since I needed to track down Eddy (like everyone else has been doing :lol: ) so I could check him out and make him over, I had to send someone to Uni and I chose Claire. :p

Hey Claire. :) Sorry, you need to put Jareth down now, make a phone call to your mom to come and watch him for a few months ( :lol: ) and then enroll in University!
    Claire_at_Uni_1.jpg

Side note: I had her take the Aptitude test again after developing some skills and check out her results! :smiley:
    Claires_aptitude_2nd_results.jpg
    You'll see which Major I went with later. ;)

Once her mom arrived ( :lol: ) she grabbed her suitcase and off she goes!!!
    Claire_at_Uni_2.jpg

She had this scowl on her face the WHOLE time!
    Claire_at_Uni_3.jpg
    I think it's because she was angry with me for prying her away from her child.
    Goddess: Well Claire, I want a better future for you. This is for your own good! <3

She even kept that stoopid scowl on her face the moment she entered this really nice house that I got for her (which was thoughtful since she's a Loner and would DIE living in the dorms!! She should show some appreciation! :angry: )
    :p
    Claire_at_Uni_4.jpg
    Claire_at_Uni_5.jpg

She got bored so I sent her to Keith's Komics to enjoy herself.
    She first ran into this guy (Brian Petersen? ) and I think he's kind of cute. :)
    Claire_at_Uni_6.jpg
    Or is it just because he's got the Sam hair!? :confused: I dunno! :lol:

Naturally once I send an active Sim to a lot, TONS of other people show up!
    Claire_at_Uni_7.jpg

It came time for the student "Meet and Greet" so the game sent Claire over to the Student Union Bldg automatically.

Gee Claire...you liking that candy bar a bit much??? :lol:
    Claire_at_Uni_8.jpg
    (Daughter was like, "She still has the wrapper on it!!!" :joy: )

Obviously she got sick from eating it... :sweat:
    Claire_at_Uni_9.jpg

Soon she got bored there (and still no sign of Eddy) so I sent her to the pool.
    (First part of these will be in a Spoiler to cut down load time...)
    She and this nerd stepped onto the diving boards together. :p
    Claire_at_Uni_10.jpg

Dang Claire! You can dive!? :open_mouth:
    Claire_at_Uni_11.jpg

Bu*tt shot! :lol:
    Claire_at_Uni_12.jpg

And SPLASH! The nerd was just getting started. :lol:
    Claire_at_Uni_14.jpg

As Claire is dorking around in the pool I take a look around and spot another good lookin' guy in the vicinity. ;)
    Claire_at_Uni_17.jpg

Oh...who is that I spot?? ;)
    Claire_at_Uni_15.jpg

Well well, I finally found you Eddy. :p
    Claire_at_Uni_16.jpg

He changed and started lowering himself into the pool before I could throw him in CAS, but I was like, "Daaang that's a bright and huge tattoo on your back Eddy!" :hushed:
    Claire_at_Uni_18.jpg
    (I'm really not the tattoo kind of gal, in case most of you haven't noticed. ;) )

Anyway, I got Claire out of the water so she could talk to him which then got him out of the water...
    They met for a split second...
    Claire_at_Uni_19.jpg

Then I threw him into CAS and did my makeover. :)
    (See which hair I chose ;) )
    Claire_at_Uni_20.jpg

Next thing I knew he and Claire got the hearts for each other:
    Claire_at_Uni_21.jpg

Not sure how I feel about that........ :confused:

Next part to come later. :) Gotta greet daughter at the door and she's most likely going to be hungry.
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Hmmm...on the topic of IFs. Can they be hit by lightning strike just like ordinary objects? ~evil laughter~

I don't think so. Even if it was possible, the chances of lightning striking an object are low.
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Inspired by @emorrill I decided to try a mating of Connor and Jared and see what I came up with...I came up with Colby (sort of)..Colby is much cuter IMO. Colby is from @thuggishsplicer 's game when he had Connor and Agnes married and they had a child, I begged him to put Colby on the exchange and being the wonderful guy he is he did...Colby had been living in my town as Connor and Agnes's son (though Connor is now his primary caregiver as Agnes had a nervous breakdown) and has an unnatural attraction to his sister in law Kate.

My version of a Connor and Jared merging...this was really the only hair I liked on him and it is Colby's hair, not a total Colby but pretty close, I doubt I'll keep him.

36936919452_9d0ef66a28_b.jpg

36936918662_77a8f42273_b.jpg

I started with Jared and replaced his eyes and lips with Connor's, he has the Frio eyebrows but I darkened his hair, I have way too many redheads floating around my towns!

The original and gorgeous..Colby the son of Connor and Agnes, I adore him!!

36614112475_5ef31aa31b_b.jpg

35043305984_718e8f04d6_b.jpg

35714072952_76354a81db_b.jpg

35508732140_8c5ae9126d_b.jpg

35087309613_53489be8c7_b.jpg

sorry about that...I did say I adore him! <3

:wink:

• PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Keagan's further adventures at Uni:

I found this mime performing for tips on a snowy night. It looks like he is mimicking the statue in the background!
    9UV4E2S.jpg

Keagan got attacked by the anatomy skeleton.
    1g9z0GI.jpg

In the evening he went to Ye Gangnam's party at the sorority house. I hadn't played this save for so long, I had forgotten Hanna Germanotta was his romantic interest!
    FQUlvEc.jpg

They got a little flirty...
    RUg0cnz.jpg

... which made Ye Gangnam furious at Hanna.
    0hAfuub.jpg

Apparently, Hanna is also having a relationship with Paris Vanderbuilt. Luckily for Keagan, Paris wasn't there at the moment.
    6zduzCc.jpg

Keagan asked to stay the night in the sorority house (although he didn't share a bed with Hanna.) At about four in the morning I noticed Shannon and Paris streaking downstairs:
    837eMNR.jpg
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Unfourtinetly, my SimSelf got cheated on by her boyfriend. Everything went downhill from there. And she is expecting her second child.
    Oh hamburgers!

36936919452_9d0ef66a28_b.jpg

36936918662_77a8f42273_b.jpg

@charlottesmom ^He's pretty cute. :) I like him.
    I would probably try some different hair on him so he doesn't look too much like Colby. ;)

Colby is perfect just the way he is. ;) Loved your extra, adoring pics of him! :p:lol:
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Thanks!
    @emorrill I have, it's funny because that's the same sim I'm using, I just altered him a tad. :p
    Yes, that is my Simself. ;)
    Sadly, I don't have a current household. I gave up on Noelle because it had been 11 days and, even after adding 5 guys to the town, she couldn't find love. I've spent the rest of yesterday and today creating and playing various sims, but they just don't feel special, like a current household does.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    The Real Simmers
    The Hard Knock Life

Heather Lee: Late afternoons saw us painting - while the temperature was still rather hot, it wasn't intolerable as it was during the day. We finally decided to build a bathroom outside which allowed us to do our business on our homelot rather than have to bicycle while in excretory distress. it was the same old-same old dumpster diving and selling routine for at least three days in a row.
    Screenshot.jpgScreenshot-2.jpgScreenshot-3.jpg My boyfriend headed out to go dumpster dive, while I followed him not too long later, except that my task was to catch our evening meal. While he discovered all manner of multi-legged critters crawling around in the Quaternary ooze, I got to hook scaley things that swam...and probably looked a lot nicer than what he was having to muck about in.
    Screenshot-8.jpgScreenshot-9.jpgScreenshot-11.jpg As was our customary routines, I came home in the dark...he came home just as the sun rose.
    Screenshot-12.jpgScreenshot-13.jpg I was asleep, but I could tell that my boyfriend was cooking something (probably one of the fish he had caught sometime between dumpster diving and coming home. Thank goodness for a shower on the lot, because at least he smelled good when he came to bed. You really think I'm going to keep my hands off him even when I'm tired?
    Screenshot-15.jpgScreenshot-16.jpg Nikkei Simmer: Well, a couple of my long-time friends decided that their city was unlivable and decided to give Sunset Valley a try. That brought and extra §30K simoleons into the bank roll and allowed us a chance to plan for a little house. When they got here they helped us out for a while...because they helped fish while I went and did the whole binning thing.
    Screenshot-20.jpgScreenshot-21.jpgScreenshot-22.jpg ...and who says no to friends. Mama didn't raise me to be brainless and any sort of help that we got monetarily would enable us to get under roof before the first snow fell. Heather's paintings were increasing in value and she was pulling in contract orders too from several different Sims around the neighbourhood. So that allowed us all to rest a little easier knowing that there was money in the coffers to actually start building.
    Screenshot-24.jpgScreenshot-25.jpg Phil enjoyed cooking, but it didn't help that he was insane. But of course it made for lively interaction.
    Screenshot-28.jpgScreenshot-29.jpgScreenshot-30.jpg Heather Lee: And the routine of daily life went on...while the construction of the house that we were to live in continued, only now...there were four of us...living the Hard Knock life.
    Screenshot-31.jpgScreenshot-32.jpgScreenshot-35.jpg Nikkei Simmer: But at least things would get better once we got under a roof and four walls. at least.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @emorrill Thanks for the comments. Love that you ditched the pants too! We are a lot alike. :) Glad you redecorated Gobias's home. I would have too....that was just ick. Sunny's not too bad. I liked the hat, but the outfit had to go for sure. :) Gobias is a fast worker!! Clair at uni! I'm scared of that. I expect I would get sick if I ate the candy and the wrapper too! She found Eddy, you found Eddy. I love the glasses on him. Works with the hair.

@ilikethesims30 I like your model and the model shots look terrific. I like the cover magazine! Great job.

@Mikezumi Thanks for the comments. Naps are great even when you are not sick. :) Feel better! :) :::hugs:::

@CravenLestat You realize as the dealer feeding my addiction you will have to go to rehab too?

@nabril Great update. Congrats on baby/toddler Toby. :) I do agree about the IF. I usually get rid of them, but, let Dylan keep his in my current game. Not sure I will let it become real though.

@Nikkei_Simmer posted a note over there. Dag....lightning strike sounds like a good idea, or leave it at the town dump and let it go boom when your sim bombs it. :) I enjoyed the update. Nice to see some things improving for them, that all important potty and shower! Giggled loudly at excretory distress.

@Silverofdreams30 :) thanks for the comment. Sounds like your computer will be arriving timely. Love all the shirtless boys, and was afraid when I saw Rose was next she would be too. :lol: I like her dark hair, it looks good on her and does change her so she doesn't look to much like Mom.

@Namaya92 Been looking at the news footage that is finally getting shown here from the damage down there. It is terrible and we are praying for the people that have already been hit, and for those in the path. It is moving in a westerly direction now and we are still in the outskirt path, but not the eye path as of last update, and forecast is category 1-2 once it gets here. I am checking updates about every 4 hours as I can't just watch the news all day or I'd be a wreck. My mom is freaking because we have not left already and it is not supposed to be here until early Monday. We think we will be staying based on the recent updates.

@OhMyHemsworth Congrats to Charlie. That is a big pile of hotdogs. Great photos of the loving couple. :)

@polrbear weird glitches. The cat is adorable!

@king_of_simcity7 Hope you are having fun doing whatever you are doing. :)

@Charlottesmom He does look a lot like Colby, but maybe it is the hair too.

@PalmArrow Enjoyed the uni update. Keagan sure is popular! :) The girls had too much juice from the keg? I like the little blur.

@ShanTheEmolga Sounds like your sim needs a new and improved girlfriend.

@Simtown15 Hopefully something will click.
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @emorrill Thanks for the comments. Love that you ditched the pants too! We are a lot alike. :) Glad you redecorated Gobias's home. I would have too....that was just ick. Sunny's not too bad. I liked the hat, but the outfit had to go for sure. :) Gobias is a fast worker!! Clair at uni! I'm scared of that. I expect I would get sick if I ate the candy and the wrapper too! She found Eddy, you found Eddy. I love the glasses on him. Works with the hair.

@ilikethesims30 I like your model and the model shots look terrific. I like the cover magazine! Great job.

@Mikezumi Thanks for the comments. Naps are great even when you are not sick. :) Feel better! :) :::hugs:::

@CravenLestat You realize as the dealer feeding my addiction you will have to go to rehab too?

@nabril Great update. Congrats on baby/toddler Toby. :) I do agree about the IF. I usually get rid of them, but, let Dylan keep his in my current game. Not sure I will let it become real though.

@Nikkei_Simmer posted a note over there. Dag....lightning strike sounds like a good idea, or leave it at the town dump and let it go boom when your sim bombs it. :) I enjoyed the update. Nice to see some things improving for them, that all important potty and shower! Giggled loudly at excretory distress.

@Silverofdreams30 :) thanks for the comment. Sounds like your computer will be arriving timely. Love all the shirtless boys, and was afraid when I saw Rose was next she would be too. :lol: I like her dark hair, it looks good on her and does change her so she doesn't look to much like Mom.

@Namaya92 Been looking at the news footage that is finally getting shown here from the damage down there. It is terrible and we are praying for the people that have already been hit, and for those in the path. It is moving in a westerly direction now and we are still in the outskirt path, but not the eye path as of last update, and forecast is category 1-2 once it gets here. I am checking updates about every 4 hours as I can't just watch the news all day or I'd be a wreck. My mom is freaking because we have not left already and it is not supposed to be here until early Monday. We think we will be staying based on the recent updates.

@OhMyHemsworth Congrats to Charlie. That is a big pile of hotdogs. Great photos of the loving couple. :)

@polrbear weird glitches. The cat is adorable!

@king_of_simcity7 Hope you are having fun doing whatever you are doing. :)

@Charlottesmom He does look a lot like Colby, but maybe it is the hair too.

@PalmArrow Enjoyed the uni update. Keagan sure is popular! :) The girls had too much juice from the keg? I like the little blur.

@ShanTheEmolga Sounds like your sim needs a new and improved girlfriend.

@Simtown15 Hopefully something will click.

She is a female. She needs a new guy in her life. She has fathered three kids with him, a boy named Joaquin and twins named Aaliyah and Jamie.
    Oh hamburgers!
    Claire at Uni
    Part 2

So I left off at her and Eddy getting the hearts for each other.

At this time I am thinking....No. (Sorry Claire)

Besides, she needs to be focusing on her education, not men. :p

Daughter wanted to play my game for a bit, so I allowed her to create a random park in the Uni world. Naturally she wanted me to send Claire there when she was finished so here's what happened:

She encountered Charles the Evil Chicken! :naughty:
    Claire_at_Uni_22.jpg

Then she found a decorated ROCK on the ground! :mrgreen:
    Claire_at_Uni_23.jpg

(We have this huge thing going on in our city right now where people paint rocks and place them all around for people to find and post pics of on Facebook. It's fun. :blush: Hence why my daughter put one of those rocks down. :p )

Claire LOVES her new pet rock! :lol:
    Claire_at_Uni_24.jpg

Back at home I got Claire a Murphy Bed instead of those cheap, brass ones. :unamused:
    Claire_at_Uni_26.jpg

(Spoiler time to not bog down loading the page, but please read ;) )
    The next morning I sent Claire out for a jog. She's got a nice walking path right next to her home. :)

Claire_at_Uni_25.jpg

While most people who go to college experience the "Freshman 15" Claire (influenced by Goddess) was determined not to!!!
    Even after a good 20 sim minutes of jogging, she was already looking slim. :) (If only that's how it worked IRL... :pensive: )
    Claire_at_Uni_27.jpg

She spots a gemstone. :)
    Claire_at_Uni_29.jpg

Picks it up and goes back to jogging. Goddess thinks she will send her up the mountain. ;)
    Claire_at_Uni_28.jpg

The view was worth the effort. <3
    (Even though Claire glances at me like, "Really?? Oh and I know you are struggling to get a good picture here! Can you send me back already?" )
    Claire_at_Uni_30.jpg

I got a notice that her class was starting soon and......since she was so far away, I cheated and teleported her to the correct building. :)
    Claire_at_Uni_31.jpg

When class was over she stepped out looking very slim and trim. :) Pretty even.
    Claire_at_Uni_32.jpg

She thought she'd send Eddy a text.
    Claire_at_Uni_33.jpg

As it started to get dark I had her "bone up on some anatomy." :joy: (I laugh EVERY TIME I read that!)
    Claire_at_Uni_35.jpg

Wait.....is that one of @CravenLestat 's gals I spot? :p
    Claire_at_Uni_36.jpg
    (If not, sorry about that Craven. ;) I know you just can't stand it when anyone passes up the good looking ladies while their Sims are at Uni. :p )

Later that evening at the bowling alley Claire met a guy who looked a whole lot like Jared Frio! :open_mouth:
    Claire_at_Uni_34.jpg
    They found each other attractive, but once again I was like, "No."

Once I got her home it was pretty late and she got a phone call from a guy (Robert Richards) asking her on a date. I couldn't remember who he was so, I slid up her Energy Bar to be more in the Green and sent her off to meet him.

He's a little scrawny, but there's potential there.
    Claire_at_Uni_37.jpg
    They had a very nice time chatting. :)

Hey horse!
    Claire_at_Uni_38.jpg

Once again those midnight food cravings got the best of Claire...
    Claire_at_Uni_40.jpg

The next morning, I can't remember what I did....
    Either I had Claire go jogging again or she woke up needing to take a shower but couldn't because she had to book it to class.

Either way she was STINKY!!!

So much so, everyone could smell it from a few feet behind her! :lol:
    Claire_at_Uni_41.jpg

And when she finally got to class, there was this HUGE CROWD by the doors that NO ONE could get in! Seriously! It was like ALL the students in Uni were attending class at once! :astonished:
    Claire_at_Uni_42.jpg
    It was a pain in the bu*tt! :confounded:

The game tried to make Claire clever, thinking she could go around and use the back door...
    Claire_at_Uni_43.jpg
    But there was NO back door in this building!!! :angry:
    So I had to send her right back to the front entrance which was still pretty dang crowded.

Sorry folks, you're just going to have to suffer around her stink!
    Claire_at_Uni_44.jpg

It took nearly the WHOLE 2 HOUR LECTURE to get Claire inside to reach the classroom. I am not even kidding!

***At this point I was like, "You know, maybe I chose the wrong major for her to pursue, especially if it will take THAT long to attend class, oh wait, she WON'T attend it, with that many people doing the same and... I should really make that entrance bigger....." Anyway, I was nearing the point of taking her out of Uni because of that fiasco, but...I waited for a little bit. You know, give myself some time to think about it.***

I took her to the gym for a shower and then to the burger place for breakfast. I didn't know that Klepto's can steal bowls from the Diner/Bistro until I found one in her family inventory back home. :p
    Claire_at_Uni_45.jpg

The ice cream truck came and Claire partook. :lol:
    Claire_at_Uni_46.jpg
    Claire_at_Uni_47.jpg

Later she invited Eddy over to study:
    Claire_at_Uni_48.jpg

And it was then that I decided, "You know, I got what I came here for (Eddy, now in my Sim Bin) and I think I'll just send Claire home for now...She misses her baby and there's always time for her to go back when he's older."

And that's just what I did.

Claire was thrilled to come home and see Jareth! She snuggled him tightly...
    Claire_at_Uni_49.jpg

...before she had to run off and do her Criminal stuff.... :confused: *sigh*
    Goddess will plan a better future for her. She (You) can count on it!

Happy Simming my friends! :)
    @ShanTheEmolga Whoops, I misread it!! Yup, needs a new boyfriend that doesn't cheat!
    Heather Lee: And the routine of daily life went on...while the construction of the house that we were to live in continued, only now...there were four of us...living the Hard Knock life.
    Screenshot-31.jpg

Bella photobombed!
    @emorrill I do wish it was that easy in RL, I'd go joggin right now! Love the crowd at the door....NOT. Silly routing. I do love the picture of Clair and Jareth hugging. :)
    edited September 2017
    FAIL seemed to be the story of yesterday... After going absolutely bug-nuts bonkers...trying to build the bunker and failing repeatedly. I decided to go out to Maccas and get myself a Big Mac.

Ended up with:

YouHadOneJob.png
    Yes, that's my burger and my meme.

RiverMcIrishFailMeme.jpg
    *BOOM*

Well...at least I got a Big MacDouble with an extra bun and Big Mac sauce. :(

After all that FAIL yesterday... Please...don't make me adult...

raf%252C750x1000%252C075%252Ct%252C101010-01c5ca27c6.jpg

GYZ6Ak9.png
    @Nikkei_Simmer now, I'm hungry and don't want to waste gas to go to MCy'd's. Guess I'll go scavenge.
    @emorrill. Well...I think Captain Kirk commiserates.

This was me at 3AM after several different attempts to try to excavate said area around the foundation and put in stairs.

NobodyKnowsTheTribbleIveSeen.png

And then realizing that I would have to redesign yet again my redesign.

PinkyPie_horrified.png

I think I'm going to attempt this on a smaller lot to see if my hunches work before going to the 60x60 before this whole attempt drives me mental...

Nope....

PinkiePiegonementuledit.jpg

Hmmm...on the topic of IFs. Can they be hit by lightning strike just like ordinary objects? ~evil laughter~

Well played @Nikkei_Simmer
    Well played. :p

:lol:
    edited September 2017
    God...the Sims 3 pancake makeup is HORRIBLE. Ran across Iliana Langerak in my The Real Simmers game... and gave her a "hit n' run" makeover.

Screenshot-46.jpg

Just redid the makeup...and got rid of the ugly bun hair replacing it with CC hair - NOTHING else. She looks a million times better and that'd better stop Dustin's wandering eye.

And I'd better check my wallet and see about my man-card, because I think it's gone AWOL.

I'm playing with makeup...WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?!!!
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @emorrill , I've decided to ditch the Connor/Jared dude...I don't need him and he does look too much like Colby to keep I may try to make him a ghost I don't have yet! >:)
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 I figured any other euphemisms would get plummed out.

@Mikezumi Yummy sushi painting!

@CravenLestat rec'd all.

@bekkasan I'm a vampire! Blah!

@Milki You're not the only one.

@Namaya92 Mmm... cake...

@polrbear Kitty!!

@emorrill Just don't take away the guyliner.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Still playing the gift family. As it will be until The Gifting.

Happy Simming, all!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
    emorrill wrote: »
    Claire at Uni
    Part 2

She encountered Charles the Evil Chicken! :naughty:
    Claire_at_Uni_22.jpg

OK...@emorrill, you're making me spend my SimPoints again. :mrgreen:

A Chicken coop which I don't need to have the Pets EP to use. ~did some research before hand...~

So Food and Feathers Chicken Coop...I shall download it..

DobbyMustBuy.jpg

GYZ6Ak9.png
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @ilikethesims30 Thanks I saved the links :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Page 1806 (cont.)

@Nabril Nice update :) Congrats to the birth of Toby :)

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks :)

@blazerntq Are you happy with your haircut? If you do make a SS, I look forward to seeing her :)

@Namaya92 Thanks for the lovely comments :) I am sure you could clean the save to keep it going longer if you sent one of your sims to uni. If worse came to worse you could move your family when things start getting slow. The main reason I sent my SS and Eddy to Champs Les Sims is because I knew I would be moving them afterwards.
    I got Eddy's tattoo from MTS. There were several in the set but I only downloaded 4 of them.
    I love nectar making and I am thinking that Zumi and/or Eddy will be making nectar while they are raising kids. I recently got Bohemian Garden and am looking forward to making nectar using the new fruits :)

@emorrill I can't remember exactly but I first turned on immigration using Register, then I went into SP and made changes there. I had my iPad open while I was playing my game so I could get the settings right. If you visit the Nraas site you will find the instructions under SP interactions.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top